Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules.

+2
PinkLizard
Rach
6 posters

Go down

Forum Rules. Empty Forum Rules.

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:58 am

Ok so as you know I have added 3 new MODs to the forum and I am now in the process of giving them Admin permissions such as locking/editing/deleting topics for when I am on not able to do so myself.

I just wanted to add a little disclaimer for new members because there has been a lot of things going on while I have been offline.

This is NOT the place for posting details about how you work at Forest Lawn and know Michael is dead etc etc. This is a forum for people to discuss the hoax and how and why they believed it happened.

I will instruct all MODs to delete any posts which claim Michael is dead. This is not because I don't agree with your thoughts/findings, as detailed above it is not the place for this. Also, if you continue to post such things you may find yourself banned.

We have a wonderful commumity and family feel here and don't need people spoiling that. A lot of us are on edge at the moment and don't need pushing over so I trust that you will respect our feelings.

Thanks for reading.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules. Empty Re: Forum Rules.

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:02 am

Well said Princess Rach! queen
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:04 am

Rachel wrote:Ok so as you know I have added 3 new MODs to the forum and I am now in the process of giving them Admin permissions such as locking/editing/deleting topics for when I am on not able to do so myself.

I just wanted to add a little disclaimer for new members because there has been a lot of things going on while I have been offline.

This is NOT the place for posting details about how you work at Forest Lawn and know Michael is dead etc etc. This is a forum for people to discuss the hoax and how and why they believed it happened.

I will instruct all MODs to delete any posts which claim Michael is dead. This is not because I don't agree with your thoughts/findings, as detailed above it is not the place for this. Also, if you continue to post such things you may find yourself banned.

We have a wonderful commumity and family feel here and don't need people spoiling that. A lot of us are on edge at the moment and don't need pushing over so I trust that you will respect our feelings.

Thanks for reading.

Fantastic, sweetie! queen
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:05 am

Thank you Rachel for making this clear!!!!!! Some people i.e. Forrestlawn, need to be made aware of our rules.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:07 am

thank you for posting that Rachel, i hope this will help to prevent too much drama and hysteria going on
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:18 am

phoenix wrote:thank you for posting that Rachel, i hope this will help to prevent too much drama and hysteria going on

Arrow Phoenix, seriously....I can't just stop looking to your Avatar!!! bounce
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:21 am

thanks rachel! silence is one member who needs to read this and possibly be handled by you and the mods.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down