Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can somone please catch me up?

+5
kdkennedy74
phoenix
DreamChild
Another.Part.Of.Me
Rach
9 posters

Go down

Can somone please catch me up? Empty Can somone please catch me up?

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:40 am

Ok so I have missed A LOT while I have been offline and I'm too damn lazy to read through all of the threads (seriously there's like 100!) to get a gist of what happened over the last few days.

In a nutshell can someone please catch me up on the most important info, such as the burial and what footage was shown.

I would really appreciate it!

xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Can somone please catch me up? Empty Re: Can somone please catch me up?

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 am

Here ya go Rach - in a nutshell.

There's a mass exodus of members who think Michael's dead after watching the burial which wasn't a burial because we didn't see anything - and now they're panicking, dying, killing themselves in despair, and so on. All because of 1 picture of Katherine crying. They are pandering to our criticism by having Katherine and Liz Taylor crying - because we criticised the lack of emotion on 7/7 at the Memorial.
Quite how they didn't believe he was dead at the Memorial on 7/7 but somehow believed the Service yesterday is beyond me when it was so unbelievably staged it's not even funny.

The burial - well, I watched TMZ's live coverage of the gate of the Encino home opening and closing constantly for 3 hours. Fun...
Then at 3am legged it downstairs to watch the BBC coverage of the burial.
It was all staged by the Jackson family who hired a huge Hollywood production company to film it and live feed it to the waiting media. It cut off as soon as the hearse arrived and that was that.
We saw a lot of people including Hat Man and Adams Apple Woman - esp focused on Hat Man as if to somehow prove to us that it's not Michael.

It looked like a Hollywood movie, it was amazing actually, it didn't look like a documentary or home movie that's for sure.

Before the Family arrived it was like a wedding - white flowers, centrestage, chairs and an aisle - everyone was smiling, laughing, chatting up a storm.
They even had a dress rehearsal for the funeral the night before o.O

Rev Al Sharpton tweeted from his phone/blackberry throughout. Nice.

There was a person dressed 'Invisible Man' style in the car with the children, we caught a quick glimpse but that person who was all sunglasses and face mask did not get out with the kids - they stayed in the car and drove off.

But the footage/live feed was only of the guests arriving and sitting down. As soon as the hearse arrived it cut off straight away and that was that.

Hope that helped Rach, xoxo
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:00 am

Thanks so much for filling me in Chick. I really appreciate it! I was scared I had missed something of great importance!

Ok, so I don't mean to sound like a masisve bitch and I'm a bit cranky at the moment but all the people who now believe Michael is dead should go away and grieve and perhaps stay away from the foum.

I have read a lot of the posts from the last two days and deleted some threads which aren't needed on here so hopefully this should calm things down. xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:00 am

Oh yeah and the Service was supposed to start at 7pm sharp for a sunset ceremony as per the 8 page invite sent out to guests (which some pillock then scanned in and gave to CNN).

And the family left home about an hour or so after that so there was no sunset ceremony, it was actually pitch black, and the Service started at around 8:30pm there time or thereabouts.

There was some heavy duty production equipment including a giant inflatable electric light blimp thing which is usually used on movie sets to illuminate a whole area, a crane mounted camera, it was seriously like crystal clear HD especially for something happening at night, the clarity was amazing.
The media weren't allowed there so they were stuck outside the perimeter gates at Forest Lawn and had to make do with the live feed.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:01 am

~Thankyou So Much Because You Also Helped Me!~

~I was unable to watch it at all!~

~Thankyou!~

I love you I love you Embarassed I love you I love you I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:02 am

No worries DC Smile
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 am

I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Oh yeah and the Service was supposed to start at 7pm sharp for a sunset ceremony as per the 8 page invite sent out to guests (which some pillock then scanned in and gave to CNN).

And the family left home about an hour or so after that so there was no sunset ceremony, it was actually pitch black, and the Service started at around 8:30pm there time or thereabouts.

There was some heavy duty production equipment including a giant inflatable electric light blimp thing which is usually used on movie sets to illuminate a whole area, a crane mounted camera, it was seriously like crystal clear HD especially for something happening at night, the clarity was amazing.
The media weren't allowed there so they were stuck outside the perimeter gates at Forest Lawn and had to make do with the live feed.

LOL that made me laugh so much!

Can anyone say HOAX?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:08 am

Lol plus our hidden man/person in the kid's Rolls Royce who didn't get out with them. There was a pic of Paris leaning against someone through the window but the image was cropped and whoever it was was hidden - but how amazing would it be if Michael crashed his own burial service lol.

All the ushers wearing the blue brocaded gold buttoned jackets were the This Is it dancers.
Macaulay Culkin was there, as was Liz taylor, Tatiana Thumbzsten (sp?), Rev Al, Chris Tucker, Tom Mesereau, KennyO and about 200 people were there in total. Most of them were unknowns and some randoms.
I didn't see Diana Ross there although she was billed to be there.

And they left the service in an RV?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 am

and everywhere where "Liberian Girl" pictures - on invitations, chairs, portrait- simply EVERYWHERE
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:18 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Oh yeah and the Service was supposed to start at 7pm sharp for a sunset ceremony as per the 8 page invite sent out to guests (which some pillock then scanned in and gave to CNN).

I thought it was supposed to be a "twilight service" and it ended up being a "moonlight service" on a night with a full moon...a little thrillerish don't you think?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:20 am

Lol kdkennedy. 7pm is sunset in LA so it was supposed to be a sunset service then it became a pitch black nighttime one with a RED full moon - you couldn't have dreamt it up lol - it's more than a little Thrillerish lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 am

To see Mrs.Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor cry, that broke my heart. Sad That was not fake tears. Why would they cry if they knew Mike were okey??

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:29 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:To see Mrs.Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor cry, that broke my heart. Sad That was not fake tears. Why would they cry if they knew Mike were okey??
it broke my heart too...seeing blanket cry...that just about did it for me. it hit me hard like a ton of bricks.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:33 am

How did you guys manage to see all that? The live feed cut off as soon as the hearse arrived.

Btw this is a recap thread, there are other threads on the various pictures etc so we don't clutter this one up with excess posts - it can be a good reference point for those who want information to catch up on what they missed,
xoxo

P.S. if you're convinced he's dead because of a few tears - then explain the hidden person in Paris's car who didn't get out. He's a person of interest with sunglasses and a mask Wink
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:49 am

emo_pinkt wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:To see Mrs.Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor cry, that broke my heart. Sad That was not fake tears. Why would they cry if they knew Mike were okey??
it broke my heart too...seeing blanket cry...that just about did it for me. it hit me hard like a ton of bricks.

Tell me about it. OMG Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:50 am

I just watched the pics? What man are you talking about another part of me?
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:53 pm

Ooh thanks i needed it too.

THank you-thank yo-thank you!!

Much love
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:24 pm

emo_pinkt wrote:I just watched the pics? What man are you talking about another part of me?
The man/person in the kids car wearing shades and wrapped up like the Invisible Man who didn't get out of the car when the kids arrived at Forest Lawn. He's sitting in the back and when the car pulls up Prince gets out, stumbles slightly holds onto the car door and turns back so the cameras are blocked by his body as Blanket and Paris get out and in that split second you see someone's face in the back slightly blurred but wearing shades.
That person was the only one who didn't get out of the car, and that is now a person of interest to me because he/she was not the driver and was taken to wherever the cars went after they dropped people off.
We know the cars weren't re-used because the family left FL in an RV - so who is the mystery person in the back and where did they go after leaving the kids?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
emo_pinkt wrote:I just watched the pics? What man are you talking about another part of me?
The man/person in the kids car wearing shades and wrapped up like the Invisible Man who didn't get out of the car when the kids arrived at Forest Lawn. He's sitting in the back and when the car pulls up Prince gets out, stumbles slightly holds onto the car door and turns back so the cameras are blocked by his body as Blanket and Paris get out and in that split second you see someone's face in the back slightly blurred but wearing shades.
That person was the only one who didn't get out of the car, and that is now a person of interest to me because he/she was not the driver and was taken to wherever the cars went after they dropped people off.
We know the cars weren't re-used because the family left FL in an RV - so who is the mystery person in the back and where did they go after leaving the kids?

I saw that person but I didnt see them wrapped up...seriously? I watched like 20 times and didnt see that!! I saw a white shirt and thats it.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:37 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

I saw that person but I didnt see them wrapped up...seriously? I watched like 20 times and didnt see that!! I saw a white shirt and thats it.

MJ from the coroner's van also wore a white shirt....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:40 pm

right...but i really didnt see wrapped up MJ....and I was looking for it too....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:right...but i really didnt see wrapped up MJ....and I was looking for it too....
The face mask - lol I didn't mean wrapped like bandages like a freakin mummy rofl! lol!
MJ's face mask and sunglasses combo he uses when he goes out. That's where the Invisible Man nickname comes from
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down