Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rachel!

+8
nlb
Banessa
EarthAngel90
Liberian.Girl.
NikkiKat22
Rach
hungry
Mjhasabigcrotch
12 posters

Go down

Rachel! Empty Rachel!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:58 pm

First of all I would like to say, that this is my way to express, my feelings to my beloved friend Rachel, whom has been my Angel, Ever since June 25th.

When I first got to post on this site, I felt very alone, because i didnt have anyone to talk to about all of this. My feelings, up´s and down`s tears, and happiness.
But then I met Rachel, my sweet Angel Rachel. She has helped me through alot of Pain the last 3 months, she can always cheer me up. As many of you might now, Ive been dangerousely Ill ever since this thing with Michael started, Ive lost Over 40 pounds, Ive faintet a couple of times, and Ive been to the hospital, my mother was affraid, that my body would give up, and that it would kill me. (dont worry, my body is starting to coap).

Rachel pulled me up, she draked me out of the BIG BLACK WHOLE I was in, and she forced me to fight, when I was about to Give up. For that I am forever thankful to her.

I felt like I had to express my feelings about this, where all of you could see it, so that you can learn that Rachel is NOT just the Moderater of this site (btw you are doing a wonderful job babe) but she is also my dear friend, a true Angel and I love her with all of my heart. She is always there for me, thinking about me, worring about me. Im truely blessed to have her as my friend.

Mess with Rachel, and you mess with me, make no mistakes, Ill always defend her lol!
I just felt like saying it

I also wanna thank the rest of you inhere who have helped me though all of this. I love you all

There is not enough words in this world, that can tell how I feel about Rachel, but mabye this song wil do.

This is for you my darling Rachel, from me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJPgxEi2BM8

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Rachel! Empty Re: Rachel!

Post by Mjhasabigcrotch Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:02 pm

awww! rachel Your awesome.
we appreciate you.

http://martinna.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/smile.jpg
Mjhasabigcrotch
Mjhasabigcrotch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Leeftijd : 29

http://www.myspace.com/chick2cute

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:07 pm

This is beyond beautiful, MyBelovedMJ. Although I've only been here for a little while, I think I've grown a lot here, and it's all thanks to everyone here.
We all love you just as much. We're family, and we all stick together no matter what. Get better, MBMJ! And thank you, so so much. You're one of the few posters here that really stand out to me for some reason.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:09 pm

hungry wrote:This is beyond beautiful, MyBelovedMJ. Although I've only been here for a little while, I think I've grown a lot here, and it's all thanks to everyone here.
We all love you just as much. We're family, and we all stick together no matter what. Get better, MBMJ! And thank you, so so much. You're one of the few posters here that really stand out to me for some reason.

Thanks sweetie, that was very sweet. I have alot of love for Michael, mabye thats it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjhasabigcrotch Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:10 pm

hungry wrote:This is beyond beautiful, MyBelovedMJ. Although I've only been here for a little while, I think I've grown a lot here, and it's all thanks to everyone here.

i know this has nothing to do with your post but that pic
is display is kinda scary lol. Evil or Very Mad
Mjhasabigcrotch
Mjhasabigcrotch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:12 pm

You seriously have no idea how much this means to me and how beautiful it is. MyBelovedMJ, you know what you mean to me and how much I have come to love you over the last 3 months so I don't need to say it in a thread. You're like my sister!

I can never thank you enough for all of the amazing things you said above. I am sat here in tears.

I love you more xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:14 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Thanks sweetie, that was very sweet. I have alot of love for Michael, mabye thats it.
I can tell that he's more than a just a great singer to you. It literally brings tears to my eyes when I read your posts about Michael, or when you defend his children. It's so beautiful. And I know this might sound like I'm sucking up to you, but I'm not - I don't even have a reason to.
No need to thank me for what I've said, it's the truth.

@mjhasabigcrotch You're just jealous Wink
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Love, Hugs, and kisses to Rachel the best ever!!!
"border="0" />

Rachel! Friend_inspiration_quote" border="0" />
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:17 pm

hungry wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

I can tell that he's more than a just a great singer to you. It literally brings tears to my eyes when I read your posts about Michael, or when you defend his children. It's so beautiful. And I know this might sound like I'm sucking up to you, but I'm not - I don't even have a reason to.

@Hungry

Yes there is a reason to thank you. Im sorry I made you cry, that was not my intend

Im speechless.. Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjhasabigcrotch Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 pm

hungry wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

lmfao no im just playing. but the thriller video scares
me all the time.
Mjhasabigcrotch
Mjhasabigcrotch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Rachel, we love you dearly! <3 Please know and remember that sweetie.

God, I wish I had more to say. But girl, you always leave me Speechless~
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Rachel, we love you dearly! <3 Please know and remember that sweetie.

Who leaves you speechless???

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:36 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Liberian.Girl. wrote:Rachel, we love you dearly! <3 Please know and remember that sweetie.

Who leaves you speechless???

All of the wonderful people here. :B Including you. And Rach.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:36 pm

charmed6 wrote:Love, Hugs, and kisses to Rachel the best ever!!!
"border="0" />

Rachel! Friend_inspiration_quote " border="0" />
Very Happy Ditto ... Love Ya Doll !!!! Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Rachel!!! Babe you have your very own thread! I love you

You are an amazing person and you do a lot for the people here and the forum in general! This place and the 18+ thread Wink wouldn't be the same w/out you here! You have grown on all of us and we Love you very much! Thanks for all your support and your work! I love you

Rachel! OnlineFriends31
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Rachel-

I agree with everyone else here. You are an amazing person and this entire forum would not be the way it is without. We went into withdraw earlier in the week without you!! You go out of your way to make people feel at home here and are always there for those who need support. No matter what happens with this whole hoax, I for am happy that I found this place, you and everyone else here. Michael sure does have a way of bring people from all over together.

Banessa is right the 18+ thread would not be the same without you. king
Loves and hugsRachel! SLo_BigBearHug
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Guys, you have no idea how much this all means to me. I am lost for words at how amazing and caring you all are and I can never thank you enough for the hope and inspiration you have given me. I have cried tears of happiness tonight.

I hope this video shows you all how much I love and cherish you all xoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rqsltr5vsE

Last edited by Rachel on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Rachel wrote:Guys, you have no idea how much this all means to me. I am lost for words at how amazing and caring you all are and I can never thank you enough for the hope and inspiration you have given me. I have cried tears of happiness tonight.

I hope this video shows you all how much I love and cherish you all xoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d08X2lN669k

I can't see the video. Sad
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Rachel,that song is beautiful. It made me cry, Happy tears. I love you
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:28 pm

charmed6 wrote:Rachel,that song is beautiful. It made me cry, Happy tears. I love you

I'm glad they were happy tears! That song says everything I want to say to you guys Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:40 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:First of all I would like to say, that this is my way to express, my feelings to my beloved friend Rachel, whom has been my Angel, Ever since June 25th.

When I first got to post on this site, I felt very alone, because i didnt have anyone to talk to about all of this. My feelings, up´s and down`s tears, and happiness.
But then I met Rachel, my sweet Angel Rachel. She has helped me through alot of Pain the last 3 months, she can always cheer me up. As many of you might now, Ive been dangerousely Ill ever since this thing with Michael started, Ive lost Over 40 pounds, Ive faintet a couple of times, and Ive been to the hospital, my mother was affraid, that my body would give up, and that it would kill me. (dont worry, my body is starting to coap).

Rachel pulled me up, she draked me out of the BIG BLACK WHOLE I was in, and she forced me to fight, when I was about to Give up. For that I am forever thankful to her.

I felt like I had to express my feelings about this, where all of you could see it, so that you can learn that Rachel is NOT just the Moderater of this site (btw you are doing a wonderful job babe) but she is also my dear friend, a true Angel and I love her with all of my heart. She is always there for me, thinking about me, worring about me. Im truely blessed to have her as my friend.

Mess with Rachel, and you mess with me, make no mistakes, Ill always defend her lol!
I just felt like saying it

I also wanna thank the rest of you inhere who have helped me though all of this. I love you all

There is not enough words in this world, that can tell how I feel about Rachel, but mabye this song wil do.

This is for you my darling Rachel, from me

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJPgxEi2BM8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJPgxEi2BM8[/quote[/url]]

Thank you for sharing this beautiful thing with us!!

I feel the same way about Rachek and about every one of you.

G'd bless you!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:12 am

I love you all, words can't express how I feel! It's weird that even though we don't know each other in real life we all feel the same way. I hope that we will all meet one day, I really want this to happen! Many many hugs and kisses for Rachel and everyone else, I don't know what I would do without you guys, I love you! Very Happy
"We are all angels with only one wing... we can fly only embracing each other."
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:21 am

Big hugs from me to you too, Rachel. Your very special the time that you dedicate here and to others here also xxx cheers
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:35 am

so love is all around us!!! I love you flower
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:23 am

anotherpartofme wrote:so love is all around us!!! I love you flower

I dedicate these two songs to all of you. The first one stands for our
friendship, and what were going through together. ( i have no idea who
sings it, I just herd it, and like it.)

This video represents why were all here. We are Michael's Army.We in this together. All for one, and one for all. ( This song is from the movie The Three Musketeers).
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down