Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need A Cool MJ Video Clip For My Signature

+2
Savannah
rowdyangel
6 posters

Go down

I Need A Cool MJ Video Clip For My Signature Empty I Need A Cool MJ Video Clip For My Signature

Post by rowdyangel Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi all,

just wondering if someone can help me. I want a video clip of MJ to use in my sig but I don't know how to do it.

I have even seen the clip I want to use - 49 to 52 seconds where he blows kiss to his fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2whiyTKMXw

Please can anyone help me with this as I haven't got a clue how to do this?? Crying or Very sad

Thanks.

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

I Need A Cool MJ Video Clip For My Signature Empty Re: I Need A Cool MJ Video Clip For My Signature

Post by Savannah Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Do you know what album or era this was from? "Bad" maybe??? I can look for one for you. Smile
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

I Need A Cool MJ Video Clip For My Signature Empty Re: I Need A Cool MJ Video Clip For My Signature

Post by rowdyangel Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Hiya. From the 'Bad' era, where he has curly hair with some strands over his face. If you can help it would be very much appreciated.

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 pm

rowdyangel ~ I haven't been able to find that clip you like yet, but I will look again when I get home. If I can't find that particular clip, is there any others that you may like??? I'll get back with you...there are so many sexy clips of him out there...lol. Smile
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Aww thanks Savannah. You are too sweet. I can't think off the top of my head about any other particular clips but as long as it's from the Bad era. Thanks again hon.

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:01 pm

hi, I'll make some for you!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:15 pm

JB

Have a look on this site Hon. They have some cool ones and I tend to take most of mine from here! xoxo

https://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/queilamichael7/michael%20jackson%20gifs/
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:38 pm

rowdyangel wrote:Hi all,

just wondering if someone can help me. I want a video clip of MJ to use in my sig but I don't know how to do it.

I have even seen the clip I want to use - 49 to 52 seconds where he blows kiss to his fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2whiyTKMXw

Please can anyone help me with this as I haven't got a clue how to do this?? Crying or Very sad

Thanks.

JB.

There you go ^^

I Need A Cool MJ Video Clip For My Signature 21mt40o
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Thanks you guys. Dunno_it sent me a PM with the clip she did for me and YveLoVesMJ, thank you also. It's fab! Now I just need to know how to put it in my sig. I can do pics without any problem but not sure how to put the animation in there. Dunno_it has sent me a link to ImageShack where she has put it for me. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks again, you are wonderful.

JB. XXX
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:38 pm

rowdyangel wrote:Thanks you guys. Dunno_it sent me a PM with the clip she did for me and YveLoVesMJ, thank you also. It's fab! Now I just need to know how to put it in my sig. I can do pics without any problem but not sure how to put the animation in there. Dunno_it has sent me a link to ImageShack where she has put it for me. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks again, you are wonderful.

JB. XXX

You're welcome Very Happy Go to tinypic.com and upload the gif/image you want and choose the second link, the one with [IMG]. To put it in your sig go to Profile > Signature > and add the link there. That should do it ;p
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:58 am

Fantastic!! Yay it's just what I wanted!

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:33 pm

ooohhh that would be cool -someone tell me how to do one too! I Need A Cool MJ Video Clip For My Signature Icon_sunny
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum