Message of MJ at the funeral

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by darkfeather on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:45 pm

There were pictures all over of MJ's videoclip Liberian Girl at the funeral and someone on mjhd pointed out to look at the the video once more with an open mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ethtD4R1kk
At 5:14 you can see ? with the mummy (well I suppose it is). Nobody knows even 22 years later who it is in that video.

We have seen MJ with his face whole covered up in pictures. Would he be referring to the movie the mummy returns somehow? And if the ? in the video is Michael Jackson himself, you can fill it in so that you get the message: Michael will return?

Sorry to bother you with this if this too far fetched of mine, but had to get it of my chest. But there were so many pictures of that Liberian Girl video that it somehow has to be a message, maybe this one?


Last edited by darkfeather on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfeather
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Rach on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:48 pm

I like the theory darkfeather and I was watching this video the other day an wondering who that person was.

I honestly think after everything that has been uncovered during this that nothing is far fetched anymore. The wackier the better IMO!!!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by ishealive on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:57 pm

I think the Liberian girl pics at the burial were a big clue, they showed us these pics for a reason. Same as the memorial, there's def a good reason for this.
Why not show us up to date pics of MJ - I found that odd.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:19 pm

i relooked at the video and hadnt really noticed that before,seems reasonable,dont
u think?also with all the pics of this particular video and no recent ones at his funeral,even with his children,thats odd cant figure that out doesnt seem to be ANY reason to NOT have a more recent pic of him,and if going to use pics from back then,why not some from like his last few videos made in latter years,why just those particular ones when the family HAS to know how some of his fans are feeling as if there is a hoax going on here.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:26 pm

The mystery man in Liberian girl is still a mystery, but I always tought it was Michael Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJJ1982 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:31 pm

I'm convinced that the Liberian Girl pics are a clue.
When I was watching the funeral, it was the first thing that looked very strange to me. Especially the pic from Michael behind the camera.

Just makes me think about something: On the memorial they used red roses: Behind the camera Michael weares a red blouse.
There's yellow in the flowers at the funeral, just like his clothes on the pics that where standing there.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Sweet1 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:42 pm

The mummy could have been MJ. It wouldn't have been strange for him to make a cameo appearance in disguise in his own film. He loved playing tricks on people. The Liberian girl theme at his funeral had me wonder as well. I thought they could have selected a better pic for the program but I suppose when they were making a point that he's directing all of the shenagans surrounding his sudden death that was the only picture they could used. I strongly believe in the movie theory. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:48 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:I'm convinced that the Liberian Girl pics are a clue.
When I was watching the funeral, it was the first thing that looked very strange to me. Especially the pic from Michael behind the camera.

Just makes me think about something: On the memorial they used red roses: Behind the camera Michael weares a red blouse.
There's yellow in the flowers at the funeral, just like his clothes on the pics that where standing there.

I can't see yellow flowers, but, if you look on the casket, you can see some purple flower with the white ones. He hold purple flowers in his hands on the picture at the burial. Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by ishealive on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:53 pm

@Human Nature I just noticed your hug signature is gone Sad
If I was any good at the whole computer thing i'd put it as my sig...

You'd never think i worked on a computer all bloody day... lol i'm not great with pics and signatures...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:56 pm

I swear this is so following the movie theory all the way ... !!!! I bet the movie will be a Huger Version of " Liberian Girl" ... this time everyone is in it ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:59 pm

What are you talking about? What message?? I didnt get it
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by ishealive on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:01 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I swear this is so following the movie theory all the way ... !!!! I bet the movie will be a Huger Version of " Liberian Girl" ... this time everyone is in it ....


I feel the exact same way, this is going to be huge...
MJ loved film and I really feel like Thriller this will be the start of a new "Movie Era"
Aswell as all of this I feel MJ will teach the media a thing or two...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by dunno_it on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:09 pm

ishealive wrote:@Human Nature I just noticed your hug signature is gone Sad
If I was any good at the whole computer thing i'd put it as my sig...

You'd never think i worked on a computer all bloody day... lol i'm not great with pics and signatures...
Hi ishealive, we seem to be having the same problem:) I keep adding new signatures but while I can see them in the preview window, they do not appear under my posts, aghr! This is so annoying!! Mad If I figure it out, I'll let you know, I promise!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:09 pm

ishealive wrote:@Human Nature I just noticed your hug signature is gone Sad
If I was any good at the whole computer thing i'd put it as my sig...

You'd never think i worked on a computer all bloody day... lol i'm not great with pics and signatures...

oh....sorry, I changed because I needed something funny Wink
And I love when Michael do his funny face lol Wink

To add a signature, you click on "profile" , then, "signature" you click on the little button "image" one time, copy the link of your image and then click again on the button "image" and in "preference, be sure to say yes here :
"Always attach my signature" Smile

Link for the picture here :

https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img196/2308/2mwf24w1.gif
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:10 pm

dunno_it wrote:
ishealive wrote:@Human Nature I just noticed your hug signature is gone Sad
If I was any good at the whole computer thing i'd put it as my sig...

You'd never think i worked on a computer all bloody day... lol i'm not great with pics and signatures...
Hi ishealive, we seem to be having the same problem:) I keep adding new signatures but while I can see them in the preview window, they do not appear under my posts, aghr! This is so annoying!! Mad If I figure it out, I'll let you know, I promise!

I wrote the instructions below Wink uh..above..well...here lol Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by dunno_it on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Thank you, Human_nature, I'll keeep trying. Hope it works this time:)
Smile
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by dunno_it on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Well, it does! lol! wooohooo!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:31 pm

great Smile and you're welcome Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MichelleMissesMJ on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Ok maybe i'm really wrong but the more I look at that short film, MJs mouth looks really wide. Wide like the o2 guy. I dont think michael mouth is that wide. If you look at other vids or pics around that time. It just looks different to me. The mummy might well be MJ and the camera man his double. Look at his mouth again. Just a thought!

Message of MJ at the funeral 320x240
YwAeahTquFdXiQ6fRRU_IRzwY=[/img]Message of MJ at the funeral Michael-jackson-262x300Message of MJ at the funeral Michael-jacksonMessage of MJ at the funeral Mjj57

What are you thoughts?
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Minyaweth on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 am

I don't think so... I really think it's 'just' Michael...
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJJ1982 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:41 am

Human_nature wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:I'm convinced that the Liberian Girl pics are a clue.
When I was watching the funeral, it was the first thing that looked very strange to me. Especially the pic from Michael behind the camera.

Just makes me think about something: On the memorial they used red roses: Behind the camera Michael weares a red blouse.
There's yellow in the flowers at the funeral, just like his clothes on the pics that where standing there.

I can't see yellow flowers, but, if you look on the casket, you can see some purple flower with the white ones. He hold purple flowers in his hands on the picture at the burial. Wink

There's some yellow in those flowers, the inside.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 am

MJJ1982 wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:I'm convinced that the Liberian Girl pics are a clue.
When I was watching the funeral, it was the first thing that looked very strange to me. Especially the pic from Michael behind the camera.

Just makes me think about something: On the memorial they used red roses: Behind the camera Michael weares a red blouse.
There's yellow in the flowers at the funeral, just like his clothes on the pics that where standing there.

I can't see yellow flowers, but, if you look on the casket, you can see some purple flower with the white ones. He hold purple flowers in his hands on the picture at the burial. Wink

There's some yellow in those flowers, the inside.

I think it's lights effects, a white lily may look like "yellow"

Message of MJ at the funeral Easter-lily_7094Message of MJ at the funeral 1618-white_lily_bouquet

I think it's what we can see here, on the casket :

Message of MJ at the funeral Mj23-600x400

But, we can also see some purple iris on the casket, the flowers Michael had in his hands on the picture :

Message of MJ at the funeral Purple_irisMessage of MJ at the funeral 20090906104208
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJJ1982 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:33 am

Human_nature wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:I'm convinced that the Liberian Girl pics are a clue.
When I was watching the funeral, it was the first thing that looked very strange to me. Especially the pic from Michael behind the camera.

Just makes me think about something: On the memorial they used red roses: Behind the camera Michael weares a red blouse.
There's yellow in the flowers at the funeral, just like his clothes on the pics that where standing there.

I can't see yellow flowers, but, if you look on the casket, you can see some purple flower with the white ones. He hold purple flowers in his hands on the picture at the burial. Wink

There's some yellow in those flowers, the inside.

I think it's lights effects, a white lily may look like "yellow"

Message of MJ at the funeral Easter-lily_7094Message of MJ at the funeral 1618-white_lily_bouquet

I think it's what we can see here, on the casket :

Message of MJ at the funeral Mj23-600x400

But, we can also see some purple iris on the casket, the flowers Michael had in his hands on the picture :

Message of MJ at the funeral Purple_irisMessage of MJ at the funeral 20090906104208

I don't know how to say in english but those white lily's have yellow, euh, things inside (with some yellow powder)
Then there's the fact that his brothers wore yellow ties at the memorial, and red ones at the funeral.
But the purple flowers are weird too.... I didn't notice that before!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:03 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Savannah on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:29 am

I have a dumb question. If this is a movie theory, he couldn't possibly reveal himself during the movie because after the first showing of the movie, everyone who saw it would reveal that he is not dead. I think there may be many clues in the movie...but if this is the movie theory, do you think he would reveal himself sometime after the 2 weeks of showing the movie. Am I making any sense? scratch I need more coffee!!! (LOL)
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Fight For Troot on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:52 am

Those pictures are from Come Together, which makes sense if you think about it being his funeral and all...

But yeah, the Mummy I think wasn't MJ in Liberian Girl, I'm 100% positive about that.
Fight For Troot
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:16 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Fight For Troot on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:36 am

Human_nature wrote:
Fight For Troot wrote:Those pictures are from Come Together, which makes sense if you think about it being his funeral and all...

But yeah, the Mummy I think wasn't MJ in Liberian Girl, I'm 100% positive about that.

The cover for Liberian Girl was this picture :

Message of MJ at the funeral Liberian%20Girl%20%27Holland%27

but he weared the same clothes for "Come together" in the movie "moonwalker" yes Smile

Good find, that whole photoshoot was from Come Together, see more pics here:

http://www.mjjpictures.com/bad/shortfilms/ct/ct.html

Very Happy

I guess he just liked that picture Smile

I see the links are becoming clearer.
Fight For Troot
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Grace on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:08 am

.


Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:21 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJfan777 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:38 am

maybe... final show?
(since this video is from moonwalk end...)
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJJ1982 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Human_nature wrote:you're right MJJ1982. We can consider it's white & yellow Smile

Look at Michael's picture now, colors we can see are , White, yellow, purple.
The frame (inside) is purple too Wink

So, I think the purple flowers (iris) are maybe a hidden message.

meaning of purple iris :

A purple iris flower is the emblem of France and is known as
Fleur-de-lis. These purple irises are always associated with
twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. A purple iris flower symbolizes
wisdom and knowledge. They are praised all over the world for their
rich meaning. One can even try giving a bunch of purple iris flowers in
order to compliment some one. Whole-hearted compliments can be
expressed without words by giving purple iris flowers. Such is the
vastness of iris flowers.

Purple flowers have an individual
strong color of their own with which it rules the vicinity. But other
than this, purple irises also help to make a proper background for
flowers of any other color. A bunch of purple iris looks bold and
attractive; your guests cannot help themselves from looking at the vase
full of purple iris flowers.

Wisdom and knowledge... Maybe they try to say that his fans are in the right direction.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJJ1982 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Fight For Troot wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
Fight For Troot wrote:Those pictures are from Come Together, which makes sense if you think about it being his funeral and all...

But yeah, the Mummy I think wasn't MJ in Liberian Girl, I'm 100% positive about that.

The cover for Liberian Girl was this picture :

Message of MJ at the funeral Liberian%20Girl%20%27Holland%27

but he weared the same clothes for "Come together" in the movie "moonwalker" yes Smile

Good find, that whole photoshoot was from Come Together, see more pics here:

http://www.mjjpictures.com/bad/shortfilms/ct/ct.html

Very Happy

I guess he just liked that picture Smile

I see the links are becoming clearer.

Offtopic: He's so hot in Come Together.... I like it!!!!!!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by mjssoulmate on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Purple is the color of royalty. He is the KING OF POP!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJJ1982 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Human_nature wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:Purple is the color of royalty. He is the KING OF POP!

More than just the King of pop Wink

If all of this is true, I will go crazy... I just realized it...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Jade Cat on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:29 am

mjssoulmate wrote:Purple is the color of royalty. He is the KING OF POP!


It is also the color of "The Joker" from Batman together with green...and we all know of course that his nickname was Joker. It was even said in LaToya's new music video! Look at the tree...



Too many clues too little time! jocolor
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:37 am

Jade Cat wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:Purple is the color of royalty. He is the KING OF POP!


It is also the color of "The Joker" from Batman together with green...and we all know of course that his nickname was Joker. It was even said in LaToya's new music video! Look at the tree...



Too many clues too little time! jocolor

Yes, he was/is a Joker!!!! He liked it to fool people, or how do I say that
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:55 am

-----


Last edited by Minyaweth on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:18 am

----


Last edited by Minyaweth on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 pm

-------


Last edited by Minyaweth on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Minyaweth wrote:Hey.. respond please Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_razz Message of MJ at the funeral Lol Am I on to something or am I just seeing things???

You're not seeing things, you're right. The flowers contain a message.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
Minyaweth wrote:Hey.. respond please Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_razz Message of MJ at the funeral Lol Am I on to something or am I just seeing things???

You're not seeing things, you're right. The flowers contain a message.

------


Last edited by Minyaweth on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Minyaweth wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:
Minyaweth wrote:Hey.. respond please Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_razz Message of MJ at the funeral Lol Am I on to something or am I just seeing things???

You're not seeing things, you're right. The flowers contain a message.

THANK YOU! I thouht I was loosing my mind .... Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_eek

No, you're not crazy, not yet Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_wink
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by rowdyangel on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Savannah wrote:I have a dumb question. If this is a movie theory, he couldn't possibly reveal himself during the movie because after the first showing of the movie, everyone who saw it would reveal that he is not dead. I think there may be many clues in the movie...but if this is the movie theory, do you think he would reveal himself sometime after the 2 weeks of showing the movie. Am I making any sense? Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_scratch I need more coffee!!! (LOL)

I believe that the movie will give us more clues but as for Michael coming back, certainly not in the movie (for obvious reason you have already stated) and maybe not even for a while yet. I only hope he comes back eventually because I miss him like crazy Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_cry Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_cry

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:31 pm

rowdyangel wrote:
Savannah wrote:I have a dumb question. If this is a movie theory, he couldn't possibly reveal himself during the movie because after the first showing of the movie, everyone who saw it would reveal that he is not dead. I think there may be many clues in the movie...but if this is the movie theory, do you think he would reveal himself sometime after the 2 weeks of showing the movie. Am I making any sense? Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_scratch I need more coffee!!! (LOL)

I believe that the movie will give us more clues but as for Michael coming back, certainly not in the movie (for obvious reason you have already stated) and maybe not even for a while yet. I only hope he comes back eventually because I miss him like crazy Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_cry Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_cry

JB.

I was thinking, maybe he shows up at the Vienna show, and then the movie will explain all to us....
But there are a lot of theories, it makes me crazy Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_mad
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:33 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
rowdyangel wrote:
Savannah wrote:I have a dumb question. If this is a movie theory, he couldn't possibly reveal himself during the movie because after the first showing of the movie, everyone who saw it would reveal that he is not dead. I think there may be many clues in the movie...but if this is the movie theory, do you think he would reveal himself sometime after the 2 weeks of showing the movie. Am I making any sense? Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_scratch I need more coffee!!! (LOL)

I believe that the movie will give us more clues but as for Michael coming back, certainly not in the movie (for obvious reason you have already stated) and maybe not even for a while yet. I only hope he comes back eventually because I miss him like crazy Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_cry Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_cry

JB.

I was thinking, maybe he shows up at the Vienna show, and then the movie will explain all to us....
But there are a lot of theories, it makes me crazy Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_mad

I don't know if it has been changed, but the presale for this is it is on the same day as the vienna show.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by MJfan777 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:34 pm

last week, latoya said ''Michael has been called home to sing with the angels''

Michael one time said he loves climbing in trees that it inspires him to write songs.

Tree House ... maybe i'm crazy but to me it sounds MJ.

When I’m all alone, I think of our busy lives
Traveling place to place, we must have met with family, it was nice
Joker missed you to, and all the fun we had
Never parted a day until we, we went our separate ways
I remember when, we were all best friends…


when she wrote or annouced this song?



i dont know if i'm lossing my mind but i think latoya is holding the memorial service program Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_rolleyes

Message of MJ at the funeral Laty

Message of MJ at the funeral Lat2
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Loree on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_neutral right now I don't understand a thing
seriously I tried hard
I'm really tired Sad
be back tomorrow
when my body is rested Message of MJ at the funeral Icon_wink
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Sweet1 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 pm

It does look like she is holding page 16 of the Jackson 5 when they were young. Her sitting a tree singing and holding the picture. She's reminiscing on old times. I know MJ loved climbing and hanging out in trees. All I could gather is perhaps she was conveying MJ was in a peaceful place enjoying life and happy. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Message of MJ at the funeral Empty Re: Message of MJ at the funeral

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum