Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC

+16
DreamsComeTrue
MJJ Love
Minyaweth
just_friend
MichelleMissesMJ
emanviam
MJbeliever
zembla
Human_nature
PinkLizard
MJfan777
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
illusionist
NikkiKat22
Rach
CantStopLovingU
20 posters

Go down

Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Empty Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:52 pm

JCC,

Since we heard that you occasionally visit this forum as well, I just want you to know that I and many of us here have always listened to our hearts when it came to "JCC" and the clues you so sweetly provided to us.

I was so disappointed with the main MJHD forum banned you, and I said many many times that if they continue to ban anyone who comes forth with information we could actually miss out on the one person we really all need to hear from - YOU!

I am so HAPPY that you visited Rae's forum again to make contact. So many times I have cried, worried not knowing for sure what had really happened - not knowing if "Michael" was in danger and hoping that we were not putting "MJ" in any more danger by our constant research.

We all love you so much!! We know you love us too and we love you more. We are with you until the end - and will never give up. I think you may have unearthed a group of people who love "Michael" with a pure heart.

Please pay us a visit here on the back up forum if you can.

Hugs!
CantStopLovingU!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Empty Re: Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Wow that's incredibly sweet! I am sure that JCC will be very honoured!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Empty Re: Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Thank you Rachel - I hope he pays us a visit soon Very Happy
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:00 pm

That was a very sweet and heartfelt message. I hope he sees it, and comes here soon.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:00 pm

I must admit at first I was cautious of him, as I am with anyone at first, but the more I listen to his "clues" the more I have faith which is a great thing to have! Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:10 am

I can send him a private message via chat if you guys would like? Can't promise anything Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Icon_lol
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:17 am

illusionist wrote:I can send him a private message via chat if you guys would like? Can't promise anything Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Icon_lol

If we like? HELL YES WE LIKE!!! LOL!!!

Btw, did we get any more clues from him/her? I saw the thread about possibly a fake JCC, but his clues werent cryptic like they usually are...anything new from the real one?

And JCC,

PPPPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE come here and post!!! We're not troll-y girls who b an people!! We WANT you here!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:18 am

where is that huge thread about JCC???
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:19 am

JCC hasn't been on chat since Sunday.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:20 am

illusionist wrote:JCC hasn't been on chat since Sunday.

Chat on here or MJHD?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:20 am

Send him a message, please! We won't give up and some more clues would really help. Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:22 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:30 am

Wouldnt you guys just DIE if one of our very own members, who posts everyday, WAS MJ himself and we never knew it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:33 am

@ Jacksonologist: I do wonder how he feels about the 18+ thread then. Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Drunken_smilie
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by MJbeliever Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:43 am

zembla wrote:@ Jacksonologist: I do wonder how he feels about the 18+ thread then. Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Drunken_smilie

Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Lol
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:57 am

JCC - Please, join our community!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:58 am

i want painkillers Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Fresse
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:00 pm

MJbeliever wrote:
zembla wrote:@ Jacksonologist: I do wonder how he feels about the 18+ thread then. Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Drunken_smilie

Oh gee I dont know. He probably puts his hands over his face in embarassment or he says "Yea, thats right, Im BAD and you know it!!"
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:02 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Wouldnt you guys just DIE if one of our very own members, who posts everyday, WAS MJ himself and we never knew it?

That would be great. Then he can see how we truely do care for him and want him to return no matter what he has done and way he did it. x
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Awww, it will b WONDERFUL if JCC joins our loving family forum!!!

JCC, you will feel so much love in here! People here are great!!!

much love,
friend
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:31 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Minyaweth Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:20 pm

-----

Last edited by Minyaweth on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:04 pm

That is a really nice message to JCC.
And that would be totally awesome if he was one of us.
Can you even imagine. But Michael is JUST like you and I....
He could fit in very well. All he wanted was to be normal and be considered just like a regular person. Smile
It's hard to treat him like that because he is so amazing and gracious. You just do not meet people like him everyday.
But, I would do my best to treat him like he wants to be treated. Normal. Smile
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:14 pm

illusionist wrote:I can send him a private message via chat if you guys would like? Can't promise anything Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Icon_lol

Thanks to all of you for your very loving replies Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Herz

Illusionist - We would be so happy if he came to visit our forum and let us know he was here, even if he just posts a message to say hi.

Im not saying that JCC is MJ for sure, even though I heard through the grapevine that JCC is Mike, JCC1 and JCC2 are with him, helping him thorugh this - BUT I do not want to take the chance that IF what they say is true, we miss the opportunity to possibly communicate with our Michael - even if it is indirectly.

The last post I read, one of the JCC's was reading the MJ the chat discussions and typing his replies so even if there is only a small chance this is true, I certainly do not want to miss it.

Thanks Rachel for being open to everything Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Icon_biggrin
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Chat on here or MJHD?

ON HERE!!!!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:28 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Wouldnt you guys just DIE if one of our very own members, who posts everyday, WAS MJ himself and we never knew it?

Wait a sec... Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Icon_scratch ...are you Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Addemo11Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Addemo12 Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Icon_question
Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Addemo14 Kidding!

I would be honored! At least, he would feel great to know how much love we have for him and how a great family we became, thanks to him!

Jokecalmschina, please come here! We love your here!

Last edited by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:33 pm

What a sweet message! (I think I just said the same thing as Rachel did, but it's not on purpose ^.^)
I wish Joke Calms China would come here as well, but as soon as word gets out that he's here, posting, people might come swarming to register on the forum and cause MAYHEM!
.... Or do I just have a big imagination?
Either way, I only want JCC to do what he's comfortable with, or what he's told to do.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 pm

OMG .. love the message - it has all heart & love in it .... !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:23 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:

Chat on here or MJHD?

ON HERE!!!!

Really?! How often does he appear? During what time of the day...morning, evening...? *hand over eyes* JCC where are you? Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Icon_scratch Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Icon_smile

Last edited by MJsSuperflyPYT on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:31 am

MJbeliever wrote:

Oh gee I dont know. He probably puts his hands over his face in embarassment or he says "Yea, thats right, Im BAD and you know it!!"

lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:34 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:

Wait a sec... Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Icon_scratch ...are you Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Addemo11Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Addemo12 Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Icon_question
Message to Joke Calms China a.k.a. JCC Addemo14 Kidding!

I would be honored! At least, he would feel great to know how much love we have for him and how a great family we became, thanks to him!

Jokecalmschina, please come here! We love your here!

LOL,....Last time I checked, I am a girl. Besides if I WAS him, I dont think I would comment on my own.....manliness!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down