Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray??

+17
kdkennedy74
jpresley
Sweet1
ballongiraf
illusionist
marsheliamorgan
emanviam
MJfan777
PinkLizard
MJJ Love
DreamChild
JSlovesMJ
Give.In.To.Me
dontmakeitfactual
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Rach
WanaBstartnSthn
21 posters

Go down

Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Empty Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray??

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:01 am

Seriously. We've had the "raid" of his offices, the "interviews", his confession. What is taking so long for the next step? I mean, we've already come to the realization that Murray may not actually be charged with anything, but why no news? I am starting to lose hope...what if Michael is really gone yall? Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_cry
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Empty Re: Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray??

Post by Rach Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:03 am

Just the fact that Dr Murray hasn't been arrested and the police don't seem in a rush to find him is more than enough proof for me that Michael is still with us!

I mean if this man is a "murder" suspect the police would be all over his ass but no-one seems to care where he is.

Can anyone say HOAX?!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Empty Re: Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray??

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:05 am

thats very true. thanks i needed to hear something like that to keep my faith lol.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:21 am

You know what else is interesting? The fact that they said MJ died from acute propofol intoxication. They stated he died by "injection from another".

Buuuut, if MJ had so many drugs in his system as they CLAIM he did...how do they know which drug actually killed him? And did Murray give MJ the other drugs ( the benzo's) in pill form or injectable form? Do we know any of this?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:23 am

HOAX!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:27 am

Rach wrote:Just the fact that Dr Murray hasn't been arrested and the police don't seem in a rush to find him is more than enough proof for me that Michael is still with us!

I mean if this man is a "murder" suspect the police would be all over his ass but no-one seems to care where he is.

Can anyone say HOAX?!

Ho..Ho....Ho....HOAX!!!! Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_lol Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_lol Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_lol
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by JSlovesMJ Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:35 am

but nobody questions the police investigation..didn't the jacksons say they believe in justice?well seems like "THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT"it..i wonder what murray's doin' Very Happy

gimme a H..gimme a O..gimme a A..and last but not least gimme a X...adn now we screaaaam:
H O AAA X
JSlovesMJ
JSlovesMJ

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:37 am

~Michael Is Alive!~

~No News Is Good News~

~Especially When The Sources Of That News Do Nothing But tell Lies!~

~If An Actually Murder~Not Just Any Murder But The Murder of MICHAEL JACKSON~ Had Actually taken Place At The Hands Of ANYone~~But ESPECIALLY A Doctor~

~There Would have been Pure Outrage and Anger that could not be Restrained Coming from the Jackson Family~

~There would be Tons of Lawsuits being filed Left and Right~

~There would be Arrests and Interrogations and Questioning Of EVERYONE~

~Even Of People who were NOT there~

~The Children would have been inconsolable~

~Especially Blanket being the Youngest at only SEVEN YEARS OLD Would have had at least ONE tear~But had NONE~

~The Footage of the Children in the Car?~~Was filmed by the Film Crew Hired by The Jackson Family~~So who was Directing?~ Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_rolleyes

~There are a Milliion Excuses that they(The Media) are trying to get us to Believe~

~They are practically FORCING us to Believe them~

~But there is only One reason for us Not to Believe them~~

Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Herz Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_redface ~And He Trumps Every Single excuse The Media has~ Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_redface Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Herz

~Even the ones thay haven't thought up yet~~But they will give it time!~

~If One Person tells You That You Are A Horse~

~You May Look At Them Like They Are Crazy~

~If Two People Call You A Horse You Still May Think They're Crazy~

~But If A Whole WORLD Calls You A Horse~~~You Better Saddle-Up!~

~You Have A WORLDWIDE FAMILY Who Believes That Michael Is Still Alive And Well~

~Saddle-Up!~

Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Herz

Last edited by DreamChild on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:38 am

This investigation is very strange indeeed.
Since this was aksed, Im sure we will get some kind of strange update about him tomorrow. Maybe even today.

Its Tuesday (NEWS DAYS), so hopefully something will pop up....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:41 am

DreamChild wrote:~Michael Is Alive!~

~No News Is Good News~

~Especially When The Sources Of That News Do Nothing But tell Lies!~

~If An Actually Murder~Not Just Any Murder But The Murder of MICHAEL JACKSON~ Had Actually taken Place At The Hands Of ANYone~~But ESPECIALLY A Doctor~

~There Would have been Pure Outrage and Anger that could not be Restrained Coming from the Jackson Family~

~There would be Tons of Lawsuits being filed Left and Right~

~There would be Arrests and Interrogations and Questioning Of EVERYONE~

~Even Of People who were NOT there~

~The Children would have been inconsolable~

~Especially Blanket being the Youngest at only SEVEN YEARS OLD Would have had at least ONE tear~But had NONE~

~The Footage of the Children in the Car?~~Was filmed by the Film Crew Hired by The Jackson Family~~So who was Directing?~ Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_rolleyes

~There are a Milliion Excuses that they(The Media) are trying to get us to Believe~

~They are practically FORCING us to Believe them~

~But there is only One reason for us Not to Believe them~~

Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Herz Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_redface ~And He Trumps Every Single excuse The Media has~ Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_redface Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Herz

~Even the ones thay haven't thought up yet~~But they will give it time!~

~If One Person tells You That You Are A Horse~

~You May Look At Them Like They Are Crazy~

~If Two People Call You A Horse You Still May Think They're Crazy~

~But If A Whole WORLD Calls You A Horse~~~You Better Saddle-Up!~

~You Have A WORLDWIDE FAMILY Who Believes That Michael Is Still Alive And Well~

~Saddle-Up!~

Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Herz

lol thanks dreamchild
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:53 am

I dont remember them ever mentioning the maids that Kai Chase claims were in the house that day......
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:00 am

~There was:

~Kai Chase~
~Alberto "Tippy" Alvarez~
~The Nanny~(I'm Not Sure If They Meant Grace or not?)
~Paris,Prince and Blanket~
~"Dr." Murray~

~Prince didn't go Upstairs he was only called TO "Dr." Murray at the foot of the stairs~

Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_redface
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:03 am

Princess Rach, I am yelling HHHHHHHOOOOOAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX so loudly here! Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_lol Don't give up peeps!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:03 am

would tohme be a hoax also?

i mean ... elvis also had problems with a manager: colonel tom parker ...
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:04 am

This SCREAMS HOAX!!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:12 am

i am guessing with the questions regarding "all the other drugs in his system"this is going to be murrays defense,oh,he didnt know,he wasnt aware,etc.etc.and IF it ever goes to trial,that will be part of defense on his side,he has already(his lawyer)basically been showing his hand,or,whats the other one,oh,yea,someone else,one of michaels aids came in while murray was gone (making calls?)and injected michael with demerol per michaels request,or michael injected himself,ok,whatever i am not buying it,maybe if murray does go to trial or could be just part of the show in the long run
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:18 am

It has been rather quite on the Murray front. Will search around for any news today.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:22 am

DreamChild wrote:~There was:

~Kai Chase~
~Alberto "Tippy" Alvarez~
~The Nanny~(I'm Not Sure If They Meant Grace or not?)
~Paris,Prince and Blanket~
~"Dr." Murray~

~Prince didn't go Upstairs he was only called TO "Dr." Murray at the foot of the stairs~

Well it couldn't have been Grace, Michael fired her remember? She was talkin about how much she "missed" her "babies" (michael's kids)
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:26 am

Rach wrote:Just the fact that Dr Murray hasn't been arrested and the police don't seem in a rush to find him is more than enough proof for me that Michael is still with us!

Can anyone say HOAX?!

Yeah, one would think that the DEA would concentrate on the 35 doctors and the supply of illegal drugs, and the LAPD would concentrate on Murray.
I just dont get why they haven't arrested Murray. He has admitted to giving MJ propofol (which is illegal to do outside of a hospital =they can arrest him for that, he's the obvious suspect for MJ's "death" = he can be arrested for that, and he failed to call 911 asap - that's illegal too) - there's enough to arrest him for, for Christs sake!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:29 am

Dr. Murray is at home rehearsing his lines.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:31 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Dr. Murray is at home rehearsing his lines.

lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:37 am

I believe we said Dr. Murray wouldn't be arrested back in July. If he supposedly gave MJ that lethal dose of 25mg of propofol (not enough to do anything) then clearly he should have been arrested. He was the only suspect. But how can you arrest someone for killing someone that is still very much alive. Keep in mind! tomorrow the sh_ t will hit the fan so to speak. Something will come out across the media waves to debunk this thread for certain. Why? Because it will be Wednesday. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:39 am

If ANYTHING appears in the media about Dr Murray tomorrow then I know for sure we are been watched.

This is so exciting! Should I be ready for my close up now?!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:42 am

^ i better go shave my legs..... just in case. Cant look like the female yetti if we're being watched by the media.....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:54 am

Well, since the media are watching this site and they know we're predicting Wednesday, it will probably be Thursday or Friday before they start debunking this thread. lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_exclaim Well, all I know is they better start reporting something on him soon otherwise the whole thing will look like one big FAKE. And didn't they announce about 2-3 weeks ago that they were planning on "making an arrest" in oh about 2-3 weeks? I think it's due time!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:10 pm

luvmjalways wrote:Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_exclaim Well, all I know is they better start reporting something on him soon otherwise the whole thing will look like one big FAKE. And didn't they announce about 2-3 weeks ago that they were planning on "making an arrest" in oh about 2-3 weeks? I think it's due time!

it already does Very Happy
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:11 pm

I was thinking that Michael didn't have a nanny anymore but I could be wrong. Regardless, this whole scenario has seemed far fetched to me all along and now I just realized why would a man, who is a single parent, risk being put to sleep via IV induced substance when anything could have happened to those kids. He would not have wanted to not be able to be there if they needed him. JMO
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:18 pm

~I Forgot to mention that Michael Amir supposedly was there in the Home,too~

~Sorry!~
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Hoax Big Time - if was anyone else ... they would be in prison right now.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:37 pm

From what I understand the DEA and LAPD are still trying to trace the propofol. Not that it really matters. What matters is that Michael was given a shitload of drugs, both in pill form and intravenously, by a CARDIOLOGIST. Any high school kid could tell you that this meds, every two hours, would put you into resporatory(Sp?) arrest. There was no need for propofol to finish him. A cardiologist? WTF is wrong with that picture?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Does anyone know what happened to medicalmind? I was hoping for some insight from her.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:39 pm

ballongiraf wrote:^ i better go shave my legs..... just in case. Cant look like the female yetti if we're being watched by the media.....

ROFL........OMG!!! You are so funny!

We are being watched!

Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? 04410
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:03 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:^ i better go shave my legs..... just in case. Cant look like the female yetti if we're being watched by the media.....

We are being watched!

HAHAHA!!! I was having one of those "is he/isn't he dead" Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_cry moments when I saw this...you guys crack me up! Feelin' better now Why haven't we heard any news about Conrad Murray?? Icon_smile
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:47 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:

We are being watched!

well........uhmm...

i dont mind HIM looking......*cough*
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum