Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Murray's feel good medical practise includes 3 DEAD VIP patients!!!

+4
MJfan777
Human_nature
Smelly
White_Orchid
8 posters

Go down

Dr. Murray's feel good medical practise includes 3 DEAD VIP patients!!! Empty Dr. Murray's feel good medical practise includes 3 DEAD VIP patients!!!

Post by White_Orchid Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:50 am

Sorry if this already posted, news to me...

Michael Jackson. James Brown and Adrienne Brown (James Brown wife) all died with Dr. Murray as attending physician!

Holy smokes! Dr. Murray's feel good medical practise includes 3 DEAD VIP patients!!! Affraid

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/doctor_feel_good_lJ761eLfXRzq49MxHWupvK

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272627244.shtml
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray's feel good medical practise includes 3 DEAD VIP patients!!! Empty Re: Dr. Murray's feel good medical practise includes 3 DEAD VIP patients!!!

Post by Smelly Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:52 am

Man must be a jinx Dr. Murray's feel good medical practise includes 3 DEAD VIP patients!!! Lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray's feel good medical practise includes 3 DEAD VIP patients!!! Empty Re: Dr. Murray's feel good medical practise includes 3 DEAD VIP patients!!!

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:55 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:56 am

Adrienne also?? hahhahaha

MJ choce the right guy!
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:02 am

Somebody needs to revoke this guy's medical bag and prescription pad....Yikes!!!!

Seriously, hard to believe this kind of serial incompetence, maybe Murray works for Mafia?

lol, Mafia Murray!!!
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:21 pm

First of all i never put any stock into what the New York Posts says. They are a rag newspaper like the star and the mirror.

If you want real news read the daily news at least they are credible or even the new york times.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Thank you for sharing link; I loved your site and found it very elegant!

While researching MJ, I read several articles referencing Dr. Murray as the stars' 'feel-good' doc.

Googled 'Dr Conrad Murray and James Brown' and got 2,680,000 hits! I grabbed 2 URL's for illustrative purposes for anyone who wanted to investigate further.

I'm shocked by any doc that would compromise his patient's health or risk loss of his license. I'm stunned to read that 3 people have DIED under his 'care'.

Hope that Regulatory Laws changed to INSURE what happened to MJ happens to no one else!
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Okay, I will take this article with a grain of salt, but in it they say that Murray was arrested twice. If this is true, then along with the most recent screw-up, how weird is it that the LAPD hasn't put this guy at least on hold? Or even declared him a suspect?

ETA: Obviously if he was arrested twice they would know about it. Police records, hello? And nobody wants to verify this? It seems he had a tumultuous relationship with his ex-wife, perhaps she knows something. But no, nobody is speaking up.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:52 pm

mysticallymagestically wrote:Okay, I will take this article with a grain of salt, but in it they say that Murray was arrested twice. If this is true, then along with the most recent screw-up, how weird is it that the LAPD hasn't put this guy at least on hold? Or even declared him a suspect?

ETA: Obviously if he was arrested twice they would know about it. Police records, hello? And nobody wants to verify this? It seems he had a tumultuous relationship with his ex-wife, perhaps she knows something. But no, nobody is speaking up.

yes, verify this! and i think i really need a shrink now
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:11 pm

WHAT A BIG BUCKET OF BS.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:WHAT A BIG BUCKET OF BS.

LOL @ BIG BUCKET OF BS......

Yea, this is beyond crazy.
I mean this guy has 3 patients dead and he is not arrested.
He must have a good lawyer....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum