Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Suicide Hoax From 2004

+4
DreamsComeTrue
EarthAngel90
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
rowdyangel
8 posters

Go down

MJ Suicide Hoax From 2004 Empty MJ Suicide Hoax From 2004

Post by rowdyangel Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:42 pm

I don't know if this has already been mentioned on here but I didn't know that this happened back in 2004.

http://www.starswelove.com/scriptsphp/news.php?newsid=4479

Anyone else remember this? I don't.

"Tuesday, 20 Apr 2004

"Fans of pop superstar Michael Jackson were left devastated on Friday by false reports the troubled singer had committed suicide. The reports, which were later revealed to be a hoax, emerged on a London- based internet site, which ran the headline: "Breaking News: Musician Michael Jackson found dead." It was claimed Jackson had suffered a heart attack after overdosing on sleeping pills. After the rumor reached America, a spokesperson for the singer insisted, "It's a lie, Michael is safe and well, this is just a rumor that came out of London, we are not happy about it at all."
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

MJ Suicide Hoax From 2004 Empty Re: MJ Suicide Hoax From 2004

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Rowdyangel, I remember it. I was discussing it w/ a friend of mine a couple weeks after Mike's "death." (Mind you, my friend believes that Mike is gone, so I just kept this in the back of my mind...)

I'm glad you posted it here...I remembered it but didn't take the time to look for an article.

:~ Michael, you're a GENIUS ~:

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:50 pm

I didn't hear about this in 04 .... if he really died ... they would have mention it ... and would be on news worldwide !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:00 pm

This is not when Michael sent a decoy ambulance to fool the paparrazzi?

Anyway, we know he is familiar with the hoax! MJ Suicide Hoax From 2004 Icon_cheers
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 pm

rowdyangel wrote:I don't know if this has already been mentioned on here but I didn't know that this happened back in 2004.

"Tuesday, 20 Apr 2004

"Fans of pop superstar Michael Jackson were left devastated on Friday by false reports the troubled singer had committed suicide. The reports, which were later revealed to be a hoax, emerged on a London- based internet site, which ran the headline: "Breaking News: Musician Michael Jackson found dead." It was claimed Jackson had suffered a heart attack after overdosing on sleeping pills. After the rumor reached America, a spokesperson for the singer insisted, "It's a lie, Michael is safe and well, this is just a rumor that came out of London, we are not happy about it at all."

I am quite surprised that the fans accepted the idea that Michael is dead, after the news from 2004. I thought that at least now they would start questioning if the new is real or not. They really believe what media says. God!
If Michael comes back and the truth will prevail, after years when he will go to GOD, for real, nobody will believe again that Michael is really gone, with or without evidences.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by justafan Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:49 pm

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
rowdyangel wrote:I don't know if this has already been mentioned on here but I didn't know that this happened back in 2004.

"Tuesday, 20 Apr 2004

I am quite surprised that the fans accepted the idea that Michael is dead, after the news from 2004. I thought that at least now they would start questioning if the new is real or not. They really believe what media says. God!
If Michael comes back and the truth will prevail, after years when he will go to GOD, for real, nobody will believe again that Michael is really gone, with or without evidences.

well I think it's the same as with Elvis: If nothing happens you have to count the years and unless we think MJ will be 100 years old we "know for sure" in year 2060 or so.....
justafan
justafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:04 pm

Wow, thanks for the info. Didn´t know that. I´ve heard about the dummy and asked about it in a nother thread but noone answered my question.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJWifey Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:15 pm

i heard about that i didnt believe it michael is not dead this time
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-21
Leeftijd : 27

http://www.myspace.com/mamachoclate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:42 pm

I remember that, What a piece of crap. Even though Michael have had some tuff times, he loved his life. He would NEVER do that. What a big bucket of BS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum