Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Another Oddity~

Go down

~Another Oddity~ Empty ~Another Oddity~

Post by DreamChild on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:21 am

~In this they claim that Michael once said that he did not Believe that he would live a long Life~???~
~Another Oddity~ Confused ~Another Oddity~ Confused


~Also~~~Why is that "White Shrouded Figure" FLAT?~ ~Another Oddity~ Confused ~Another Oddity~ Confused

~oh!~~And they also compare Michael with Howard Hughes~


DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

~Another Oddity~ Empty Re: ~Another Oddity~

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:38 am

I have heard about the HH comparisons. HH was an inventor, businessman and quite the ladies man in his prime. Yet he died as a broken-down recluse. That's not a pretty image or one that MJ fans want compared to their hero.

DreamChild wrote:~In this they claim that Michael once said that he did not Believe that he would live a long Life~???~
~Another Oddity~ Confused ~Another Oddity~ Confused


~Also~~~Why is that "White Shrouded Figure" FLAT?~ ~Another Oddity~ Confused ~Another Oddity~ Confused

~oh!~~And they also compare Michael with Howard Hughes~


GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

~Another Oddity~ Empty Re: ~Another Oddity~

Post by DreamChild on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:46 am

~Michael Greatly Admires Howard Hughes~

~And there are Good Things that Michael has in common with Howard Hughes~

~Not only negative ones~


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Hughes#Las_Vegas_baron_and_recluse

~There are some similarities~

~Not necessarily Negative ones~

~But Of Course the Media will always point out the negative ather than the Positive or Factual~

~Another Oddity~ Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

~Another Oddity~ Empty Re: ~Another Oddity~

Post by ishealive on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:46 am

I thought MJ said he didn't want to die, at least that's what he said on Bashir's interview.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 40
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

~Another Oddity~ Empty Re: ~Another Oddity~

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:57 am

Sadly, most people no longer associate HH with those great accomplishments and contributions that he made. The lasting memory that many have is that of the aged recluse who suffered from compulsive obsessive disorder. An entire lifetime of accomplishment has been overshadowed.

DreamChild wrote:~Michael Greatly Admires Howard Hughes~

~And there are Good Things that Michael has in common with Howard Hughes~

~Not only negative ones~


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Hughes#Las_Vegas_baron_and_recluse

~There are some similarities~

~Not necessarily Negative ones~

~But Of Course the Media will always point out the negative ather than the Positive or Factual~

~Another Oddity~ Herz
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

~Another Oddity~ Empty Re: ~Another Oddity~

Post by DreamChild on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:58 am

~Of Course he said he wants to "Live Forever"~

~He also lived Briefly in Las Vegas iduring his "last years"~

~And traveled around the World from Place to Place ~(after the Trial)

~And Steven Wynn is also a Friend of Michael's and if I'm not mistaken offered Michael a Residency at one of his Hotel/Casinos in Las Vegas before he negotiated the AEG Live deal~


~Howard Hughes was known also for his Great Philanthropy and for going out in public in elaborate disguises~

~He would sit next to someone at a bus stop and they would strike up a conversation and they might be "Down-On-Their-Luck" and if Howard sensed that this person was truly Sincere he would hand them an envelope and walk away leaving the person standing there Bewildered at the Fact that they had just been given Thousands of dollars by someone who appeared to be a bum in tattered rumpled clothing~

~There is also a tale that once he heard a man's story of how he had been fired from his job unfairly after working YEARS and YEARS there and how his wife was about to give birth any day and he didn't know what to do because his Landlord was Evicting him and he had nowhere for he and his family to go.The next day a moving truck pulled up and packed the man's belongings and his family's too and a Limozine pulled up and they were taken to this Huge house and they stepped out of the Limozine and Howard Hughes came walking out of the front door of the home and handed them the keys the the Brand New house that he had purchase in full for them to live in~

~And then walked away~

~There are many,many Positive things that Howard Hughes has in common with Michael~

~Another Oddity~ Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

~Another Oddity~ Empty Re: ~Another Oddity~

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm

LOL... that's interesting that you mentioned the envelope filled with money story. I had forgotten all about that.

I once read that someone else would often do really kind things for down-and-out strangers. Guess who? Elvis Presley.

DreamChild wrote:~Of Course he said he wants to "Live Forever"~

~He also lived Briefly in Las Vegas iduring his "last years"~

~And traveled around the World from Place to Place ~(after the Trial)

~And Steven Wynn is also a Friend of Michael's and if I'm not mistaken offered Michael a Residency at one of his Hotel/Casinos in Las Vegas before he negotiated the AEG Live deal~


~Howard Hughes was known also for his Great Philanthropy and for going out in public in elaborate disguises~

~He would sit next to someone at a bus stop and they would strike up a conversation and they might be "Down-On-Their-Luck" and if Howard sensed that this person was truly Sincere he would hand them an envelope and walk away leaving the person standing there Bewildered at the Fact that they had just been given Thousands of dollars by someone who appeared to be a bum in tattered rumpled clothing~

~There is also a tale that once he heard a man's story of how he had been fired from his job unfairly after working YEARS and YEARS there and how his wife was about to give birth any day and he didn't know what to do because his Landlord was Evicting him and he had nowhere for he and his family to go.The next day a moving truck pulled up and packed the man's belongings and his family's too and a Limozine pulled up and they were taken to this Huge house and they stepped out of the Limozine and Howard Hughes came walking out of the front door of the home and handed them the keys the the Brand New house that he had purchase in full for them to live in~

~And then walked away~

~There are many,many Positive things that Howard Hughes has in common with Michael~

~Another Oddity~ Herz
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

~Another Oddity~ Empty Re: ~Another Oddity~

Post by DreamChild on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:07 pm

~yes but not from his Heart~

~At least that is what I have always heard,anyway~

~Another Oddity~ Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

~Another Oddity~ Empty Re: ~Another Oddity~

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Say it ain't so....

That diminishes the acts of kindness in many ways.

DreamChild wrote:~yes but not from his Heart~

~At least that is what I have always heard,anyway~

~Another Oddity~ Herz
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

~Another Oddity~ Empty Re: ~Another Oddity~

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum