Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need to say..

5 posters

Go down

Just need to say.. Empty Just need to say..

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Look I am really glad that I joined this forum...it has been kind of depressing the last couple of days ,because I have seen like two people leaving-and some blasting that the forum is not "what it was when it first started"(when I was not here.) I can easily undesrstand everyone is tired ,weary and depressed and/or confused.
I just want to say that-look-I joined the MJ fansite-I also joined the on on FB-and NO place has the camradrie we have here. People actualy reply to my replies on this forum Just need to say.. Icon_pirat not that replying and buddying matters-but it is nice to know people hear you-especially when you are supposed to have the same common interest or goal (wheras on this board it would be a goal)
Look we all feel Mike is alive...and on the days we are tired and we DONT feel that way we have a NEED to feel that way-I know because I feel it. Sometimes I think I am crazy or obsessed-like I was when I was a teenager and just LOVED him so much. If he is dead it just is not fair -it unjust just like it was his whole adult life. It is not fair that he would die and all the other older,rougher,meaner and hardcore addicted rock stars who show little respect for anyone can go on living. It is hard to put out hope for this because of the fear of finding that hope drowned. I dont feel my mission is to prove he is alive but to find closure. Like someone else has said..."if he is not alive then the entire city of Los Angelas officials should be fired,right down to the 911 operators". If he is not alive then there is a massive cover up going on to hide serious foul play-which is another heart breaking theory. Truth brings peace and closure-and that is what we want "the truth". The truth may be he did fake his death and does not want to be found. The truth also needs to be said that he may indeed be gone from us,and if he is then he is in peace and he wouldnt want us hurting each other over it. He wouldnt want us to mourn forever but to continue in ways he could not. I also joined Heal the World Foundation-such as it is right now. We need him to be alive -but we cant MAKE him be alive,and we cant MAKE evidence for theories-alot of outstanding theories are on here...we need to be patient and wait for clues to reveal themselves. That is the hardest part...and I just really don't want to see everyone get frusterated and leave and give up and be bitter...when I just got here! We are Michael Jackson fans-more so we were his friends he called us that. No matter what the outcome we have to stay friends on that level and on the days are sad then mourn. On the days we cant think then celebrate for a relaxer (Black or White thread-thankyou Girl Saturday and "are you and MJ match thread") And on the days something crazy has been opened in the media hash it out and investigate.
If he is alive I am happy,wether he ever lets it be known or not.
I am so happy I found you guys...and I really want to know how to put something cool and animated in my signature can someone help me? Just need to say.. Icon_sunny
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Just need to say.. Empty Re: Just need to say..

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:19 pm

I wish I could help you neverlandprincess, I was on MJHD from the beginning and I've been here for ages but I've never worked out how to put pictures of cool stuff in my signature. Not exactly computer literate Just need to say.. Icon_redface

Thanks for the kind words you said. This is a great MJ Family and MJ is so proud of us. We just need to remember that.

lots of love xoxox
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Just need to say.. Icon_biggrin thanks
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Very well said, neverladprincess, it is heartbreaking when people leave cause they don't seem to appreciate this awsome MJ community we have created. I think, despite all the complaints, mournings, leavings etc, it is a great place to be.It's fantastic cause, all in all, people seem tolerant and caring. We should try to protect this community as hard as we could.
ps. I've PMed you about the animated signature:). Lotsa Love!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:04 pm

I love this forum, and I love you guys. You are helping me through the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 pm

dunno_it wrote:Very well said, neverladprincess, it is heartbreaking when people leave cause they don't seem to appreciate this awsome MJ community we have created. I think, despite all the complaints, mournings, leavings etc, it is a great place to be.It's fantastic cause, all in all, people seem tolerant and caring. We should try to protect this community as hard as we could.
ps. I've PMed you about the animated signature:). Lotsa Love!

Just need to say.. Icon_biggrin Just need to say.. Icon_lol NICE
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:43 pm

bless u little one, THIS WAS AN AWESOME post,and exactly how i am feeling,being one of the later ones to join up,it kinda feels like i brought bad karma to this great site,i really do appreciate and my heartfelt thanks to all the "pioneers" of this site,i cant wait to run in here after work,or anytime and see whats new thats been posted,either the just fun stuff or serious could be clue stuff,and people on this site come up with some of the best questions i have seen,thank you for putting in so much better words.and you are right,we are michael jackson fans and friends and that in itself makes us ALL AWESOME hugs and warm mushy thoughts LOL
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:55 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:bless u little one, THIS WAS AN AWESOME post,and exactly how i am feeling,being one of the later ones to join up,it kinda feels like i brought bad karma to this great site,i really do appreciate and my heartfelt thanks to all the "pioneers" of this site,i cant wait to run in here after work,or anytime and see whats new thats been posted,either the just fun stuff or serious could be clue stuff,and people on this site come up with some of the best questions i have seen,thank you for putting in so much better words.and you are right,we are michael jackson fans and friends and that in itself makes us ALL AWESOME hugs and warm mushy thoughts LOL

Thanks alot-and by the way I looovee your signature animation-he was so beautiful in that interview-so cute -*tears* and feelings of giddiness Just need to say.. Icon_wink
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:07 pm

thank you and by the way,i have trouble with the signatures,and avatars and getting them to take,i was so pleased when this one worked,i thought maybe it was just my computer,but,then i saw a couple of other people having trouble too,i dont mean to be mean,but,that did make me feel alittle better LOL like maybe i wasnt in the boat by myself,kinda like it feels on this site,i guess if we are all crazy then u know AT LEAST WE ARE IN GREAT COMPANY, huh? Just need to say.. Icon_razz
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:10 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:thank you and by the way,i have trouble with the signatures,and avatars and getting them to take,i was so pleased when this one worked,i thought maybe it was just my computer,but,then i saw a couple of other people having trouble too,i dont mean to be mean,but,that did make me feel alittle better LOL like maybe i wasnt in the boat by myself,kinda like it feels on this site,i guess if we are all crazy then u know AT LEAST WE ARE IN GREAT COMPANY, huh? Just need to say.. Icon_razz
I think I just dont know what I am doing with the sigs-do you put the img brackets on ech end of the link to the pic or what the heck? I know I have done this before but I have gotten ust to browse you comps picture buttons I dont remember how to do it- Just need to say.. Icon_rolleyes Just need to say.. Icon_bounce
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:16 pm

I agree.
Its like family here. A good atmosephere.
Glad you're here too!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum