Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want to be loved this is the place.

2 posters

Go down

If you want to be loved this is the place. Empty If you want to be loved this is the place.

Post by Mybelovedone Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:06 pm

I just want everyone to know that since 25 june I've been really sad and depressed, I do believe he is alive and went on this a lot.
As you all may know I have added Leachim on hyves to be my friend and I can tell you one thing about him, h makes you feel special, he makes you feel loved, he cares alot about the people who become his friends,I won't say if he is MJ or not because like he had written on his hyves, It doesn't matter who I am, it's what I do that counts, if you need a place to feel loved just like I have felt when MJ was with us, leachim could be are helper.

www.leachim-house.hyves.nl
Mybelovedone
Mybelovedone

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

If you want to be loved this is the place. Empty Re: If you want to be loved this is the place.

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Leachim ... he is a comfort for everyone ... I read some of his poems ... they are comfort & love in a way .... you meant ... add him on here ??? I think it would be a good idea ... but I don't know about the others though.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down