Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ear again

3 posters

Go down

The ear again Empty The ear again

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:46 pm

Sorry for starting a new topic but if nobody want to help me by giving the link to that topic im starting a new topic on the ear again Rolling Eyes
So i was just lokkuing at mj on youtube he was in korea in 1999 an as a saw i a topic THAT I CANT FIND ANYMORE Razz there were pictures of mj with a strange ear somewere in the 80 and 90 if im correct, if not please tell me lol! .
Now in the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys1BF517ZH4&NR=1 you can see that his ear is just as normal as it can be.
I firts thought taht it was the angle of the camera but it wasnt so check out part 1.04 till 1.19 its a normal ear.
Now how is that possible if there are picture in his younger years that his ears are different? Razz

IF YOU KNOW THE LINK FOR THE OTHER EAR TOPIC PLEASE POST IT HERE SO I CAN GET IT ON THAT ONE AND THE ADMINS CAN REMOVE THIS ONE lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

The ear again Empty Re: The ear again

Post by hungry Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 pm

I think his ear is fine as well... I never saw anything that indicated that it was "mangled".
Unless Im not looking hard enough.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:32 pm

http://www.veoh.com/videos/yapi-C6AQivKU8UA

heres the best one i could find,it really shows the ears well along with some other stuff,dont know if u have it or not.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: