Teeth Don't Lie

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Teeth Don't Lie

Post by SeeingClues on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:34 pm

I also posted this on MJHD. I am so excited by this I'm shaking. With my low-tech software I've compared Dave Dave's teeth with MJ's. I was going to post on the Dave Dave thread but it is so buried and I really want people to see this.
They have the SAME gap on the lower left side.Teeth Don't Lie Sf-laughTeeth Don't Lie Sf-surprisedTeeth Don't Lie Sf-laughTeeth Don't Lie Sf-surprised
If you can't see the photo, click this link and then click the pic to enlarge:
http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/
Teeth Don't Lie Teeth
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Human_nature on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by SeeingClues on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:48 pm

and real Dave's nose is much longer...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Human_nature wrote:Yes !

and I don't know if you saw the real Dave Dave. It's a screen shot from a hoax video, I posted the picture and the video in the other topic about Dave Dave.

watch.. blue eyes..and very different...or I'm blind ..hmm ? Wink

Teeth Don't Lie 20090915183818k


Oh my!
I've never seen this before!
Brown eyes feat. Blue eyes? Teeth Don't Lie Suspect Teeth Don't Lie Icon_scratch Very fishy...
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Human_nature on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:54 pm

SeeingClues wrote:and real Dave's nose is much longer...

From what year is the photo from the right side?

Holy potatos! I'm starting to doubt the dude from CNN... Teeth Don't Lie Affraid Teeth Don't Lie Suspect
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Okey so mabye Im a bit dumb here, but I cant really see the teeth thing, I mean its a bit unclear for me in that picture.

What I paid most attention to, about Dave Dave is the fact that he has incredible long eyelashes, like Mike, Brown eyes, and his voice sounded a bit like Michael. Just a bit. Also In another interwiev,(posted on this site, im not excatly sure where) Dave Dave has complete "smooth" skin. How can that change all of a sudden??

It just bugs me that he didnt really pronounce any words with "S" at last or "T" Michael has a way to pronounce these letters. He didnt say the word "Hug" either he also prounounce that in a certain way. If he had done that I would have been completety sure.


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by emanviam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 pm

His voice sounds exactly like Michael... Teeth Don't Lie Suspect
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : United States of America

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Human_nature on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Canada

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:00 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Okey so mabye Im a bit dumb here, but I cant really see the teeth thing, I mean its a bit unclear for me in that picture.

What I paid most attention to, about Dave Dave is the fact that he has incredible long eyelashes, like Mike, Brown eyes, and his voice sounded a bit like Michael. Just a bit. Also In another interwiev,(posted on this site, im not excatly sure where) Dave Dave has complete "smooth" skin. How can that change all of a sudden??

It just bugs me that he didnt really pronounce any words with "S" at last or "T" Michael has a way to pronounce these letters. He didnt say the word "Hug" either he also prounounce that in a certain way.


From http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/
Teeth Don't Lie Teeth10
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Okey so mabye Im a bit dumb here, but I cant really see the teeth thing, I mean its a bit unclear for me in that picture.

What I paid most attention to, about Dave Dave is the fact that he has incredible long eyelashes, like Mike, Brown eyes, and his voice sounded a bit like Michael. Just a bit. Also In another interwiev,(posted on this site, im not excatly sure where) Dave Dave has complete "smooth" skin. How can that change all of a sudden??

It just bugs me that he didnt really pronounce any words with "S" at last or "T" Michael has a way to pronounce these letters. He didnt say the word "Hug" either he also prounounce that in a certain way.


From http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/
Teeth Don't Lie Teeth10


I still dont see it sorry. Sad I really want to, but it is still a bit unclear to me
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:22 pm

if this is Michael .. I am going to be very shocked by this ..... wow , my jaw is on the floor ! IDK on this though .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by ilprincipe on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:39 am

----> Thanks for your hard work girls <------
If you still wanna deny CNN's Dave Dave is the real one....then you have to buy
glasses....if you need already glasses, then buy some new ones Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by yaya on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:11 am

i honestly can't see the teeth comparison either. but i do see how the real dave dave's nose is structured differently from the one on LKL. hmmmm...
my husband i and said he was strikingly similar to michael on LKL...but were just completely uncertain. i can't wait to show him the nose comparison pic. i'm still uncertain tho...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:21 am

I cant see the teeth comparison either. I think LKL DD is Mike. Look at the EYESSS!!! LKL Dave Dave looks like he has eyeliner on too.....MJ had it tattooed on. The reall DD on the right does not and his skin is different.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:40 am

I have searched and searched on Google for more photos of Dave Dave... I have gone thru page after page and tried many different ways to search for him. I can only find a very few photos of him... anyone else know where to find more photos of him so we can compare a little further? Thanks! xo
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Arizona, USA

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:40 am

When I saw the interwiev Dave Dave did with some Lady. Dont remember who it was I paid attention to 2 things.

1. He`s had incredeble beautiful long eyelashes, juat like Michael.
2. He had smooth skin. But at Larry king, or whereever it was, his skin was all diffrent...

Could anyone post the link for the first interwiev DD made?? I need to look into his eyes, not at his eyelashes lol. But it caught my attention

hmm Fishy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by just_friend on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 am

Human_nature wrote:
Teeth Don't Lie 20090915183818k


Well for me DD's (from LKL) eyes and voice are enough to doubt he is real Dave Dave! The photo is one more prove!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by mjj29081958 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:48 am

mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:15 am

I knew for the very first moment that Dave Dave was Michael lol. Eyes never lie!
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Michael's Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by yaya on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:28 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:When I saw the interwiev Dave Dave did with some Lady. Dont remember who it was I paid attention to 2 things.

1. He`s had incredeble beautiful long eyelashes, juat like Michael.
2. He had smooth skin. But at Larry king, or whereever it was, his skin was all diffrent...

Could anyone post the link for the first interwiev DD made?? I need to look into his eyes, not at his eyelashes lol. But it caught my attention

hmm Fishy

are you talking about the interview he did on leeza? here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4CkETwJY1U
it's almost scary how silimar they are!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Central Texas

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by CantStopLovingU on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:36 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:if this is Michael .. I am going to be very shocked by this ..... wow , my jaw is on the floor ! IDK on this though .....

Me too Earth Angel - me too. All this time I was kind of dismissing these threads but now the eye color??? I mean I doubt very much that DD is putting in colored contacts. He has BLUE EYES
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by CantStopLovingU on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 am

Now if it was Michael, there would have to be a good reason.

So #1 - He brings Dave Daves plight back to the people.

#2 - I believe he connects how the media burned him and destroyed his life with what DD went through. Remember that Dave Dave changed his name TO DAVE DAVE - to in a way recreate himself and so he gave himself a new legal name.

#3 - Another way to prove to the world that just because it is on TV doesnt mean it is real or true. He could say "I left clues for people so they could see through the facade but only a FEW bothered to research it" which is what the masses do today, they just believe everything reported as NEWS.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by mommy on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Does anyone remember when the interview with Dave Dave was on CNN/LK? The link is moved from here and I can't find it on CNN's website.
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by IWSICS on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:28 pm

omgomgomgomgomg! Teeth Don't Lie Icon_eek
I am so shocked,
Mike or not (but i think it is) There are 2 Dave Dave's on that set!
Just Teeth Don't Lie Affraid
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:28 pm

I have been on google for hours trying to find pictures of Dave Dave by this name and/or his given name but I can not find anything. I have found plenty of articles but no photos. Also, during my search, I found several articles that stated that Dave Dave was at the funeral and spoke but since we were not allowed to view any of that then we can't be sure but as much as they showed of us of the guests arriving, does anyone remember seeing him arrive? I have it recorded at home and will double check later but thought I would see if anyone here noticed anything.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Now that I am looking Clearly on the Picture ... there is a Major Possablity this could Be Michael as a Burn Victim .. But I am defensive side on this ... well I can say my side now is 75/30 .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Okay EarthAngel you can NOT change your signature now because I just noticed something!!!! Look at the eyes on the signature picture and then look at the eyes on the LKL Dave Dave...to me they are a perfect match!!!!!


Am I seeing things? I hope not because this has got me shaking!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:44 pm

Ok....there is so much on this site and I still havent caught up with everything-I am just now getting what "the movie theory' is-who Leachim and JCC are and the E'cas theory-I am sorry I feel like I have not been paying attention because..... I DONT KNOW WHO DAVE DAVE IS!!! These are the first i have ever seen of him. Someone give me a quicj rundown or link to a quick rundown.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:47 pm

You are right kdkennedy74-not only that-look at the eyebrow shapes-hehe
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:58 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Ok....there is so much on this site and I still havent caught up with everything-I am just now getting what "the movie theory' is-who Leachim and JCC are and the E'cas theory-I am sorry I feel like I have not been paying attention because..... I DONT KNOW WHO DAVE DAVE IS!!! These are the first i have ever seen of him. Someone give me a quicj rundown or link to a quick rundown.

I hope that I get this all correct.

Dave Dave was a 6 year old boy whose mom and dad were divorced and fighting over the him and dad poured karosene over the bed in the hotel in which the child was sleeping and set him on fire. He was burned over 90% of his body. If I am not mistaken, he and Michael met when Michael was being treated for his burn injuries in the hospital. It was either then, or afterward, and Michael had heard about him and went to meet him. Can't remember the exact details except for what happened to the child.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:59 pm

I remember reading/hearing about "Dave Dave" when it happened. It was all over the news.

I remember (years ago) watching Leeza Gibbons' TV show w/ "Dave Dave."

Watching it again AFTER the LKL/CNN interview was very eye-opening.

:~ Walking in Another Man's Shoes ~:



Teeth Don't Lie Icon_question


Last edited by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:00 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:You are right kdkennedy74-not only that-look at the eyebrow shapes-hehe

I did not even pay attention to the eyebrows but you are right.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by mommy on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:08 pm

mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Okay EarthAngel you can NOT change your signature now because I just noticed something!!!! Look at the eyes on the signature picture and then look at the eyes on the LKL Dave Dave...to me they are a perfect match!!!!!


Am I seeing things? I hope not because this has got me shaking!

Stop Playing ... are you for real ?!?! How My Signature be a clue ?!?! ...... OMG ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:11 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:Okay EarthAngel you can NOT change your signature now because I just noticed something!!!! Look at the eyes on the signature picture and then look at the eyes on the LKL Dave Dave...to me they are a perfect match!!!!!


Am I seeing things? I hope not because this has got me shaking!

Stop Playing ... are you for real ?!?! How My Signature be a clue ?!?! ...... OMG ...

Post the pictures of Dave Dave from LKL from page 1, not the ones about the teeth but the ones of him on the chair...use that as a quote and then your signature pic underneath them and you will see what I mean...I almost screamed when I realized and that would have been very bad considering that I am at work.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:24 pm

This is great-I love this site! My mother says she sees no point in getting on a forum and everyone throwing around their opinions-she wants facts. Like thats what I want too!!!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:36 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:Okay EarthAngel you can NOT change your signature now because I just noticed something!!!! Look at the eyes on the signature picture and then look at the eyes on the LKL Dave Dave...to me they are a perfect match!!!!!


Am I seeing things? I hope not because this has got me shaking!

Stop Playing ... are you for real ?!?! How My Signature be a clue ?!?! ...... OMG ...

Post the pictures of Dave Dave from LKL from page 1, not the ones about the teeth but the ones of him on the chair...use that as a quote and then your signature pic underneath them and you will see what I mean...I almost screamed when I realized and that would have been very bad considering that I am at work.

That is what I mean. Dave Dave in the chair with the smooth skin. His eyelashed is just as long as Michaels. I wanna see that aswell.. hurry Smile
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty guys please check this video out at 1 minute 30...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8geGu4mexgo&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Post by Haribo007 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8geGu4mexgo&NR=1&feature=fvwp

GUYS PLEASE CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT AT 1 MINUTE 30

LOOK AT THE HEAD AND SHOULDERS, VERY MUCH LIKE THE SAME SHAPE AS DAVE DAVE ON LARRY KING, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS, NEED TO PUT THE FINAL NAIL IN THIS COFFIN, SO TO SPEAK!!!!!!!!

MJ UR ONE CRAZY MOFO, PEACE AND F**CKIN!!!!! Smile


Last edited by Haribo007 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Haribo007
Haribo007
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:44 am

I cannot see the similarity between the teeth on the photo's as on the photo of MJ his bottom teeth are not exposed as there are on the photo of Dave-MJs lip is in the way.
I am thinking though-what would be the point of him pretending to be Dave Dave for an interview? this is not a game, not a prank. This is a hoax and serious stuff here. I can imagine him going to extreme disguise if he were suffering "cabin fever" and needed to be out and about but why would he disguise himself as a burns victim who he had befriended many years ago who he was very clearly fond of? I just think if Dave Dave came upon this site it may be upsetting for him, is ok to think up solutions/clues etc but not at the expense of others feelings.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Eva R on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:55 pm

but why? Why would Michael do that? Why would he change for a interview into Dave Dave?

Gosh, I saw the photo of the real Dave Dave and I am shocked! I don't want to be rude, absolutely not, but I am a bit scared for that face.. Sad Horrible for Dave Dave..
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Neverland

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Kirsche on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Guest wrote:Okey so mabye Im a bit dumb here, but I cant really see the teeth thing, I mean its a bit unclear for me in that picture.

What I paid most attention to, about Dave Dave is the fact that he has incredible long eyelashes, like Mike, Brown eyes, and his voice sounded a bit like Michael. Just a bit. Also In another interwiev,(posted on this site, im not excatly sure where) Dave Dave has complete "smooth" skin. How can that change all of a sudden??

It just bugs me that he didnt really pronounce any words with "S" at last or "T" Michael has a way to pronounce these letters. He didnt say the word "Hug" either he also prounounce that in a certain way. If he had done that I would have been completety sure.

But in the Larry King Interview he said "Person" and it sounds exactly like Michaels way to say that, you know what I mean?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Germany

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Oh, wow have never heard of this Dave Dave before. At first glance I immediatley thought of the mayor in Ghosts, smiliar eyes, nose and mouth. What a Face
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Syringa on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:52 pm

SomeoneInTheDarkForMe wrote:Oh, wow have never heard of this Dave Dave before. At first glance I immediatley thought of the mayor in Ghosts, smiliar eyes, nose and mouth. Teeth Don't Lie Fresse

!

Me too after I looked at the picture DreamsComeTrue posted.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Teeth Don't Lie 20ix4t4Teeth Don't Lie 0
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Syringa on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Hmm, to me there's some similarities in their eyes. : z
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Kirsche on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Maybe someone could compare the nose of the DD on LK with "Original" DD ?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Germany

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:12 pm

I have posted this before , but I will post again since it was awhile ago and most of you probably havent read it.

I have a friend who is 41 and she was burned over most of her body at the age of 4. To this day she gets skin grafts and her face is now almost perfect...except for her neck. they completely redid most of her body that shows..like hands, arms, legs etc.

DD was on the Leeza Gibbone shows a few yrs back and his face was completely smooth, SO how does it go from smooth to all scarred up again in a few years? It doesnt. And your eye color does not change either.

DD on LKL WAS MJ.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Kirsche on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:14 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I have posted this before , but I will post again since it was awhile ago and most of you probably havent read it.

I have a friend who is 41 and she was burned over most of her body at the age of 4. To this day she gets skin grafts and her face is now almost perfect...except for her neck. they completely redid most of her body that shows..like hands, arms, legs etc.

DD was on the Leeza Gibbone shows a few yrs back and his face was completely smooth, SO how does it go from smooth to all scarred up again in a few years? It doesnt. And your eye color does not change either.

DD on LKL WAS MJ.

ah okay, thank you. I saw the pics.....And yeah, the noses are very different.And the DD on LK has darker skin than the original.
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Germany

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Eva R on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:15 am

but why? why would Michael do that? why not the real Dave Dave?
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Neverland

Back to top Go down

Teeth Don't Lie Empty Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum