Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oprah today (Sept 16, 2009)

3 posters

Go down

Oprah today (Sept 16, 2009) Empty Oprah today (Sept 16, 2009)

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:39 am

Oprah will be discussing her reactions to the news the day Michael Jackson died.

Just thought you may be interested. I have it scheduled to record and I am not expecting anything along the lines of clues for the simple fact that right after his death was announced you could not find any mention of Michael (past or present) on her website and she didn't attend the memorial or the funeral.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Oprah today (Sept 16, 2009) Empty Re: Oprah today (Sept 16, 2009)

Post by yaya Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:44 am

i don't like oprah so much but i am interested in what she will say. thanks for the reminder!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:48 am

I plan to play close attention to the audience. MJ will be disguised as an audience member and watching carefully to see how she presents this "tribute".
Oprah today (Sept 16, 2009) Lol

kdkennedy74 wrote:Oprah will be discussing her reactions to the news the day Michael Jackson died.

Just thought you may be interested. I have it scheduled to record and I am not expecting anything along the lines of clues for the simple fact that right after his death was announced you could not find any mention of Michael (past or present) on her website and she didn't attend the memorial or the funeral.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down