Possible proof of fill in's for This Is It

Go down

Possible proof of fill in's for This Is It Empty Possible proof of fill in's for This Is It

Post by kdkennedy74 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyrkcz7msfY

I have noted on several threads the fact that Michael ALWAYS wore his headset on the right. Notice that beginning at 1:32 when he goes into the Smooth Criminal footage that it starts off showing "Michael" with the headset on the left but at 1:34 you can see that it is definitely on the right side of his head.

This is the only part I have checked out so far and I am sure there are others so help me look!!!!!

This may be another clue that we have been searching for!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Possible proof of fill in's for This Is It Empty Re: Possible proof of fill in's for This Is It

Post by Rach on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Thank you so much for posting this!

I am going to look into the TII footage more closely because I will bet my ass it's NOT Michael in that footage.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Possible proof of fill in's for This Is It Empty Re: Possible proof of fill in's for This Is It

Post by kdkennedy74 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Rachel I am so glad that you are back. I was really worried when you said you were taking a break. This place just would NOT be the same without you!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:39 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Rachel I am so glad that you are back. I was really worried when you said you were taking a break. This place just would NOT be the same without you!!!!

Oh you're so sweet! Thanks Babes.

I don't know who I was kidding to think I could stay away from you guys and the site for longer than a few days Possible proof of fill in's for This Is It Icon_redface

I love you all too much Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum