Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An impersonater we hadn't thought of??

+2
ishealive
Harleyblonde
6 posters

Go down

An impersonater we hadn't thought of?? Empty An impersonater we hadn't thought of??

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=medC6nbhrKw Hi All, sorry if someone has already mentioned this guy. It is Joby Rogers and apparently MJ chose him as his official substitute- note the word substite and not double or impersonater, substite means" in place of" in English (for our foreign members) a substitute footballer will play if member of team is injured or got red card etc. Joby was chosen by MJ himself out of over 100 others. He can do a mean moonwalk and I bet he looks good in gold pants eh? Click on link and see what you think.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

An impersonater we hadn't thought of?? Empty Re: An impersonater we hadn't thought of??

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:16 pm

I don't think he looks too much like MJ. The man can move there's no doubt, but you'd know he wasn't MJ.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

An impersonater we hadn't thought of?? Empty Re: An impersonater we hadn't thought of??

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:16 pm

An impersonater we hadn't thought of?? Lol ok only Michael can pull of Gold Pants and I have a video to prove that!

I think he is good, and maybe one of the best we have seen. I also rate a guy called Ben Jackson. Look him up on YouTube. I want to marry him!

Ok in all seriousness, as I mentioned numerous times, I don't think Michael hired impersonators to play his part but a DOUBLE which is a very different thing. IMO we haven't seen this person and TBH we probably never will.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 pm

He's good. The physique is a little off, and I'd like to see a close up of him. I did notice that he wears the microphone on the left, like the Michael in the TII rehearsal. Just a thought.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi Rach, Just checked Ben Jackson-WOW, he's also great. If you ever get to marry him and want a divorce pass him over to me he he!!
I know they wont be as sexy as Michael in the gold pants but would be nice to compare close up!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Hi Rach, Just checked Ben Jackson-WOW, he's also great. If you ever get to marry him and want a divorce pass him over to me he he!!
I know they wont be as sexy as Michael in the gold pants but would be nice to compare close up!!!

An impersonater we hadn't thought of?? Lol I will do Honey!

Ok for bad Gold Pants check this out.

It makes me shudder to think about it lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqCQzXfml1g
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:40 pm

The mic on left/right thing has really been bugging me... just had to say that. lol
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Uuuuggghhh Rach, they are truly bad gold pants. have put me off my supper. his dancing leaves a lot to be desired !!! Funny.

An impersonater we hadn't thought of?? Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:59 pm

He tryed the Gold Pants. So not working An impersonater we hadn't thought of?? Icon_evil .

Only michael can wear those.
BTW he does look much like Mike, I cant belive some women yelled "ohh Michael" When he performed Billie Jean, that was to funny. He did it all wrong.. He missed the strip on his right arm. Michael ALWAYS have those on his Jackets.

Other than that he was good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm

HarleyBlonde,
I am sorry Joby is good. He did an awesome moonwalk. However, I am sold out for the original version. I think they are all good but no one can top MJ in my book. No matter how good they are. Even if MJ chose him. He's not as good as the original. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Rach wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Hi Rach, Just checked Ben Jackson-WOW, he's also great. If you ever get to marry him and want a divorce pass him over to me he he!!

An impersonater we hadn't thought of?? Lol I will do Honey!

Ok for bad Gold Pants check this out.

It makes me shudder to think about it lol.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqCQzXfml1g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqCQzXfml1g[/quote[/url]]

OMG!! I almost died, laughing. Well atleast the help is not far away, considering im at the hospital An impersonater we hadn't thought of?? Lol

I hope this man have a dayjob, otherwise he is seriously screwed. That was just awfull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down