Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who We Are

+60
Syringa
littleEARTHQUAKE
Butterfly J
HeavyHearts
See
4evermichael71
TheKiddNerd
iMISSYOUMJ
Jubilee
hAZZELY
CantlivewithoutMJ
Harleyblonde
hungry
AugustMoon
gujunpyo
amy
MJSmile4Us
DaduXLoveMJEver
jpresley
Makea
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
just_friend
MJbeliever
CharlieBarley
summer+sc3nt
StenniZ
jess.loves.mj
NikkiKat22
Human_nature
little fairy90
neverlandprincess
~StarLight~UK~
PETTINA2393
IWSICS
The Little White Bird
kdkennedy74
mommy
Ivonne
ballongiraf
emanviam
rowdyangel
sapatito
Savannah
anotherpartofme
marsheliamorgan
DreamsComeTrue
MJJ Love
nlb
YveLoVesMJ
Loree
LoveisMagical
GirlSaturday
dontmakeitfactual
aamj07
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
MiaPaparazzi
Rach
Truth_or_Dare
WanaBstartnSthn
64 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who We Are - Page 4 Empty Re: Who We Are

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:54 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Wait a damn friggin second!! Where have I been? I said I wouldnt post my pic and Im still not sure I should or not........

StenniZ and LWB!!!! We have boys on the board!!! Woot!!! Sorry, but I thought maybe you were........ah nevermind...Im not gonna say!!

We have some fine looking peeps on here..

and for those of you wondering....Im a girl too!!

I remember you're Mary lol...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:55 pm

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
The Little White Bird wrote:
No way...that's like 300 to 2 and I haven't heard anything from Little White Bird yet, so I feel rather defenceless all by myself. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Don't worry I got you're back bro.
300 to 2 makes around 150 each in my estimation. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_smile

LMAO Who We Are - Page 4 Lol Could you cope??!!!! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_tongue

Probably not, but I'ld certainly give it my best try. Wink lol!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:57 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Wait a damn friggin second!! Where have I been? I said I wouldnt post my pic and Im still not sure I should or not........

StenniZ and LWB!!!! We have boys on the board!!! Woot!!! Sorry, but I thought maybe you were........ah nevermind...Im not gonna say!!

tis me!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:57 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:Now how on earth could I miss this conversation? This is too funny! LMAO
I laughed with tears at your comments... Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_lol Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

By the way, @Stenniz, your half face looks nice...I wonder what looks like on the other side... Who We Are - Page 4 Suspect Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

Girls, don't let this two men breath...we can finally dominate them!!! (kidding... Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_razz )

Hahahaha I'm glad it amuses you. I'm havin' a good laugh myself. Again, great topic! Allthough I feel slightly overwhelmed with all this attention. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:58 pm

...and with all of girlies to contend with, you two men dont stand a chance!!! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_twisted

Yeah but what a way to go.... Wink
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Don´t be shocked, that´s me:

Who We Are - Page 4 23_09_10
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:59 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:

tis me!!!

Yea and looks like we gotta sharpen our teeth.. We've got some birdies to BBQ.... Gurls lets get em in the gold pants post! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_cheers
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Makea wrote:Don´t be shocked, that´s me:

Who We Are - Page 4 23_09_10

This is beautiful not shocked at all...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm

StenniZ wrote:
Angie777 wrote:Hmm...u admit....im impressed! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_biggrin BTW-ur not bad, too Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

I'ld look kinda stupid/ignorant if I said he did not look good, wouldn't I? Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Oh...and....dzièkujè. Now you really made me blush. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Well, probably ur right (smartass!) , if the majority of women living on this globe say so...Wink

Proszę! Very Happy (online dictionary? Very Happy) brava! Wink Aaaand, u blushing? No kiddin'! U must know how u look like (f..goood!) Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:Ummm... just wondering lol... do ya happened to own any gold pants both of ya..? Stenniz and The White Birdie *cough* and if you do I bet the gurls will want a peek at those... pictures I mean... Now who's bad! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_razz

With all these replies I'm afraid to even post the other half of my face.....not to mention myself wearing gold pants. lol! Only one man can pull that off and I don't dance that well. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:02 pm

StenniZ wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:Ummm... just wondering lol... do ya happened to own any gold pants both of ya..? Stenniz and The White Birdie *cough* and if you do I bet the gurls will want a peek at those... pictures I mean... Now who's bad! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_razz

With all these replies I'm afraid to even post the other half of my face.....not to mention myself wearing gold pants. Who We Are - Page 4 Lol Only one man can pull that off and I don't dance that well. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Yes you have 'a lot' to live up to!!! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_lol Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_tongue
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Yea and looks like we gotta sharpen our teeth.. We've got some birdies to BBQ.... Gurls lets get em in the gold pants post! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_cheers

I've been in there, it literally burnt my eyes....
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:03 pm

...and with all of girlies to contend with, you two men dont stand a chance!!! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_twisted

Yeah but what a way to go.... Wink

I knew this forum would pay off one way or another. Wink For a second I totally forgot about the hoax-part of it. This topic is more like a chatroom now. Laughing
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:03 pm

StenniZ wrote:

With all these replies I'm afraid to even post the other half of my face.....not to mention myself wearing gold pants. Who We Are - Page 4 Lol Only one man can pull that off and I don't dance that well. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

We need to start calling you "Lefty" until you post the left side of your face..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:04 pm

It burns us in other places!! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_twisted
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Quote:

Yeah but what a way to go.... Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

I knew this forum would pay off one way or another. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink For a second I totally forgot about the hoax-part of it. This topic is more like a chatroom now. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_lol

Yeah but we'd probably look more like the village people than Michael Jackson if we attempted gold pants
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:04 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:...and with all of girlies to contend with, you two men dont stand a chance!!! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_twisted

ohh, is the challenge back on?! 150 girls to 1 guy. Well boys, can you handle us? If you think about it, this could actually be fun!. alright I'm gonna stop there. Who We Are - Page 4 Lol and I blame myself for this whole thing getting started. One post about seeing if your really a guy and ladies and gents, this is what we get! Who We Are - Page 4 Lol
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Too true! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_redface
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 pm

StenniZ wrote:

Lol... yea I can see you're been eaten alive... BTW you don't hafta be a good dancer... you're still food on a golden platter lol... Who We Are - Page 4 Lol
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 pm

ohh,
is the challenge back on?! 150 girls to 1 guy. Well boys, can you
handle us? If you think about it, this could actually be fun!. alright
I'm gonna stop there. Who We Are - Page 4 Lol
and I blame myself for this whole thing getting started. One post about
seeing if your really a guy and ladies and gents, this is what we get! Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

To be fair, its only kind of world tour, i'd actually attempt!
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:07 pm

StenniZ wrote:

So U Think U Can't Dance? Who We Are - Page 4 Lol I can give u a few free lessons...Wink Very Happy

(Girls, what if i made smth like on "the golden pants thread" with their pics Razz ) Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Angie777 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
Angie777 wrote:Hmm...u admit....im impressed! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_biggrin BTW-ur not bad, too Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

I'ld look kinda stupid/ignorant if I said he did not look good, wouldn't I? Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Oh...and....dzièkujè. Now you really made me blush. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Well, probably ur right (smartass!) , if the majority of women living on this globe say so...Wink

Proszę! Very Happy (online dictionary? Very Happy) brava! Wink Aaaand, u blushing? No kiddin'! U must know how u look like (f..goood!) Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

I think I better put on my gloves. Wink I didn't mean to be a smartass. Please forgive me. Embarassed Wink

f...goood??? &swallows* You're too kind. Coming from a pretty face like yours that's quite the compliment. I'm just gonna open a window, It's gettin' tropical in here. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Angie777 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

So U Think U Can't Dance? Who We Are - Page 4 Lol I can give u a few free lessons...Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

(Girls, what if i made smth like on "the golden pants thread" with their pics Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_razz ) Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

Yeah yeah yeah! I'll have a peek!!! Who We Are - Page 4 Lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:09 pm

StenniZ wrote:

We need to start calling you "Lefty" until you post the left side of your face..

StenniZ, you're making us compose a song titled.. 'Another Part of You' Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_rr
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:10 pm

StenniZ wrote:

WHAHAHAHHAA That's a good one! lol!

I didn't mean to. I really couldn't find another pic. Bought a new pc recently and this is the only one I could find at the moment. But i promise I'll switch it for a full view tomorrow. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Do behave! Wink lol!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:12 pm

StenniZ wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

WHAHAHAHHAA That's a good one! Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

I didn't mean to. I really couldn't find another pic. Bought a new pc recently and this is the only one I could find at the moment. But i promise I'll switch it for a full view tomorrow. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

MARY! HE SAID FULL VIEW!!! Ma shades! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_rr ma shades! Lol... just kidding ya..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:13 pm

StenniZ wrote:

Do behave! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

Yea do behave... lets lure em in gurls! Who We Are - Page 4 Affraid
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:17 pm

StenniZ wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

Well, probably ur right (smartass!) , if the majority of women living on this globe say so...Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Proszę! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_biggrin (online dictionary? Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_biggrin) brava! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink Aaaand, u blushing? No kiddin'! U must know how u look like (f..goood!) Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

I think I better put on my gloves. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink I didn't mean to be a smartass. Please forgive me. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_redface Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

f...goood??? &swallows* You're too kind. Coming from a pretty face like yours that's quite the compliment. I'm just gonna open a window, It's gettin' tropical in here. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Mine is open already... Who We Are - Page 4 Lol And now thats me whos blushing...nah! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:17 pm

charmed6 wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:...and with all of girlies to contend with, you two men dont stand a chance!!! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_twisted

ohh, is the challenge back on?! 150 girls to 1 guy. Well boys, can you handle us? If you think about it, this could actually be fun!. alright I'm gonna stop there. Who We Are - Page 4 Lol and I blame myself for this whole thing getting started. One post about seeing if your really a guy and ladies and gents, this is what we get! Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

Don't be too hard on yourself. Wink I think you made a great move starting this topic. It's great fun so far, don't ya think? Smile

But to be honest....Little White Bird and myself.....we can't seriously be the only men in here....that would be too good to be true. lol

For what it's worth....I thought ballongiraf and the jacksonologist (and some others) were on my team (meaning, they were guys) Laughing Never clicked names, to check gender. Only based my opinion on their investigative posts. Smile No hard feelings I hope? :S
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Quote:

Yeah but what a way to go.... Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

I knew this forum would pay off one way or another. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink For a second I totally forgot about the hoax-part of it. This topic is more like a chatroom now. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_lol

Yeah but we'd probably look more like the village people than Michael Jackson if we attempted gold pants

Ahum....well I'm not sure if it would be THAT bad, but I get your point and I agree. Razz
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:20 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

I didn't mean to. I really couldn't find another pic. Bought a new pc recently and this is the only one I could find at the moment. But i promise I'll switch it for a full view tomorrow. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

MARY! HE SAID FULL VIEW!!! Ma shades! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_rr ma shades! Lol... just kidding ya..

Hahahahaha ok, MY BAD! Don't get your hopes up. I really gotta choose my words wisely from now on lol!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:20 pm

StenniZ wrote:
charmed6 wrote:

Don't be too hard on yourself. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink I think you made a great move starting this topic. It's great fun so far, don't ya think? Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_smile

But to be honest....Little White Bird and myself.....we can't seriously be the only men in here....that would be too good to be true. lol

For what it's worth....I thought ballongiraf and the jacksonologist (and some others) were on my team (meaning, they were guys) Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_lol Never clicked names, to check gender. Only based my opinion on their investigative posts. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_smile No hard feelings I hope? :S

Face it guys I bet it's like the thorns are among the roses over this site.. heeeeheee *evil laugh*.. Yummmmy.. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_rabbit
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:21 pm

you thought I was dude? Who We Are - Page 4 Lol Maybe I need to act more feminine? LOL

not offended!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:23 pm

you thought I was dude? Who We Are - Page 4 Lol Maybe I need to act more feminine? LOL

not offended!

I thought every single one of you was Michael Jackson - you really have deceiving avatars.
There goes my theory that MJ is having a topical debate with himself over his own hoax....
back to the drawing board...
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:24 pm

StenniZ wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

Hahahahaha ok, MY BAD! Don't get your hopes up. I really gotta choose my words wisely from now on Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

D'oh! Promises, promises! Maybe when we bond better huh *nudge* huh... Lol... Who We Are - Page 4 Lol .. thanks for the laugh gurls and guys.. It's been fun and destressingly appealing... Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_razz
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:25 pm

not offended!

I thought every single one of you was Michael Jackson - you really have deceiving avatars.
There goes my theory that MJ is having a topical debate with himself over his own hoax....

Who We Are - Page 4 Lol
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Angie777 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

Well, probably ur right (smartass!) , if the majority of women living on this globe say so...Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Proszę! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_biggrin (online dictionary? Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_biggrin) brava! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink Aaaand, u blushing? No kiddin'! U must know how u look like (f..goood!) Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

I think I better put on my gloves. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink I didn't mean to be a smartass. Please forgive me. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_redface Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

f...goood??? &swallows* You're too kind. Coming from a pretty face like yours that's quite the compliment. I'm just gonna open a window, It's gettin' tropical in here. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Mine is open already... Who We Are - Page 4 Lol And now thats me whos blushing...nah! Very Happy

*speechless* (there's a Jackson-track for every situation, isn't there?) Wink

Nice to meet you by the way. I'm gonna go take a cold shower and do somethin' about that heater of mine. Wink Be back tomorrow.

Have a great night/day everyone!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:28 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:you thought I was dude? Who We Are - Page 4 Lol Maybe I need to act more feminine? LOL

not offended!

Yeah, seriously. Not 100% convinced off course, but I only recenlty discovered the gender-symbols on the profile-pages. I didn't mean anything by it off course. Smile

It's just a bit of a shock (or better said: pleasantly surprised) to find out, that it's like 99% women in here. Laughing
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:30 pm

not offended!

lol! GOOD ONE! That one's going on my clipboard! ROFL!!!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Indeed it does! Nice looking peeps, everyone! Guess I should post one of myself eventually....
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 pm

StenniZ wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:you thought I was dude? Who We Are - Page 4 Lol Maybe I need to act more feminine? LOL

not offended!

Yeah, seriously. Not 100% convinced off course, but I only recenlty discovered the gender-symbols on the profile-pages. I didn't mean anything by it off course. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_smile

It's just a bit of a shock (or better said: pleasantly surprised) to find out, that it's like 99% women in here. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_lol

Must be tough for you!!! Who We Are - Page 4 Lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Yeah, seriously. Not 100% convinced off course,
but I only recenlty discovered the gender-symbols on the profile-pages.
I didn't mean anything by it off course. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_smile

It's just a bit of a shock (or better said: pleasantly surprised) to find out, that it's like 99% women in here. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_lol

If i thought it was men writing that golden pants thread bro, i'd definately be in councelling by now
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:33 pm

StenniZ wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

Mine is open already... Who We Are - Page 4 Lol And now thats me whos blushing...nah! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

*speechless* (there's a Jackson-track for every situation, isn't there?) Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Nice to meet you by the way. I'm gonna go take a cold shower and do somethin' about that heater of mine. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink Be back tomorrow.

YUP! Was nice to meet u, too! Nighty night! Ans see ya soon! Wink
P.S. Don't close the window..... Who We Are - Page 4 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:35 pm

StenniZ wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

Mine is open already... Who We Are - Page 4 Lol And now thats me whos blushing...nah! Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

*speechless* (there's a Jackson-track for every situation, isn't there?) Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink

Nice to meet you by the way. I'm gonna go take a cold shower and do somethin' about that heater of mine. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink Be back tomorrow.

So tomorrow we will get to see ALL of you huh. Who We Are - Page 4 Lol I'm proud of myself for starting this topic! yay me! So much fun. LOL Now go take your cold shower. I've been there myself. (not the way it sounds)sorry. Who We Are - Page 4 Icon_wink
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:36 pm

If i thought it was men writing that golden pants thread bro, i'd definately be in councelling by now

I still have no idea what the golden pants thread is (I did see the pics of it in many posts, so I get the jokes and referrences to it, but haven't found the thread). I guess it's not really meant for us guys, is it?
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Who We Are - Page 4 Lol Are you JEALOUS of the Gold Pants and what those pants reveal? LOL

I cant believe you went in there!! thats too fuuny!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:39 pm

A bit off topic here but Kenny O just twittered something about MJ's Penguin Dance!! Apparently he and Annie have become buds!!

dont think we're not being watched, cus we most definatley are!! We invented that Penguin name and now Kenny and TMZ have been calling it that too!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:39 pm

I
still have no idea what the golden pants thread is (I did see the pics
of it in many posts, so I get the jokes and referrences to it, but
haven't found the thread). I guess it's not really meant for us guys,
is it?

Mate, there are things in there that would make your gut wrench - i barely made it out alive.
FDor the sake of all that is good in this world, take my advice and don't enter unless heavily armed with garlic and a crucifix!
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:40 pm

StenniZ wrote:

I still have no idea what the golden pants thread is (I did see the pics of it in many posts, so I get the jokes and referrences to it, but haven't found the thread). I guess it's not really meant for us guys, is it?

It's actually for us gurlies for fun and you may go there anytime... Just be good and post one of youself in a gold pants and we're sure to compliment ya lol..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next