Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michaels Privacy!

+5
ballongiraf
Red Velvet
Rach
EarthAngel90
GirlSaturday
9 posters

Go down

Michaels Privacy! Empty Michaels Privacy!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Some of you, may think that this is to much, or that Im to much, but I really have to say this. And please, if this is to much for you, Would you please PM me, then we can talk about it. Everyone is intiteld to their opinion.
I dont want anyone to attack me with this, and I dont want to make anybody upset either. If this is the case, I`d like to appoligise in advantege.

Could we please NOT disguess Michaels Private life? By that I mean Possible Girlfriend, past girlfriedns/wife, feelings about his family ect.

I mean I know we have to look down to anything. But a possible Girlfriend/lover is not a part of the hoax theory, neither is the rest of Michaels Private life.
Frankly if you are a friend or more than friend to Michael, then you have sworn secrezy, and you would NEVER blur it out to random people at some website. Referring to Cassandra here. To be honest, its pissing me off to see it.

I would NEVER do that to Michael, that is completely wrong, and Michael would hate for his trust to be broken. Specially because he has a very hard time trusting people as it is.

Im so sorry for this, you proberly hate me, But I cant help it... I need to protect him, and his children, they best way I can. Ive always done it.

Its all out of unconditionel love for Michael and he`s adoreble babies.
I do love him. I really do

Back to top Go down

Michaels Privacy! Empty Re: Michaels Privacy!

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 am

Don't worry aboout reactions. LOL...I am not upset by your comments. Everyone is entitled to freely voice their opinions without fear of attacks or ridicule. You have demonstrated through many threads and posts that you are extremely passionate about your feelings for Michael. Carry on and contrinue to display such strong support. Perhaps he would not have felt so broken and torn at times, if more fans such as yourself stood up for him.

Michael is a public figure. Any questions or comments that I have made and will continue to make are in alignment with him being a public figure. No comments are designed to disrespect or belittle him as a person. The children are off limits since they are minors and cannot defend themselves. If Michael Jackson's family is discussed by me, it is because they place themselves in the public spotlight and basically ask to be discussed i.e. Joseph and Jermaine.

The hoax is the central reason why this group has come together. It remains our primary focus. During lulls regarding the clues, we will get offtopic and discuss funny, silly, sexy and even tabloid-type things. It is no way a sign of disrespect to Michael or his legacy. We are human and will occasionally take detours within our posts.

When a viable clue comes our way, we will get back on track and work together to solve the hoax mystery.

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Some of you, may think that this is to much, or that Im to much, but I really have to say this. And please, if this is to much for you, Would you please PM me, then we can talk about it. Everyone is intiteld to their opinion.
I dont want anyone to attack me with this, and I dont want to make anybody upset either. If this is the case, I`d like to appoligise in advantege.

Could we please NOT disguess Michaels Private life? By that I mean Possible Girlfriend, past girlfriedns/wife, feelings about his family ect.

I mean I know we have to look down to anything. But a possible Girlfriend/lover is not a part of the hoax theory, neither is the rest of Michaels Private life.
Frankly if you are a friend or more than friend to Michael, then you have sworn secrezy, and you would NEVER blur it out to random people at some website. Referring to Cassandra here. To be honest, its pissing me off to see it.

I would NEVER do that to Michael, that is completely wrong, and Michael would hate for his trust to be broken. Specially because he has a very hard time trusting people as it is.

Im so sorry for this, you proberly hate me, But I cant help it... I need to protect him, and his children, they best way I can. Ive always done it.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:14 am

I am with on that % 100 percent ... his privacy is important to himself & only himself ... no one needs to know anything about his personal affairs.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:21 am

I am in agreement with both MBMJ and GirlSaturday.

I feel that it is important to keep Michael's private life as private as is possible but we cannnot contain or control what else is printed in the media, so it is inevitable that some of that will make it's way onto the board.

As GirlSaturday so wisely pointed out, sometimes we do go off on a tangent but this isn't meant in a nasty way. We work hard on here coming up with new theories and trying to figure this all out and sometimes we need a bit of light humour to keep us sane.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 am

I know.. Again Im sorry.. But I have to speak up when it comes to Michael. No matter how stupid it may seem to others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:32 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I know.. Again Im sorry.. But I have to speak up when it comes to Michael. No matter how stupid it may seem to others.

Ok you DON'T sound stupid so don't think like that!

We all know how passionatley you feel about this and you will do all you can to protect Michael.

I promise I will try to keep the board as clean as I can without censorship but as I pointed out above sometimes it makes it way on here because it is printed elsewhere.

Loves ya xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:43 am

Rach wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:I know.. Again Im sorry.. But I have to speak up when it comes to Michael. No matter how stupid it may seem to others.

Ok you DON'T sound stupid so don't think like that!

We all know how passionatley you feel about this and you will do all you can to protect Michael.

I promise I will try to keep the board as clean as I can without censorship but as I pointed out above sometimes it makes it way on here because it is printed elsewhere.

Loves ya xoxo

Thanks hon and I know.. You are doing a wonderful job..

I love you .)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 am

No arguments here! There are plenty of fan boards for that. We've got to concentrate on finding MJ! Very Happy or at least finding out he's alive and well.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:38 am

well, if you dont want his privacy discussed here, then i dont see why threads like the goldpants thread is allowed. Some are drooling over how big his penis is - isnt that intruding on his privacy, perhaps?

As far as his family, i dont see why we shouldnt be allowed to discuss them here. They are a part of the hoax, and we've gotten important clues from their behaviour. If they're willing to put themselves out there in interviews, then they should be able to deal with what they say being discussed.

And for the cassandra chick - first of all; she has said that MJ has allowed her to speak, so i dont see the "broken trust" problem, and 2ndly; anyone can set up a blog and claim to be a friend of MJ's and take questions.

I dont really get this. Now we cant observe and discuss his family/friends/partners etc? What's next on the list? That we cant discuss Murray?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:13 am

ballongiraf wrote:well, if you dont want his privacy discussed here, then i dont see why threads like the goldpants thread is allowed. Some are drooling over how big his penis is - isnt that intruding on his privacy, perhaps?

As far as his family, i dont see why we shouldnt be allowed to discuss them here. They are a part of the hoax, and we've gotten important clues from their behaviour. If they're willing to put themselves out there in interviews, then they should be able to deal with what they say being discussed.

And for the cassandra chick - first of all; she has said that MJ has allowed her to speak, so i dont see the "broken trust" problem, and 2ndly; anyone can set up a blog and claim to be a friend of MJ's and take questions.

I dont really get this. Now we cant observe and discuss his family/friends/partners etc? What's next on the list? That we cant discuss Murray?

You know what.. Just forget it. You can delete this thread then. I`m done.. I cant do this anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:32 am

Well here's a thought, why not set up a blog of your own? That would be a nice way to take a discussion in a particular direction and to keep on with making connections or investigations? It's worth a try and then you can also keep things positive and private.
It's only an idea, just meant to support you, but it might also make you feel empowered and any nice friends you've made here could link to your blog.

I understand where you coming from~ I don't think 'finding' MJ, talking about his Bits and bobs, or delving into his love life is my thing either, but it's going to happen on any site about him..
Love to you, Gabriel xxxxx
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 am

I agree with some who reply to your post. How can we possibly discuss the hoax theory without involving his family etc-they all have relevance to our inquiries and I think Jermaine and Latoya would do anything to stay in the public eye no matter how derogatory and will be relishing in the fact that they are very much in the public eye.
No offence to you at all but we ALL love Michael, thats why we are here but some of us know was and always will be a distant figure and we love and adore him but not to a point of obsession. There are some poor women in this world who have lost children and I cannot imagine what that must feel like (my sincere apologies if anyone here has lost someone close and my heart is with you) there are also many young widows who are left with babies to care for alone and are completely devastated. I lived for 3 years in Kenys and saw many young lives taken with maleria which would have been prevented with a net which would have cost a couple of quid. I myself suffered with maleria but unlike some I survived.
All I am saying is that MJs loss (weather it is just from the public eye or from this earth) is tragic and yes he did give so much to the world and he was beautiful but you must get this in prospective-you have a life to live and you should cherish it and live it to the full and it is the end of Michaels world as we know it but not yours. You seem to be overcome with grief, think of your family and of yourself.
Also Michael WAS in the public eye and he chose to be, I know the media were cruel and unjust and it was uncalled for but to a certain extent the celebrities expect it and without the magazines/media etc they are out of the limelight. Please do not take things to heart so much and am sure I can answer for others on this forum that we are not being disrespectful in any way. We all love MJ and should stick together and respect what other people say even if we do not agree.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:49 am

Can we leave this alone now. I was not inhere to be attacked. But aparrantly I was anyway..

I have had it with some of the people on this site. I respect you`re opinions, but you dont respect mine.
Im gonna say goodbye to Rachel, when she comes online, then im leaving this site.

Thanks alot

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:52 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Can we leave this alone now. I was not inhere to be attacked. But aparrantly I was anyway..

I have had it with some of the people on this site. I respect you`re opinions, but you dont respect mine.
Im gonna say goodbye to Rachel, when she comes online, then im leaving this site.

Thanks alot

no one's attacking you (if you're reffering to my reply).
You said you respect our opinions - and i was just voicing mine.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:54 am

Im referreing to everyone.. Im sick and tired of it.. Some people are not old enough to confront me to my face, when they have a problem with me.. and not.. it was not just an opinion.. But im not talking about you..

Im talking about people in general..

Im leaving this site.. But I need to say goodbye to Rachel first, if im allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:59 am

if you're allowed? No one's forcing you to leave.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 am

Mabye not, But I know longer feel welcome on this site..

I have to leave this site now.. Say Goodbye to Rachel for me

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:09 am

What happened over the weekend? I'm only back online today!
MBMJ why are you leaving?
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:10 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Can we leave this alone now. I was not inhere to be attacked. But aparrantly I was anyway..

Thanks alot

Please don't leave this forum! Sad We love to have you here and read your posts (I know I do and I'm sure I'm not the only one). You said what you think and you shouldn't feel bad about it in any way. Some people may not agree but they have the right to their opinion just like everyone else. I do believe that some should respect other more...

Don't go!!! Michaels Privacy! Kopfschuettel
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down