Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMATclan's hoax videos

+17
WanaBstartnSthn
mommy
mattie
anotherpartofme
kdkennedy74
jpresley
jade jackson
icy55
emanviam
hungry
Truth_or_Dare
~StarLight~UK~
MJFoReVeRandAlways
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
IWSICS
ilprincipe
yaya
21 posters

Go down

HMATclan's hoax videos Empty HMATclan's hoax videos

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:29 am

ok, i just deleted it. sorry.

Last edited by yaya on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

HMATclan's hoax videos Empty Re: HMATclan's hoax videos

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:35 am

I was so often disappointed when I believed some ppl who were allegedly close to MJ...
so I am now a bit leery.

Another user from MJHD got a different answer the same day.
Please take a look.
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/e-mailed-the-death-of-a-moonwalker-and-got-a-response-here-it-is-1/

Ok....maybe it is true, what HMATclan mailed you..

then I have only one question to you or him.

"When is soon?"

I'm just very impatient Embarassed
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:47 am

omg, i hope this is for real?
im so impatient too!
hmm
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 am

hmm, that's interesting. maybe i should write him back and ask how soon he's talking about, lol. i'm just as impatient you are, and it sucks that the only thing we can do is wait HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_bounce
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:53 am

He's leagally bound? I wonder........
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 am

HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_eek HMATclan's hoax videos Affraid

Last edited by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 am

Is he for real?! I hope it's not more BS.. HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_mad
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:29 am

Did any of you download the videos? I can;t seen ti download part 1 Sad It says it's not available anymore...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:Did any of you download the videos? I can;t seen ti download part 1 HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_sad It says it's not available anymore...

same here, i only have part 2 and 3 but not part 1.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 am

"All I can say is that it is an amazing story that will be told soon. My search for the truth is over."
I knew we were right all along. And people called us crazy!
EDIT: Thanks so much for this yaya!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:35 am

I am wondering if this is true.... I HOPE so!!!

xoxo
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 am

yaya wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:Did any of you download the videos? I can;t seen ti download part 1 HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_sad It says it's not available anymore...

same here, i only have part 2 and 3 but not part 1.

If you are also registered at MJHD you can contact the moderator "rhiannon"
if you pm her, you can get the vids or a link to it.

@all: I recommend to read also that topic on MJHD about HMATclan
here the link again
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/e-mailed-the-death-of-a-moonwalker-and-got-a-response-here-it-is-1/

the opinions are divided.
Don't wanna be a downer but I don't want some to be disappointed later....we all don't know what's really going on..
unfortunately...

Last edited by ilprincipe on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:37 am

hahaha! i just told my friend beside me that MJ is alive! SHE SAID "STOP IT" and rolled her eyes! WE WILL SEE WHO'S rolling at the finishing line!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:39 am

You know what. I believe this guy. I think I now know why this all went down. Here is my theory. I think it is a sting. That is why the Chief resigned. That is why the Coroner co-operated. There never was a body. Conrad Murray is part of the sting. That is why he has never been arrested. Michael spoke to his fans, family and friends through Murray on Murray's YouTube video. Michael signed five o at the O2 press conference to give the fans a secret sign that he is alive and to give us the most subtle hint possible that this is part of a sting. This is It. This is the final curtain call for corrupt LA Authorities. No wonder Michael feared for his life. This whole thing involves the police and other authorities. That is why this took so long to plan. It started in 2005 after the trial. Michael Joseph Jackson did not molest children. All of this started with Michael's intense desire to clear his name. Tom Sneddon, the LAPD, and the Coroner are all corrupt. But the Coroner cooperated as part of an immunity deal. Michael is a key player in a sting. The authorities, with the exception of Chief Bratton, needed to believe Michael Jackson is dead. This is not about sleazy doctors. Michael is not a drug addict. Chief Bratton resigned because he needed to be able to testify against his own department, against the Coroner, against Tom Sneddon. The drugs that were found at Neverland were planted there. Michael is not dead. I am 100% certain. And he WILL be back. And he may even do some concerts. This is not about the movie, and it is not about death and resurrection. It was about the need to pull Michael into the spotlight in order to convincingly fake the death. Otherwise a sting would not have been nearly as effective. These corrupt authorites were going to murder MJ to keep him quiet. He is in protective cusody. The friends who know about the sting were not paid off, they have DOD agreements. It will all come out after the movie, and probably on the date of Chief Bratton's resignation.

This is the link to the original thread with the video posted by a member, MauraMissesMichael, analyzing the O2 speech, and this is what led to my theory. Her thread is here:

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/video-s-hoax-f10/newwwwwwwwww-one-t1740-25.htm?sid=fd4e4163c7b8799f280696b32ee88b69#43949

I am anxiously awaiting her next video.

For now, until someone convinces me otherwise, I am sticking like glue to my theory.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:48 am

jade jackson wrote:You know what. I believe this guy. I think I now know why this all went down. Here is my theory. I think it is a sting. That is why the Chief resigned. That is why the Coroner co-operated. There never was a body. Conrad Murray is part of the sting. That is why he has never been arrested. Michael spoke to his fans, family and friends through Murray on Murray's YouTube video. Michael signed five o at the O2 press conference to give the fans a secret sign that he is alive and to give us the most subtle hint possible that this is part of a sting. This is It. This is the final curtain call for corrupt LA Authorities. No wonder Michael feared for his life. This whole thing involves the police and other authorities. That is why this took so long to plan. It started in 2005 after the trial. Michael Joseph Jackson did not molest children. All of this started with Michael's intense desire to clear his name. Tom Sneddon, the LAPD, and the Coroner are all corrupt. But the Coroner cooperated as part of an immunity deal. Michael is a key player in a sting. The authorities, with the exception of Chief Bratton, needed to believe Michael Jackson is dead. This is not about sleazy doctors. Michael is not a drug addict. Chief Bratton resigned because he needed to be able to testify against his own department, against the Coroner, against Tom Sneddon. The drugs that were found at Neverland were planted there. Michael is not dead. I am 100% certain. And he WILL be back. And he may even do some concerts. This is not about the movie, and it is not about death and resurrection. It was about the need to pull Michael into the spotlight in order to convincingly fake the death. Otherwise a sting would not have been nearly as effective. These corrupt authorites were going to murder MJ to keep him quiet. He is in protective cusody. The friends who know about the sting were not paid off, they have DOD agreements. It will all come out after the movie, and probably on the date of Chief Bratton's resignation.

This is the link to the original thread with the video posted by a member, MauraMissesMichael, analyzing the O2 speech, and this is what led to my theory. Her thread is here:

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/video-s-hoax-f10/newwwwwwwwww-one-t1740-25.htm?sid=fd4e4163c7b8799f280696b32ee88b69#43949

For now, until someone convinces me otherwise, I am sticking like glue to my theory.

I would fall around your neck, if your theory becomes the truth...
just hope it's not again wishful thinking -our biggest enemy nowadays-
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:50 am

@jade jackson: i do think this goes far beyond the movie theory! i agree with all your points...and i think michael's friends being legally bound is actually stronger than being paid off. if they simply took a monetary incentive, they could become greedy and demand more money. but if they breach the confidentiality, they could be sued.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:55 am

Well, I'm not sure why someone would post vids and then remove them w/o expanation unless there was something bigger at hand. Although, I remain an optimistic skeptic until proven wrong.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 am

I logged back in over there and asked Rhianna (sp) that since she downloaded all of them if she would mind sending me the videos. If she sends them to me I will gladly forward them to any of you if you will just send me a PM with an e-mail address to forward to.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:10 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I logged back in over there and asked Rhianna (sp) that since she downloaded all of them if she would mind sending me the videos. If she sends them to me I will gladly forward them to any of you if you will just send me a PM with an e-mail address to forward to.

Great! Thanks! Let us know if she sends it so we can pm u the e-mail addresses! Smile
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:14 am

jade jackson wrote:You know what. I believe this guy. I think I now know why this all went down. Here is my theory. I think it is a sting. That is why the Chief resigned. That is why the Coroner co-operated. There never was a body. Conrad Murray is part of the sting. That is why he has never been arrested. Michael spoke to his fans, family and friends through Murray on Murray's YouTube video. Michael signed five o at the O2 press conference to give the fans a secret sign that he is alive and to give us the most subtle hint possible that this is part of a sting. This is It. This is the final curtain call for corrupt LA Authorities. No wonder Michael feared for his life. This whole thing involves the police and other authorities. That is why this took so long to plan. It started in 2005 after the trial. Michael Joseph Jackson did not molest children. All of this started with Michael's intense desire to clear his name. Tom Sneddon, the LAPD, and the Coroner are all corrupt. But the Coroner cooperated as part of an immunity deal. Michael is a key player in a sting. The authorities, with the exception of Chief Bratton, needed to believe Michael Jackson is dead. This is not about sleazy doctors. Michael is not a drug addict. Chief Bratton resigned because he needed to be able to testify against his own department, against the Coroner, against Tom Sneddon. The drugs that were found at Neverland were planted there. Michael is not dead. I am 100% certain. And he WILL be back. And he may even do some concerts. This is not about the movie, and it is not about death and resurrection. It was about the need to pull Michael into the spotlight in order to convincingly fake the death. Otherwise a sting would not have been nearly as effective. These corrupt authorites were going to murder MJ to keep him quiet. He is in protective cusody. The friends who know about the sting were not paid off, they have DOD agreements. It will all come out after the movie, and probably on the date of Chief Bratton's resignation.

I hope you're right! My wish is that you're right!
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:16 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I logged back in over there and asked Rhianna (sp) that since she downloaded all of them if she would mind sending me the videos. If she sends them to me I will gladly forward them to any of you if you will just send me a PM with an e-mail address to forward to.

I just PM'd you. Thanks!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mattie Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:34 am

If this is true,wont it be dangerous for a certain person ,to leave this here for everybody to read??
Just a tought? i dont know how it works?
Greetings Mattie
mattie
mattie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:38 am

mattie wrote:If this is true,wont it be dangerous for a certain person ,to leave this here for everybody to read??
Greetings Mattie

i would think so too if all the info was posted on his youtube page...but he didn't post it for everyone to see. i received it via email.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:45 am

yaya wrote:
mattie wrote:If this is true,wont it be dangerous for a certain person ,to leave this here for everybody to read??
Greetings Mattie

i would think so too if all the info was posted on his youtube page...but he didn't post it for everyone to see. i received it via email.

Girl, you made my day. I really needed good news today. HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_biggrin
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:46 am

omg I hope this is true also. I actually am very inclined to believe what HMAT clan said. I could definitely seem him being approached for the videos her created. He forced ppl to look for the truth themselves and he pointed out some very interested differences in the infamous ambulance video. I am so excited! Michael come back soon love! HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_biggrin
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by mattie Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:48 am

Hello YaYa.
i think somebody has to looke in to it than.
Maybe Rach knows how to handel it!
I think it would be terrible wen this goes wrong!
(sorry for my englisch,i am from the Netherlands)
Nice to meet you!
Mattie
mattie
mattie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:51 am

mommy wrote:
yaya wrote:
Greetings Mattie

Girl, you made my day. I really needed good news today. HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_biggrin

i'm glad i did! HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_smile
i don't want anyone to get false hopes tho...i just wanted to post it and see what everyone's thoughts are. personally, i thought his videos were really insightful and as luvmjalways pointed out, he had us seek the truth ourselves. so i think he's a legit person. i hope i'm right in my thinking!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 pm

yaya wrote:
mommy wrote:
yaya wrote:
Greetings Mattie

i'm glad i did! HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_smile
i don't want anyone to get false hopes tho...i just wanted to post it and see what everyone's thoughts are. personally, i thought his videos were really insightful and as luvmjalways pointed out, he had us seek the truth ourselves. so i think he's a legit person. i hope i'm right in my thinking!
Yes, I trust HMATclan as well. He is also a hoax believer, and we all know that hoax believers are the coolest people in the world Wink
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:31 pm

OMG I really wanna meet you if your theory proves to be the diamond-because it is a pretty crystal!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 pm

Please delete this thread....NOW.

Seriously.

HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_eek
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Everyone, I just wanted to touch base to let you know that I have not received the videos yet but as soon as I do, if I do, I will send them to all of you who PM'd me.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:45 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Everyone, I just wanted to touch base to let you know that I have not received the videos yet but as soon as I do, if I do, I will send them to all of you who PM'd me.

Thank you kdkennedy74! HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_smile
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 pm

RACH. HELP! Should the thread be deleted? I don't think it can harm anyone/anything at this point, because if all of the above is true, then the bird flew the coop a long time ago..(not referring to Michael...but the sting), and I don't think that anything we come up with through our investigations will have any bearing one way or the other on the outcome...still, people seem to be concerned.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:50 pm

This never should have been posted to begin with. Do you know what a NDA is?
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:56 pm

an NDA means Non-Disclosure Agreement.....or, CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT!!!!

I think this theory is spot on actually...but it should not be out in the open. people will go to prison. Does anyone realise this? LOL

JCC also mentioned people going to prison.....this thread needs to be deleted. I agree with illusionist...NOW.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:03 pm

illusionist wrote:This never should have been posted to begin with. Do you know what a NDA is?

i posted it because he did not disclose anything sensitive. i don't think he could get into legal trouble for simply telling me he can't say anything because he's legally bound.
thanks.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:33 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:an NDA means Non-Disclosure Agreement.....or, CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT!!!!

I think this theory is spot on actually...but it should not be out in the open. people will go to prison. Does anyone realise this? LOL

JCC also mentioned people going to prison.....this thread needs to be deleted. I agree with illusionist...NOW.
Come to think of it, I think you and illusionist are right.
Delete this please!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Yaya...though it was probably a good idea to take the link down, I, for one, do appreciate your having put it there. You were just being the great invesitgator that you are and sharing your findings with others..which is what we do on here. And you are right..he did not disclose anything sensitive. He just got us thinking. Obviously he is a good investigator, too, which is why he was contacted in the first place. He did not disclose anything actually. No worries.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:43 pm

jade jackson wrote:Yaya...though it was probably a good idea to take the link down, I, for one, do appreciate your having put it there. You were just being the great invesitgator that you are and sharing your findings with others..which is what we do on here. And you are right..he did not disclose anything sensitive. He just got us thinking. Obviously he is a good investigator, too, which is why he was contacted in the first place. He did not disclose anything actually. No worries.

thanks a lot for understanding! HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Along as it cant put Michael or this other guy in danger, there is nothing to worry about.

He signed the agreement, and thats fine, but he had said nothing that could endager him or Mike..

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidoska Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Can you just stop talking about White Tiger!!!!
He's a great person, just leave him alone pls.
Why does everybody have the need to start talking about what they don't know.
Leave him alone. He did what he did for everybody. And i don't think he ever claimed to be anynone close to Michael. Stop making stories.

LEAVE HIM ALONE
Bidoska
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Bidoska wrote:Can you just stop talking about White Tiger!!!!
Leave him alone. He did what he did for everybody. And i don't think he ever claimed to be anynone close to Michael. Stop making stories.

LEAVE HIM ALONE

who made a story about him? i simply posted what i did and people replied. there were no "stories" about him involved.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidoska Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:14 pm

It's just you all everytime a vid is deleted you think it's very suspicious.
Imo he had his reasons for doing that. Maybe a pretty reasonable one.
Bidoska
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:22 pm

well even if a set of videos about martha stewart (no, i am not a fan) were deleted, i would still wonder and probably ask the person. i wondered, so i asked and posted my findings here. no harm done. and i think all the overboard strong feelings about people being accused of making stories about him and him possibly going to jail are a bit much. no offense to anyone.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:30 pm

yaya wrote:
Bidoska wrote:Can you just stop talking about White Tiger!!!!

LEAVE HIM ALONE

who made a story about him? i simply posted what i did and people replied. there were no "stories" about him involved.

What the heck? hmmmm-funny in a disturbing way.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:34 pm

First, I apologize for my English. I hope you understand what I mean.

I hope that's true. Of course, I would be very sad if it is not
true. But it quite honestly, I am 01 August hoping I was hoping to MJS
birthday and I was hoping that something happens at the funeral. And if
nothing happens again, I am of course sad again. But there is a next
opportunity will come again and I'll hope again. Because if I lose my
hope, I am very sad and I'm feeling very bad. I have lost hope after the funeral for a
short time. If I have hope I feel better.

But I will not hope for my life, I can not. Was written somewhere
(I think at least) that he might come back in June 2010. This is a very
long Time, Until then I am definitely stuck in a straitjacket HMATclan's hoax videos Alien HMATclan's hoax videos Icon_wink

I do not mean this bad. These are my personal thoughts. Since 25 June is my life a roller coaster.
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:10 pm

jade jackson wrote:Yaya...though it was probably a good idea to take the link down, I, for one, do appreciate your having put it there. You were just being the great invesitgator that you are and sharing your findings with others..which is what we do on here. And you are right..he did not disclose anything sensitive. He just got us thinking. Obviously he is a good investigator, too, which is why he was contacted in the first place. He did not disclose anything actually. No worries.

I agree, I don´t see how it could endanger him. Like someone else said too, he simply said why he had put them down and that he can´t say anything about it. That´s it. Thanks for informing us, highly appreciated.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:41 pm

NDA's are signed all the damn time. I, personally, have signed several on behalf of the company I work for. The simple acknowledgment that an NDA exists does not in any way, shape or form violate the agreement. If the guy hadn't intended on Yaya repeating what he said, then he shouldn't have acknowledged her email in the first place.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down