Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I TOLD YOU!! what you think? {edit}

+15
susiecat
STARbaybeeRoqk
hasil
lifting the veil
mjfan
CharlieBarley
Human_nature
EarthAngel90
curiousgirl
Banessa
Pammy
Silence
mjthelegendlives
bibi
MrsBenjamin
19 posters

Go down

I TOLD YOU!! what you think? {edit} Empty I TOLD YOU!! what you think? {edit}

Post by MrsBenjamin Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Back in the MJDH website everything that seemed like i was getting close to something..i had posted on there..and for some reason it just got deleted by the ADMINISTRATOR!...MOSTLY every one of my GOOD post went missing...im not a private investigator or anything..but im REAL good at it..i want to become one...but because of the fact i CANT STAND THE LAW..i chose not to do it as a career....now..i come on here..and I see a post by SeeingClues...what caught my eyes is this.... "CASTLE in Vienna"...For those who might not remember(i doubt it) back on the MJDH website..i had a posting stating that a witness..well a few people..knew where MJ was and that he did in fact faked his death and was in a castle in Vienna...now i have to find both of those website who a few people said it was fake..the site was all lies...how would you know? and all i got was just a bunch of negative vibes and attitudes from alot of people....and that makes me not want to post anything on these damn sites...now that i see im getting somewhere i will continue with this.

Also..some failed to realize that on that other website we where the ones doing all the work there..what was the administrator doing????..we were the ones that made the numbers go to 1 million hits..and what got no credit for it?..come on now..thats why i wont be back on that site..DONT TRUST IT..

Last edited by MrsBenjamin on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missing words)
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 38

http://www.twitter.com/kiddbenjamin

Back to top Go down

I TOLD YOU!! what you think? {edit} Empty Re: I TOLD YOU!! what you think? {edit}

Post by MrsBenjamin Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:54 pm

i believe that place is in germany? if im not mistaking..
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

I TOLD YOU!! what you think? {edit} Empty Re: I TOLD YOU!! what you think? {edit}

Post by bibi Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:39 pm

MrsBenjamin wrote:i believe that place is in germany? if im not mistaking..
Austria Laughing
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:42 pm

good job, mrs. benjamin
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:45 pm

MrsBenjamin wrote:
Back in the MJDH website everything that seemed like i was getting close to something..i had posted on there..and for some reason it just got deleted by the ADMINISTRATOR!...MOSTLY every one of my GOOD post went missing...im not a private investigator or anything..but im REAL good at it..i want to become one...but because of the fact i CANT STAND THE LAW..i chose not to do it as a career....now..i come on here..and I see a post by SeeingClues...what caught my eyes is this.... "CASTLE in Vienna"...For those who might not remember(i doubt it) back on the MJDH website..i had a posting stating that a witness..well a few people..knew where MJ was and that he did in fact faked his death and was in a castle in Vienna...now i have to find both of those website who a few people said it was fake..the site was all lies...how would you know? and all i got was just a bunch of negative vibes and attitudes from alot of people....and that makes me not want to post anything on these damn sites...now that i see im getting somewhere i will continue with this.

Also..some failed to realize that on that other website we where the ones doing all the work there..what was the administrator doing????..we were the ones that made the numbers go to 1 million hits..and what got no credit for it?..come on now..thats why i wont be back on that site..DONT TRUST IT..

well, but why are you so sure that michael stays in austria at the moment ?
I mean if he wanted to do a show there it would be stupid to already be there and mj is definitely not stupid.

he would be the LAST one who will arrive there
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:14 pm

Michael has a vey beautiful castle there. But I cant remember if its in Vienna or in Germany. All i know is that its beautiful.

He could be there

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:28 pm

What i read a few days/weeks ago was that he wanted to buy a castle in germany. I posted it on the other forum. I cant remember which one it was or what the name of the Castle is ...i try to find out .brb
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 pm

MrsBenjamin wrote:

Thanks for posting this here! I think things are starting to come together little by little Very Happy
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:07 am

Michael was interested in the following objects back in the day

Villa Kampffmeyer (germany)

http://www.potsdam-wiki.de/index.php/Villa_Kampffmeyer

The german castle is occupied since 2005 by military attaché Achmed al Shaik (United Arab Emirates )

he stayed in that Irish Castle in 2006

http://www.luxist.com/2006/09/02/michael-jackson-in-retreat-at-irish-castle/
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by curiousgirl Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:25 am

loving you michael forever , let's all get along now Smile

Last edited by curiousgirl on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
curiousgirl
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:49 am

Michael loves Castles ... I think he would have something like Disney's Magical Castle ... or Really Big Castle with Enchanting Everything.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:00 am

The caste they show on Tribute2009.com

http://www.schoenbrunn.at/en/
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:05 am

I did not agree with the way they would just erase things of the boards too.

Can I ask? You know the Joke Calms China guy, did we establish if he was a fake or not? As I vaguely remember him mentioning about somewhere in relation to Germany? Do any of you remember?
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:36 am

MrsBenjamin wrote:

On Larry King Live tonight Jermaine talked about a tribute performance for MJ that was going to happen in September at a castle in Vienna because MJ loved Vienna.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBenjamin Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:19 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:good job, mrs. benjamin

Thanks you =)
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBenjamin Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:20 am

CharlieBarley wrote:I did not agree with the way they would just erase things of the boards too.

Can I ask? You know the Joke Calms China guy, did we establish if he was a fake or not? As I vaguely remember him mentioning about somewhere in relation to Germany? Do any of you remember?

I heard about that guy on there..i read some of the things ppl post about him..i really didnt see HIS post because i hated going to that site..so i missed alot
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lifting the veil Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 am

Hi everybody,

for those of you who have missed the JCC thread or forgot what he said, I will re-post it here.
But please, don't jump at me, I am just posting this because someone might want to recall what he sad...okies, here we go:

am a very close London based friend of MJ.
I am not prepared to say too much but a few people on this site are very close to the truth with what they are speculating.

Everything will become clear soon, trust MJ.
I cannot reveal too much at this present time but I can tell you, MJ is happy now.
1st August 2009 (beep, nothing happened...sigh...lol)Rolling Eyes
I must go now.
Colour of flowers
German banquetting hall August 1st 2009 Rolling Eyes
Colour of flowers
Germany
Oodless of press

Really this is all I can say, I have said too much already.
From this you can work it out, you just have to research and put together a few other things on this.
Please understand the sensitive nature of this issue.
People could go to prison can you see my reason for being so secretive.
Germany is the key.
I shall not be able to post very often as I will be travelling out of the country.
Keep faith
The sweetest river in Germania
Hello everybody, I have now landed at my set destination.
Things are progressing well and everything is according to plan.
shhh! The worthier, over-fed patient
Trust MJ
Sunshine boat games
I am being silenced and maybe its for the best.
The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter.
May the sun set on the darkest grass.
Trust MJ
TMZ
PRUH
-Here he inserted some code signs who were translated by a member as ACI (?) code and the meaning of it was "Censorship"
hundred cremators
the sun that shines on everyone
princess grace
mourn small flowers
Dominate insociable thieving.
Overjoyed helping crudities
Alert steel thickhead

Dunno, but I think thats all...omg, hides under the desk, can't believe that I pulled that stuff out.
I still don't know what to think about it but I didn't put to much truth in it, but after all it was fun to puzzle over it.

@MrsBenjamin
I hear you, it really got disturbing that so often a thread came up and when I wanted to continue reading it the next day it was gone. To be honest, I can't explain why but I prefered (and still do) to stay in the background on the other forum...it is just a feeling that I have.
lifting the veil
lifting the veil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33

http://www.myspace.com/skyrune

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:36 pm

very excellent stuff..nicely done and yes I do remember something aobut a castle in vienna but i have no idea who posted it and idont rmmeber where...im sure its gone off that forum...
but i also remember the jcc stuff and the banquetting hall ect ect
but i do want to find the vienna stuff. coz yes, i do remember that too!!
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBenjamin Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:37 pm

hasil wrote:very excellent stuff..nicely done and yes I do remember something aobut a castle in vienna but i have no idea who posted it and idont rmmeber where...im sure its gone off that forum...
but i also remember the jcc stuff and the banquetting hall ect ect
but i do want to find the vienna stuff. coz yes, i do remember that too!!

It was me that posted that on that old website...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...then came the JCC stuff...
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 pm

i thought michaels castle was in Bahil or basil i cant remember the name of the place but thats where he moved to when he left the U.S. i understand he had to get away i wouldve left too!
but isnt that in Germany and yea JCC did say he was in a castle in Germany!
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by susiecat Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:41 pm

curiousgirl wrote:Okay so from now on / Am sticking to your threads fr sure.
& i totally agree with you ... WE MADE THAT SITE POPULAR / We worked soooo DAMN hard .. Now we see our investigation go down the drane ..
What a shame Sad AM STAYING HERE with you all.
That is why I left that site, I was writing about MJ in hiding, just my thoughts, none of them ever got posted, there is such a thing as freedom of speech. Just like the ppl who came on claiming to know MJ or give some insight, they were all booted off. I can't even sign in under my original name there, so this is the new name I picked, thought I would be the same here. Why are they throwing out posts? Could it be, because if we all figure this out, they would have no need for there site? and the DONATIONS they receive? Just a thought. Also, they deleted someone who said they were with MJ and he had a message for us.... if he can't come to us , any way he can.... then what? Lets not close doors that should remain open.
susiecat
susiecat

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by susiecat Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Now will someone tell me the entire deal with JCC? Like I said I was unable to post at the other site, whats worth reading stuff if you can't write in there? So... JCC? All the info you have .
susiecat
susiecat

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:07 pm

susiecat,

these people were playing with the fans. They weren't GIVING any information. They were being vague and mysterious and seeking attention and they were hurting people. If they can't share actual info they should keep their mouths shut. MJ wouldn't want people tormenting his fans with non information.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:48 pm

mjfan wrote:susiecat,

these people were playing with the fans. They weren't GIVING any information. They were being vague and mysterious and seeking attention and they were hurting people. If they can't share actual info they should keep their mouths shut. MJ wouldn't want people tormenting his fans with non information.

I very much agree.. Very Happy sometimes if we over think thats when we dont find the right answers to the questions..
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:15 am

Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by tink.I.am Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:23 pm

tink.I.am
tink.I.am

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:40 pm

ooh... just a thought, I never made that connection before but before while people were thinking along the 33 clues track i searched the number 33 to see if it had any connections with Michael. One thing that could link with that is that 33 is the phone code for France...

33 continued:
Year 33 began on a thursday - Day Michael died.
Minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer - Omer Bhatti ?
33 is the age Jesus was crucified in the year 33AD - ?
Dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33
The highest degree acheived in Free Masonry is the 33rd degree, also reffered to as the Illuminati

But still - if that Cassandra is fake then none of that matters. =/
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down