Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final gift from Michael???

+7
~StarLight~UK~
mommy
hungry
neverlandsfairy
Sweet1
kdkennedy74
Harleyblonde
11 posters

Go down

Final gift from Michael??? Empty Final gift from Michael???

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:56 am

Sony has also confirmed that Jackson collaborator and High School Musical director Kenny Ortega will direct the movie.
"This film is Michael's gift to his fans," Ortega said.

Just copied this information above from an official website concerning the TII movie. Please take note of the last quote in bold. Hmmmmm, makes you think eh? How can it be a gift to his fans unless he planned to "die"?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Final gift from Michael??? Empty Re: Final gift from Michael???

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:06 pm

I thought that too. I can understand Michael doing the film as a gift but for them to word it like this is just peculiar.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:09 pm

This doesn't necessarily have to be looked at as if he knew he was going to die and left his fans a gift. I see this from the perspective that he is not going to comeback and perform again on the stage. Who knows perhaps he will become a Director or just settle back and enjoy his retirement from the music industry. Either way I don't consider TII to be a gift because he's dead. He's very much alive. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:11 pm

I told once before that TII was just a gift, a sweet farwell, for us to hold in our minds.

Pretty well said Sweetie!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:15 pm

Sweet1 wrote:This doesn't necessarily have to be looked at as if he knew he was going to die and left his fans a gift. I see this from the perspective that he is not going to comeback and perform again on the stage. Who knows perhaps he will become a Director or just settle back and enjoy his retirement from the music industry. Either way I don't consider TII to be a gift because he's dead. He's very much alive. Keep the Faith!

No, I didn't mean it was a gift because he is dead, more as a gift before he retires/bows out so to speak. It is just a wierd thing to say if he really was dead as he wouldn't have known it was to be a movie if he planned on doing the tour. If he had done the tour they wouldn't have put together the TII movie. I have kept the faith!!!!
Final gift from Michael??? Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:17 pm

So... is he implying that the movie was planned all along?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:54 pm

hungry wrote:So... is he implying that the movie was planned all along?

Yes I think it was planned all along as part or the end to the hoax. There was 100 hours of footage from the rehearsals filmed. REHEARSALS!!!! who the hell films 100 hours of rehearsals? It is more likely to film the actual shows with the effects/audience/atmosphere etc. but of course they couldn't because they knew they were not gonna happen. It MUST have been planned.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:54 pm

I think so. Why else would they have 100 hours of rehearsal in HD - from the Stables Centre!!!
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Hey, so was there never going to be any tour? All smoke and mirrors for the 'movie'?!! Final gift from Michael??? Icon_lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:08 pm

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:Hey, so was there never going to be any tour? All smoke and mirrors for the 'movie'?!! Final gift from Michael??? Icon_lol

Maybe the tour announcement was to bring Michael to the attention of everyone, get all looking forward to his comeback, get in the limelight again when all along he was planning the biggest hoax of the century?? There are lots of things that do not add up. I also thought at the time of the 02 announcement that he would bring out an album but there was no such thing. ALL artists do a tour/concerts to promote an album and we are told he had plenty of unreleased songs so why no album??? Is because in actual fact there was to be no concerts, just lots of HD footage filmed for a movie and whats the bet that a new album will be released in time for Christmas? Also I have learned that Sony paid 32.2 million for the rights to the film. Smell a rat? I do!!! Ben maybe he he.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by the king and I Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Sony has also confirmed that Jackson collaborator and High School Musical director Kenny Ortega will direct the movie.
"This film is Michael's gift to his fans," Ortega said.

Just copied this information above from an official website concerning the TII movie. Please take note of the last quote in bold. Hmmmmm, makes you think eh? How can it be a gift to his fans unless he planned to "die"?

maybe its a gift for the fans and a lesson for the world? Final gift from Michael??? Icon_scratch

just cant wait to see it Final gift from Michael??? Icon_bounce
the king and I
the king and I
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-20
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:23 pm

a Movie & a Lesson - I can't wait for it ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:

Yes I think it was planned all along as part or the end to the hoax. There was 100 hours of footage from the rehearsals filmed. REHEARSALS!!!! who the hell films 100 hours of rehearsals? It is more likely to film the actual shows with the effects/audience/atmosphere etc. but of course they couldn't because they knew they were not gonna happen. It MUST have been planned.
I think it was planned as well, and I also think that it's so convenient how they filmed his rehearsals in HD and whatnot, but they also filmed Michael's Dangerous tour rehearsals in Neverland.
Obviously, it was not in HD, but still. Maybe it's normal to film rehearsals?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
~StarLight~UK~ wrote:Hey, so was there never going to be any tour? All smoke and mirrors for the 'movie'?!! Final gift from Michael??? Icon_lol

Maybe the tour announcement was to bring Michael to the attention of everyone, get all looking forward to his comeback, get in the limelight again when all along he was planning the biggest hoax of the century?? There are lots of things that do not add up. I also thought at the time of the 02 announcement that he would bring out an album but there was no such thing. ALL artists do a tour/concerts to promote an album and we are told he had plenty of unreleased songs so why no album??? Is because in actual fact there was to be no concerts, just lots of HD footage filmed for a movie and whats the bet that a new album will be released in time for Christmas? Also I have learned that Sony paid 32.2 million for the rights to the film. Smell a rat? I do!!! Ben maybe he he.

If only we knew then what we know now! I expected an album as well...but to no avail. But like you say, christmas would be the perfect time to release one!! Timing is everything!! Wow 32.2 mil for the rights? Big RAT! Final gift from Michael??? Icon_lol It's all too convenient.....
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:40 pm

This was a major clue I think, if MJ was dead and was suppose to do just the concerts then how could this be a gift from MJ he is dead afterall.
MJ had this all planned, there was never going to be a concert not this year anyway and I think it is all about the Movie, MJ wanted to get into directing he never made a secret of this.
Isn't there a thread floating around somewhere that MJ has an album coming out next month, sorry I can't remember who posted it but they saw it on HMV site and it's unreleased songs I think. This all ties in with the movie, they are promoting the movie but they were never promoting the concerts.
The whole death/investigation is smoke and mirrors. MJ is alive and he is behind all of this. I think MJ the singer/dancer may be gone/retired but I think MJ the movie maker/director has only just started.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:09 pm

ishealive wrote:This was a major clue I think, if MJ was dead and was suppose to do just the concerts then how could this be a gift from MJ he is dead afterall.
MJ had this all planned, there was never going to be a concert not this year anyway and I think it is all about the Movie, MJ wanted to get into directing he never made a secret of this.
Isn't there a thread floating around somewhere that MJ has an album coming out next month, sorry I can't remember who posted it but they saw it on HMV site and it's unreleased songs I think. This all ties in with the movie, they are promoting the movie but they were never promoting the concerts.
The whole death/investigation is smoke and mirrors. MJ is alive and he is behind all of this. I think MJ the singer/dancer may be gone/retired but I think MJ the movie maker/director has only just started.

He's quite the genius indeed!!! All smoke and mirrors! I wonder how long everything had been planned? Everyday it seems to take a different turn! I'm just grateful to you brainly brilliant women figuring this all out! Final gift from Michael??? Icon_biggrin

I'm looking forward to MJ the movie maker/director! Final gift from Michael??? Icon_cool
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 pm

I think this turn of events was well planned I wouldn't be surprised if it went back as far as 2005/06. I keep remembering when MJ was in Ireland in 2006 with Will.i.am and Access Hollywood interviewd him about a comeback and Will answered the question saying that someone needs to put a joke back into the music industry and who better to do that than MJ. He said alot more than this but that was the part that hit me like a bus...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:22 pm

@hungry: dangerous rehearsals were in the beginning 90's...I think HD was not really common back then.

If I had the choice between footage of MJs rehearsals (90-120 min. long)

OR a complete MJ concert....well performed, with all the special effects, the
enthusiastic audience...

I would rather choose the concert and not the boring rehearsals.

How could MJ make a present to the fans like this movie, when he planned to give
50 concerts and not shooting a movie?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down