Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An explanation for my explanations (New video)

+3
mjssoulmate
ishealive
MauraMissesMichael
7 posters

Go down

An explanation for my explanations (New video) Empty An explanation for my explanations (New video)

Post by MauraMissesMichael Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Enjoy

Feedback greatly appreciated
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

An explanation for my explanations (New video) Empty Re: An explanation for my explanations (New video)

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Brilliant video and you may be right about 2005. MJ I feel is teaching us a valuable lesson. The media manipulate and lie constantly and he was put through hell especially in 2005. This also borders on more than just the media, I think this has alot to do with the human condition. MJ was always concerned about it. If he wanted to avoid the media he could have stayed in Ireland or Bahrain where he was never bothered, I don't buy that story at all and I think he'd spend his life looking over his shoulder if he did fake his death just to avoid the pressure but MJ's life was alot quieter in recent years so I don't believe he faked his death to avoid the media no way, for gods sake he moved back to lala land and that's the mothership for the media so no way MJ is bailing out. He's raising the bar!

Keep up the videos please Smile
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

An explanation for my explanations (New video) Empty Re: An explanation for my explanations (New video)

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Yup! And what a lesson it will be!

Can't wait.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:46 pm

great points maura,i just thought of something,it could be nothing,however,is it concidence that AFTER his "death" the boy that accused him in 93 came out and ADMITTED HE LIED?could it be possible this mite have something to do with it also?he knew if "dead" the truth of the accusers,and the TRIAL in 05 would come out?think about it,most people werent and didnt give any of that a second thought right now,however with his death,all the utube videos of chandler boy admitting he lied,the INSIDE details of the TRUTH of the 05 trial all came out,not JUST how the MEDIA portrayed it and built up the details they could lead people astray with, THE TRUTH came out,and the book,by aprodiate jones,CONSPIRACY,i will be honest,i hadnt even THOUGHT about that trial and such,until i heard the news,and then,i wanted to read and find out THE TRUTH,i knew what had been said OUTSIDE the courtroom,the judgements,etc. BUT,NOT THE TRANSCRIPTS AND THE TRUTH.and look on utube,more information came out there regarding him being WRONGFULLY accused.just a thougt,but,your video here made me think of it,please keep doing your videos,they really are great.sorry for rambling,
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:50 pm

In my opinion MJ is clearing his name and starting from scratch!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Great video. An explanation for my explanations (New video) Icon_smile Your points are make complete sense. I've seen all of the others and I love your series.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Your videos just get better! I like them so much!
Thank you!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Outstanding work! An explanation for my explanations (New video) Icon_cool You make a very compelling argument!!!

I'm looking forward to the next one!
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down