Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!!

+13
NikkiKat22
MJFoReVeRandAlways
hungry
ishealive
happytomato
neverlandprincess
See
Harleyblonde
annieisnotokey
WanaBstartnSthn
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Black_Orchid
IknohesAlive
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Empty NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!!

Post by IknohesAlive Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 pm

BAN ALL OF THESE POSTS...GIVES FALSE HOPES TO MEMBERS ON THIS PAGE.

WHOEVER READS THIS, PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINIONS. THANX.
IknohesAlive
IknohesAlive

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Empty Re: NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!!

Post by Black_Orchid Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 pm

First of all, hello and welcome to this forum. I don't believe this woman at all and she doesn't give me false hopes. Second, your nickname is "I know he is alive". Do you pretend knowing more than us?
Black_Orchid
Black_Orchid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Empty Re: NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!!

Post by IknohesAlive Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:45 pm

I've been reading her posts, and the responses from members...she is playin with everyone. And as for my name...I simply KNO HES ALIVE because I have from the beginning.
IknohesAlive
IknohesAlive

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Wow...such a strong statement ... most of already know she is fake...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:54 pm

i do agree with Iknohesalive. I think we are letting "cassandra" have too much of our attention and she doesn't deserve it. Like i said, this person, as far as we know doesnt even exist.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Empty YES YOU GOT IT :)

Post by IknohesAlive Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 pm

luvmjalways wrote:i do agree with Iknohesalive. I think we are letting "cassandra" have too much of our attention and she doesn't deserve it. Like i said, this person, as far as we know doesnt even exist.
IknohesAlive
IknohesAlive

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Well, Idee & Odee, Major Domo, Minor Domo, Hooter, Fuzzball and his twin sister Fizzyball have already warned me not to believe her, so nothing new here.
lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Great!!! Glad you have seen the light. I never believed this Cassandra crap from the start and I think giving this saddo all the attention was encouraging rubbish like this and playing on our sadness and grief. More to be pitied than anything but PLEASE ignore this absolute utter rubbish.

NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Icon_rolleyes NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Icon_rolleyes NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Icon_rolleyes NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Icon_rolleyes NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Icon_rolleyes NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Icon_rolleyes
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:12 pm

I support this post totally!!! Major distraction from the truth...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Had I known my posting her newest update about the song was going to cause this much grief...I wouldnt have posted it. I never said I believed her, I posted it to show everyone what her newest "story" was....

Geez.

I feel like Im being attacked here...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:14 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Had I known my posting her newest update about the song was going to cause this much grief...I wouldnt have posted it. I never said I believed her, I posted it to show everyone what her newest "story" was....

Geez.

Don't feel like that. We all love you.
We are just frustrated at this Cassandra person.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Had I known my posting her newest update about the song was going to cause this much grief...I wouldnt have posted it. I never said I believed her, I posted it to show everyone what her newest "story" was....

Geez.

Nooo honey, people are not attacking you but her-we are all victims of this scumbag including you. you only posted for our interest. I cannot speak personally for everyone but I was not meaning you and am sure all the others feel the same. Please dont get upset as your postings are a valuable contribution. Cin up and have some chocolate to make you feel better.

NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Geez.

HAHAHA!! I knew what you were doing-I am not grieved...crazy "story" though was'nt it!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by happytomato Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:21 pm

I dot know why you get attention to Cassandra. Have u seen that on the website of Derek Clontz, he said that Marilyn Monroe is alive !

She’s alive and puttering around like any other senior citizen at the ripe old age of 83.

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/07/04/marilyn-monroe-spotted-in-hawaii-just-days-ago/
happytomato
happytomato

Aantal berichten : 23
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:

Geez.

Nooo honey, people are not attacking you but her-we are all victims of this scumbag including you. you only posted for our interest. I cannot speak personally for everyone but I was not meaning you and am sure all the others feel the same. Please dont get upset as your postings are a valuable contribution. Cin up and have some chocolate to make you feel better.

NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Lol

Chocolate? Im eating some as I read your post!! LOL

Thank you....I feel bad still for posting it. Ah well......no worries!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:22 pm

happytomato wrote:I dot know why you get attention to Cassandra. Have u seen that on the website of Derek Clontz, he said that Marilyn Monroe is alive !

She’s alive and puttering around like any other senior citizen at the ripe old age of 83.

[url=http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/07/04/marilyn-monroe-spotted-in-hawaii-just-days-ago/
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/07/04/marilyn-monroe-spotted-in-hawaii-just-days-ago/[/quote[/url]]

No I didnt see that!! Thats a good one!! That is worth sending to my father!!! LOL!! He had the hots for her back in the day.....or so thats what my mother says!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:22 pm

IknohesAlive wrote:BAN ALL OF THESE POSTS...GIVES FALSE HOPES TO MEMBERS ON THIS PAGE.

WHOEVER READS THIS, PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINIONS. THANX.

Im not sharing anything.. I wanna know what the hell is happening.?? If you don`t believe in Cassandra, dont even write to her. If people is writing to her, it is their own fault if they are getting hurt.. Im sorry just saying.

I dont like people to be attacked on here, that almost made me leave the other day. We are a family on here, we stick together, we DO NOT attack eachother.

That was all I had to say in this

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Jacksonologist don't feel like that, we certainly wouldn't tolerate anyone attacking you anyway.

I never believed this woman, her story I felt was one big contradiction. If MJ had a drug problem then why move back to lala land and announce a 50 date concert in the U.K. to then fake your death to get help, this makes no sense. Could he not have gotten help before all of this when his life was quiet and he could sneak off without the world knowing his personal business.
I'm very much an open minded person but this story had BS all over it aswell as the fact that she was his new "spokeperson" from beyond the grave so to speak.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:27 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Geez.

Don't feel like that. We all love you.
We are just frustrated at this Cassandra person.
Yeah, Jacksonologist (LOL). I would have posted the article on the forum as well, so don't feel like it's your fault/you're being victimized.
Personally, I don't not believe her, nor do I believer her (if that makes sense)... I'm keeping an open mind.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, iknohesalive!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Jacksonologist, I don't want u to feel attacked either. I know you just posted the article to let us be aware of it, there's nothing wrong with it because I do it too. No worries!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:35 pm

She is pissing me off aswell lol.. she is not answering my letter.. she is dumb lol

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:37 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:She is pissing me off aswell lol.. she is not answering my letter.. she is dumb lol

She's probably trying to come up with the perfect lie. What did you ask?
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Thanks girls!! And for the record....sorry, iknohesalive for sounding like a BE-OTCH!!

@ishealive.......thats so wierd what you just wrote cus I mentioned the SAME THING earlier today. why would he after the last few yrs in hiding...COME OUT of hiding to announce the 50 shows...THEN fake his death, the GO BACK INTO HIDING and then deal with having to plan the memorial and burial...notice it was never called a FUNERAL!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:43 pm

What I find ironic is that the person who's asking us to dismiss Cassandra chose "I KNO' HE'S ALIVE" as screen name. Rolling Eyes
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:49 pm

@Jacksonologist great minds....
It's just such a ridiculous "story" it makes no sense and you word it brilliantly!
He had 3 quiet years and he stayed mostly in Europe and had a peaceful life and even had a bit of time to spare to go to rehab while in Europe, why come back to the mothership of the media and draw attention to yourself to just run back into hiding again to finally get yourself looked after!!! This is a big head scratcher lol...

It's like a game of cat and mouse!!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IknohesAlive Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Y is it ironic? I simply DO kno he is alive.....dont we all here? Or else..why are we on this site...
IknohesAlive
IknohesAlive

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:53 pm

IknohesAlive wrote:Y is it ironic? I simply DO kno he is alive.....dont we all here? Or else..why are we on this site...
I guess it's ironic because you don't believe it when someone claims that he is alive, and yet you say you KNOW he's alive.

Last edited by hungry on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:53 pm

I didn´t/don´t believe Cassandra. But I don´t think it´s anyone´s place to tell anyone what to post or what not to post. Since when have we begun to do it around here? Everyone´s opinions should be respected and if you´re annoyed by a thread or a theory then simply, don´t go in an read it.

Speaking of theory´s I LOVE Annies, just for the record. *sucking up* + *waiting for the big finale* NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Icon_razz
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:55 pm

luvmjalways wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:She is pissing me off aswell lol.. she is not answering my letter.. she is dumb lol

I just wrote a letter to Mike.. and I put my heart and soul into it.. that si why she is pissing me off

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:58 pm

IknohesAlive wrote:Y is it ironic? I simply DO kno he is alive.....dont we all here? Or else..why are we on this site...

I believe he's alive.
I feel he's alive.
I think he's alive.
I conclude he's alive.
I conceive he's alive.
I assume he's alive.

But unfortunately, I don't KNOW he's alive.
That's a very strong statement that I -personally- wouldn't dare do.
And if I KNEW, I wouldn't be on this Forum trying to investigate the hoax.

Just my honest opinion: Claiming to know he's alive is Cassandrish.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:59 pm

hungry wrote:
I guess it's ironic because you don't believe it when someone claims that he is alive, and yet you say you KNOW he's alive.

Thank you Hungry, my thoughts exactly.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:00 pm

@annie very funny and spot on!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:00 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
luvmjalways wrote:

I just wrote a letter to Mike.. and I put my heart and soul into it.. that si why she is pissing me off
I did too, and it got deleted. She could at least publish it without replying or something.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IknohesAlive Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Thats exaclty why...see...this person believd her...and found dissapointment...

I DO belive he's alive...but i dont go around making bogus statements...I simply look at facts and compare.. The reason Y I am upset is because it takes our minds of track from the truth...

If she DID kno what is going on, I dont think she would be talking...IM PRETTY SURE that if this is a hoax, they wont let someone like that waste all the hard work.

The point of this post was just to let people know to STOP posting her posts...and find out how many people agree...we're here as one voice.... Lets not let people like this pull us apart.....U can post that on MJHD.com NOT on this forum....

Peace

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
luvmjalways wrote:

Last edited by IknohesAlive on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
IknohesAlive
IknohesAlive

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:02 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

I believe he's alive.
I feel he's alive.
I think he's alive.
I conclude he's alive.
I conceive he's alive.
I assume he's alive.
This is so beautiful, it make me tear up a bit.
Thank you, Annie.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:02 pm

ishealive wrote:@Jacksonologist great minds....
It's just such a ridiculous "story" it makes no sense and you word it brilliantly!
He had 3 quiet years and he stayed mostly in Europe and had a peaceful life and even had a bit of time to spare to go to rehab while in Europe, why come back to the mothership of the media and draw attention to yourself to just run back into hiding again to finally get yourself looked after!!! This is a big head scratcher lol...

It's like a game of cat and mouse!!!!

a head scratcher it is!!! Im DYING to know what it is he did....for the Troot to be told!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:03 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

I believe he's alive.
I feel he's alive.
I think he's alive.
I conclude he's alive.
I conceive he's alive.
I assume he's alive.

But unfortunately, I don't KNOW he's alive.
That's a very strong statement that I -personally- wouldn't dare do.
And if I KNEW, I wouldn't be on this Forum trying to investigate the hoax.

Just my honest opinion: Claiming to know he's alive is Cassandrish.

Very well put Annie. You also forgot You hope he's alive and you convinced he's alive. NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Icon_tongue But like you said we don't know he's alive, were all just hoping and praying that he is. That all we really can do. We don't know anything for sure. Yet! NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Suspect
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by IknohesAlive Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:06 pm

If you are JUST hoping...and WISHING...and THINKIN Maybe....THat is DOUBT....
DONT YOU KNOW THAT POSITIVE THOUGHTS BRING POSITIVE THINGS??

I thought this forum would be more understanding than MJHD

I Guess some of their BS is starting to invade this forum...

WELL...this is my last post...I will NOT waste my time on anythin else other than what my intentions were...
IknohesAlive
IknohesAlive

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Big bear hug for everybody who liked my post (and for Iknohesalive too)

Keep da fait. Together we'll find out da troot.

EDIT: No bear hug for Iknohesalive, cause she/he got mad. lol!

NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! 16933
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:09 pm

IknohesAlive wrote:I thought this forum would be more understanding than MJHD

I'm really sorry if this comment of yours was not meant to be offensive, but I took offense to that if you were talking about the
people here. NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Icon_sad
If you meant it in a kinder way, please re-phrase it.

Last edited by hungry on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:09 pm

IknohesAlive wrote:Thats exaclty why...see...this person believd her...and found dissapointment...

I DO belive he's alive...but i dont go around making bogus statements...I simply look at facts and compare.. The reason Y I am upset is because it takes our minds of track from the truth...

If she DID kno what is going on, I dont think she would be talking...IM PRETTY SURE that if this is a hoax, they wont let someone like that waste all the hard work.

The point of this post was just to let people know to STOP posting her posts...and find out how many people agree...we're here as one voice.... Lets not let people like this pull us apart.....U can post that on MJHD.com NOT on this forum....

Peace

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
luvmjalways wrote:

Please forgive me but....are you a new MOD here that we werent told about? I wasnt aware that I couldnt post about Cassandra at all....

there I go again...I better sign off before a fight ensues cus I apologised once for sounding bitchy but now youve got me mad and Im NOT going to apologise again.. And I NEVER get mad. Ask anyone on here if Ive been mad at anyone. This is bullshit. Who are YOU to tell us what we can and cant post?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:17 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
IknohesAlive wrote:Thats exaclty why...see...this person believd her...and found dissapointment...

Peace

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
luvmjalways wrote:

Please forgive me but....are you a new MOD here that we werent told about? I wasnt aware that I couldnt post about Cassandra at all....

there I go again...I better sign off before a fight ensues cus I apologised once for sounding bitchy but now youve got me mad and Im NOT going to apologise again.. And I NEVER get mad. Ask anyone on here if Ive been mad at anyone. This is bullshit. Who are YOU to tell us what we can and cant post?

Aww. Hon, You can post whatever you want. I don't believe Cassandra, but then again. We believe in the truth. She is screwing with us, so whats the harm and in screwing with her.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:18 pm

IknohesAlive wrote:If you are JUST hoping...and WISHING...and THINKIN Maybe....THat is DOUBT....

WELL...this is my last post...I will NOT waste my time on anythin else other than what my intentions were...

I'm not happy about this comment Evil or Very Mad

The only reason BS appears on here is when people from other forums come over here and start causing trouble. The alarm bells rang for me as soon as this IknohesAlive first posted. Sheesh!!! Sorry, I am calm again now Embarassed
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by IknohesAlive Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:22 pm

I never asked u to apologize
I never pointed my finger at u
I was simply makin a statement
You can post what you want
As long as is not somethin that people already know is BS
So calm your nerves
Cuz u stressing for no reason
If you didnt agree with the post
YOU should have never REPLIED
If yo think people are attacking you...they are not...
not to be a dick but;
Dont b full of yourself
Smile
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Peace

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
luvmjalways wrote:

IknohesAlive
IknohesAlive

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:22 pm

IknohesAlive wrote:If you are JUST hoping...and WISHING...and THINKIN Maybe....THat is DOUBT....

I don't doubt!!! I 10000000% Believe he is alive. But if I went around telling everybody that I know he's alive. Do you know how many people I would hurt. There is a 4 year old little boy at my work who loves and looks up to Michael Jackson, If I walked up to him and said "Hey I Know Michael is alive." I could seriously end up hurting that little boy and that would not be okay with me. I don't want to sound like a Bitch but every time I come back to the forum I end up in drama. What am I magnetically drawn to drama or something.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:26 pm

to be frank, i think you are in the beginnings of invading this forum with nonsense. sure, we welcome people on this forum but when you, as a NEW member, post with an authoritative tone and start making demands and rude assumptions, you're bound to cause a problem and get backlash. people are free to post whatever they want, and i think you're in no position to demand otherwise.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 pm

yaya wrote:

to be frank, i think you are in the beginnings of invading this forum with nonsense. sure, we welcome people on this forum but when you, as a NEW member, post with an authoritative tone and start making demands and rude assumptions, you're bound to cause a problem and get backlash. people are free to post whatever they want, and i think you're in no position to demand otherwise.

AMEN!!!
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:29 pm

IknohesAlive wrote:I never asked u to apologize
So calm your nerves
not to be a dick but;
Dont b full of yourself
NO MORE CASSANDRA OR DEREK CLONTZ POST PLEASE!!! Icon_smile
THE
JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
IknohesAlive wrote:Thats exaclty why...see...this
person believd her...and found dissapointment...

I DO belive
he's alive...but i dont go around making bogus statements...I simply
look at facts and compare.. The reason Y I am upset is because it takes
our minds of track from the truth...

If she DID kno what is
going on, I dont think she would be talking...IM PRETTY SURE that if
this is a hoax, they wont let someone like that waste all the hard work.

The
point of this post was just to let people know to STOP posting her
posts...and find out how many people agree...we're here as one
voice.... Lets not let people like this pull us apart.....U can post that on MJHD.com NOT on this forum....

Peace

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
luvmjalways wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:She
is pissing me off aswell lol.. she is not answering my letter.. she is
dumb lol

Please
forgive me but....are you a new MOD here that we werent told about? I
wasnt aware that I couldnt post about Cassandra at all....

there
I go again...I better sign off before a fight ensues cus I apologised
once for sounding bitchy but now youve got me mad and Im NOT going to
apologise again.. And I NEVER get mad. Ask anyone on here if Ive been
mad at anyone. This is bullshit. Who are YOU to tell us what we can and
cant post?
Sorry, but I don't think anyone here is really full of themselves... It
doesn't seem really nice of you to be saying things like this, no matter who it is. Please, respect each other.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:33 pm

IknohesAlive wrote:I never asked u to apologize
So calm your nerves
not to be a dick but;
Dont b full of yourself

I thought the post you made right before this one was meant to be your LAST post.

Please take a deep breath and refrain from posting again until you have some constructive opinion to give.

The only person disrupting the peace in this forum right now is you.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:33 pm

OMG!! What the hell is wrong with some people.. We are a family here, we stick together, so dont come over here and attack us, just because that shitty site MJHD closed down..

We respect eachother on here, and we want that to continue..
Im sorry. Im going to the goldpants thread..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next