Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday

+9
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
jpresley
DreamChild
hasil
GirlSaturday
SeeingClues
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFOREVER
city.gal1
13 posters

Go down

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Empty USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday

Post by city.gal1 Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:28 am

I saw a commercial on NBC last night saying that it was dedicating it's Friday night show to the "lost" Michael Jackson voicemail tapes. Check your time zone for local airing of program.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Empty Re: USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:40 am

Proboply the old one from the trials? and about thome thome??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Empty Re: USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:40 am

WTF? I find this REALLY strange to do a Dateline on this! Im gonna watch of course but lost MJ tapes? Doesnt that seem kinda weird or is it just me?

Im thinking that the news and all the TV tabloid shows are gonna be showing alot more MJ related stuff in the coming weeks....theyve gotta keep the publics attention somehow!!

This is AWESOME!!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:43 am

Not that Im complaing but DATELINE doing a show on this? DATELINE is very reputable and I cant believe theyre not doing a show as to WHY Dr Murray hasnt been arrested yet or the BS way we were shown the COD documents...you guys remember that one right? They put a piece of paper in front of TMZ's cameras!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:08 am

here's a link with more info:
http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:13 am

Below are excerpts from the tapes:

ON THE IMPORTANCE OF DISAPPEARING:

Jackson: Yeah, I would like to some kind of way to disappear where people don't see me anymore at some--at some point, and just do my things for children but not be visual. To disappear is very important.

IF IT WEREN'T FOR CHILDREN:

Jackson: If it weren't for children, I would choose death. I mean it with all my heart.

ON WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH:

Jackson: Anybody else would probably be dead by now, or a junkie, with what I've been through, Shmuley.

ON MANNEQUINS IN PLACE OF HUMAN COMPANY:

Jackson: I needed someone. That's probably why I had, uh, the mannequins, I would say. Because I felt I needed people, someone, and I didn't have, I was too shy to be around real people.

ON HEALING POWER:

Rabbi Shmuley: You feel that God gave you a certain healing power?

Jackson: Yes ...and I've seen children just shower all over me with love. They want to just touch me and hug me and completely just hold on and cry and not let go...and mothers pick their babies and put them into my arms. "Touch my baby, and hold them, touch my baby, touch my baby."

ON GETTING OLD:

Jackson: ...when the body breaks down, and you start to wrinkle, I think it's so bad...

Rabbi Shmuley: So you would die before that happens?

Jackson: I don't want to grow old.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:19 am

Dang!!! Seeingclues, I was just about to post this!!

Im worried about the part about disappearing.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 am

I get all itchy when I hear about yet another person stepping forward with tapes of MJ's conversations. Couldn't he have a phone call with anyone without them hitting the "record" button?

This Dateline segment seems more like a promotional tool for Rabbi Schmuley's book than for any feature about Michael.

"As investigations into the death of Michael Jackson continue to take center stage, ..." USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_scratch
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 am

so great...but shmuley said some bad stuff about mj...
didnt he.
boooo book pusher
elephant
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 am

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 ~Dateline Is A Tabloid~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3~They Lie~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 ~They Say Horribly Cruel thing about Michael~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 ~They will do NOTHING Except make You want to Cry~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 ~They will Twist these "Supposed Tapes" If they even Exist~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 ~If these are Tapes From Stacy Brown or Marc Schaffel or the "Supposed Tapes" Alledgedly containing the "Voice of a Drugged-Up Michael Fearing for his Life~*~DO NOT BE FOOLED THEY ARE GOING TO LIE AND TWIST AND DECEIVE!~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 ~Don't be Fooled by J. Randy Taraborelli Either~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 ~He did ONE INTERVIEW with Michael back a LONG time before Thriller was even thought of~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 ~And makes it seem that he Knows everything that there ever was to know about Michael~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3~His Latest "Update" of "Michael Jackson; The Magic and the Madness"~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 ~Is Speculation and Rumor And Semi-Convincing and elequently told LIES~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 LIARS~Racists and/or "Haters" (That I Know Of) :

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~MSNBC~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~CNN~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~ABC~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~NANCY GRACE~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~MARTIN BASHIR~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~MARC SCHAFFEL~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~BARBARA WALTERS~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~OPRAH WINFREY~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~MARK LESTER~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~JAY LENO~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~URI GELLER~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~DIANE DIAMOND~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~GLORIA ALRED~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~SIMON COWELL~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~KELLY OSBOURNE~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~WYNONNA JUDD'S MOTHER~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_exclaim ~CONAN O'BRIEN~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 ~And any others that I may have left out~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3 ~Please don't Internalize anything that any of these people say about Michael because they are all LIES and DECEPTION!!~ USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Star3

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:56 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Not that Im complaing but DATELINE doing a show on this? DATELINE is very reputable and I cant believe theyre not doing a show as to WHY Dr Murray hasnt been arrested yet or the BS way we were shown the COD documents...you guys remember that one right? They put a piece of paper in front of TMZ's cameras!!

Barbara Walters used to be very respectable too and look what she did with that LaToya interview on 20/20. ABC is supposedly all about journalistic entegrity, blah, blah, blah, yet BW negotiated a deal w/ La Toya that paid her a ton of $$ to host the View for two days. More than the normal guest host warrants. AND, they scheduled her guest hosting duties for after the interview so if she backed out they would simply cancel her appearance. Nobody is above reproach in this saga.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:36 am

WOW....that's quite a list, DreamChild.
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:06 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:WOW....that's quite a list, DreamChild.

~It isn't even A Third of the people that have hurt Michael~

~There isn't enough Cyber-Space to list them all~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_cry
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:08 am

I never in a million yrs would ever think Id hear the name Kelly Osborne on a MJ website!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:14 am

Naomi Judd (Wynona's mother) USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_scratch

@Dream Child...what did Naomi do to get on the hit list?

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I never in a million yrs would ever think Id hear the name Kelly Osborne on a MJ website!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:15 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I never in a million yrs would ever think Id hear the name Kelly Osborne on a MJ website!!

~She was asked at the very start of the Trial when the Media was running around everywhere asking celebrities whaether they thought Michael had an "Un natural Love" for Children~

~Kelly Osbourne said "Yes~It's Un natural!"~

DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:16 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Naomi Judd (Wynona's mother) USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_scratch

~She said on Television that she thought that "Michael Jackson is a Pedophile and a Monster who should be Chemically Castrated"~

DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:21 am

wow....I didnt know that. what a bitch.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:22 am

That's pretty hypocritical of her. She and her daughters have had their fair share of personal troubles. The tabloids were cruel so I would think that she would be more sympathetic.

DreamChild wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Naomi Judd (Wynona's mother) USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_scratch

~She said on Television that she thought that "Michael Jackson is a Pedophile and a Monster who should be Chemically Castrated"~

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:51 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:wow....I didnt know that. what a bitch.

~To Borrow Michael's Words :

"Mm-Hmm_She said it!"

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_cry USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_sad USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_cry USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_sad USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_cry
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:38 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Im worried about the part about disappearing.

GirlSaturday wrote:
This Dateline segment seems more like a promotional tool for Rabbi Schmuley's book than for any feature about Michael.

The totally disappearing part makes me sad but I guess he's seeing it as his only option to live "normally". I would really miss him...

I saw an interview Schmuley did and I really didn't care too much with what he had to say about MJ. It makes me irritated to see that so many "friends of MJ" have been cashing in on Michael's name with all these "tell-all" books after his "death". "...don't it make you wanna scream...(scream lyrics)" Yes, Michael it sure does! USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_mad
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Thats what I was saying a few days ago. If MJ IS coming back why would all these people be saying all this stuff....especially the bad/scary stuff?
If he was coming back youd think that all the negative stuff would be kept the way it was before......not talked about.
You know? Like MJ being gay (yea ok) and that he was afraid for his life (poor honey), the taped phone calls etc... I dont get it.

these are the only things that make me think he may not come back, but I know he is cus too much weird stuff is happening for him not to come back
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:59 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:WTF? I find this REALLY strange to do a Dateline on this! Im gonna watch of course but lost MJ tapes? Doesnt that seem kinda weird or is it just me?

Im thinking that the news and all the TV tabloid shows are gonna be showing alot more MJ related stuff in the coming weeks....theyve gotta keep the publics attention somehow!!

This is AWESOME!!!!

Or ...why -if they were immedialty investigating for "manslaughter"-why the heck were they only only ONLY looking at drug trails? Why are they not investigating Thome Thome-or Motolla ..or Jermaine lol
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:03 pm

LOL...there would be a long list of people shaking in their boots IF he came back. And I don't mean from the thrill and excitement of seeing him. Can anyone imagine being on Michael Jackons's SH** list?

I'm reminded of the "look" that MJ/Maestro gave the one ghoul in the video "Ghost". It wasn't pretty. USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_evil

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Thats what I was saying a few days ago. If MJ IS coming back why would all these people be saying all this stuff....especially the bad/scary stuff?
If he was coming back youd think that all the negative stuff would be kept the way it was before......not talked about.
You know? Like MJ being gay (yea ok) and that he was afraid for his life (poor honey), the taped phone calls etc... I dont get it.

these are the only things that make me think he may not come back, but I know he is cus too much weird stuff is happening for him not to come back
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:10 pm

I can't wait for the Dateline Friday bit ... I want to hear them .... we already know the truth ... why be angry about the outcome of the tapes ?!?!?! ......
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:11 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:LOL...there would be a long list of people shaking in their boots IF he came back. And I don't mean from the thrill and excitement of seeing him. Can anyone imagine being on Michael Jackons's SH** list?

I'm reminded of the "look" that MJ/Maestro gave the one ghoul in the video "Ghost". It wasn't pretty. USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_evil

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Thats what I was saying a few days ago. If MJ IS coming back why would all these people be saying all this stuff....especially the bad/scary stuff?

HAHAHAAAA...omg...All these "friends and confidantes" spewing out this garbage-be it real or not-would be somewhere hiding!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:18 pm

~Or Maybe~*~Just MAYBE~

~When everyone who was "Fake" in Michael's prescence has shown themselves for who and what they really and Truly are~

~And when Everyone's "Cards Are On The Table" and all of the False Friends and The Back-Stabbers and the Hangers-On have revealed themselves or have been revealed by others~

~Then,Maybe~*~Just MAYBE~

~Michael will come back and say :

"Thankyou for allowing me to Level The Playing Field!Now that I know where everyone stands-Let's Get Some Real Magic Going!"~

~And he will know EXACTLY who to avoid and who is True Loyal Friends really are Once And For All!~

~Or~

~I could be completely Wrong!~

USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Herz USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Icon_redface USA Forum members -- Dateline NBC/Friday Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:29 pm

All I can say is MJ had lots of haters. My goodness the man has been in the industry over 40 yrs. Jacksonologist that was a great list but there wouldn't be enough paper to write down everyone that had something negative to say about him. Personally, I am not concerned if MJ comes back. I just want him to be happy and live the life he always wanted to live. I just hope and pray that he is safe. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down