Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure how reliable this information is but...

3 posters

Go down

Not sure how reliable this information is but... Empty Not sure how reliable this information is but...

Post by MauraMissesMichael Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:45 pm

I was speaking with someone that might have a little bit of insight into TII.. I hear that the press conference is actually going to be in the movie, like the actual trip to the conference, backstage and so on..

If that is true, I think we are going to know once and for all if the 02 guy was Michael or not..

I believed in the double theory for quite some time, until I noticed certain behaviors during that conference that i've seen before.

That an I really believe that MIchael was acting that way on purpose. It totally makes sense to ME. lol BUT there is still a tiny seed of doubt in my head.
So I really cant wait to see this movie! Lets hope it gives some insight!! Not sure how reliable this information is but... Icon_geek
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Not sure how reliable this information is but... Empty Re: Not sure how reliable this information is but...

Post by Rach Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 pm

I would LOVE for this to be put to bed once and for all Smile

I have always said I didn't believe it was Michael, however I don't mind been proved wrong and I will apologise to everyone for believing otherwise!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Not sure how reliable this information is but... Empty Re: Not sure how reliable this information is but...

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Rach wrote:I would LOVE for this to be put to bed once and for all Not sure how reliable this information is but... Icon_smile

I have always said I didn't believe it was Michael, however I don't mind been proved wrong and I will apologise to everyone for believing otherwise!

You don't have to apologize to anyone!! Everyones is free to believe whatever they want!!
And your theory is as valid as anyone else's theory!!

Love,
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down