Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:34 am

Hey guys, just part 2 of my last one. thanks

MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:49 am

The little blurb in the background DOES sound like MJ!!!

And the part about "how you doing?"...............................OMG!!!!

I never noticed these before!! Good Job!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:The little blurb in the background DOES sound like MJ!!!

And the part about "how you doing?"...............................OMG!!!!

I never noticed these before!! Good Job!!

Thankies Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Icon_cheers BTW I will p**s myself if TII is in 4 day!! Can you EVEN imagine MJ moonwalking out of the screen??!!?
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by rowdyangel on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:55 am

That was interesting. Never spotted the 'other person' talking in the background before. Also that 'he's dead' at the end was a bit freaky Shocked

Good video.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by jade jackson on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Excellent video. I would be more than happy to help.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:35 pm

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Every time I watch one of these I get so adrenanline rushed! My gosh-crazy call!!! He does not tell the doc what the "operator" is saying-he is passing messages to the doc! Like why did the Doc not get on the phone? AND AND AND-remember that when the paramedics got there Mike STILL was not on the floor!! (or thats what we know or was told-maybe just like the feint pulse that for some reason they couldnt make stronger) I cant wait I cant wait for the conclusion to these vids.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by mjssoulmate on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Nice vid!

But,

The guy in the background doesn't say "How are you doing" He instructs the dispatcher to ask: "Is he on the floor?" So, either the dispatcher has never done this before, or he wasn't trained properly. Or he wasn't a dispatcher at all.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:07 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Nice vid!

But,

The guy in the background doesn't say "How are you doing" He instructs the dispatcher to ask: "Is he on the floor?" So, either the dispatcher has never done this before, or he wasn't trained properly. Or he wasn't a dispatcher at all.

I think you are missing the part that im talking about... When the person says "How you doing" He says it almost at the exact same time that the dispatcher starts speaking again.. They almost speak over one another so I know there is noway its the dispatcher talking. It was either a person at the 911 call center OR someone in the room with Michael, the doctor and Alberto.

Im really trying to find a voice anaylsis program, so that I can try to separate all of this!

SHADY STUFF MAN!! THAT 911 call is FULL of it!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by mjssoulmate on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:17 pm

I'll listen to it again.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by giannip on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:45 pm

good work and thanks a lot for it.
I see that there still a lot of unclear messages in that tape, hope you get them all.
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by ilprincipe on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Oh Maura....when will you ever learn?
Again such a cliffhanger...and you really expect me to wait for the next vid?
How long?!?!?

If MJ decides to take some extra features on the TTI DVD,
I would recommend him, to use your hoax-series Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by IndonesianGirl on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:50 pm

yeah .. good video ..
i never notices that before ...
thanx ..

i believe 911 call is just another part of hoax ..
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by emanviam on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Fantastic video, Maura...just keep going, please!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : United States of America

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:55 pm

ilprincipe wrote:Oh Maura....when will you ever learn?
Again such a cliffhanger...and you really expect me to wait for the next vid?
How long?!?!?

If MJ decides to take some extra features on the TTI DVD,
I would recommend him, to use your hoax-series Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Icon_smile

hahahaha im just breaking every little aspect of this thing down... There is so much to learn in all of this. Michael more than likely took YEARS to plan this, it will take a pretty good amount to go through everything I really believe that you know? But it sooo much fun to do!!! So many hidden things! I mean they really did a good job with trying to cover tracks but obviously it wasnt a good enough job.
I think with a lot of this people overlook things because its like "no way thats just too much" but you cant look at this like that. Michael was a GENIUS!! He was a kid and the entire world was his candystore...
This is going to be a trip!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:56 pm

giannip wrote:good work and thanks a lot for it.
I see that there still a lot of unclear messages in that tape, hope you get them all.

I really encourage if there is ANYTHING that I missed please let me know!! I love the help and insight!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by giannip on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:05 pm

can you get what the "doctor" says when alberto asks "doctor, did you see what happened?" I can't get it. He says a few words there...
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by mjssoulmate on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Sorry, but the guy is definitely asking "Is he on the floor?", not how are you doing.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by ilprincipe on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:15 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:Oh Maura....when will you ever learn?
Again such a cliffhanger...and you really expect me to wait for the next vid?
How long?!?!?

If MJ decides to take some extra features on the TTI DVD,
I would recommend him, to use your hoax-series Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Icon_smile

hahahaha im just breaking every little aspect of this thing down... There is so much to learn in all of this. Michael more than likely took YEARS to plan this, it will take a pretty good amount to go through everything I really believe that you know? But it sooo much fun to do!!! So many hidden things! I mean they really did a good job with trying to cover tracks but obviously it wasnt a good enough job.
I think with a lot of this people overlook things because its like "no way thats just too much" but you cant look at this like that. Michael was a GENIUS!! He was a kid and the entire world was his candystore...
This is going to be a trip!

IS..he still IS

please, present tense...thank you Wink
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by mjssoulmate on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:16 pm

The doctor says: Just tell them to get here" when Alberto says we need to get him on the floor.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:16 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Sorry, but the guy is definitely asking "Is he on the floor?", not how are you doing.

Then we arent talking about the same time or I screwed up the time on the video...

I got a few messages saying that it sounded like that "hulk" dude? Lou? I think maybe you are thinking of a different time or I worded it wrong in the video because its a completely seperate voice. Thanks for checking it out again though!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by mjssoulmate on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:18 pm

It is a different voice. It's like someone else is next to the dispatcher telling him what to ask.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:19 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:The doctor says: Just tell them to get here" when Alberto says we need to get him on the floor.

This might make it easier actually lol
0:48 seconds you hear the "how you doing"
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:20 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
MauraMissesMichael wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:Oh Maura....when will you ever learn?
Again such a cliffhanger...and you really expect me to wait for the next vid?
How long?!?!?

If MJ decides to take some extra features on the TTI DVD,
I would recommend him, to use your hoax-series Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Icon_smile

hahahaha im just breaking every little aspect of this thing down... There is so much to learn in all of this. Michael more than likely took YEARS to plan this, it will take a pretty good amount to go through everything I really believe that you know? But it sooo much fun to do!!! So many hidden things! I mean they really did a good job with trying to cover tracks but obviously it wasnt a good enough job.
I think with a lot of this people overlook things because its like "no way thats just too much" but you cant look at this like that. Michael was a GENIUS!! He was a kid and the entire world was his candystore...
This is going to be a trip!

IS..he still IS

please, present tense...thank you Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Icon_wink

LOL!! SORRY!!! Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Icon_santa
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by giannip on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:27 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:The doctor says: Just tell them to get here" when Alberto says we need to get him on the floor.
I meant at the end, at min. 1:34, before that Alberto says "Sir, we just ...if you can please uh..." That's the part i can't understand.
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by mjssoulmate on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:59 pm

0.48 is exactly what I'm talking about. "Is he on the floor?"

We are hearing different things.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Great video MMM! Cant wait for the next one!
I found something while gooleing for 911 standard procedures...I don;t know if it helps but here it is:

WHEN PHONING DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY WITH AN EMERGENCY
CALL 911
In the event of a fire, smoke, explosion, hazardous spill, toxic leak, releases of flammable or toxic
materials, or acts of nature which potentially endanger the lives of humans or animals in the
buildings, have the following information available:
Whitcom 911 Operator will ask
1. Your location
2. Type of emergency (i.e. smoke, fire, chemical spill, act of nature, etc.) If incident is a
hazardous spill, be prepared to provide the type and amount of substance if known.
3. Is anyone injured?
4. Other questions related to the incident
5. Your name, and other identifiable information for follow-up
6. Phone number you are calling from
7. Let the 911 Operator end the phone call, thus assuring they have all the information
they need. There may be short conversation interruptions due to the 911 Operator
talking with Emergency Responders. Stay on the phone until the 911 Operator tells
you to hang up.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:47 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:0.48 is exactly what I'm talking about. "Is he on the floor?"

We are hearing different things.

oh ok! For sure then!! I dont hear him saying "is he on the floor" because it doesnt even make sense for him to be asking that in that part of the call. So hmm.. dont know about that. Like I said a lot of people say it sounds like that LOU guy... I have no idea who it was but the voice was for sure out of place.. oh well thanks for looking into it for me!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by MauraMissesMichael on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:Great video MMM! Cant wait for the next one!
I found something while gooleing for 911 standard procedures...I don;t know if it helps but here it is:

WHEN PHONING DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY WITH AN EMERGENCY
CALL 911
In the event of a fire, smoke, explosion, hazardous spill, toxic leak, releases of flammable or toxic
materials, or acts of nature which potentially endanger the lives of humans or animals in the
buildings, have the following information available:
Whitcom 911 Operator will ask
1. Your location
2. Type of emergency (i.e. smoke, fire, chemical spill, act of nature, etc.) If incident is a
hazardous spill, be prepared to provide the type and amount of substance if known.
3. Is anyone injured?
4. Other questions related to the incident
5. Your name, and other identifiable information for follow-up
6. Phone number you are calling from
7. Let the 911 Operator end the phone call, thus assuring they have all the information
they need. There may be short conversation interruptions due to the 911 Operator
talking with Emergency Responders. Stay on the phone until the 911 Operator tells
you to hang up.

omg awesome!! I will definately be using this in a later video! Thanks for finding that for me! You'll get credit!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by mjssoulmate on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:45 pm

It sounds like the voice in the background is coaching the dispatcher.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by giannip on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:59 am

I am wondering... how did the operator seemed to knew the street where the call was placed and didn't knew the city or telephone number? Morever nobody gave out the phone number of the caller or... (and this could be interesting) it was removed from the audio (as long with some other things maybe?). Do you think this is possible?

Interestingly, i found a webpage (http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=afRH66yAhaIo) where a transcript shows that who called told the operator the full address ("100 North Carolwood Drive., Los Angeles, California.
90077.”) while on the audio file I got fro TMZ i find no reference to the street name. So how did the operator knew it?

Probably I miss something.
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by amy on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:23 am

i think it was cutted and i have seen a vid in which they gave add. but where i dont know. so this is not the whole truth
amy
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 30

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:32 am

MauraMissesMichael wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:Great video MMM! Cant wait for the next one!
I found something while gooleing for 911 standard procedures...I don;t know if it helps but here it is:

WHEN PHONING DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY WITH AN EMERGENCY
CALL 911
In the event of a fire, smoke, explosion, hazardous spill, toxic leak, releases of flammable or toxic
materials, or acts of nature which potentially endanger the lives of humans or animals in the
buildings, have the following information available:
Whitcom 911 Operator will ask
1. Your location
2. Type of emergency (i.e. smoke, fire, chemical spill, act of nature, etc.) If incident is a
hazardous spill, be prepared to provide the type and amount of substance if known.
3. Is anyone injured?
4. Other questions related to the incident
5. Your name, and other identifiable information for follow-up
6. Phone number you are calling from
7. Let the 911 Operator end the phone call, thus assuring they have all the information
they need. There may be short conversation interruptions due to the 911 Operator
talking with Emergency Responders. Stay on the phone until the 911 Operator tells
you to hang up.

omg awesome!! I will definately be using this in a later video! Thanks for finding that for me! You'll get credit!

Yw! Glad to help anyway I can!
is there any way you or someone living in california can find out exactly from the LAFD what the standard procedures are? I don't live in the stated so all I have is the internet and that's how I found that. But mybe if someone who lives there could get more info straight from the source..maybe it would help more.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Part 2 (No numbers I swear) Empty Re: Part 2 (No numbers I swear)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum