Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaToya's new stardom

+8
StenniZ
MJmylife90
Harleyblonde
mjssoulmate
emanviam
WanaBstartnSthn
MikesHoney
Truth_or_Dare
12 posters

Go down

LaToya's new stardom Empty LaToya's new stardom

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:48 am

A new video with fragments of Latoya's interviews. I know we've seen some ( or all) before but the are all in on video and I thought it makes it easier to watch. And keep track of the "story changes" she makes.

Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

LaToya's new stardom Empty Re: LaToya's new stardom

Post by MikesHoney Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:05 am

I think that this is hostile and they need to leave Latoya alone. She is one the realest Jackson family members in the whole clan.
MikesHoney
MikesHoney

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:52 am

I wouldn't say she's one of the realest. I do have a little respect for her for trying to help Michael pull of this hoax. Then again she should be helping after what she did to him back in the day.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 am

MikesHoney wrote:I think that this is hostile and they need to leave Latoya alone. She is one the realest Jackson family members in the whole clan.

Sorry...I disagree. How can you call her sincere "or realest" when she continuosly betrayed her brother during her entire live? She said that Michael was, indeed, a Pedophile. She through a lot of garbage on him. Have you follow Michael's life at any time?

Yet, she apologized and blamed her ex-husband. I don't believe S*** of what she says. Sorry.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:10 am

There is a huge difference between throwing a shoe at someone and oiling them down so the ironing cord hurts even more.
And is she saying that Joe's record company will be releasing Michael's new songs? I don't think so.

Plus, they say she was the first of the siblings at the hospital. That's not true. Katherine didn't arrive until 2:30, yet she was sitting there with the kids crying when LaToya arrived? She is such a drama queen.
Get your timeline straight Jacksons.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 am

mjssoulmate wrote:There is a huge difference between throwing a shoe at someone and oiling them down so the ironing cord hurts even more.
And is she saying that Joe's record company will be releasing Michael's new songs? I don't think so.

Plus, they say she was the first of the siblings at the hospital. That's not true. Katherine didn't arrive until 2:30, yet she was sitting there with the kids crying when LaToya arrived? She is such a drama queen.
Get your timeline straight Jacksons.

Omg ur so rite! I never put 2 & 2 together on that one! They said she was the first there then she says her mom was there first...wow. And why is everyone accusing Michael of lying about Joe abusing him? Y is everyone so quick to defend Joe but no one wanted to be there for michael. This is bs. And I'm sorry Latoya, but no man csn make me go on National tv and say my brother is a child molester. No one.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:40 am

U can tell the women on The View didn't buy a damn thing Latoya was saying. I'm sorry I know she's Michaels sis but he was rite when he said Latoyas an idiot. She really is.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:59 am

emanviam wrote:
MikesHoney wrote:I think that this is hostile and they need to leave Latoya alone. She is one the realest Jackson family members in the whole clan.

Sorry...I disagree. How can you call her sincere "or realest" when she continuosly betrayed her brother during her entire live? She said that Michael was, indeed, a Pedophile. She through a lot of garbage on him. Have you follow Michael's life at any time?

Yet, she apologized and blamed her ex-husband. I don't believe S*** of what she says. Sorry.

I completely agree, if you look at the interview she gave when Michael was accused of those terrible things what she said was utterly diabolical, how can you do this to your own Brother and then say your Husband made you do it? How many people listened to her and thought it was true as she was his Sister? If someone had a gun to my head I could not betray my family like that. Nooo, I think LaToya must be accepted for what she is -a scheming money making parasite. Whats the saying "you can choose your friends" but not your family" How so true in Michaels life. She disgusts me.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:28 am

i'm sorry but i just can't agree with you on this...although she is michael sis, she doesn't act like one! how can a sis trash things about his brother?? and made a public statement saying that michael is pedophile..? although she apologize but as for me i just still can't take it..plus, lately she also like to twisted things around...can't believe a word she sayin'..sorry..
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:46 am

Nothing personal, but I have to disagree with you there. What do you find hostile? The interview in general, the questions? I assume she agreed to to the interview/ step into the spotlight, right?!

And she's not a little girl, she can take care of herself. What exaclty do you find 'real' about her? Again, I'm not attacking you nor your opinion. I'm just curious how you came to this opinion. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

LaToya's new stardom Icon_sad LaToya's new stardom Fresse LaToya's new stardom Icon_study
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:50 am

amy wrote:LaToya's new stardom Icon_sad LaToya's new stardom Fresse LaToya's new stardom Icon_study

??? Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:20 am

Realest? Isnt she the one who wrote the book saying Mike was a pedophile back in 1990 or around there?
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:45 am

HeavyHearts wrote:

Realest? Isnt she the one who wrote the book saying Mike was a pedophile back in 1990 or around there?

Ditto ... after she did that ... is was automatically on my S-list ..... & she is right next Jermaine on my s - list .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:27 pm

HeavyHearts wrote:

That's right. Totally forgot about that. She openly stated in interviews as well, that she was convinced he did it. If I remember correctly she said, that rumours like this didn't go 'round, if nothing happened. Unbelievable....your own sister. Sad
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:53 pm

latoya in her book in her own words,said that joe beat ALL the kids,she also stated what michael did on the tapes,that the kids would have each other close their eyes and say joseph was dead and how did they feel were they sorry?and ALL of them,even toya would say no. so either she was lying then OR SHES LYING NOW.she cant have it both ways,i think she just picks and chooses what to lie about in regards to michael,and back then the only way to get in the spotlight was by saying vile hateful things about michael.now i think she MITE be playing to the hoax also.she mite enjoy it cause it is bringing her back into the spotlight in the us.i dont know. but,i dont trust her,i think michael was closest to janet and if u notice,janet hasnt been saying much or doing much. she seems to be playing it CLOSE to her self.not going overboard,not saying too much.just an opinion

sorry,but now she is saying they werent beat,they were spanked.and as for joe doing his records etc. how would HE have any rights to them?isnt that for the executors of his estate for?

Last edited by marsheliamorgan on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: