Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY!

+21
anotherpartofme
Red Velvet
Make.A.Difference
I.Run.Away
just_friend
bibi
roxy101
flory24
MJmylife90
~StarLight~UK~
beverleyflossy
hAZZELY
amber
StenniZ
marsheliamorgan
little fairy90
Dutch
jess.loves.mj
~~Kristy~~
mjssoulmate
CantStopLovingU
25 posters

Go down

The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Empty The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY!

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:15 am

I am excited to announce that I completed the design for the MJHD Back-up forum "Michael - Follow your Heart" bracelet.

This bracelet was created to provide us with a way of wearing a symbol of our belief that Michael is still with us, unique to our forum family here on the back-up site.

The bracelet itself was created using Swarovski Crystals (Michael's favorite - and used for his infamous glove) I used a combination of red and diamond crystals.

The heart is 3-Dimensional and it represents the following:

The 3-D heart represents the width and depth of our LOVE for Michael and our BELIEF that he is still with us. This is the glue that bonds all of us on this forum together.

A heart is used because Michael has always told his fans to FOLLOW YOUR HEART ... Since we are following our heart here on this forum I though this was the perfect way to symbolize that.

The heart is RED because as we all know - RED is Michael's favorite color.

I tried unsuccessfully to insert the images of the bracelet in my post but I just couldnt figure it out. The one time I was successful the image was so huge I knew it would just make this thread slow so I took it out. I hope you dont mind clicking on the links instead.

https://2img.net/h/i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv83/sarayudesigns/Sarayu%20Designs%20Facebook%20Fan%20Page/SANY0699.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv83/sarayudesigns/Sarayu%20Designs%20Facebook%20Fan%20Page/SANY0698.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv83/sarayudesigns/Sarayu%20Designs%20Facebook%20Fan%20Page/SANY0705.jpg

Please remember that I am laying out the money first to purchase the crystals and the clasps. I have already committed to doing that - all I ask is that you make sure you want one before you order. This will prevent me from laying out money in advance for materials I cannot return.

I also commited to charging only what it cost me in materials and s/h costs. Hopefully everyone will be able to meet the price.

A size 7.5 bracelet contains 110 crystals - 78 of them in the heart. The lobster clasp and loop are Sterling Silver.

Size 7.5 (inches) - Price is $17.00 plus Shipping.

If you require a slightly larger size (some plus size women need a size 8.5) the price is $18.00 plus Shipping.

Shipping within the United States is pretty inexpensive - regular first class mail is about $2.00 to ship anywhere.

I am not sure about shipping costs outside of the US. From what I researched, the United States Postal Service offers First Class International Shipping. This is available for packages under less than 4 pounds.

I will visit the post office this morning to see if they can weigh one package and give me a final International Shipping rate which I will post here.

PLEASE reply to this thread and so I can get a complete count of how many of you want a bracelet. Then I will contact each of you by PM to get your size and shipping address.

I am also working on setting up a paypal button on my site so that will be available shortly.

Once I get a count, I will place the order with my supplier. While I wait for the crystals to arrive (I ask for 2 day shipping) I will confirm each order and have the pay pal set up to receive payment.

Thanks everyone! Please let me know what you think.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Empty Re: The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY!

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:30 am

I definitely want one. Thank you so much for taking the time to design. It is beautiful. I'm so excited!!!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Empty Re: The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY!

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:34 am

I would love one to!!!
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 am

Looks great - is this the final design?
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:36 am

Great thanks Kristie - MJSoulmate - I'm glad to hear that you like what I designed. I'm excited too. The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_biggrin
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:39 am

jess.loves.mj wrote:Looks great - is this the final design?

Hi Jess -

The other 2 ideas I had to be honest with you - i decided against only because the cost jumped quite significantly and I was trying so hard to keep it under 20.00 with shipping.

If we all want to wear the same piece, I dont think everyone could afford the more expensive ideas I had. What do you think? Should I go ahead and create the others?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:47 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
jess.loves.mj wrote:Looks great - is this the final design?

Hi Jess -

The other 2 ideas I had to be honest with you - i decided against only because the cost jumped quite significantly and I was trying so hard to keep it under 20.00 with shipping.

If we all want to wear the same piece, I dont think everyone could afford the more expensive ideas I had. What do you think? Should I go ahead and create the others?

Hey CSLU! Oh that's so good of you The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_biggrin It's up to you if you want to do the other ones.. Perhaps you could ask around? I was just wondering if that was the final design, as it said in the other thread there were going to be 3 to choose from The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_razz
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:49 am

Since I am male I won't see myself wearing it, but from a (graphical) designers point of view I must say you did a very good job.

I'm actually quite surprised you can make this for such low price. Centuries ago I visited the Swarovski factory in Austria and by that time Swarovski single crystals were already pretty expensive. My mother has a hobby of collecting Swarovski crystal and whenever we (my wife and I) give her a crystal figure it eats quite a chunk out of the contents of my wallet. Not that I mind that, don't get me wrong! Smile

Some tip/suggestion: Before sending outbound the USA, you may want to request or look up a list of items allowed to be sent to the different countries. Probably such list is available at US Postal Services.

My nationality is dutch (hence the nick), but I live in Bulgaria and here applies that sending any jewelery or bijou to or from Bulgaria is strictly prohibited. Any item in this category sent to Bulgaria is being confiscated by customs (and probably ends up around the finger/wrist/neck of the customs officer him-/herself).
Dutch

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by little fairy90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:58 am

wow its looking beautiful The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_smile . I definitely want one too Smile
little fairy90
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:23 am

oh,it looks marvelous,beautiful work,i am DEFINATLY gonna want one,just dont know what size so,yes count me IN thanks
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:39 am

Dutch wrote:Since I am male I won't see myself wearing it, but from a (graphical) designers point of view I must say you did a very good job.

I'm actually quite surprised you can make this for such low price. Centuries ago I visited the Swarovski factory in Austria and by that time Swarovski single crystals were already pretty expensive. My mother has a hobby of collecting Swarovski crystal and whenever we (my wife and I) give her a crystal figure it eats quite a chunk out of the contents of my wallet. Not that I mind that, don't get me wrong! Smile

Some tip/suggestion: Before sending outbound the USA, you may want to request or look up a list of items allowed to be sent to the different countries. Probably such list is available at US Postal Services.

My nationality is dutch (hence the nick), but I live in Bulgaria and here applies that sending any jewelery or bijou to or from Bulgaria is strictly prohibited. Any item in this category sent to Bulgaria is being confiscated by customs (and probably ends up around the finger/wrist/neck of the customs officer him-/herself).

One possibility for international shipping would be to send it as a "gift" and keep the value of the products as low as possible. I order a lot through eBay.com (from the States) and I've noticed, most sellers use this method. Second, I'ld pack the item in a small box, so that one can't tell what's inside by touching the packet. Wink Sounds a bit sneaky, but imo you wouldn't be doing anything wrong. Smile Just a suggestion. I'm not into jewelry myself, so I won't be ordering one, but I must say, I like what you've created! Very nice. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 am

I want one, great idea!! im in uk
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:05 am

StenniZ wrote:
Dutch wrote:Since I am male I won't see myself wearing it, but from a (graphical) designers point of view I must say you did a very good job.

I'm actually quite surprised you can make this for such low price. Centuries ago I visited the Swarovski factory in Austria and by that time Swarovski single crystals were already pretty expensive. My mother has a hobby of collecting Swarovski crystal and whenever we (my wife and I) give her a crystal figure it eats quite a chunk out of the contents of my wallet. Not that I mind that, don't get me wrong! The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_smile

One possibility for international shipping would be to send it as a "gift" and keep the value of the products as low as possible. I order a lot through eBay.com (from the States) and I've noticed, most sellers use this method. Second, I'ld pack the item in a small box, so that one can't tell what's inside by touching the packet. The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_wink Sounds a bit sneaky, but imo you wouldn't be doing anything wrong. The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_smile Just a suggestion. I'm not into jewelry myself, so I won't be ordering one, but I must say, I like what you've created! Very nice. The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_smile

Hi Stenni - Please tell me more about the "GIFT" option? What does that mean? I can certainly pack it very small - Oh I get it, I guess that is to avoid duty fees or something else? If I send it as a gift? I'll look into that.

Also yes you are right - the crystal is quite expensive. Each bead can run as much as 0.50 in USD each - If I order in bulk I can cut the cost down a bit but I'm probably going to take a hit with this pricing.

Thanks for the heads up on the list of items - I had no idea there were prohibitions against sending certain items especially something like jewelry to another country?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:14 am

I want one too! I'd like to know ,when you know the total cost, to tell us the price! thanks
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:19 am

Your bracelet is beautiful please order me one thank you
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:45 am

CSLU ~ I'm sooo loving this! Stunning work!

I'll be ordering one definitely!! The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_bounce The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_cheers
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 am

definitely want one!!!!! that bracelet is sooooo beautiful...! Very Happy
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:06 am

i want one too :d
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy101 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:08 am

I want one!
roxy101
roxy101

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:31 am

is this going too be on ebay too?
IT would be really nice...because many of us maybe want one but do not agree to sharing our personal information on this forum, even if it is through a PM...you never know who somebody really is on the internet these days...please don't be offended by this The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_wink The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_biggrin
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:39 am

Should I put them on E-Bay? I never thought to do that but that would probably be the best way to do it. Hmmmm

I thought that this was going to be just for US the members of THIS forum? That was the original intent.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:41 am

hAZZELY wrote:I want one too! I'd like to know ,when you know the total cost, to tell us the price! thanks

Hazzely - The cost of the 7.5 Inch (Average woman size) is 17.50 USD plus the cost to ship. To ship within the US is $2.00.

I am working on understanding the pricing to use the USPS International First Class shipping.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 am

bibi wrote:is this going too be on ebay too?
IT would be really nice...because many of us maybe want one but do not agree to sharing our personal information on this forum, even if it is through a PM...you never know who somebody really is on the internet these days...please don't be offended by this The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_wink The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_biggrin

I am not offended in anyway - I promise you that!

Whatever works best for us I am willing to do that. We just have to agree on a method.

For me, I am going to have to give some of my personal info like my Name and Address since I do not have a company account yet. I have been doing most of my sales to friends, co-workers and with Home Jewelry Parties. Since the holidays are coming I am working on a merchant account - but for this purpose we just have to come up with an agreement.

So here are the options I see so far:

1) Set up a paypay account on my webpage - to accept payment and have you either send me your shipping address in my private email account (AOL) or over the phone.

2) Use Ebay but I think that will incur for me more cost as I dont think ebay is totally free.

3) Send me a money order and I will send the bracelet.

I know this requires a bit of trust ... But I will say that I am also trusting everyone too since I am going to go and pay for all the materials up front. The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_biggrin

So hopefully someone can help me / us come up with the best way to do this.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:54 am

little fairy90 wrote:wow its looking beautiful The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_smile . I definitely want one too The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_smile

Little Fairy I love your signature picture. I love Michaels eyes the windows to his beautiful soul.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:58 am

cant stop loving you, i really thought the whole idea was just for the members here,not everyone on ebay.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:01 pm

I don't think Ebay is such a good idea. Last time I was on there, I had problems with paypal and someone tried to steal my identity.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:cant stop loving you, i really thought the whole idea was just for the members here,not everyone on ebay.

Yes that is exactly RIGHT that was why I never mentioned anything about putting it on Ebay - When I was asked I thought maybe that was what you guys wanted but I think we should scrap that idea.

Also I just finished my research on shipping jewelry to Europe and Canada. There were no restrictions that I could find - and if I ship them as gifts that may prevent some of you who live in countries that require you to pay CUSTOMS TAX from having to pay it.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:04 pm

EBAY IS NOT AN OPTION - NO EBAY

Option 1 - Use Paypal

Option 2 - Use Money Order
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Whatever you think is best!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Oh, so beautiful, would like to have it as well!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Paypal sounds best deal so far! Whichever is easiest for you though! The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_lol

Can't wait to order! I will also pm you about possibly buying some of your other designs as mentioned before! The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_bounce The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_bounce

Cheers, Olivia xx
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:36 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
1) Set up a paypay account on my webpage - to accept payment and have you either send me your shipping address in my private email account (AOL) or over the phone.

2) Use Ebay but I think that will incur for me more cost as I dont think ebay is totally free.

3) Send me a money order and I will send the bracelet.

I know this requires a bit of trust ... But I will say that I am also trusting everyone too since I am going to go and pay for all the materials up front.

So hopefully someone can help me / us come up with the best way to do this.

Selling them on eBay will result in extra costs, because you have to pay a certain amount for each auction/item. Perhaps you could get a definite estimate on how many items you can sell, before you open an account. If it's a one time thing, you can pay per item/auction. If you plan on selling a larger amount (have people email you to commit) you can pay a monthly amount for an eBay-shop. It's been a while since I sold on eBay myself, I can't remember for sure, if you can open a shop right away, or if you have to make a certain amount of buy it now sales first. Perhaps another option is, to make a website of your own, link a paypal-account to that and sell from there. For this you would have to check with your provider/hostingcompany, what the rules are for using their webspace as a commercial site. Smile Hope this helps.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:44 pm

i think it should just be for us not everyone on ebay we dont want just anyone wearing it can you possibily take payment through paypal as an option?
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by I.Run.Away Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:23 pm

I would like one. I think it's beautiful.
I.Run.Away
I.Run.Away

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Make.A.Difference Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Count me in as an order too!

Beautiful!!!

I vote for PayPal.

Peace

M.A.D.
Make.A.Difference
Make.A.Difference

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 am

http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/immctry.htm#ep809632

On above link you can check by country what the conditions are for sending. Some countries require insurance, some countries don't accept under no condition, for many countries it is no problem.

Anyway, please check the conditions by country when sending. It would be very sad for both if the bracelet does not make it to the intended recipient.
Dutch

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:49 am

Its beautiful!! Me me me me !! Very Happy
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:38 pm

I want one! it is beautiful!
Very Happy
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Gorgeous. I wish I have one too. The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_cry ( I really hate living in Romania)
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm

It is absolutely gorgeous! I am interested but would like to know all the final details first as I live in the uk. I think the idea of you selling from your jewellery site would be good but then I guess you couldn't control other people buying them too. hmmmm.............a dilema! Maybe we should have a 'MJHD Back-up forum get together' and you can give them to us in person!!!!!

The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Lol
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:22 pm

The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_cheers not a bad plan pinklizard The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Lol
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Idea Suggestion___Selling from jewellery site is good idea...place pic/button "MJ Forum Bracelet' with 'passcode' to initiate sales order. CantStopLovingU could PM 'passcodes' to interested MJ forum members to 'protect unique MJ Forum Bracelet'. The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_sunny
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 am

amber wrote:The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_cheers not a bad plan pinklizard The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Lol

Why, thank you The OFFICIAL MJHD Back-Up - MICHAEL - FOLLOW YOUR HEART Bracelet it READY! Icon_wink
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 am

I want one too please.
Thanks!
You can contact me @ MJJLove@abslove.com
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down