Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tickets for This Is It already on sale

+26
Pammy
ballongiraf
iMISSYOUMJ
eva05
nlb
Truth_or_Dare
Banessa
CantlivewithoutMJ
mommy
beverleyflossy
annieisnotokey
Rach
MiaPaparazzi
fanfromspain
IndonesianGirl
GirlSaturday
MJFOREVER
MJJ1982
Kuki
bibi
ilprincipe
queenpanther55
MJmylife90
StenniZ
jess.loves.mj
phoenix
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tickets for This Is It already on sale - Page 3 Empty Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:36 am

LOL...that's why I asked because I did see pictures of the LA fans waiting in line like that.

nlb wrote:
Banessa wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:WOW! Were those sold online or were you a part of the group that camped out since Thursday? Lucky person. You will be able to provide an early review for us.

Banessa wrote:I have mine for the LA pre-screening on the 27th at 9:00 pm Tickets for This Is It already on sale - Page 3 Icon_smile I am so very happy!

My sister got them online for me! I didn't think I was even going to be able to go. But I will be there! I am ready for the 27th Tickets for This Is It already on sale - Page 3 Icon_smile

Tickets for This Is It already on sale - Page 3 Icon_cheers Now next time you BAM B her, she can say hey remember what I did for you Tickets for This Is It already on sale - Page 3 Icon_razz .

I know I'd be royally ticked if I camped out for two and half days only to find out I could have sat in front of my computer in the comfort of my own home to get the early screening tickets! Tickets for This Is It already on sale - Page 3 Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Tickets for This Is It already on sale - Page 3 Empty Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 am

LOL...will each country receive the same version? That might explain the discrepancy in movie length. Now that takes the term "director's cut" to a whole new level.

StenniZ wrote:
fanfromspain wrote:Oh my God, I just found this on a Spanish movie site:

This Is It (Duración: 2’ 25’’ )

THE MOVIE IS TWO HOURS AND TWENTY FIVE MINUTES !!!!!!

That's odd. Tickets for This Is It already on sale - Page 3 Icon_smile At my theatre it says 100 minutes. :S hahaha They're being too secretive about this movie. Tickets for This Is It already on sale - Page 3 Lol Not even the theatres know exactly. I do hope yours is right!!! Tickets for This Is It already on sale - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:05 am

I bought 4 Tickets for a Cinema here in Cologne/Germany .... i have a question .... The movie will be on 2 Cinema´s here

Cinedom and Kinopalast .... i only paid 5 Euro per ticket? imo its a bit "undercharged" ...not that i want to complain that but
i find it kinda odd because there are various prices, various duration for that movie and some cinemas show in 3D and some not? WTF???
I dont get it! WHY??? another thing which caught my eye directly is this :

This Is It (Duración:2’ 25’’ )

!

I can remember JCC´s post about that number.... can someone remember that????
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:13 am

I just remember seeing those number, but don't know in what connection.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:13 am

Pammy wrote:I bought 4 Tickets for a Cinema here in Cologne/Germany .... i have a question .... The movie will be on 2 Cinema´s here

Cinedom and Kinopalast .... i only paid 5 Euro per ticket? imo its a bit "undercharged" ...not that i want to complain that but
i find it kinda odd because there are various prices, various duration for that movie and some cinemas show in 3D and some not? WTF???

!

Wow..soooo cheap...I paid 7,90 €...but cinema in Nuremberg is expensive in general...
and I wanted to join the Imax screening...and hopefully in 3D.
The movie will be screened on Oct. 28th at 10:15 for the 1st time on regular screens...and 3-4 x after this time....
the only screening on Imax is at 21 o'clock this day.....this is in LA midnight...
so who knows what might happen..I'm excited Wink
the movie lenghts is 111 mins.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:28 am

ilprincipe wrote:
Pammy wrote:I bought 4 Tickets for a Cinema here in Cologne/Germany .... i have a question .... The movie will be on 2 Cinema´s here

!

Wow..soooo cheap...I paid 7,90 €...but cinema in Nuremberg is expensive in general...
and I wanted to join the Imax screening...and hopefully in 3D.
The movie will be screened on Oct. 28th at 10:15 for the 1st time on regular screens...and 3-4 x after this time....
the only screening on Imax is at 21 o'clock this day.....this is in LA midnight...
so who knows what might happen..I'm excited Wink
the movie lenghts is 111 mins.

I paid 9.50 per ticket and its not in 3D butr i dont mind the prices:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:00 am

I dont mind the prices either but its a bit odd isnt it? Why so differnt prices and Infos about that movie? well.. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:29 am

I bought my tickets (3x) online last night.

28.10.2009 / 08.15 pm

The price of the tickets is normal. 1 ticket = 7.20 Euro
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:33 am

My tickets were purchased after midnight last night for the pre-screening 10.27.09 @ 10pm.
This should be interesting.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrymafia Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:04 pm

i just bought tickets for 3 nights for myself for vancouver, bc
yayyy

oct 27
oct 28
oct 31
cherrymafia
cherrymafia

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Illusionist I love your banner!!!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:37 pm

The price for me was the stadard price for a movie ticket $7.50, I really thought the ticket prices might be inflated since this is a special event. I am glad that they were kind to people whao have budgets.

Pammy wrote:I dont mind the prices either but its a bit odd isnt it? Why so differnt prices and Infos about that movie? well.. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! Tickets for This Is It already on sale - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:40 pm

3?! I thought that I was doing something by purchasing for 2 nights...lol. I am also seeing the movie 10/28 and 10/31./ I have a feeling that halloween will be a lot of fun to see how many fans dress up Thriller-style.

cherrymafia wrote:i just bought tickets for 3 nights for myself for vancouver, bc
yayyy

oct 27
oct 28
oct 31
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 am

Dressing up Thiller-style, well that is a great idea!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3