Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it!

+10
dancer1792
STARbaybeeRoqk
Pammy
Silence
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
ilprincipe
carpenoctem
CharlieBarley
Human_nature
MrsBenjamin
14 posters

Go down

JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it! Empty JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it!

Post by MrsBenjamin Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Lifting the Veil post this on my post from last night....Thank God someone saved it huh?

Lifting the Veil had saved this...kudos to her...

for those of you who have missed the JCC thread or forgot what he said, I will re-post it here.
But please, don't jump at me, I am just posting this because someone might want to recall what he sad...okies, here we go:

am a very close London based friend of MJ.
I am not prepared to say too much but a few people on this site are very close to the truth with what they are speculating.

Everything will become clear soon, trust MJ.
I cannot reveal too much at this present time but I can tell you, MJ is happy now.
1st August 2009 (beep, nothing happened...sigh...lol)Rolling Eyes
I must go now.
Colour of flowers
German banquetting hall August 1st 2009 Rolling Eyes
Colour of flowers
Germany
Oodless of press

Really this is all I can say, I have said too much already.
From this you can work it out, you just have to research and put together a few other things on this.
Please understand the sensitive nature of this issue.
People could go to prison can you see my reason for being so secretive.
Germany is the key.
I shall not be able to post very often as I will be travelling out of the country.
Keep faith
The sweetest river in Germania
Hello everybody, I have now landed at my set destination.
Things are progressing well and everything is according to plan.
shhh! The worthier, over-fed patient
Trust MJ
Sunshine boat games
I am being silenced and maybe its for the best.
The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter.
May the sun set on the darkest grass.
Trust MJ
TMZ
PRUH
-Here he inserted some code signs who were translated by a member as ACI (?) code and the meaning of it was "Censorship"
hundred cremators
the sun that shines on everyone
princess grace
mourn small flowers
Dominate insociable thieving.
Overjoyed helping crudities
Alert steel thickhead

Dunno, but I think thats all...omg, hides under the desk, can't believe that I pulled that stuff out.
I still don't know what to think about it but I didn't put to much truth in it, but after all it was fun to puzzle over it.
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 38

http://www.twitter.com/kiddbenjamin

Back to top Go down

JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it! Empty Re: JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it!

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it! Empty Re: JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it!

Post by CharlieBarley Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:30 pm

I may be getting too excited and looking to deep, but please would you mind taking a look at my thread, I feel I have started to get somewhere with this. Hope you don't mind me asking?

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/jcc-i-am-getting-somewhere-t201.htm#3208
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Ok... i did a little research on that August 1st thing. All I could find Was that This Plastinator Gunther von Hagen has an exhibition in thebanquetting hall in Augsburg(Germany). But that didn't take place especially on August 1st. It started in June already and is still ongoing.
And since the plastinator supposedly had a request from a personal assistant of MJ....I don't know Question
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:58 pm

hmmm...
i don`t know..

but if jcc said "nothing happened on aug 1st" and later mentioned tmz:
this could also mean. no MJ coverage on this day...
Since the "death" of mj this was the only day, where tmz
had no mj coverage....
on aug 2nd they continued with MJ news...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Oh , I'm sorry. Because it was bracketed i thought that wa added by MrsBenjamin. OK...Got that wrong
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:02 pm

JCC said :

"I'll still be here on “1st August 2009″
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBenjamin Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Im googling somethings..so work with me here...I've only done the ones i think that has meaning too....but its not enough....i need more of it....if anyone saved or knows where JCC other post are.....please post it....if u are really smart and know how to break some of these codes...HELP Smile

Color of flowers...Ok im not sure..It can mean I Love you...Symbol of Love..
But we can also use colors in everyday communication...
One of the most employed colors in terms of communication is the color red...
Red Rose which was at MJ's memorial...correct??.MJ is trying to communicate..Hoax is done on purpose so we can get clues...it also can refer to anger ..Maybe MJ had enough!..and i Dont blame him for all this......

Okay i have a question...that word "Pruh" does and one use that word or "Hurp" in their country?????

Princess Grace
JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it! Princess_grace2

...I found out she lived in Monaco....now from my other post last night...the castle that i had read about where the witness have seen him after his death claiming he is in a castle...it was actually in Europe....and Monaco is in Europe..dont princess live in Castles?..mhhhh...here is the link of her Bio...

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/biography-of-princess-grace-116.html

Mourn small flowers.

JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it! Michael_Jackson_Memorial_(07-07-2009)

Correct me if i am wrong..those are white small flowers on the casket correct?..what are the meanings of white flowers?

White signifies purity and perfection and can represent a successful beginning. It is no accident that virgins and brides wear white. White symbolizes wholeness, openness, truth and kindness.

When we talk about white color in general then image of peace process aimed at bringing around calm come to the mind but white flower depicts different meaning. White color in context of flowers means elements of innocence, humility, and reverence, white flowers evoke simple beauty.

I did some research...to see what kind there were....from the looks of the white flowers they seem to be..Chrysanthemum flowers...Which a white Chrysanthemum flower means..TRUTH...click on the link to look at the meaning of different flowers..

http://www.aboutflowers.com/flower-a-plant-information-and-photos/meanings-of-flowers.html

Dominate insociable thieving

Dominate in sociable thieving

what are the meaning of these words?

Dominant-exercising influence or control; "television plays a dominant role in molding public opinion"........meaning...IN CONTROL......

Sociable -inclined to or conducive to companionship with others; "a sociable occasion"; "enjoyed a sociable chat"; "a sociable conversation"; "Americans are ...
a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
friendly and pleasant; "a sociable gathering"

Thieving -given to thievery
..Put it together...what does that mean??? not sure i know lol....im thinking...come on guys help..

Joy means...Very happy...To give great Joy...
Helping...of course means to give help....
Crudities...JCC may have meant...Crude?....

Can someone put this together????

Alert Steel Thickhead

Alert means to give warning...
Steel-?????
Thickhead means-someone stupid

giving warning to whom?????
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBenjamin Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Will do:)
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBenjamin Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:16 pm

CharlieBarley wrote:I may be getting too excited and looking to deep, but please would you mind taking a look at my thread, I feel I have started to get somewhere with this. Hope you don't mind me asking?

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/jcc-i-am-getting-somewhere-t201.htm#3208

No not at all..of course i DONT MIND!...Smile.this is MrsBenjamin ur talking too here...Smile
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:21 pm

I THINK CHARLIE'S POST IS SPOT-ON!
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBenjamin Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Human_nature wrote:JCC said :

"I'll still be here on “1st August 2009″

maybe TMZ and all them found out or some one spotted him on that day...so everyone was quiet on the 1st??..maybe MJ Didnt leave after all??
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:34 pm

MrsBenjamin wrote:

maybe TMZ and all them found out or some one spotted him on that day...so everyone was quiet on the 1st??..maybe MJ Didnt leave after all??

does anybody know what happened to Mjs home now ?

is anybody living there ? I heared that it won't be on sale until january of next year.

And I remember that all the staff was fired right away.

Maybe MJ indeed did never leave his home and is still there
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:46 pm

I read somewhere that Christian Audigier wants to move into his house
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Pammy wrote:I read somewhere that Christian Audigier wants to move into his house

yeah, but he said that he can't buy it before january 2010
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:02 pm

MrsBenjamin wrote:Im googling somethings..so work with me here...I've only done the ones i think that has meaning too....but its not enough....i need more of it....if anyone saved or knows where JCC other post are.....please post it....if u are really smart and know how to break some of these codes...HELP Smile

Color of flowers...Ok im not sure..It can mean I Love you...Symbol of Love..
But we can also use colors in everyday communication...
One of the most employed colors in terms of communication is the color red...
Red Rose which was at MJ's memorial...correct??.MJ is trying to communicate..Hoax is done on purpose so we can get clues...it also can refer to anger ..Maybe MJ had enough!..and i Dont blame him for all this......

Okay i have a question...that word "Pruh" does and one use that word or "Hurp" in their country?????

Princess Grace
JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it! Princess_grace2

...I found out she lived in Monaco....now from my other post last night...the castle that i had read about where the witness have seen him after his death claiming he is in a castle...it was actually in Europe....and Monaco is in Europe..dont princess live in Castles?..mhhhh...here is the link of her Bio...

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/biography-of-princess-grace-116.html

Mourn small flowers.

JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it! Michael_Jackson_Memorial_%2807-07-2009%29

Correct me if i am wrong..those are white small flowers on the casket correct?..what are the meanings of white flowers?

White signifies purity and perfection and can represent a successful beginning. It is no accident that virgins and brides wear white. White symbolizes wholeness, openness, truth and kindness.

When we talk about white color in general then image of peace process aimed at bringing around calm come to the mind but white flower depicts different meaning. White color in context of flowers means elements of innocence, humility, and reverence, white flowers evoke simple beauty.

I did some research...to see what kind there were....from the looks of the white flowers they seem to be..Chrysanthemum flowers...Which a white Chrysanthemum flower means..TRUTH...click on the link to look at the meaning of different flowers..

http://www.aboutflowers.com/flower-a-plant-information-and-photos/meanings-of-flowers.html

Dominate insociable thieving

Dominate in sociable thieving

what are the meaning of these words?

Dominant-exercising influence or control; "television plays a dominant role in molding public opinion"........meaning...IN CONTROL......

Sociable -inclined to or conducive to companionship with others; "a sociable occasion"; "enjoyed a sociable chat"; "a sociable conversation"; "Americans are ...
a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
friendly and pleasant; "a sociable gathering"

Thieving -given to thievery
..Put it together...what does that mean??? not sure i know lol....im thinking...come on guys help..

Joy means...Very happy...To give great Joy...
Helping...of course means to give help....
Crudities...JCC may have meant...Crude?....

Can someone put this together????

Alert Steel Thickhead

Alert means to give warning...
Steel-?????
Thickhead means-someone stupid

giving warning to whom?????

i found that the PRUH thing has something to do with a Princess....RU..Hospital i forget the rest of it ill have to find it
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Princess Royality University Hospital. They are part of the Southeast London Cancer Network.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:36 am

Ok....I live under a rock. Who is the world is JCC? What is all this stuff he posted? A riddle Im guessing........My head hurts..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:43 am

@ jacksonologist:
I thought I`ve already seen you since the beginning of July on MJHD...
so i thought you would know "Joke calms China" aka JCC...
if you mix the letters you get "Michael Jackson".

The guy with this nick joined the chat on MJHD and spoke very crpytical..
and I think he made some weird posts and nobody could solve his puzzle..

Since the restart of MJHD his posts there were deleted...
some ppl saved what he has written...
some -including me- are not sure, if there are any clues..
some parts could be reliable...
it`s a mystery for us Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by dianafan Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:48 am

Princess Grace of Monaco died in a car accident when the car she was driving wne over the edge of a ravine. It is still rumoured to this day that one of the young princesses (Stephanie or Caroline) was driving. EMPATHY mentioned car accident in her reading and couldn't explain it.

Sunshine Boat Games - first thing for me that sprung to mind was Yellow Submarine - Beatles.

I can seem to find something in JCCs posts, but can't seem to run further with them atm.
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:50 am

ilprincipe wrote:@ jacksonologist:
I thought I`ve already seen you since the beginning of July on MJHD...
so i thought you would know "Joke calms China" aka JCC...
if you mix the letters you get "Michael Jackson".

The guy with this nick joined the chat on MJHD and spoke very crpytical..
and I think he made some weird posts and nobody could solve his puzzle..

Since the restart of MJHD his posts there were deleted...
some ppl saved what he has written...
some -including me- are not sure, if there are any clues..
some parts could be reliable...
it`s a mystery for us Smile

Yes I am a member over at MJHD too. I only log on while at work (shhh!) and sometimes dont get alot of time to read every thread, so Ive missed ALOT of stuff. I dont log on at home cus I dont want my boyfriend to find out!!! LOL He would have me shipped off somewhere far, far away!!!

Maybe this JCC is also Empathy? That was my first thought. She, or he, spoke cryptically as well...

I wonder if JCC is for real?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 am

When was the last time we heard from JCC?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:36 pm

I think anyone who says a phrase like: "The sun shines on the darkest grass" might need their meds upped.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

JCC left us with this!!..Lets work on it! Empty Sunshine boat games

Post by indib Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:51 pm

dianafan wrote:Princess Grace of Monaco died in a car accident when the car she was driving wne over the edge of a ravine. It is still rumoured to this day that one of the young princesses (Stephanie or Caroline) was driving. EMPATHY mentioned car accident in her reading and couldn't explain it.

Sunshine Boat Games - first thing for me that sprung to mind was Yellow Submarine - Beatles.

I can seem to find something in JCCs posts, but can't seem to run further with them atm.

I was wondering if the "sunshine boat games" could refer to the Boat Games in Johannesburg - I guess thats sunny enough Smile)
http://www.biztradeshows.com/trade-events/national-boat-show.html

Somebody suggested that the clue "colour of flowers" could be an anagram for follow the course.. I mean to look at the hints like a timeline or something like that. The boat games on Johannesburg will be between the 14-16th of August.

Just guessing, but would love to hear your oppinion
indib
indib

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down