Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article

+11
amber
Rach
MiaPaparazzi
Human_nature
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Red Velvet
GirlSaturday
EarthAngel90
Janet77
mjssoulmate
phyli
15 posters

Go down

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Empty "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article

Post by phyli Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:02 am

So I was reading this article and for some reason thought it was fake:

Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson

By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr.

Published: September 26, 2009

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/27/us/27murray.html

Kind of sounds like Differing Sides of Michael Jackson. I mean, those who were close to Michael have said how kind he was and we all know about his charitable giving, etc. But then there were the accusations and drug abuse, another side to him (lies) which was played out in the media. I’m feeling that Dr. Conrad Murray doesn’t exist, nor do any of the names mentioned in the article.

Does anyone think this story is real?

Maybe I’m just scrutinizing too much. And maybe I just need to get some sleep!
phyli
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Empty Re: "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:09 am

Sounds like Murray is a scumbag in dire need of money to support his life style.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Empty Re: "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article

Post by Janet77 Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:24 am

Hey Cassandra, I would like to ask you if you know what they call numbers 1-2-3-5 and 8? and when and where it first appears in Michael Jackson roušce?
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 64
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:30 am

He did less of spending on Very Expensive Things ... & try to get out of debt & pay his baby mamas .... he wouldn't be hiding ..... but he did put on himself ..... & him getting away with Murder ..... it is Sick & Asanine ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 am

Three months later and the public can start piecing together some sort of past on this man. Three months late.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 am

I remember the first week or two after June 25th, they were discussing Murray on some "dateline" type of show and they showed footage of the people in the small town he practiced in and those people were poor, uneducated etc. and they were saying how Murray had come and taken his father's place (they had loved Murray's father as a physician) and how they felt that he was innocent.

Whatever this is all worth, but its not that hard to find info ... his dad may have had the same name, I'm not sure, but I've not questioned that he exists.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:51 am

What is this?

"Hey Cassandra, I would like to ask you if you know what they call numbers 1-2-3-5 and 8? and when and where it first appears in Michael Jackson roušce?
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 am

Janet77 wrote:Hey Cassandra, I would like to ask you if you know what they call numbers 1-2-3-5 and 8? and when and where it first appears in Michael Jackson roušce?

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Confused "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Icon_question "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Icon_question "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Icon_question
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:11 am

Ok... I found another article, very similar to this one, but it did vary a little... but in both articles, there were a few things that made me raise my eyebrows...

here is the link to the other similar article, for you guys to refer to as well http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/6639298.html

Both articles mention some names... remember the "Houston Criminal Law website"?? The one that listed names and numbers of Dr. Murrays "current patients/friends"?? I posted a thread a while back where I cross-referenced the names on the list AND the numbers on the list with whitepages.com

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/dr-murrays-list-of-patients-friends-t1106.htm

Some matched up, while others made no sense... I couldn't figure out where it fit in this but thought it may come in handy some day. Some of the people on that list are in these articles, but look at what stood out to me...

From "law" site":
Michael Goyer- (Las Vegas) Longtime patient of Dr. Murray’s
702-733-8411

WhitePages:
Michael Goyer,
Las Vegas, NV
0 Results We tried, we really really did...

Quote:
“It’s almost as if when I read the paper, I’m reading about another doctor,” said Michael Goyer, a retired city manager who was treated for heart disease by Murray in Las Vegas. “I thought he was beyond excellent.” (article)

From "law" site:
Floyd Williams- (Houston) counseled Dr. Murray about his decision to tour with Jackson- also a patient.
713 446-3369
713 880-8926

WhitePages:
Rev. Floyd Williams II
1313 Matthews St
Houston, TX 77019-5129
(713) 658-1756
(NOT SAME # as listed on law site)
Job: Friendship Baptist Church, Pastor

and on reverse search:
Rev. Floyd Williams II
(713) 446-3369
This number is a cell phone based in Houston, TX and is unpublished. (Sprint PCS)
(713) 880-8926
This number is a landline based in Houston, TX and is unpublished.

Quote:
Before taking the job, Dr. Murray consulted with a friend and patient in Houston, the Rev. Floyd N. Williams, about whether it was a good idea....
“I told him if he could make him some money, which he wasn’t making out here, then take it,” Mr. Williams recalled. “I shed a tear that I ever said yes.”
</FONT>

MR. WILLIAMS? Wouldn't the proper salutation be REVEREND WILLIAMS??

And actually now that I am comparing the info from the original "contact and friends list" as is posted on our threads, I just realized it has been revised quite a bit since then... "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Suspect

ok... now, right click this link and open in a new window. The "lawyer's" website will open in new window.
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/dr-conrad-murray-current-friends-and-patients/

Notice the contact person is listed as "Contact: Miranda Sevcik 713 515-9729" which is ALSO the number given as the law office number...

And in the article...

Quote:
Murray declined to be interviewed for this article. His spokeswoman, Miranda Sevcik, said Murray does not regard his personal life and financial difficulties as germane to the investigation of Jackson’s death.

Wait, does that say "his spokeswoman"? But how can she be his spokeswoman if he has an attorney?? Wouldn't logical reasoning be that the attorney, at this point, would be the "spokesperson" and one to contact/direct inquiries to regarding Dr Murray? Especially being he is under investigation for murder?

From the "law" site:
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/press-room-home-page-latest-news/

Quote:

Press Room Home Page – Latest News

miranda.s@earthlink.net
Please do not publish the web address of this press room to the general public. We do not want to publicly distribute the names and numbers of Dr. Murray’s patients and friends who have so kindly offered to speak for him. Thanks for your consideration.
</FONT>

Say what?! Why is there a link on the side of the page then?!

Quote:
Murray has a clean history in his medical practice. He is licensed in four states and has no blemishes on his record.

Woah, wait what? He IS LICENSED? In how many states?? FOUR?! Wait a minute, I thought..... I thought he didn't HAVE a license at the moment?!

And LOOK AT THIS TOO:
FROM "law" site:
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/photo-gallery/

Photo Gallery

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article EdChernoff4-300x196

Bill Stradley, Ed Chernoff and Matt Alford

If you need a larger size or higher resolution picture please indicate which one you would like and email Miranda at: miranda@mediamastersonline.net
These photos are undated.

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Murray22-300x264

Dr. Conrad Murray

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Murrayfreemason2-198x300

Dr. Murray has been a Freemason for three years

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Murray15-300x241

Dr. Murray speaks to a group of people

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Murrayanadpatient1-300x281

Dr. Murray talks with a friendBill Stradley, Ed Chernoff and Matt Alford

1. NEW PICS. I just searched google images up and down for pics of Dr Murray last week. There were 3, one of which was the freemason pic shown above... And a mugshot. WHERE DID THESE OTHERS COME FROM?
2. Miranda's email address?
-its different from the email address on the press room page
-@MEDIA MASTERS ONLINE.NET? MEDIA Masters Online???

Hmm... interesting... www.mediamastersonline.net
[quote]Media Masters specializes in protecting a client's image and future profitability during every phase of litigation and trains clients to communicate effectively in front of a camera during a media interview.[quote]

Here is Miranda, posing in photo on Media Masters page:
"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article GTpic1
Marianne Ibrahim, Miranda Sevcik, Caroline Poarch

And Media Masters contact info...

MEDIA MASTERS
404 Heights Blvd., Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77007
"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Cel_icon PHONE
713.515.9729 Miranda

Coincidence that is the SAME number listed on the law site for the attorneys and Miranda as well?
The brochure is pretty amusing as well... anyone else think so???

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article L210
"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article L110

More on Miranda here: http://mediamastersonline.net/index.php?pgid=2&subid=2
Smell anything fishy when you read the "testimonials" on Dr Murray's behalf??? Read them here:
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/patient-testimonials-about-dr-murray/

ok i am tired..... but is any of this just not sitting right with any of you?
</FONT>
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:17 am

I found the brochure quite fascinating and entertaining. Coincidental topic within the brochure too.

[quote="MiaPaparazzi"]Ok... I found another article, very similar to this one, but it did vary a little... but in both articles, there were a few things that made me raise my eyebrows...

here is the link to the other similar article, for you guys to refer to as well http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/6639298.html

Both articles mention some names... remember the "Houston Criminal Law website"?? The one that listed names and numbers of Dr. Murrays "current patients/friends"?? I posted a thread a while back where I cross-referenced the names on the list AND the numbers on the list with whitepages.com

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/dr-murrays-list-of-patients-friends-t1106.htm

Some matched up, while others made no sense... I couldn't figure out where it fit in this but thought it may come in handy some day. Some of the people on that list are in these articles, but look at what stood out to me...

From "law" site":
Michael Goyer- (Las Vegas) Longtime patient of Dr. Murray’s
702-733-8411

WhitePages:
Michael Goyer,
Las Vegas, NV
0 Results We tried, we really really did...

Quote:
“It’s almost as if when I read the paper, I’m reading about another doctor,” said Michael Goyer, a retired city manager who was treated for heart disease by Murray in Las Vegas. “I thought he was beyond excellent.” (article)

From "law" site:
Floyd Williams- (Houston) counseled Dr. Murray about his decision to tour with Jackson- also a patient.
713 446-3369
713 880-8926

WhitePages:
Rev. Floyd Williams II
1313 Matthews St
Houston, TX 77019-5129
(713) 658-1756
(NOT SAME # as listed on law site)
Job: Friendship Baptist Church, Pastor

and on reverse search:
Rev. Floyd Williams II
(713) 446-3369
This number is a cell phone based in Houston, TX and is unpublished. (Sprint PCS)
(713) 880-8926
This number is a landline based in Houston, TX and is unpublished.

Quote:
Before taking the job, Dr. Murray consulted with a friend and patient in Houston, the Rev. Floyd N. Williams, about whether it was a good idea....
“I told him if he could make him some money, which he wasn’t making out here, then take it,” Mr. Williams recalled. “I shed a tear that I ever said yes.”
</FONT>
</FONT>

MR. WILLIAMS? Wouldn't the proper salutation be REVEREND WILLIAMS??

And actually now that I am comparing the info from the original "contact and friends list" as is posted on our threads, I just realized it has been revised quite a bit since then... "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Suspect

ok... now, right click this link and open in a new window. The "lawyer's" website will open in new window.
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/dr-conrad-murray-current-friends-and-patients/

Notice the contact person is listed as "Contact: Miranda Sevcik 713 515-9729" which is ALSO the number given as the law office number...

And in the article...

Quote:
Murray declined to be interviewed for this article. His spokeswoman, Miranda Sevcik, said Murray does not regard his personal life and financial difficulties as germane to the investigation of Jackson’s death.
</FONT>

Wait, does that say "his spokeswoman"? But how can she be his spokeswoman if he has an attorney?? Wouldn't logical reasoning be that the attorney, at this point, would be the "spokesperson" and one to contact/direct inquiries to regarding Dr Murray? Especially being he is under investigation for murder?

From the "law" site:
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/press-room-home-page-latest-news/

Quote:

Press Room Home Page – Latest News

miranda.s@earthlink.net
Please do not publish the web address of this press room to the general public. We do not want to publicly distribute the names and numbers of Dr. Murray’s patients and friends who have so kindly offered to speak for him. Thanks for your consideration.
</FONT>

Say what?! Why is there a link on the side of the page then?!

Quote:
Murray has a clean history in his medical practice. He is licensed in four states and has no blemishes on his record.

Woah, wait what? He IS LICENSED? In how many states?? FOUR?! Wait a minute, I thought..... I thought he didn't HAVE a license at the moment?!

And LOOK AT THIS TOO:
FROM "law" site:
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/photo-gallery/

Photo Gallery

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article EdChernoff4-300x196

Bill Stradley, Ed Chernoff and Matt Alford

If you need a larger size or higher resolution picture please indicate which one you would like and email Miranda at: miranda@mediamastersonline.net
These photos are undated.

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Murray22-300x264

Dr. Conrad Murray

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Murrayfreemason2-198x300

Dr. Murray has been a Freemason for three years

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Murray15-300x241

Dr. Murray speaks to a group of people

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Murrayanadpatient1-300x281

Dr. Murray talks with a friendBill Stradley, Ed Chernoff and Matt Alford

1. NEW PICS. I just searched google images up and down for pics of Dr Murray last week. There were 3, one of which was the freemason pic shown above... And a mugshot. WHERE DID THESE OTHERS COME FROM?
2. Miranda's email address?
-its different from the email address on the press room page
-@MEDIA MASTERS ONLINE.NET? MEDIA Masters Online???

Hmm... interesting... www.mediamastersonline.net
[quote]Media Masters specializes in protecting a client's image and future profitability during every phase of litigation and trains clients to communicate effectively in front of a camera during a media interview.

Here is Miranda, posing in photo on Media Masters page:
"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article GTpic1
Marianne Ibrahim, Miranda Sevcik, Caroline Poarch

And Media Masters contact info...

MEDIA MASTERS
404 Heights Blvd., Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77007
"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Cel_icon PHONE
713.515.9729 Miranda

Coincidence that is the SAME number listed on the law site for the attorneys and Miranda as well?
The brochure is pretty amusing as well... anyone else think so???

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article L210
"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article L110

More on Miranda here: http://mediamastersonline.net/index.php?pgid=2&subid=2
Smell anything fishy when you read the "testimonials" on Dr Murray's behalf??? Read them here:
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/patient-testimonials-about-dr-murray/

ok i am tired..... but is any of this just not sitting right with any of you?
</FONT>
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:46 am

Great post MiaPaparazzi

Thanks!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:27 am

Human_nature wrote:
Janet77 wrote:Hey Cassandra, I would like to ask you if you know what they call numbers 1-2-3-5 and 8? and when and where it first appears in Michael Jackson roušce?

"Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Confused "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Icon_question "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Icon_question "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Icon_question

WTF?

OK that sequence of #s are called Fibonacci numbers... more about those here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

I dont understand why they are posting the question to Cassandra here... and why they are insinuating there is a connection between the numbers and MJ... maybe something we should research a little? Odd post for a new member, IMO. No offense meant at all... just relaying my thoughts...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 am

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

WTF?

OK that sequence of #s are called Fibonacci numbers... more about those here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

I dont understand why they are posting the question to Cassandra here... and why they are insinuating there is a connection between the numbers and MJ... maybe something we should research a little? Odd post for a new member, IMO. No offense meant at all... just relaying my thoughts...

I don't understand either.. "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Icon_scratch

And I'm not good with numbers lol ! hmmm maybe I can tell I'm no patient with numbers and maths, I always hated maths lol !!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:45 am

This is what I was saying when I said I got weird PMs from guests!

In fact this was the very same one!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:50 am

Rach wrote:This is what I was saying when I said I got weird PMs from guests!

In fact this was the very same one!!!

ok..so people write to Cassandra here ? "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Icon_scratch

Wow....wth is that ? "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Suspect
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:44 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:What is this?

"Hey Cassandra, I would like to ask you if you know what they call numbers 1-2-3-5 and 8? and when and where it first appears in Michael Jackson roušce?

Lionel Richie on Access Hollywood said that only what it remembers of public memories in Staples Center, is the face of Katherine Jackson when he sang the song "Jesus Is Love". When asked about the circumstances of Michael's death, replied: "You know, for death is an interesting time, which we should pay attention while it was alive. It does not matter whether it was one pill, three, five or eight. It does not matter. Was significant time when the responsibility should be picked while still alive. "
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 pm

huh?? im confused "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Icon_scratch "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Icon_rolleyes
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:24 pm

fibonaci numbers are related to the illiminastis
dan brown
movie
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:27 pm

What is a rousce...some classical music term, right???
I remember it from somewere... what language is that LOL I know 5 languages but non of them includes rousce
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 pm

In mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers are the following sequence of numbers:

By definition, the first two Fibonacci numbers are 0 and 1, and each remaining number is the sum of the previous two. Some sources omit the initial 0, instead beginning the sequence with two 1s.

Now the question is how does this fit in with Michael, and even if we did discover a sequence of Fibonacci numbers what would that mean?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Fibonacci numbers have "5" known identities along with "proof" for each.

One more identity called "Another Identity" which has no "proof"

Then lastly a set of "other identities" which also have no "proof"

I have to think on this.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:02 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:In mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers are the following sequence of numbers:

By definition, the first two Fibonacci numbers are 0 and 1, and each remaining number is the sum of the previous two. Some sources omit the initial 0, instead beginning the sequence with two 1s.

Now the question is how does this fit in with Michael, and even if we did discover a sequence of Fibonacci numbers what would that mean?

I thought masked.V recent months, many obscure, or they were impostor? MJ is number 1 !!!!= keyword, then the sequence of 2D-3D and the numbers 1-2-3 singles title for the song ABC.Richie spoken but 1,3,5, and then up to 8!! I wonder what will happen today, 7 is always something. Is 1 sequence 1, so 3 +5 = 8, nothing in the negative.
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:09 pm

I'm not commenting on the article it self, but the picture of Murray's defense attorneys is blatantly photoshopped. I mean come on... "Differing Sides of Physician Who Tended to Jackson" new article Icon_rolleyes
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down