Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nvm!!

3 posters

Go down

Nvm!! Empty Nvm!!

Post by hAZZELY Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:03 pm

I've read this and i thought it could be interesting...

"Michael Jackson was making a film after his tour. Numerous international media, the king of pop would have had to make a feature film that followed the journey of young orphans right after the end of his concert series. The producer, screenwriter and director Bryan Michael Stoller revealed that he had committed for this project three months before his death. The feature film, called They Cage the Animal At Night, was based on a book released in 1985 and retraces the author's true story of Jennings Michael Burch at the time at which it was transported between several orphanages. Everyone knows the talent of Michael Jackson as director, he made all his video clips, such as Remember The Time video clip or Thriller".

Now check also : https://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/michael-s-last-press-conference-this-is-new-to-me-middle-east-t1954.htm

I think some things start now to fit...and make sense

Last edited by hAZZELY on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Nvm!! Empty Re: Nvm!!

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:10 pm

This was just posted in another thread.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Nvm!! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:12 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:This was just posted in another thread.

Oh my, sorry, didn't see it.
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:17 pm

hAZZELY wrote:I've read this and i thought it could be interesting...

"Michael Jackson was making a film after his tour. Numerous international media, the king of pop would have had to make a feature film that followed the journey of young orphans right after the end of his concert series. The producer, screenwriter and director Bryan Michael Stoller revealed that he had committed for this project three months before his death. The feature film, called They Cage the Animal At Night, was based on a book released in 1985 and retraces the author's true story of Jennings Michael Burch at the time at which it was transported between several orphanages. Everyone knows the talent of Michael Jackson as director, he made all his video clips, such as Remember The Time video clip or Thriller".

Now check also : https://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/michael-s-last-press-conference-this-is-new-to-me-middle-east-t1954.htm

Sorry to correct you but Michael didn't direct Thriller. The director was John Landis. It may give the wrong idea/clues to some.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:I've read this and i thought it could be interesting...

Sorry to correct you but Michael didn't direct Thriller. The director was John Landis. It may give the wrong idea/clues to some.

That's a quote...wasn't me who said that, anyways, that quote is translated from another language, and maybe it got a bit screwed, but what that wants to say is that we already know MJ's skills as a producer and how much he enjoyed this kind of things. Dk if you get me
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum