Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL My MJ Hoax Death Theory

+11
Jubilee
Harleyblonde
silvy
CantStopLovingU
badloving
ILuvUMoreMJ
miss j
jade jackson
4evermichael71
ishealive
LiberianGirl
15 posters

Go down

THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Empty THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL My MJ Hoax Death Theory

Post by LiberianGirl Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:21 am

Hey to all MJ lovers here Smile I do know that Michael is so alive and well. Let me share what I think shortly. I don't want to count everything I found. But this is so open!!!

THIS IS IT is the
second LIBERIAN GIRL!!! The trailer begins with someone asking "Where
is Michael?" and the answer is so open "He is Here!". This is how TII
begins. And do you remember the vid of Liberian Girl? People were
asking where Michael is and where was Michael? Behind the camera!!!
This's MICHAEL JACKSON'S This Is It. This is his movie!And we're all
his actors!!!He's so alive and directing his film!!!

There never was going to be any concerts!!! This all have been planned by our genius Michael Smile I personally don't think that he ever used any medication!!! I mean why would he? He has 3 beautiful kids and he's so happy like he's never been before. They were all to make everything look more real!!! Smile Plus the death certificate and autopsy reports are all so fake and they're all to make everything look real!!! Michael's middle name is JOE but on the death certificate you can see that JOSEPH is written instead of JOE. Even one wrong letter makes the certificate FAKE and invalid.

Shortly, I can not wait to see MJ haters' faces and plus MJ lover's faces who don't believe that he's alive when he gets back. They will all get shocked!! Smile

L.O.V.E you all <3
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Empty Re: THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL My MJ Hoax Death Theory

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:27 am

I believe MJ is alive and well, I think what he's doing is an experiment and teaching the world a valuable lesson. I think it's bigger than just the movie though, I think the movie is just a part in all of this.
MJ is clearing his name and after the autopsy report came out I think we'll see alot of contradictions in the near future and the media will look so stupid and people will question them. The non-believers are already questioning the media so this is just the start of it I feel.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Empty Re: THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL My MJ Hoax Death Theory

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:02 pm

103 people read this post but only 1 person writes something, so interesting THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Lol

ishealive I totally agree with you. He's making his movie plus he's having fun with the press he hates a lot Smile
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:14 pm

I believe he is alive and well too. I know I've been going back and forth today, but reading all the hopeful things you all are posting renews my faith!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Very interesting ideas. The only thing I still think is that Michael Joseph Jackson is Michael's real name because I saw him in a video-taped depostition where he states his name and spells it. I will try again to find it. I am going to try to find it.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:47 pm

@jade below is link to court verdict in 2005 and they state his name as Michael Joe Jackson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2m4VDHNiG0
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:34 am

hmmm....i think i understand the whole story about this is it. this is it is a movie that we don't really watch in the theater, it's a movie that we involved in. it's playing now. all questions, doubts, investigation about his death and the hoax and hopes that he'll return are parts of the story. it's what crossed my mind, at least.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 am

I agree with most of what you're saying, although I think there must be some other bigger reason he'd fake his death. I don't think he'd put his children through this kind of hoax just for a movie or to teach the media a lesson. I can only hope he is safe and that he comes back soon.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:03 am

that is interesting...but are you refering to the movie or the song? i mean with the liberian girl theme....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:05 am

I have a 14 year old and I think if I had to do something ike this and my son had been witness to everything the public and the media put me through as well as ruining my reputation and legacy with false charges, I know that he is mature enough to understand.

He would miss me alot if we couldnt be together for awhile but he would certainly be able to deal with it knowing how important it was.

I think Price and Paris are in the same place, for little Blanket though it would be alot harder, but I imagine that Michael talks to him often and who knows, they may have been reunited by this point.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:34 am

Naku penda piya - naku taka piya - mpenziweI love you too - I want you too - my love

Letta Mbulu..

Ok give me a bit time to fully analyze this.
-Cafe afrique
-"Open the doors arround here"
-Dancing people ( so you can dance?)
- Whoopi talking about "Jumpin Jackson" ( movie Jumpin Jack flash, it fits in the hoax theory)
-People singing and rehearsing ( filming rehearsals.. aah ..ok i see)
-Spielberg doin nothing ( Kenny doing nothing? people ask who is directing this?.. we know )
-People asking questions ( yes we have questions and we are puzzled aren't we?)
- Talking to Bubbles and explaining things to Bubbles. Who is the monkey? What do we know about chimpanzees?
" Planet of the apes"?
Ape hierarchy?  Apes are very smart and curious and imitate. They learn like little children. I understand why he liked Bubbles so much.
-Floating illusionist Copperfield..interesting is'nt it?
- The mummy..nobody knows who the mummy is ( mmm please read the other topic about the Egyptic connection, i'll post the link later)
- Somebody's asking wich Michael Jackson? ( Why do you ask?..impersonators?...doubles?)
- The police motor bashing in with sirens on ( Staying alert and keep your eyes open? )
- " Where is Michael?" ( where is he really? We don't know..thats why we have the hoax to find out)
- Someones pointing and says "Hey look!"  " Aaah Mike"
( Yes he fooled you all)

silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:47 am

jade jackson wrote:Very interesting ideas. The only thing I still think is that Michael Joseph Jackson is Michael's real name because I saw him in a video-taped depostition where he states his name and spells it. I will try again to find it. I am going to try to find it.

Yes. I agree, he spelt it out. There is something dodgy about the DC etc though but we may never get to the bottom it all but I would be inclined to believe what MJ stated on film.I personally dont think he will come back but I hope I am wrong. The media hated him before but if he did this they would skin him alive, I dont think the world would be too forgiving, what about all the children who love him? I shouldn't think the parents would be too happy tring to explain why he was dead and now he is back. the repercussions would be too much for him to bear as only his fans would understand. There is more to this than mere retaliation of the media. I still say it all hit the fan for him with the charges in 95, many who knew him said he was a broken man. I honestly think he wanted to clear his debts, regain his popularity and get out of the business while he was reasonably young (ish) We do know he suffered osteoarthritis in his hands for sure as his knuckles are swollen, my friends older Sister suffers from it and her hands have got steadily worse and now she finds it hard some days even to hold a telephone-now it is in her back and you can tell the way she walks she is in pain. I think he knew it was time to stop, maybe he will do something with films but we may never know as he will be behind the scenes and change his appearance totally. Also we do not know if he was in danger-this is possible and if this is the case then he wont come back.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:12 am

Thanks for this observation LiberianGirl, yet another reason for us to believe our Michael is healthy and happy Smile xxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:17 am

[quote="silvy"]
Naku penda piya - naku taka piya - mpenziweI love you too - I want you too - my love
Letta Mbulu..
Ok give me a bit time to fully analyze this.
-Cafe afrique
Kiswahili najua kusoma na kuandika. Nina furaha kukuona. Hatujui alikokwenda. Saidiana. Nakupenda Michael.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:49 am

LiberianGirl wrote:Hey to all MJ lovers here THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_smile I do know that Michael is so alive and well. Let me share what I think shortly. I don't want to count everything I found. But this is so open!!!

THIS IS IT is the
second LIBERIAN GIRL!!! The trailer begins with someone asking "Where
is Michael?" and the answer is so open "He is Here!". This is how TII
begins. And do you remember the vid of Liberian Girl? People were
asking where Michael is and where was Michael? Behind the camera!!!
This's MICHAEL JACKSON'S This Is It. This is his movie!And we're all
his actors!!!He's so alive and directing his film!!!

There never was going to be any concerts!!! This all have been planned by our genius Michael THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_smile I personally don't think that he ever used any medication!!! I mean why would he? He has 3 beautiful kids and he's so happy like he's never been before. They were all to make everything look more real!!! THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_smile Plus the death certificate and autopsy reports are all so fake and they're all to make everything look real!!! Michael's middle name is JOE but on the death certificate you can see that JOSEPH is written instead of JOE. Even one wrong letter makes the certificate FAKE and invalid.

Shortly, I can not wait to see MJ haters' faces and plus MJ lover's faces who don't believe that he's alive when he gets back. They will all get shocked!! THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_smile

L.O.V.E you all <3

Good afternoon. Also looking forward to see him and I hope that. Worry every day and still think if it is.Had good reason for that. Videos at the garage, I think it is not fake, While it is true that the ambulance helicopter was still under the sign reads, unlike an ambulance in the garage, but since the ambulance never pausing to think that the sign under the sign of someone not yet removed the helicopter probably does not.Videos In my opinion see nobody and nobody had to shoot, but with Michael bodygards did not expect to have to then say that it was fake, because they all snapped and could derail the so MJ.Videos to scan and then a video back to the helicopter, but 0,26-0,31 time, there is added another videos, normally there through Michael a hat, but it's nice to see the. I think it's him, what do you think? thank the last report. Michael I can not wait on the show up, do not know how much.Do not know if you come here to this site or not, but if so, should just send its new real photo, thank you Janet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4bCa4ph3Tg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUobkuq_1cU
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 64
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by zj Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 am

Several days ago, an interesting idea jumped into my mind. Will the ending of TII be the same as the plot of "Liberian Girl"? That's my intuition. THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_idea
zj
zj

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 am

Great theory LiberianGirl, I did believe that Michael is alive and well now. THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:40 am

zj wrote:Several days ago, an interesting idea jumped into my mind. Will the ending of TII be the same as the plot of "Liberian Girl"? That's my intuition. THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_idea

Not sure about that because the news would be out before everyone else could see it and appreciate it. How cool would that be though Smile xxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:27 am

I'm talking about Liberian Girl's video. And I heard Michael himself saying that his middle name is JOE at the trial! There's more people!!!

Do you guys remember the pictures that were used at the funeral? They're
all pictures from the backstage of the Libearian Girl THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_smile You saw the
picture of Michael on the paper people holding in their hands at the
funeral??? The one Michael's wearing a red t-shirt? And do you know
where did that picture come from? Once again it's the Liberian Girl
picture of Michael THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_smile They could use so many other pictures. Why do you
think they chose all the pictures from the Liberian Girl? THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_smile Ohh and
plus take a look at the picture on the big screen where Paris was
making her speech at the memorial. Which picture is that? Once again
Liberian Girl THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_smile)

Do you remember what the gospel was singing when his brothers were
carrying the casket to the stage at the memorial? Listen what they say
THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_smile) They sing: "We are going to see our king so soon. No more CRYING" THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Lol
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:11 am

errr..maybe because it's his best shot? i don't know but i love that picture sooooooooooo much!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:48 am

why would they chose ALL the pictures from the Liberian Girl? He has thousands of pictures but they chose his picture wearing the red tshirt in the LG video Smile The same picture was behind Paris and also on the papers people holding in their hands during the funeral. That can not be a coincidence and it's much more than a "best shot" Wink Smile

And do you remember a picture of Michael behind the camera during the TII rehearsals? We saw that scene (MJ behind the camera) in the LG video too Smile They're both very similar.
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:18 am

Personally I thought there would have been photos at the funeral (since it was to have been "private") of him with the children and his family.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:59 am

i have always seen the memorial and the funeral like a good bye to the MJ the entertainer, the celebrity, not the man, not the son, the brother, the father...
we all have seen pictures of the entertainer ....it's good to remember his talent but like you guys said...no pictures with MJ the man...the funeral should have been smth for the family....
i mean we all heard joe the second day after his son's physical dissapearence saying that the world has lost it's biggest entertainer and all....but how about your son joe? your flash and blood? i mean...it almost seems like a retiring party or something, not like the loss of a beloved man.....
that was always my impresion you know....
i hope from all of my heart that MJ the man is out there out of the spotlight enjoying a simply and happy life...i send all my love to him...
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:08 am

badloving wrote:i have always seen the memorial and the funeral like a good bye to the MJ the entertainer, the celebrity, not the man, not the son, the brother, the father...
we all have seen pictures of the entertainer ....it's good to remember his talent but like you guys said...no pictures with MJ the man...the funeral should have been smth for the family....
i mean we all heard joe the second day after his son's physical dissapearence saying that the world has lost it's biggest entertainer and all....but how about your son joe? your flash and blood? i mean...it almost seems like a retiring party or something, not like the loss of a beloved man.....
that was always my impresion you know....
i hope from all of my heart that MJ the man is out there out of the spotlight enjoying a simply and happy life...i send all my love to him...

Thats because it was a RETIRING party, it has all being a hoax as we all know and he is retiring from being a celebrity, performer etc and probably chilling out somewhere very secluded and remote.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:46 am

i believe that ... THIS IS IT = LIBERIAN GIRL  My MJ Hoax Death Theory Icon_wink
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Good thoughts, LIBERIANGIRL.

We all know that Michael is getting all of this on film from the day of his supposed to be death. My question is what occured before the supposed death that made Michael carry on his plan this way. There must have been a slip up with those bad guys after Michael, which he found out and was pushed to the limit for him to carry on His plan immediately.

We all know that he wants to do films. His way of exposing the maladies of our system where the victims are of the entertainment world, the poor, the sick, the old and the homeless is only through the film THIS IS IT and he will show the different segments of the system responsible for this like the entertainment industry, the medical department, the legal department, the media, the finance department and the most important part of our society -family.

IMO, THIS IS IT will be the exposure of the manipulation involved where he shows himself as an example. Since the movie will be released in IMAX 3D, Michael's creativity will make this movie/film extraordinary like using hi-tech and other FX which he will amaze the audience. The documentary on the manipulation will be the first half of the movie/film, the second half would be about him, his concerts and after concert charity deeds. And as people say SAVE THE BEST FOR THE LAST. so I think the surprise would be like a holographic effect. Everybody all over the world watching the movie will hear him speak, sing and dance and give the best message he has ever thought of, for everybody to know that his speech/message, song and dance (performance) he has holographically prepared specially for that moment for everybody all over the world to see at the same time.

I can't wait til the day of the movie to see how brilliant he is.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down