Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy mottlo gatekeeper of michaels unreleased music WTH?

+4
Sweet1
spider monkey
jade jackson
marsheliamorgan
8 posters

Go down

Tommy mottlo gatekeeper of michaels unreleased music WTH? Empty Tommy mottlo gatekeeper of michaels unreleased music WTH?

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:28 pm

http://www.veoh.com/videos/yapi-sItXxlQEmMs

ok,so wth is this?tommy mottola is "gatekeeper"of his UNRELEASED music?how did THIS happen?how can Sony be the keepers of his music when in previous article cant remember which thread,it showed that HE managed to keep all the rights to his own music in his catalog?i dont get it,and this is certainly messed up big time
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Tommy mottlo gatekeeper of michaels unreleased music WTH? Empty Re: Tommy mottlo gatekeeper of michaels unreleased music WTH?

Post by jade jackson Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:32 pm

What the hell? How did this happen and when? A theory I was working on cast this guy as the really really bad guy. I figured this guy was out for blood after what Michael said about him. I figured he might be the person behind Michael's fear for his life. I don't know what to think now. I was dancing around conspiracy theories before, but this convinces me and scares me deeply.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Tommy mottlo gatekeeper of michaels unreleased music WTH? Empty Re: Tommy mottlo gatekeeper of michaels unreleased music WTH?

Post by spider monkey Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:21 pm

wow! very nice and objective words from him, indeed, considering what happened between them. very confusing, though i guess he had no choice but to say nice things about Michael - well, because all that he said about MJ's greatness as an artist is true, anyway. he can't be negative because then those who suspect that MJ was murdered would have even more reason to suspect him.

but he's not with Sony anymore, so i don't think he has any say on the unreleased music. maybe it's part of the contract really, that all recorded songs, including the unreleased, were owned by Sony until such time that they revert to MJ.
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:38 pm

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615178/20090702/jackson_michael.jhtml

Tommy Motolla was talking about these songs exactly one week after Michael "died" The article I just linked is dated July 2nd. Why is he saying he is the gatekeeper unless he has an official role and therefore stands to make money? Why was Motolla being so nice on July 2nd about an artist who had publicly dissed him serverely? Maybe Motolla thinks Michael is dead...maybe it was a hit that failed. That is what I am thinking. No way could those two have patched it up to the extent that Motolla would be so clearly in the picture now and saying so many nice things about Michael.

There is another thread related to this...the Sony/Beatles catalogue thread. Maybe this thread should be merged into that one. There's lots of good information about Sony/Motolla and possible links to a failed murder conspiracy.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:23 am

i dont know anything about how to merge threads,but,this is really mind boggling,as far as i KNEW michael was CONVINCED tm was devilish,and prejudice,that on top of the "gatekeeper"comment has me absolutly CONFUSED at this point,how can this be merged with the other thread?surely there is an answer somewhere to this?unless this is just one more thing to throw the hoax believers off track?i dont get it at all.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:48 am

I am choosing to look beyond the surface here. MJ did come out publicly and said TM was devilish, and prejudice. I recall when this happened. Good ole Rev. Al Sharpton was standing right next to MJ. When I reflect back on this I don't recall Rev. Al Sharpton pushing this any further. As a matter of fact he stepped away from the entire accusation MJ made. Who's to say this wasn't a part of the entire plan. Afterall, we already said MJ had this in the planning for years perhaps since the late eighties. MJ and TM had been friends for 15 yrs. If you will recall he went into his past and rehired all sorts of ppl including Branca and McClain. I think we will see more strange things take place. Remember what Liza said, "all hell will break loose". I am thinking we haven't seen nothing yet. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:43 am

Hmmm.....this is interesting! Michael did own half of Sony, so this means Tommy is the gatekeeper of Sony and he is in charge of the part of Sony of Michael. Since he is the main owner. But still Michael OWNS half of Sony.
If this is true than this hoax was not planned or planned right, it seems that the hoax has some legal issues that Michael did not predict.
Or he is dead and there is nothing he can do about it, or he is working on fixing this!!!
But this is a big blow to the hoax theory
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:49 am

Oke I just read that the Michael´s legal executors won a legal battel and now in charge of Michael´s estate until the end of 09... Is Sony a part of his estate??? (what does his estate mean???)
And if so........ Sony is in charge of This Is It the movie, is that why they were so quick with the movie, so they could not go back..????
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:27 am

IMO either it was contractual at one point...OR TM is a bad man and bad people lie? He strikes me as the type that will say anything for personal gain....
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:08 am

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Tony Motolla left Sony...ie let go.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 am

Does anyone mind if I try to copy this information into the Sony/Beatles Catalogue thread? Or can any Mods help me with this? I think all of this information should be kept together on one thread.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 am

Something is wrong...very wrong here ....

Songs disapeared after june 25.. I'm right or not ?
Remember, they told, money, security camera recordings and songs disapeared ...... Tommy mottlo gatekeeper of michaels unreleased music WTH? Suspect
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by doubleo Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:55 am

Money, security tapes and songs disappeared because MJ took them. It makes perfect sense if he had to get away with a limited number of items. These would definitely be items that he'd take. I don't think his head of security would hand over tapes to Murray just because he asked for them. The only one that I can see getting them is MJ.

I am still convinced that he is alive. Don't know how TM fits into "gatekeeping" unless he was moved to another position within Sony.
doubleo
doubleo

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:56 am

I agree, something is very wrong.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:03 pm

doubleo wrote:Money, security tapes and songs disappeared because MJ took them. It makes perfect sense if he had to get away with a limited number of items. These would definitely be items that he'd take. I don't think his head of security would hand over tapes to Murray just because he asked for them. The only one that I can see getting them is MJ.

I am still convinced that he is alive. Don't know how TM fits into "gatekeeping" unless he was moved to another position within Sony.

Ok, I've been thinking about this and it's my conclusion..well theory, that Michael would have taken the tapes because they would show he was in fact alive. I believe he took his money, (I think jewelry was mentioned), and his music. Everything he needed he could buy elsewhere so leaving with the shirt on his back only would still make sense. Besides, Janet & LaToya cleaned the place out a couple of days later so I think there's a good possiblity he got whatever else he needed.

I'm not sure how TM fits either, but I still think he'll say whatever fits the moment whether it's true or not. It's about his personal gain now or what he thinks he's entitled to.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:10 pm

The was posted by Human_Nature:
Something is wrong...very wrong here ....

Songs disapeared after june 25.. I'm right or not ?
Remember, they told, money, security camera recordings and songs disapeared ......
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down