Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladys Knight on LBC

+9
juliet
mjssoulmate
ishealive
amber
lou
IWSICS
4evermichael71
Harleyblonde
dontmakeitfactual
13 posters

Go down

Gladys Knight on LBC Empty Gladys Knight on LBC

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi guys!

Gladys Knight is being interviewed live by Steve Allen on Lbc (London radio station) She's mostly talking about herself and her career, but of course the inevitable question had to be asked: Michael's death. So she was talking about Michael, and then the conversation evolved to the following (I'll attempt to transcribe what I heard as accurately as I possibly can -was having shower at the time, LOL, but I just stood frozen at this point to make sure I didn't miss anything!)

Oh, before I go on, right now she's saying the family ceremony at forest Lawn was beautiful, (I guess she means the burial), and she's also saying it was intimate (?), there were all close friends, and that it was the kind of service he deserved. She also said she was so sorry she couldn't attend the memorial. Boy, I cannot keep up with everything she's saying,!!! Anyway,the presenter just asked whether there was an open casket, and then said 'it's interesting because James Brown had an open casket', then she just went like 'Really, J. Brown had an open casket?? I didn't know that!', and he insisted, asking the same thing again, and she keep saying, 'Oh, I didn't know James Browns had an open casket?' That was slightly surreal to listen to. I swear Steve Allen is either one of us, or at least is wondering, lol!

Ok, so here goes the transcription of what made me start this post (as I remember hearing it)

SA: The fans are having a really hard time, it must be very difficult for them to come to terms with the fact that he is gone.
GK: Yes
SA: But there are still conspirancy theories going around.
GK: Yes! (Note of acknowledgement in her voice, which also sounded a little cheerful!!!)

SA: But you were at the funeral, and you saw...
GK: Yes, and I think the children are blessed to have Katherine at this moment. WTF? Who asked about the children?

Ok, now, I was expecting her to say something like 'Yes, and people should move on, he is gone, I was there, there was a funeral, and a casket', etc. But she just sort of avoids the question and answers with this stuff about Katherine??
Also, as I said above, it seems to me that Steve Allen not only knows about the 'conspiracy theories' as he put it, but that he has some questions himself...

Shame I cannot provide a link for this interview (which has just finished) The podcast can be downloaded at lbc.co.uk, but not for free though.
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Gladys Knight on LBC Empty Re: Gladys Knight on LBC

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:20 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:Hi guys!

Gladys Knight is being interviewed live by Steve Allen on Lbc (London radio station) She's mostly talking about herself and her career, but of course the inevitable question had to be asked: Michael's death. So she was talking about Michael, and then the conversation evolved to the following (I'll attempt to transcribe what I heard as accurately as I possibly can -was having shower at the time, LOL, but I just stood frozen at this point to make sure I didn't miss anything!)

Oh, before I go on, right now she's saying the family ceremony at forest Lawn was beautiful, (I guess she means the burial), and she's also saying it was intimate (?), there were all close friends, and that it was the kind of service he deserved. She also said she was so sorry she couldn't attend the memorial. Boy, I cannot keep up with everything she's saying,!!! Anyway,the presenter just asked whether there was an open casket, and then said 'it's interesting because James Brown had an open casket', then she just went like 'Really, J. Brown had an open casket?? I didn't know that!', and he insisted, asking the same thing again, and she keep saying, 'Oh, I didn't know James Browns had an open casket?' That was slightly surreal to listen to. I swear Steve Allen is either one of us, or at least is wondering, lol!

Ok, so here goes the transcription of what made me start this post (as I remember hearing it)

SA: The fans are having a really hard time, it must be very difficult for them to come to terms with the fact that he is gone.
GK: Yes
SA: But there are still conspirancy theories going around.
GK: Yes! (Note of acknowledgement in her voice, which also sounded a little cheerful!!!)

SA: But you were at the funeral, and you saw...
GK: Yes, and I think the children are blessed to have Katherine at this moment. WTF? Who asked about the children?

Ok, now, I was expecting her to say something like 'Yes, and people should move on, he is gone, I was there, there was a funeral, and a casket', etc. But she just sort of avoids the question and answers with this stuff about Katherine??
Also, as I said above, it seems to me that Steve Allen not only knows about the 'conspiracy theories' as he put it, but that he has some questions himself...

Shame I cannot provide a link for this interview (which has just finished) The podcast can be downloaded at lbc.co.uk, but not for free though.

Hmmm, sounds like she will not commit herself, lie or give anything away! I also find it very hard to believe she would not have known that James Brown had an open casket-where was she, on another planet?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:22 pm

It sounds the same to me. I too find that hard to believe that she didn't know about James Brown having an open casket.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:23 pm

scratch

well, that IS interesting! hmmmm.. think we need to dig a little deeper with this one!
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:23 pm

She refused to answer simple questions? Why? Maybe because she saw nothing or she can't reveal what she saw. Gladys Knight on LBC Icon_scratch
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:25 pm

i take it he never got to the bottom of wether the casket was open then?? your right she should of set story straight about conspiracys,you really think people would want these nipped in the bud....oh well another not very sad person gd... MJ LIVES ON.... Gladys Knight on LBC Icon_bounce
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Very interesting, most people know about James Brown so I would presume Gladys Knight would as she was prob at the funeral or had friends that were at it.

From what you've told us Steve Allen is also suspicious and he's not refering to the theories as silly he seems to also question.

Thanks for this.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Did any of you actually see Gladys Knight arrive at the funeral? I know she supposedly sang, but I don't remember seeing her before they cut the live stream, which cut shortly after the casket arrived.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Y'know people like Gladys and a few others must know of the weird things and inconsistancies but they never say "mmm that was not normal" or "I dont know why things didn't seem the norm", they just sort of go along with it all. I do know that Gladys has known Michael for many years from the days of motown so it makes you wonder just how much people like her know.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:53 pm

amber wrote:i take it he never got to the bottom of wether the casket was open then?? your right she should of set story straight about conspiracys,you really think people would want these nipped in the bud....oh well another not very sad person gd... MJ LIVES ON.... Gladys Knight on LBC Icon_bounce

Oh, sorry, I didn't make this clear. She DID say that the casket was NOT open; then Steve A. said he found it interesting, and drew the comparison to J. Brown, but she went on and on about not knowing that J. Brown had had an open casket. (She said it about three times!)
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:56 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:
amber wrote:i take it he never got to the bottom of wether the casket was open then?? your right she should of set story straight about conspiracys,you really think people would want these nipped in the bud....oh well another not very sad person gd... MJ LIVES ON.... Gladys Knight on LBC Icon_bounce

Oh, sorry, I didn't make this clear. She DID say that the casket was NOT open; then Steve A. said he found it interesting, and drew the comparison to J. Brown, but she went on and on about not knowing that J. Brown had had an open casket. (She said it about three times!)
thanks for that..i wonder why they bothered to dress him up then if casket remained closed...to me thats good news for us..
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Well, I think this is good. Something is leaking with all the devious scheme against Michael. For certain, they will have a follow up on this and they have to do some damage control immediately because when the truth comes out, there will be finger pointing, many finger pointing and it will cost them their careers from whoever controls the industry. WOWWW!!! They have ran out of script and they know that they can't control/conceal/manipulate the news any longer.

Thank you for this info DONTMAKEITFACTUAL Gladys Knight on LBC Lol
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:41 am

You are more than welcome Smile
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:48 am

Oh wow, that is very interesting for sure!! I like stuff hearing stuff like this because it gives me more hope. Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 am

The tradition in almost every culture is to have an open casket. Of course since they waited 70 and I stress the 7 in the 70 days to have a burial service - having a open casket was probably not feasible any more. This is one of the reasons I believe they waited soooo long.

The fact that the family waited 2 whole months to "bury" him makes no sense at all! Who does that? For what purpose? We have to remember back to all the things that made us go hmmmmmm when it happened, and having a burial 70 days after Michael "passed" certainly is one of them.

I dont remember seeing Gladys there, and I wish that the interviewer would have pushed her more on the theories!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:02 am

Personally, I thought it would have been open at the memorial. There was enough security to protect the "body". IMO, it was empty and a prop.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:11 am

I find it strange that there were a few different interviews with family members saying they got some famous makeup artist, or Karen Faye, depending on the article, to make him up all nice for the funeral. After 70 days!! I couldn't quite believe they were saying that, and then there wasn't even an open casket. Rolling Eyes Nothing that family says makes sense. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:17 am

None of it makes sense and it's gross (even though I ADORE MJ) to think about dealing with a 70 day old body. I don't buy her story.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:20 am

I read that James Brown was buried after 3 months!?
He had a open casket and he looked very fine, I saw the pics. I´m wondering how could he look so fine, what did they do ot him?Gladys Knight on LBC Icon_scratch
It means MJs casket could be open too but it was empty and they have no excuse, LaToya said that Michael looked very fine and beautiful, so, why was the casket closed? Gladys Knight on LBC Icon_king Gladys Knight on LBC Icon_bounce
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:59 am

I always wonder how many people exactly know about the hoax. People as Gladys Knight in my opinion wouldn't know but I do think because they are close to it they have witnessed first hand much more inconsistenties then we have! The problem is that they can't say it out loud. They can't just say..Well that was a strange funeral. Gladys Knight on LBC Confused Or why was this and why was that. So I guess we have to just pay attention to everything these people are saying..because they are giving clues without even being aware of it. Don't forget ..not responding to a question is just as much a clue.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:39 am

[quote="Butterfly J"]I read that James Brown was buried after 3 months!?
He had a open casket and he looked very fine, I saw the pics. I´m wondering how could he look so fine, what did they do ot him?Gladys Knight on LBC Icon_scratch
It means MJs casket could be open too but it was empty and they have no excuse, LaToya said that Michael looked very fine and beautiful, so, why was the casket closed? Gladys Knight on LBC Icon_king Gladys Knight on LBC Icon_bounce[/qu

James Brown had 3 public memorials where his thousands of fans could pay their respects and also one private one for his family and close friends. His gold casket was driven through the streets of New York in a white glass encased horse drawn carriage. His casket was open. He was buried 10 weeks after his death as his family were embrioled in a bitter dispute and the body was therefore buried at a temporory site until a public mauseleum is built for him at South Carolina. The casket was not open for the burial as it was for the memorials. The mauseleum will be of a Graceland type where fans will be able to pay their respects.
What puzzles me is as Michael was the most famous man, best entertainer on the planet why didn't he have a great send off like James where his fans could pay their respects in their thousands and line the streets to say goodbye? Surely it would ease the Jackson family grief to see the legacy he had left, how much he was loved and known they had given him the send off fitting for a man of his calibre? He should have had the biggest goodbye that anyone has ever known and his family have robbed us of that. Why? Think about it-the answer is obvious-he ain't dead!!!! I think if he was dead they would have had the love and incentive to do much much more than they did. Was all a big farce and they did the minimum they could to convince the world he is dead-didn't work with some of us eh?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: