Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please check this site..and say something...

+18
spider monkey
whateverhappens
the king and I
rowdyangel
nlb
MiaPaparazzi
skywriter
Human_nature
Harleyblonde
juliet
just_friend
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
EMPATHY
annieisnotokey
mjssoulmate
lovelidae
EarthAngel90
sunnythought
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

please check this site..and say something... Empty please check this site..and say something...

Post by sunnythought Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Hey People, please check this site....
I don't know what to say about this, in derek clontz blog, she wrote this sentence : "I have not seen Michael as deceased in my insights but I have seen him in retirement"
(you can read this by yourself in derekclontz blog, her name is emphaty)

Then in her site, this lady spoke about "two world" for many times...is this mean that Michael no longer with us...and they communicate in spiritual world....

This is make me sad....really really sad...please someone say something bout this... please check this site..and say something... Icon_cry please check this site..and say something... Icon_cry please check this site..and say something... Icon_cry please check this site..and say something... Icon_cry please check this site..and say something... Icon_cry

o yeah... this is her site....just read it, and tell me what do you think...

http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/2009/08/michael-jackson-blessings-to-michael.html

Sorry if my english make u confuse...

please check this site..and say something... Icon_sunny please check this site..and say something... Icon_sunny
_sunnythought-
sunnythought

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-30
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

please check this site..and say something... Empty Re: please check this site..and say something...

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:14 pm

All Psychics say that all the time .... don't believe them at all ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

please check this site..and say something... Empty Re: please check this site..and say something...

Post by lovelidae Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Disclaimer: I am not a tarot reader and have no expertise in the matter. I am just a member of Empathy's blog, who has gained a little better understanding of her methods over the past weeks. I don't completely understand tarot, but I think I can help ease your sadness.

No, I am a member of Empathy's blog as well. She is a tarot reader, who does tarot readings on Michael and people around him. She also asks questions forum members want answered, if you want to ask a question.

I have been following her for some time, as her forum has changed a little recently due to some extenuating circumstances.

Anyway, she does not see Michael as deceased but, as she explains it, the rules of tarot that she goes by does not allow her to post everything that she receives about Michael. If you read her posts, you have to read more than once and not take everything literal. It's a little cryptic, but if you read and re-read you start to get more clarity.

If you read her other posts two-worlds does not necessarily mean that Michael has passed. Actually, she keeps asking tarot and what it says is that tarot seems to want us to believe he is "dead" but that may not be the case.

So if you want, go back and read her insights again. I've been reading for some time, and I can tell you that her latest posts haven't been saddening at all. It is actually quite hopeful.

So don't be sad, in my heart I know everything is going to be okay.

Edit: Empathy is not a psychic, nor has she ever claimed to be. She just uses the divination tool of tarot to get insights on the past, present, and future. She does not claim to be 100% accurate, but has been pretty correct on a number of things. She is a very nice person, who speaks from the heart, so please guys don't bad mouth her. She only does this to help people, it's her way of pitching in to help. I say in times like this, use what you've got so I read what she has to say.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 pm

"So if you want, go back and read her insights again. I've been reading for some time, and I can tell you that her latest posts haven't been saddening at all. It is actually quite hopeful."

I agree. I just went through some of the post and the ones she has for October so far are quite hopeful.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnythought Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:14 pm

thank you for bring back my hope....
I almost cry when I read those stuff last night....hehehe Very Happy
sunnythought

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Something. please check this site..and say something... Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnythought Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:23 pm

thank you Agent A....
please check this site..and say something... Lol
sunnythought

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:31 am

I see there is a thread about me here so I thought I would register to come and speak for myself. I often put links to this forum on my own that is how I have come to read this.

I spend my time trying to help the fans of Michael because many of them email me or write to me on the forum in despair. I offered a forum for the single purpose of hoping to bring comfort to anyone who wishes it. It does,nt mean I can wave a magic wand but I try to use my skills to look into tarot and surmise as much of the situation about Michael as I possibly can.

No tarot reader, diviner, clairvoyante, psychic or otherwise can ever be 100 per cent. It simply is not possible and those that say it is are charlatans. What I do is look in my tarot and write the messages symbolic and actual that I receive with good heart and hope that they may be helpful. 85 per cent of the tarot has proven correct. Not just in the case of Michael already but in many cases of missing children, people and personal readings. My testimonials are genuine from my own missing childrens forum there are 67 pages of free tarot completed well over a year as a gift to my forumers and at least 40 pages on David Icke. You wont find anything negative there about me becuase I genuinely am around to help and nothing more.

In Michaels case regardless of whether anyone believes the tarot or not it has correctly predicted the postponement of the burial on each date given. It even dismissed a burial altogether for 2009 which is strange considering that we witnessed what appeared to be a funeral on 3 September. Tarot was right about the other occasions but of course at the moment there is no proof about the 3rd as we know what we have seen. Tarot also correctly predicted the lack of faith in the Vienna Tribute, the falling away of support and the cancellation of it. These tarots were written well in advance of the event. Those are only an example. There are many readings on my site that are connected to past present and future and I have no idea when events may occur. All I know is that I write them down.

I do this voluntarily spending anything up to 8 hours to be around for the forumers sometimes until 5am because I am in the UK and foreign visitors dont hit my site the same hours as myself that would be reasonable. Because of a 6 hour time difference I try to be there for them.

I hope I would be respected for my concern to help people because that is all I have wished to do. I will only be around for as long as I need be but the time I spend on my forum is purely for other people and not for myself. Im sure anyone would agree that dedicating a lot of time takes a lot of effort as it does to run this forum here and we all just try to do our best and try to give to the forumers a sanctuary where they enjoy to be.

You are all welcome anytime to come and read the tarot you dont have to become members the tarot is open to all.

I hope by coming here and writing this post you do know that I visit and I would always defend my work because I know that I am the real deal and if anyone should say different then they need to see the proof before they believe I am just spending all my time hoaxing people. I genuinely would never do that.

This is a very nice forum and I hope I am always welcome here to pop in and the same goes for any member here on my own forum. You are very welcome always. Let us be good neighbours, good friends and support Michael in every way we can. He took a great deal of grief on his shoulders, we cant fix that, but perhaps we can somehow show to society that we stand behind him. Always.

Yours truly

Empathyx
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:37 am

Empathy!!

Didnt you post here in the beginning?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 am

Hello Jacksonologist -No I have not posted here before but I did post on MJDH not with great success. I dont think Tarot was the right timing there so after a lot of negativity I did,nt post anymore there. A lot of pms came through and emails and I opened the forum for tarot really to try to give those that were interested somewhere to post about tarot.
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:55 am

Well Im sorry to hear that Empathy. I think someone may have posted some of your findings on here then, because your name is familiar to me.

If you want to post here, please do so. We are a very nice group, and sometimes you will get the occasional troll, but just ignore them. Im not a mod or anyone special, just a member who'se been here since the beginning. I originally started over at MJHD, but things got weird so this forum was made by a few members from there and now here we are!!
Im very interested in you becoming a regular here!!

Welcome!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:56 am

Hey, Empathy, how are you?
we talked back in MJHD, but then you deleted all the posts!
Glad you are in here!!

hugs,
friend
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 am

Thank you Jacksonologist - I will try to pop in and post when Im able I get caught up over on my forum as you can appreciate but of course I do come here periodically to read so I definately will say hello to you and other members. Thanks for that really nice welcome too, it is really nice. Yes perhaps someone else posted something of mine, but Im ok about that anyway, we like to share information but we have our little 'homes' so dont worry Im fine with links coming here and being quoted its all good.

Hello Just friend, Yes I did delete the posts - I just did,nt see the point in leaving them where they wer,nt appreciated. Probably I could have done but I had one of those moments where I just felt it was the wrong place to put them I do hope you understand - sometimes we do things and dont get to inform everyone of why - at the time I just wanted 'out' it was not the best atmosphere there. I see it is calmer here and no doubt you will attract those who can just chat and be comfortable. I have the same feeling on my own forum - all we really want is a bit of peace is,nt it to post and read .

Take care and speak to you soon x
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:23 am

EMPATHY, you're very welcome here. Thanks for replying and don't worry about the members of this forum. We are very honest and will not pull your leg. We say what's in our hearts without the thought/intention of putting down somebody else. This forum is full of love for Michael and the genuine love where you can feel the warmth as you communicate with us.

Feel at home, okay, because that's what this forum has made me feel.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:33 am

She says nothing that none of us knew already. What she claims to read in the cards anyone can read in any book or site about Michael and elaborate it around a bit.
My opinion on things like this is if she was genuine then why didn't she publicly declare his demise and misfortune before the event? Warn him etc? Utter *ollocks, codswallop, rubbish, bull*hit etc etc. I certainly am going to disregard things like this and concentrate on the FACTS.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 am

annieisnotokey wrote:Something. please check this site..and say something... Lol

please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by skywriter Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:44 am

I think this is just so great to put another dimension into this so thank you Empathy and welcome
skywriter
skywriter

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:44 am

Human_nature wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Something. please check this site..and say something... Lol

please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol

Smart @ss's!! LOLOLOL please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Icon_rr
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:59 am

Empathy,

Welcome! Its nice to have you pop in over here, I actually just signed up on your forum recently... please check this site..and say something... Icon_smile I hope to hear more from your readings, I actually am very intrigued by the Tarot!

And to those who continually feel a need to bash everyone that you don't see eye to eye with, please have some respect. Just because you may not believe in what the Tarot says does not mean other people don't, and I think it is unfair as well as pretty juvenile to act so condascending toward others.

I am not trying to start an argument, but this has been bothering me for a while now and is why I have not posted as much here lately... just tired of hearing the negativity that hurts others' feelings.

xoxo
~mp~
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:13 am

MiaPaparazzi wrote:Empathy,

Welcome! Its nice to have you pop in over here, I actually just signed up on your forum recently... please check this site..and say something... Icon_smile I hope to hear more from your readings, I actually am very intrigued by the Tarot!

And to those who continually feel a need to bash everyone that you don't see eye to eye with, please have some respect. Just because you may not believe in what the Tarot says does not mean other people don't, and I think it is unfair as well as pretty juvenile to act so condascending toward others.

I am not trying to start an argument, but this has been bothering me for a while now and is why I have not posted as much here lately... just tired of hearing the negativity that hurts others' feelings.

xoxo
~mp~

Well said and I agree 100%.

Welcome Empathy and hope to see more of your posts. I also remember you from MJHD and always enjoyed reading your posts.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:56 am

MiaPaparazzi wrote:Empathy,

xoxo
~mp~

I think this refers to me and I do not wish any disrespect and no absolutely no offence but this is my honest belief and opinion. A couple of members of my family were just a few years ago given false hope from tarot and things of this nature and they were left feeling very bad and in a worse state than they ever were and I had to pick up the pieces and it is very hard to see someone suffering like this after being given false hope etc. It was for me heartbreaking to see my loved ones suffer even more. It is only usually the very weak, vunerable and bereaved who consult with mediums such as this add I am merely pionting out that I will only consider facts.
Also the title of the thread is say something....so I did.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 am

I thought I would just say I had no intention of posting tarot here I have my own forum for this. The only reason I joined was to 'speak for myself' the thread after all is about my site . I did,nt post the thread opener and I did,nt come here to advertise but I do have a right to answer the first post.

All I want to say is that everybody supports Michael - would Michael support YOU if he saw this attacking behaviour and summisation and assault on someone elses character without even knowing them? I really dont think he would. He was a victim and very few people believed him either.

I am made of stronger things and am not perturbed by the comments here - what it shows me is that there are a lot of people who have not yet understood what inner kindness is. It does,nt reach all of us at the same time.

Regarding the lady whose family went to a tarologist and had a bad experience. That experience was out of choice. To get a tarot reading one must first enquire and before enquiring of any tarologist you look at their reputation and credits. If they have none you avoid them as they are not reliable. Had you done this perhaps you would not have fallen into someones hands who clearly upset your family however it was your choice to have this reading the tarologist did not seek you out.

To blame other people or to hold a grudge against someone who works for good in tarot such as myself which is how the post by Harleyblonde comes over is judgement. Please dont judge me - if we knew each other in actual terms you might find I was the best friend you ever had - Im still holding out my hand now.

Nobody should ever make you believe what you dont wish to. You wont find me forcing my opinion on anyone here as I had no intention of posting tarot on these pages. Like I said, I merely answered a post.

I hope everything gets back to normal here now. I think my presence has been a disruption and I apologise. Perhaps I should have ignored the thread.

My fault.

Take care everyone and keep praising Michael - humble hearts are worth their weight in gold yet they are as light as a feather because their minds are pure. Keep practising Michaels example.

Empathyx
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:47 am

Empathy,

Dont you leave here!! Please! And no, nothing is your fault. We want you here. I want you here....please dont let people get you down. It sounds like youre upset and I dont want you to be. We are all here for one reason and that is our Mike.
I dont think harleyblonde meant anything bad by what she said. It just came off a little......harsh. (Sorry Harley! dont be mad at me ok)
So please, Emapthy dont go!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:50 am

I agree - we are here for Michael - so you are very welcome here Empathy. Very Happy
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:11 pm

I did not mean anything bad at all, I did not mean to attack anyone personally but I was pointing out that I do not believe in things of this nature and was expressing my opinion. I do know that people do seek the tarot card readers but they are of a bad position and very distressed and usually bereaved and weak to do this in the first place, they are looking for answers/releif from their pain and suffering. As well as seeing my family fall for this sort of belief and be let down badly I have lived in Africa for a few years also and have seen the harm that things of a spiritual nature that people believe in and are feared. In the villages there is much belief in if for a better word "witch Doctor" and believe me I have seen the harm- children dying of maleria etc without medical treatment as they believe such nonesense they are told- I could go on and on.......I just do not think that people should put too must trust in matters of this nature. Yes there are things in this world which are unexplained but ask any really brilliantly minded scientist and they will tell you the same.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:I did not mean anything bad at all, I did not mean to attack anyone personally but I was pointing out that I do not believe in things of this nature and was expressing my opinion. I do know that people do seek the tarot card readers but they are of a bad position and very distressed and usually bereaved and weak to do this in the first place, they are looking for answers/releif from their pain and suffering. As well as seeing my family fall for this sort of belief and be let down badly I have lived in Africa for a few years also and have seen the harm that things of a spiritual nature that people believe in and are feared. In the villages there is much belief in if for a better word "witch Doctor" and believe me I have seen the harm- children dying of maleria etc without medical treatment as they believe such nonesense they are told- I could go on and on.......I just do not think that people should put too must trust in matters of this nature. Yes there are things in this world which are unexplained but ask any really brilliantly minded scientist and they will tell you the same.

Hello Harleyblonde,

I really understand your post - truly I do - but not everybody is the same.
I dont use tarot for 'fortune telling' thats something people get at the fair and it mus,nt be confused with the real work of tarot. All I am saying is that I would,nt deliberately lead anyone astray personally - nobody can be 100 per cent accurate, Im talking about me nobody else and I cant answer for anyone else, but I use my tarot as 'guidance and counselling' its not the same as someone saying you will be rich next week and buy pink shoes - its really nothing like that - I work from a counselling point of view. My counselling tarot is guidance from images and meditation - I have to think really hard about what I say and to who I say it.

That all takes years of practice. I have worked with tarot for over 20 years I dont take these things lightly. When you fall into the hands of someone who 'does,nt care' and just ' wants to be paid the fee' then its very much pot luck unless you find someone who is right to deal with your feelings.

Tarology is an art that you never stop learning - I wont bore you with that but what Im saying is, I opened my forum to help people - there have been so many people who are upset - someone needs to give up the time and sit with them be it only in cyberspace - thats what caring is all about. I never claim to be 100 per cent accurate I get several messages from one card its not as simple as looking in a book regardless of what you have been led to believe . However I understand your view and you certainly right to have your opinion and I respect that.

What I feel is harsh is that I am not a walking tarot card, I am actually what I thought, a decent caring person. Try to at least see me like that before you swear and knock me. Think of me as that person forget the tarot and it will make it a lot easier to pop in and say hello not just to others but to you as well.

I really am very sorry about your bad experiences - you are not the only one who has seen terrible things, and experienced them - lifes experience makes a good counseller I have definately done my time in that quarter.

All the same - please let this post break ice with you and I dont mind if you ignore the tarot its not important, what is important is that you understand the reason BEHIND the tarot and that is to genuinely help people. If I DO help people and they are comforted - then you as Michael Jackson fan should be glad that our fellow fan has found some solace even if its the kind of solace that you personally had a bad experience with in the past. I am guidance - not a fortune teller - I read vibrations and possibilities and I always admit to wrongs as I have said previously - I just do what Im able to do and I know I have helped a lot of people. It wont mean anything to you but it certainly did to them.

So please lets just begin again.

I,ll start - Its nice to meet you Harleyblonde - and Im sure we will speak again.
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:40 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Empathy,

Dont you leave here!! Please! And no, nothing is your fault. We want you here. I want you here....please dont let people get you down. It sounds like youre upset and I dont want you to be. We are all here for one reason and that is our Mike.
I dont think harleyblonde meant anything bad by what she said. It just came off a little......harsh. (Sorry Harley! dont be mad at me ok)
So please, Emapthy dont go!!!

Im not upset -but I dont want your members to be - I seem to have created a bit of a wave and I prefer smooth water - I have left a post for Harleyblonde perhaps we could just start again and just let our personalities flow - that way what we do or what we appear to represent is just an outside skin- I think its the inside that we should all be looking at here . There are some very caring fans and a good feeling - we should perhaps just think of all of us as one big circle - its a lot nicer and good feng shui please check this site..and say something... Icon_wink

take care and speak soon.

Some great comments on the forum and good thinking caps going on here too xx

Empathy
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:01 pm

OK Empathy, I understand and appreciate you taking the time and trouble to address me and explain and please forgive me if I upset you and sounded harsh. In my (quite) short life I have seen and witnessed many bad things and much suffering and it has made me a strong person in my attitudes and beliefs so forgive me if you took it personally and the last thing I want is to have someone feeling bad because of my opinion. These bad and tragic things I have witnessed have also made me more aware of the suffering in this world and the unfairness of it all and especially the beliefs of the innocent who put their trust in things they should not etc .I do understand what you are saying and perhaps I did sound harsh but I do usually say what I think. Take care and God bless.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Harley and Empathy,

Let me commend you both for saying what you just did. ALOT of people on message boards dont even bother to try and work out their diffenrences.
Im so glad this has happened!!! YAY!!! It really bothers me when I see fighting. Alot of times words on the internet are misinterpreted to be mean when they are not. You cant hear the persons tone of voice so it sometimes gets misunderstood.

I hope this will be an example to all members of this board that if you just try and talk to each other, we can all get along. We may not agree on everything, but that doesnt mean we cant be friendly towards each other. You may disagree completely on one topic but become the best of friends on another....you just never know until you try!!!

****hugs to you both****!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Thankyou JACKSONOLOGIST, you are such a sweetie and you are right. I think in this world women are more able to sort out their differences than most of the world leaders-think about it, no wars etc, we would just have a little b***h with each other and criticise clothes, hair and style etc , have a cuppa and chocolate biscuits and be friends again.
please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Herz please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Herz please check this site..and say something... Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Thankyou JACKSONOLOGIST, you are such a sweetie and you are right. I think in this world women are more able to sort out their differences than most of the world leaders-think about it, no wars etc, we would just have a little b***h with each other and criticise clothes, hair and style etc , have a cuppa and chocolate biscuits and be friends again.
please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Herz please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Herz please check this site..and say something... Lol

OMG!!!!! that was too funny!!! please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol

That is true though!! The world would be a much better place if we ruled the world!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:14 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Thankyou JACKSONOLOGIST, you are such a sweetie and you are right. I think in this world women are more able to sort out their differences than most of the world leaders-think about it, no wars etc, we would just have a little b***h with each other and criticise clothes, hair and style etc , have a cuppa and chocolate biscuits and be friends again.

OMG!!!!! that was too funny!!! please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol please check this site..and say something... Lol

That is true though!! The world would be a much better place if we ruled the world!!

IF we ruled the world. But I thought we women DID rule the world scratch
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Welcome Empathy! This is a friendly forum and we'd love it if pop in occasionally.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by the king and I Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:20 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

make love not war please check this site..and say something... Icon_wink

PEACE TO YOU ALL!!

please check this site..and say something... 29dz8zk

please check this site..and say something... Mj_wit11
the king and I
the king and I
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-20
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:02 pm

i think we should be able to discuss about everything without being annoyed
about eah single word- maybe it is a result of different mother togues.

peace and love- that matters
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnythought Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:07 am

thank you emphaty...
glad that you r here...@ least I have a faith now...although sometimes I confuse....

please check this site..and say something... Icon_sunny
sunnythought

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:39 am

i just want to say that i read Empathy's forum (thanks to the lead from this forum). i was hesitant at first because i don't like dabbling in the tarot. i don't know if it's positive or negative, whatever - i just don't. but i think Empathy is using it in a good way. she's very objective but comforting at the same time. it's unclear if MJ is alive or dead, she's not going into that, but her writings are soothing to me. something like if MJ turns out to be dead after all, i take peace from what she says.

having said that, she says that the tarot never gave her any indication that MJ had indeed passed on. she saw a nurse, i think - a care provider, ...i'm sorry i forgot, but she says she doesn't know if this is past, present or future.

this is cute, and one i well remember. when she asked about MJ and Liz Taylor, this is what she got: (sorry about Liz' heart ailment)

Mary had a little lamb
Its fleece was white as snow
And everywhere that Mary went
The lamb was sure to go...

go figure please check this site..and say something... Icon_biggrin
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:51 am

Hello Everyone just popped in again because I have left a post on my site.

I know that Tarot is not appreciated everywhere but I have tried to let you all know that what I write is genuinely because I really do want to help the fans. I dont say Im right ALL the time but the readings I give are genuine and I try to read the messages as accurately as I can.

Something caught my eye on Larry Kings Blog - I have NOT been amused at all. I am leaving my post here for you to read. I will keep in touch with you all too.

Heres a hug for Harleyblonde as well xxx Just to say a special hello to her and hope she trusts me not to lead her or anyone else astray on this site.
Please be aware of 'false people' and clowns. They are having a lot of fun at peoples expense - and some sound really credible. Always ask me to have a look about their credibility and I will do this because at the end of the day Michael would NOT approve of people taking the mickey out of others on his behalf. He might have been a joker - but there are jokes and jokes. This is not one of them.

Empathy.

post I made today on my site

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=octnews&action=display&thread=1024

Here below is one of my accurate predictions about the VIENNA TRIBUTE its very sure that it was not going to happen I put it here to show you that I am not a person to lie in the tarot and even though I dont have proof for everything I have said there are examples of where I have seen the situation accurately.

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tmjs&action=display&thread=475

Love Empathyx
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:09 am

Hi EMPATHY!

I like your readings alot, even though they are sometimes hard for me to understand.

Could you post the above readings on here or do we all have to register first? Rolling Eyes
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:26 am

Empathy,
Wow, what a fresh breate of air.
THank you for sharing your gift and coming over here to speak with us who are searching for the thruth and want to know whether MJ is ok.

I very much appreciate you and will join your site. This is the 1st time I have heard of your site and I look forward to readig your work.

Blessings to you.
MJJ LOVE
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:35 am

shirley-grace wrote:Hi EMPATHY!

I like your readings alot, even though they are sometimes hard for me to understand.

Could you post the above readings on here or do we all have to register first? please check this site..and say something... Icon_rolleyes

Hello Shirley, the tarot is open to read to anyone. Please let me mention that nobody needs to register at my site only if they want to post because I like to protect the members there and make sure they can post and feel comfortable.

Empathyx
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:38 am

Just to say to everyone in general - the tarot has never at any time told me that Michael Jackson has died. What it has told me is simply that he is in 'two worlds'. This is very ambiguous but it also comes with a warning not to probe! Yes intriguing I grant you. I just feel that some things will be revealed over time but I also feel that some things are not what we think they are either.

I wish I could be more expressive on this but Joe could be the one who knows more then others. No guarantees just going by the tarot and Im not accurate on everything. Some bits and pieces are picked up in amongst every set of tarot posts - some are proven already and some are waiting to have light shed on them. Dr Murray did not murder Michael Jackson. He is a scapegoat.
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:39 am

EMPATHY wrote:

Could you post the above readings on here or do we all have to register first? please check this site..and say something... Icon_rolleyes

Hello Shirley, the tarot is open to read to anyone. Please let me mention that nobody needs to register at my site only if they want to post because I like to protect the members there and make sure they can post and feel comfortable.

Empathyx

but when I click on the links I get that log in thingamagiggy
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:44 am

EMPATHY wrote:Just to say to everyone in general - the tarot has never at any time told me that Michael Jackson has died. What it has told me is simply that he is in 'two worlds'. This is very ambiguous but it also comes with a warning not to probe! Yes intriguing I grant you. I just feel that some things will be revealed over time but I also feel that some things are not what we think they are either.

I wish I could be more expressive on this but Joe could be the one who knows more then others. No guarantees just going by the tarot and Im not accurate on everything. Some bits and pieces are picked up in amongst every set of tarot posts - some are proven already and some are waiting to have light shed on them. Dr Murray did not murder Michael Jackson. He is a scapegoat.

"He is a scapegoat"
LOL thats what I mentioned a couple month ago.

I'm pretty sure Joe knows it all. He spent alot of time in Germany.He even has a German website. Remember Germany is the key! Laughing
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:54 am

Thank you Empathy for giving us some insight about the Larry King blog and its fake MJ. It is much appreciated.

What do you think about the informer that used to post on that blog (they no longer post), were they the same person as this MJ? The informer was discussed on the thread below earlier, could you give us some insight on this.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/cnn-larry-king-f22/lk-live-blog-very-interesting-t2249-75.htm#56453

Could you also give us some insight on a person who showed up earlier in the week. Her name is Dina, but we never quite understood what she was trying to tell us. Her thread where she posted is here:

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/signs-from-michael-t2339-225.htm

Thank you again for helping us out.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:55 am

shirley-grace wrote:
EMPATHY wrote:

Empathyx

but when I click on the links I get that log in thingamagiggy

Everyone should be able to click on the TAROT shirley because I have not blocked that off to anyone but I will log out over there and check it and if you are right I will make sure its open access.

You cannot read normal posts though its only the tarot Let me check x
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:58 am

Ive just checked and you can read ALL the tarot and you dont have to go and register. I dont ask anyone to register only if they want to post to protect members privacy there.

Heres the link for all the tarot for updates.

I try to write in the accurate updates anything that shows up in the tarot. Even if its just one thing in an entire post.

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi

Love to everyone always

Empathyx
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:59 am

that´s really strange, I had to register cause I couldn´t read it
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPATHY Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:05 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:that´s really strange, I had to register cause I couldn´t read it

I am honestly perplexed please check this site..and say something... Icon_scratch I logged out to see if tarot can be read and I have put the link on in the post above yours - I am truly sorry that you registered if you did not wish to. I definately have not locked anyone out of the tarot. The only way people cant read anything is if they click on other parts of the forum. Only the three sections with a tarot gif in them are the areas where guests can read which is the link I have put above.

I really honestly dont have any explanation because it really is open to everyone. I only lock the parts of the forum from outsiders that is,nt tarot so that members can post in security.

Let me know if you can get in xxx
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:31 am

Hello Empathy, just went through all of your posts and find them intriguing. Honestly I don't know what to make of Tarot, I guess I find it to be a bit scary. (I once had a reading and a lot of it was true just like the information that you have provided.)

Anyway, I appreciate your sharing your insight and hope that you continue to do so. I find that with all the info on this board my poor head is just overwhelmed and find myself at odds as to what to believe sometimes -- you provide some clarity to all of the insights/theories/ideas that we all have been sharing.

Thanks and I look forward to reading your posts.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next