Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation)

+9
whateverhappens
MJFOREVER
Jubilee
ILuvUMoreMJ
4evermichael71
Glitterfly
neverlandprincess
dirty_diana
annieisnotokey
13 posters

Go down

Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Empty Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation)

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Lol Feel free to think I’ve gone insane Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Lol

After the latest autopsy results were released I’ve been thinking a lot about the effect they had on the general public in correlation with the idea that the reports are fake and released by MJ’s camp. To understand what I mean, you have to remember that 99.99% of people think MJ is gone. So, if Michael is doing all this to get back at the media for being so cruel to him all these years, in order to have a real impact he is going to be focusing on the reaction of that 99.99% (he loves us crazy hoaxers though, don’t worry about it). Last Saturday, I spent some time going over the autopsy reports news released on October 1st. Much to my (pleasant) surprise I saw a BIG TREND. Most (if not all) of the people who left comments in the news sites show anger towards the media and the way they portrayed Michael all this time.

Although personally I don’t believe the movie theory and I think MJ had to fake his death for reasons deeper than motion cinema, I am open to believe that maybe (just maybe) the THIS IS IT movie and some of the leaked reports we’ve been witnessing in this past 3+ months have MJ’s input (Liberian Girl, anyone?), specially when it comes to his image, how the media portrays him and the fact that he wants to set the record straight on certain issues.

Anyway… (I’m rambling, I know, I do that often!)…

Today I saw a tweet from Kenny Ortega that caught my eye for some reason and, in the realms of my insane mind, I saw it as a sign or a message. Take a look:

Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Kotweet02

I’m not saying this is what KO meant & I’m not saying this is his hidden message from him to us believers. This is just how I interpreted it & I wanted to share the feeling I got from it with you all. You should draw your own conclusions.

Let’s break it down:
Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_arrow ACCENTUATE THE POSITIVE: Michael’s legacy, talent, humanitarian side, human side, etc.
Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_arrow ELIMINATE THE NEGATIVE: Put the nasty rumors to rest.
Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_arrow LATCH ON TO THE AFFIRMATIVE: He’s alive.
Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_arrow DON’T MESS WITH MISTER IN-BETWEEN: Don’t go crazy over the hoax, the truth will be revealed eventually.

I did some more research and found out that this is actually part of a song called “Ac-cent-tchu-ate the positive” by Johnny Mercer and I would like you to take a look at the lyrics if you have a few more minutes to spare. I think they are beautiful and fitting.

Gather 'round me, everybody
Gather 'round me while I'm preachin'
Feel a sermon comin' on me
The topic will be sin and that's what I'm ag'in'
If you wanna hear my story
The settle back and just sit tight
While I start reviewin'
The attitude of doin' right

You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
And latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum
Bring gloom down to the minimum
Have faith or pandemonium's
Liable to walk upon the scene

To illustrate my last remark
Jonah in the whale, Noah in the ark
What did they do just when everything looked so dark?

(Man, they said "We'd better accentuate the positive")
("Eliminate the negative")
("And latch on to the affirmative")
Don't mess with Mister In-Between (No!)

(Ya got to spread joy up to the maximum)
(Bring gloom down to the minimum)
(Have faith or pandemonium's)
(Liable to walk upon the scene)

You got to ac (yes, yes) -cent-tchu-ate the positive
Eliminate (yes, yes) the negative
And latch (yes, yes) on to the affirmative
No, don't mess with Mister In-Between

If you are curious to hear how this song sounds (let me warn you it’s an oldie), you can watch this YT video:

Hope you enjoyed the song! Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_biggrin Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_flower

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Empty Re: Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation)

Post by dirty_diana Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Annie! That's a great break down of KO's tweet!
Damn, it's definitely something to think about.
His tweets have definitely had some sort of meaning each time.
If that is indeed what he's trying to say, then, all I have to say is
"When will the reveal happen, mannnnn?????"
dirty_diana
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Empty Re: Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:06 pm

haha I sang that song in high school lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:haha I sang that song in high school lol.

And that relates to the hoax... how? Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Annie! So glad you posted in light of the latest autopsy...when it came in I thought to myself "ok Annie has got to find something"....AND YOU DID Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_razz I am you #1 fan!
Really interesting tie in...something to think about.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Lol annie, oops just thought I'd mention that haha Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_geek

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:Lol annie, oops just thought I'd mention that haha Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_geek

Okey! Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitterfly Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:30 am

@annieisnotokey, this is brilliant!! Very well found, good stuff! I have found some very bizarre findings too which I will post when I have got my head together (recovering from jet lag). I have just returned from Las Vegas via LAX. This has been the most surreal trip of my entire lifetime.

I particularly like this line: "Jonah in the whale, Noah in the ark". I have some links to this which I will mention soon.

Keep the faith. Maestro, we love you xxx Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_farao
Glitterfly
Glitterfly

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:12 am

Great work Annie!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:46 am

yea, i saw it, weird weird weird......i even asked him why he always seem so happy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 am

He does seem almost implausibly happy all the time. Laughing I guess I would too if I was in on the best kept secret in the world. Razz
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:23 am

This really puts the media reasons for the hoax into perspective and I'm delighted you found that the 99% are now turning against the media, one of Michael's reasons for the whole hoax.

Kenny's always cheering us up with these tweets he must surely be doing this on purpose eh? Who tweets things like that unless they're in on something Smile

You say you don't believe in the movie theory and you think that Michael's reasons are much deeper. I agree with you I think there are probably many reasons why he has done this some we may never know. What do you think the deeper reason would be, I'm interested in your thoughts Smile xxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Glitterfly wrote:@annieisnotokey, this is brilliant!! Very well found, good stuff!
I particularly like this line: "Jonah in the whale, Noah in the ark". I have some links to this which I will mention soon.

Thank you! Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_cheers
I agree with you, the line "Jonah in the whale, Noah in the ark" can also be a message. Basically, it's all about having faith in what we can't see. Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_biggrin
I can't wait to read about your findings!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Angie777 wrote:yea, i saw it, weird weird weird......i even asked him why he always seem so happy lol

He's going to block you! Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Jubilee wrote:Kenny's always cheering us up with these tweets he must surely be doing this on purpose eh? Who tweets things like that unless they're in on something Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_smile

I certainly hope so! Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_cheers

Jubilee wrote:You say you don't believe in the movie theory and you think that Michael's reasons are much deeper. I agree with you I think there are probably many reasons why he has done this some we may never know. What do you think the deeper reason would be, I'm interested in your thoughts Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_smile xxxxxxxxxx

I think Michael was in danger and needed to do this. Hopefully, if everything works out, he'll be able to safely come back and expose the bad guys.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Thank you very very much for explaining those words ko used in hes tweets ahah cause if it wasnt explained haha i think i would go insane by frustrations lol! (im to tired to use a google translater thing haha)Going to sleep have to get up at 06.00am again so good night:P

Nice info BTW Agent A;) haha

Goodnight everybody see yall tomorrow Smile
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:11 pm

call me crazy, but there are some incidents to believe mj is going to visit the moon
1. the insurance company stated that he had been in "the condition of an astronaut"
2. his father was in germany , rastatt, which is the birthplace of an german astronaut -ritter
3. therewas a strange article in the german press that quoted uri geller wanted to help mj to travel to the moon -a project to be
4. there was a survey in a german newspaper in which they wanted to know where mj should have his rest and one option was the moon
5. in our actual financial crisis our minister of education and research schawan announced to establish a moon project
6. an article about the moontravel of the boss of circque de soleil

i don't know what to think , but somewhere
where i've seen a picture of mj doing the moonwalk on the moon
and btw
the fight for exploiting the moon is on the way
watch the youtube
fill in "obamas space war from freemans perspective part 1-7"
it is also about the plans of the nwo
freeman is trustworthy
watch
"alles-schallundrauch.ch"
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:18 pm

i want to add that freeman's videos appesra d on 25th june- coincindence?
posted under the the name sieben nwo- in english "7nwo" or "sevennwo"
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:27 pm

whateverhappens wrote:call me crazy

Crazy!! Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:53 pm

i recall the lyrics of "cry"

somebody shakes when the wind blows,
somebody's missing a friend
somebody's lacking a hero
and they have not a clue
when it's all gone end

stories buried and untold
someone is hiding the truth
and will the sun ever shine in the blind man's eye
who cries

people laugh when they're feelin' sad
someone is taking a life
respect to belief in your dreams
tell me---

you can change the world. i can't do it by myself.....
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:42 am

Interesting tweets shared between 'marinamj' and KO. Don't know what to think of this...

@KennyOrtegaBlog Hey,Kenny!I`m almost lost already...Is there still any chance for change or..hope, what do u think?Just ur opinion, please!8:16 PM Oct 5th from web

@marinamj Be strong Surround yourself with people who have kindness in their hearts Believe in yourself Imagination creates reality Smile4:52 AM Oct 6th from web in reply to marinamj

Why does he keep doing this? This girl even asks him if there is still hope and off he goes with his 'Imagination creates reality'. What exactly is he trying to achieve? To turn all of the mj fans into emotionally unstable people?
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by gujunpyo Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:50 am

gosh.. this is awesome.. haha.. great post.. weird tweet by the way..
gujunpyo
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 36

http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:34 am

yeah, Kenny is creating confusion and then he wonders why people read between the lines everything he says. I used to be very frustrated with him, but then I thought if Michael was really gone and he was losing his friend, he would never alow pleople to come up with false theories and demand some respect. And now reading this answer he's giving this girl when he had the chance to give a clear answer (like: oh my dear I know is hard but he's really gone, he's no longer with us....try to move on and focuse on the loved ones...bla,bla,bla) but no he is doing the same thing again which is creating confusion.
and by the way he was weird at the memorial too...
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:50 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
whateverhappens wrote:call me crazy

Crazy!! Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Lol

Well, he haven't...YET! Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Lol I pissed him once saying "money money money"...LOL I guess he likes me Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:40 pm

whateverhappens wrote:call me crazy, but there are some incidents to believe mj is going to visit the moon
1. the insurance company stated that he had been in "the condition of an astronaut"
2. his father was in germany , rastatt, which is the birthplace of an german astronaut -ritter
3. therewas a strange article in the german press that quoted uri geller wanted to help mj to travel to the moon -a project to be
4. there was a survey in a german newspaper in which they wanted to know where mj should have his rest and one option was the moon
5. in our actual financial crisis our minister of education and research schawan announced to establish a moon project
6. an article about the moontravel of the boss of circque de soleil

i don't know what to think , but somewhere
where i've seen a picture of mj doing the moonwalk on the moon
and btw
the fight for exploiting the moon is on the way
watch the youtube
fill in "obamas space war from freemans perspective part 1-7"
it is also about the plans of the nwo
freeman is trustworthy
watch
"alles-schallundrauch.ch"

well...I thought about that, but so far, tehy only make spec travel, no landing on the moon. Guy Laliberte (owner of the Cirque du Soleil) is now in space. the lauched from Russia, here a video :

So, I don't think it possible yet to go on the moon, but it was a great thought anyway Wink We always can dream Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Fresse

Baikonur Cosmodome for people who like that kind of thing hehe Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baikonur_Cosmodrome
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:41 pm

zembla wrote:Interesting tweets shared between 'marinamj' and KO. Don't know what to think of this...

@KennyOrtegaBlog Hey,Kenny!I`m almost lost already...Is there still any chance for change or..hope, what do u think?Just ur opinion, please!8:16 PM Oct 5th from web

@marinamj Be strong Surround yourself with people who have kindness in their hearts Believe in yourself Imagination creates reality Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_smile4:52 AM Oct 6th from web in reply to marinamj

Why does he keep doing this? This girl even asks him if there is still hope and off he goes with his 'Imagination creates reality'. What exactly is he trying to achieve? To turn all of the mj fans into emotionally unstable people?

This one is very ...weird indeed Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Suspect

Emotionally unstable...I think it's too late for me so....lol Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Icon_razz Kenny Ortega twitter message (open to free interpretation) Lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down