Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death

+8
neverlandprincess
Makea
ilprincipe
4evermichael71
Stillalive
BJ
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Grace
12 posters

Go down

Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Empty Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death

Post by Grace Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Just to let you know that times are not always smooth for German tabloids
(and they have to publish this criticism in their print version and this tabloid did publish this statement today):

(translated by google translator)

11.09.09 - Dying without a public
Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Clear

Press Council criticizes show of Michael Jackson's death

In their first meetings in
Berlin, the Board committees of the German Press Council and the
Appeals Committee of the editorial have of Privacy 8.9. – 10.09.09 a total of six complaints expressed.

Reporting on the death of Michael Jackson The "Bild-Zeitung" was reprimanded for inappropriately sensational reporting on the death of Michael Jackson. A title page showing Jackson lying on a stretcher and connected to ventilators. The combination with the headline "Here he is
losing the battle for his life," suggested to readers that they could
watch a man just die. This keeps the Appeal Board for a violation of human dignity. Even with a pop star like
Jackson's legitimate to information and entertainment of the public
interest does not justify any encroachment into privacy.

11.1 Directive of the Press Code is:

Directive 11.1 - Inadequate representation Inappropriate sensational is a representation if it is degraded in the reporting of people to object to a mere means. This is
especially the case when it is reported over a dying or physically or
mentally suffering people in the Public Interest and the information
interests of readers beyond fashion.

Also criticized because of the reporting in connection with Jackson was also the Internet portal "BILD ONLINE". It was a horribly disfigured, computer-generated image of the dead without hair. The caption surmised, "said Jackson might have looked about at the autopsy."

The Committee members
consider the fictional representation of the deformed head of the
corpse for a violation of human dignity, especially since the figure
was based on pure conjecture. For the Panel was not disputed that there is public interest in the death of pop stars and the circumstances. Details about the condition of his corpse, also based on speculation, however, belong in the privacy of the deceased. Therefore, the appeal committee judged the presentation as a serious encroachment on the post-mortem personality rights. [...]

The original link in German:
http://www.presserat.info/pm.0.html?&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=323&tx_ttnews[backPid]=11&cHash=86e30295d6

Last edited by Grace on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Empty Re: Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_cheers Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_cheers Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_cheers Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_cheers Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_cheers
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Empty Re: Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death

Post by BJ Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:35 pm

*thumbs up*
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillalive Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_cheers
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:24 pm

BJ wrote:*thumbs up*
I second this!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Haha....I also read it already in the mid of september (ARD Videotext page 410 ff.)
and was very amused, when I read that...

we're still the key...Wink
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Yes...
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:57 pm

ilprincipe wrote:....

we're still the key...Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_wink

I hope so. Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_smile
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:08 pm

GOD, he looks so damn sexy in your sig, Makea.
Now I love him in "In the closet"...moah, I changed my mind!
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:16 pm

BJ wrote:GOD, he looks so damn sexy in your sig, Makea.

Makea, that sig of yours is total sexiness!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:35 pm

I second that Makea! The simple pictures are his sexiest!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:37 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
BJ wrote:*thumbs up*
I second this!

Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_cheers Third that!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:38 am

This is brilliant, another point for Michael against the media!! Wish the British tabloids would do the same grrr xxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Jubilee wrote:This is brilliant, another point for Michael against the media!! Wish the British tabloids would do the same grrr xxxxxxxxxx

Yes definitley but I think alot of people have stopped buying tabloids after MJ "died" it was a big eye opener for me personally. It's not that I ever believed the tabloid rubbish I just bought it to read through but not anymore!
I've noticed it here in Ireland, a guy that was in a boyband died last Saturday he was only 33 and died of natural causes and of course the media are trying to turn it into something sick and say he choked in his vomit and his partner was in bed with another man when it happened. They are sick and twisted people and trying to ruin a nice genuine mans' image.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:13 pm

ishealive wrote:
Jubilee wrote:This is brilliant, another point for Michael against the media!! Wish the British tabloids would do the same grrr xxxxxxxxxx

Yes definitley but I think alot of people have stopped buying tabloids after MJ "died" it was a big eye opener for me personally. It's not that I ever believed the tabloid rubbish I just bought it to read through but not anymore!
I've noticed it here in Ireland, a guy that was in a boyband died last Saturday he was only 33 and died of natural causes and of course the media are trying to turn it into something sick and say he choked in his vomit and his partner was in bed with another man when it happened. They are sick and twisted people and trying to ruin a nice genuine mans' image.

talking about Stephen Gately? He was also popular in the 90's in Germany
and also Jubilee may knew him..she's from Scotland I think....
Boyzone are popular in whole Europe Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:14 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
BJ wrote:GOD, he looks so damn sexy in your sig, Makea.

Makea, that sig of yours is total sexiness!

Oh, thx. Very Happy

Which picture was it? I have the Sig now been amended several times.
I love them all drunken
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_cheers
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:52 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
ishealive wrote:

talking about Stephen Gately? He was also popular in the 90's in Germany
and also Jubilee may knew him..she's from Scotland I think....
Boyzone are popular in whole Europe Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_smile

Yeah I am, didn't know Jubilee was from Scotland.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:57 pm

*lol*

this is your profile:
Aantal berichten: 829
Registratiedatum: 28.07.09
Leeftijd: 29

and Jubilee has "Woonplaats: Scotland"

I also realized it AFTER I posted it...but I chatted with her some months ago here Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Didn't look at her location never do, must pay more attention!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 pm

[quote="ishealive"]

I've noticed it here in Ireland, a guy that was in a boyband died last Saturday he was only 33 and died of natural causes and of course the media are trying to turn it into something sick and say he choked in his vomit and his partner was in bed with another man when it happened. They are sick and twisted people and trying to ruin a nice genuine mans' image.[/quo

yeah I have read this too,I always have been a big fan of boyzone and this really hurt me
Stephen was one of the nicest man I have ever seen,he had a good heart just like MJ,it really disgusts me
how they treat people,just dont buy that trash Public criticism on a German tabloid's report on MJ death Icon_mad
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:57 am

Hey yes I am from Scotland hehe. Was terrible to hear of the passing of Stephen (favourite member of Boyzone), watched his funeral on Saturday was sitting with my husband in tears Sad Totally sick how the tabloids tried to make it seem his death seem seedy in any kind of way, he was a good man and right away people dismissed their lies about heavy drinking on the night, he just wasn't that sort of guy Sad xxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down