Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LKL BLOG "MJ" Posting lyrics from the New THIS IS IT Song as Proof plus other clues

5 posters

Go down

LKL BLOG "MJ" Posting lyrics from the New THIS IS IT Song as Proof plus other clues Empty LKL BLOG "MJ" Posting lyrics from the New THIS IS IT Song as Proof plus other clues

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:26 pm

I know there was a thread started about this new Informer and somehow another website became password protected. I remember one of us pasted in all of the posts prior to the password login requirements.

But I was on MJHD a minute ago and there is a very long thread about the Informer and a poster to the LKL blog who is claiming to be Michael.

He said that in the movie we will hear/see the following. These are clues and proof that he is offering that it is indeed Michael.

Alot of folks on the LKL blog seem to believe it is Michael and have been corresponding with him. I'm going to head over there to see if there are any recent postings.

**mj** said:
DURING THRILLER THERE IS A CLUE.
"HAD ENOUGH, CANT TAKE THIS NO MORE
I TRY SO MUCH BUT YOU IGNORE"
THIS IS IT!!

and then:
A CLUE IS IN MY THRILLER PERFORMANCE IN THIS IS IT.
"I’LL NEVER MAKE YOU SAD,BECAUSE THIS IS IT.
YEAH,ONE MORE TIME,COME ON.
I’LL NEVER LEAVE YOU THIS IS IT"
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

LKL BLOG "MJ" Posting lyrics from the New THIS IS IT Song as Proof plus other clues Empty Re: LKL BLOG "MJ" Posting lyrics from the New THIS IS IT Song as Proof plus other clues

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:31 pm

LKL ?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

LKL BLOG "MJ" Posting lyrics from the New THIS IS IT Song as Proof plus other clues Empty Re: LKL BLOG "MJ" Posting lyrics from the New THIS IS IT Song as Proof plus other clues

Post by amber Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:33 pm

OMG im going to have to see this film at least 3 times come back if you get any more info please.. LKL BLOG "MJ" Posting lyrics from the New THIS IS IT Song as Proof plus other clues Icon_eek
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by MacyBlue Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:35 pm

those lyrics were already posted somewhere online a few days ago ......
MacyBlue
MacyBlue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Larry King Live Blog on CNN.COM

I'm looking now
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:10 pm

There's already a thread about this.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down