Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now)

+9
dunno_it
mjssoulmate
Peace
queenpanther55
Human_nature
miss j
annieisnotokey
Give.In.To.Me
Souza81
13 posters

Go down

The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Empty The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now)

Post by Souza81 Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:11 pm

First of all: Many many many thanks and credits to mjjproduction who pointed me to Culver City and showed me the maps.

http://souza-mjhoaxdeath-themovietheory.blogspot.com/2009/10/pepsi-accident-dave-dave-and-funeral.html

Greetz,
Souza & Mo

Last edited by Souza81 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Empty Re: The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now)

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Darn it....it just loads and loads and loads....I can't view it, can anyone else?
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Empty Re: The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now)

Post by Souza81 Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:19 pm

It's in hoax death investigation, maybe you can find it there?

weird... Neutral
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Souza81 wrote:It's in hoax death investigation, maybe you can find it there?

weird... The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_neutral

I found it, but it still won't open.
Maybe you can copy & paste it here?

EDIT: The link is working now.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:54 pm

wow, they have that "balloon" thing like the one in the set! (where mike was shown holding a lollipop wearing red leather jacket). the position of the balloon and the space between the balloon and the tree looked quite similar. i don't know. that's what i saw.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:07 am

It make sense to me. Now we'll need to wait...... The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_bounce
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:28 am

SOmebody is feeding every another day.

If Michael Jackson is really dead then I think the case is close now.

Lols..Of all theories ive read, this is something im so interested into..

Wow!
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:30 am

PLEASE READ Okay I have some questions and I will also point out something. I can't find Forest Lawn on google earth! Does anyone know the exact address? Michael's funeral was in Glendale not Culver City. I searched the Forest Lawn and got a 1712 Glendale Ave 91205. The aerial view is white buildings with some weird white pipes on top. I've searched all Forest Lawn locations and none of them look like the helicopter aerial view. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I just can't find it!

Also, on the funeral video, there is a path right at the end of the white seats, it's directly adjacent. There is no path in the helicopter aerial view, the path can't be that narrow that it's virtually undetectable. Give me a break!
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:51 am

Peace wrote:PLEASE READ Okay I have some questions and I will also point out something. I can't find Forest Lawn on google earth! Does anyone know the exact address? Michael's funeral was in Glendale not Culver City. I searched the Forest Lawn and got a 1712 Glendale Ave 91205. The aerial view is white buildings with some weird white pipes on top. I've searched all Forest Lawn locations and none of them look like the helicopter aerial view. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I just can't find it!

Also, on the funeral video, there is a path right at the end of the white seats, it's directly adjacent. There is no path in the helicopter aerial view, the path can't be that narrow that it's virtually undetectable. Give me a break!

The adress (Forest Lawn):

1712 S Glendale Ave
Glendale, CA 91205, United States
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:56 am

Screen shot from Google earth :

The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) 20091008035624The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) 20091008035647
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 am

Human_nature wrote:
Peace wrote:PLEASE READ Okay I have some questions and I will also point out something. I can't find Forest Lawn on google earth! Does anyone know the exact address? Michael's funeral was in Glendale not Culver City. I searched the Forest Lawn and got a 1712 Glendale Ave 91205. The aerial view is white buildings with some weird white pipes on top. I've searched all Forest Lawn locations and none of them look like the helicopter aerial view. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I just can't find it!

The adress (Forest Lawn):

1712 S Glendale Ave
Glendale, CA 91205, United States

Oh thanks, i knew the whole address! That's what i meant. But i searched that address on iPhone google earth and i see something completely different. I saw a freaky looking white building. But thanks anyway, for the screeshot. Does anyone else have an iPhone or iPod touch? The view is weird on google earth!
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:03 pm

I have a iPod Touch, but I think everything look weird on internet with that lol The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_geek
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:36 pm

I watched the videos again, and I can clearly see how the production light is held up. It doesn't just flow, it's anchored on the green spot in front of one of the buildings.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:52 pm

wow, I love the funeral-liberian girl version, it suits so well! it's really heartening!!!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:07 pm

Angie777 wrote:Erhmmmmm....

http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/

The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_neutral wrong trace i suppose The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_basketball
so it pretty much kills the theory then, The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_cry
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:10 pm

dunno_it wrote:

The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_neutral wrong trace i suppose The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_basketball
so it pretty much kills the theory then, The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_cry

i guess so The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_rolleyes The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_neutral The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_study

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Human_nature wrote:I have a iPod Touch, but I think everything look weird on internet with that lol The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_geek

You might be right because I still can't find it. I just can't get over the building with the weird pipes on top, its by Glendale and Mission road intersection like SE of it. The pin dropped directly on top of it.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:23 pm

What theory is killed? What did I miss?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:59 pm

dunno_it wrote:

hey, just cos there is flowers doesn't and convincing men around dont mean its true, the flowers are from non believers so forest lawn has to put them somewhere and mj's grave is empty! The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_smile
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:02 pm

amber wrote:
dunno_it wrote:

hey, just cos there is flowers doesn't and convincing men around dont mean its true, the flowers are from non believers so forest lawn has to put them somewhere and mj's grave is empty! The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_smile

all i wanna say is that those gals were there, at the forrest lawn while burial and saw this place, then it just cant be that another staged studio or smth

about the thomb-i hope so! The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Oh, ok..I think I got it..those girls were there and there were flowers so now it's not staged?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Im hoping its 2 different settings at 2 different times that would explain why they would no where to go at forest lawn [or think they do] god i hope thats it The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_neutral that would poss explain photoshopping the guests in on the culver city funeral The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Suspect
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:18 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:Oh, ok..I think I got it..those girls were there and there were flowers so now it's not staged?

some peps in here r talking about that Culver Studio-similiar to Farrest Lawn, as thats the place when the burial took its place. But those gals with flowers where there that day of burial, watching from the street, and it was Forrest Lawn, then it couldnt be staged at Culver, cuz they saw the event. Yeppp. Besides, how could that be if tv was reporting the burial live? Those helis and so on....Jacksons cant involved whole the world, especially if its about papparazzi, media, tv and so on, lol. After all theres always that danger that someone might jump out of bushes. Would be too risky, eh? The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:22 pm

amber wrote:Im hoping its 2 different settings at 2 different times that would explain why they would no where to go at forest lawn [or think they do] god i hope thats it The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_neutral that would poss explain photoshopping the guests in on the culver city funeral The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Suspect

The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) AllLocations
The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Spacer

Memorial-Park Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(6:00 p.m. during DST)
7 days a week

Mausoleum & Church
Hours

9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
7 days a week

Mortuary Visitation
Hours

8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
7 days a week

Business Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday

Mortuary staff on-call 24
hours a day at:

1-800-204-3131

International Calls:
1-323-254-3131

The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Spacer
http://www.forestlawn.com/Visitors-Guide/Index.asp

Seems to me they could go there but that's as far as they could get was the door. I don't think this means much.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:Oh, ok..I think I got it..those girls were there and there were flowers so now it's not staged?

some peps in here r talking about that Culver Studio-similiar to Farrest Lawn, as thats the place when the burial took its place. But those gals with flowers where there that day of burial, watching from the street, and it was Forrest Lawn, then it couldnt be staged at Culver, cuz they saw the event. Yeppp. Besides, how could that be if tv was reporting the burial live? Those helis and so on....Jacksons cant involved whole the world, especially if its about papparazzi, media, tv and so on, lol. After all theres always that danger that someone might jump out of bushes. Would be too risky, eh? The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Lol
totally, Angie. It must have been Forrest Lawn. it wasn't set up in another town for sure
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:36 pm

dunno_it wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

totally, Angie. It must have been Forrest Lawn. it wasn't set up in another town for sure
It could be 2 different days, what if they had set sorted way back before mj 'died'? they then needed a forest lawn real deal for us the public and grieving guests then just added people to first set by computers ect?
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Yeah, I saw the footage of the people with their flowers and stuff and the live feed from inside and the arial view. I still think it was at 2 different places..the media saw what they were supposed to..There are too many inconsistencies with this whole scenario to make sense.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:47 pm

amber wrote:
dunno_it wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

It could be 2 different days, what if they had set sorted way back before mj 'died'? they then needed a forest lawn real deal for us the public and grieving guests then just added people to first set by computers ect?

hmmmm,a very good theory indeed!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:52 pm

I agree, that is a good theory!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Still you have some good points. Again the paths don't match up! Look at the video, the path is going towards the seats, in the aerial the path runs parallel with the seats.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Peace wrote:Still you have some good points. Again the paths don't match up! Look at the video, the path is going towards the seats, in the aerial the path runs parallel with the seats.

Exactly..and don't forget the mysterious moving tree behind the bins..
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:48 pm

As I said in another thread about the two videos. The "live feed" could have been prefilmed at the studios. That would account for the missing trees, and the building that was not there while that bus was parked.

Two different videos, two different sites.

Last edited by mjssoulmate on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Wow, you're guys are good. lol I have a question. I remember one of the dancers' twitters saying something like "Would you still love Michael Jackson if all of his scars were on the outside?" This was around the time Dave Dave showed up on LKL. I really wish I saved the twitter page because that stood out to me and I was curious why this person would ask that question. I wonder if the dancer was giving a clue to this? Anyway, does anyone else remember? I know when I noticed it, I was still a lurker and I didn't anyone else take note of it. And I probably was wondering if this twitter was legit so that could be why I didn't make a big deal about it and sign up then.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:15 am

looking4truth wrote:Wow, you're guys are good. lol I have a question. I remember one of the dancers' twitters saying something like "Would you still love Michael Jackson if all of his scars were on the outside?" This was around the time Dave Dave showed up on LKL. I really wish I saved the twitter page because that stood out to me and I was curious why this person would ask that question. I wonder if the dancer was giving a clue to this? Anyway, does anyone else remember? I know when I noticed it, I was still a lurker and I didn't anyone else take note of it. And I probably was wondering if this twitter was legit so that could be why I didn't make a big deal about it and sign up then.

No, I didn't see that but so wish I would have. I can answer that question with a resounding YES. Michael's beauty isn't only on the outside, it's on the inside as well. He radiates love.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:33 am

looking4truth wrote:Wow, you're guys are good. lol I have a question. I remember one of the dancers' twitters saying something like "Would you still love Michael Jackson if all of his scars were on the outside?" This was around the time Dave Dave showed up on LKL. I really wish I saved the twitter page because that stood out to me and I was curious why this person would ask that question. I wonder if the dancer was giving a clue to this? Anyway, does anyone else remember? I know when I noticed it, I was still a lurker and I didn't anyone else take note of it. And I probably was wondering if this twitter was legit so that could be why I didn't make a big deal about it and sign up then.

I saw this tweet...but it was not from a dancer. But I can't remember who it was. I will try to find....
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:54 am

I found The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_cheers

here :

Would you all Love Michael Jackson the same if he carried all his scars on the outside instead of the inside?1:47 PM Sep 5th from web

from this account :

http://twitter.com/Angelcdp

and it's was I replied :

@Angelcdp scars inside can be seen when people really look with their hearts. I love him forever, for who he is,no matter what Smile ♥️6:00 PM Sep 5th from web in reply to Angelcdp
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:55 am

Thank you!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:49 am

Oh thanks! So who is this person? lol It's two days after Dave Dave was on Larry King Live.

Human_nature wrote:I found The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_cheers

here :

Would you all Love Michael Jackson the same if he carried all his scars on the outside instead of the inside?1:47 PM Sep 5th from web

from this account :

http://twitter.com/Angelcdp

and it's was I replied :

@Angelcdp scars inside can be seen when people really look with their hearts. I love him forever, for who he is,no matter what The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_smile ♥️6:00 PM Sep 5th from web in reply to Angelcdp
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Well I stumbled over this pic:

The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) 12510

And this is the webpage of tippet studios (mentioned on the t-shirt):
http://www.tippett.com/index.php?pt=3&bc=72&tt=14

And it says:
[Our talented visual effects supervisors, designers, artists, animators,
and technicians enjoy working with directors and producers, nurturing
their early design ideas from sketches to sculptures…to movement
studies …to animated storyboards…to finished images that come alive on
film. Whether creating photo-realistic household pets and wild animals,
outlandish alien creatures, or complete, computer-generated
environments
from thumbnail sketches, our repertoire grows larger each
year.

Nestled in an eclectic residential/industrial district of Berkeley,
Tippett Studio occupies five buildings in close proximity to each
other
, just four blocks from the Scharfenberger Chocolate Factory, and
within walking distance of some of Berkeley's many cafes and
restaurants. This array of buildings provides great flexibility in
staffing a variety of short and long-term projects for both film and
television
. Myriad computers run both commercial and proprietary
software applications designed to support our pipeline and streamline
our workflow. Additionally, supplementary practical elements can be
created and captured on our green screen stage
to enhance
pre-production tests and pick-up shots. Always remembering our classic
filmmaking foundation of model building and stop-frame animation
, we
encourage our artists to continue to draw from these traditional
cinematic techniques.
]

Another page on their site says this:
[When you can’t send a film crew to
Hell or build a machine metropolis, the solution lies in creating
digital environments
. Need to destroy an expensive set or city? Can’t
afford “Take 2”? Leave it to us. Tippett Studio’s extensive experience
in this realm includes Constantine’s fiery landscapes for “Hell LA,” the ominous panoramas of Machine City in The Matrix Revolutions, and the supernaturally possessed bedroom of The Haunting with crashing chandeliers, tumbling bureaus, shredding carpets and splintering floorboards.]

And another one:
[When the script calls for its stars or villains to climb walls or leap from impossible heights (Blade 2), squaredance at super-human speeds (Stepford Wives), or simply be invisible under a fire sprinkler (Hollow Man) , you’ve entered the world of digital doubles. Impossible feats, made possible, courtesy of Tippett Studio. ]

I would say, they were some of the folks hired for the digital special effects.

Looking again at the funeral videos, I would say that everything behind the small road where the SUVs arrived was digital.
At the time, we were discussing why there were so many trees and hills. Even taking into account that google maps are sometimes 5 years old and outdated, this does not explain why there were so many discrepencies with the trees, the bus etc., etc.
We were discussing that there was a "rehearsal of the funeral" the night before and at the time laughing about this. I believe this rehearsal was required to have some "backup" material.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Grace wrote:Well I stumbled over this pic:

The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) 12510

And this is the webpage of tippet studios (mentioned on the t-shirt):
http://www.tippett.com/index.php?pt=3&bc=72&tt=14

And it says:
[Our talented visual effects supervisors, designers, artists, animators,
and technicians enjoy working with directors and producers, nurturing
their early design ideas from sketches to sculptures…to movement
studies …to animated storyboards…to finished images that come alive on
film. Whether creating photo-realistic household pets and wild animals,
outlandish alien creatures, or complete, computer-generated
environments
from thumbnail sketches, our repertoire grows larger each
year.

Nestled in an eclectic residential/industrial district of Berkeley,
Tippett Studio occupies five buildings in close proximity to each
other
, just four blocks from the Scharfenberger Chocolate Factory, and
within walking distance of some of Berkeley's many cafes and
restaurants. This array of buildings provides great flexibility in
staffing a variety of short and long-term projects for both film and
television
. Myriad computers run both commercial and proprietary
software applications designed to support our pipeline and streamline
our workflow. Additionally, supplementary practical elements can be
created and captured on our green screen stage
to enhance
pre-production tests and pick-up shots. Always remembering our classic
filmmaking foundation of model building and stop-frame animation
, we
encourage our artists to continue to draw from these traditional
cinematic techniques.
]

Another page on their site says this:
[When you can’t send a film crew to
Hell or build a machine metropolis, the solution lies in creating
digital environments
. Need to destroy an expensive set or city? Can’t
afford “Take 2”? Leave it to us. Tippett Studio’s extensive experience
in this realm includes Constantine’s fiery landscapes for “Hell LA,” the ominous panoramas of Machine City in The Matrix Revolutions, and the supernaturally possessed bedroom of The Haunting with crashing chandeliers, tumbling bureaus, shredding carpets and splintering floorboards.]

And another one:
[When the script calls for its stars or villains to climb walls or leap from impossible heights (Blade 2), squaredance at super-human speeds (Stepford Wives), or simply be invisible under a fire sprinkler (Hollow Man) , you’ve entered the world of digital doubles. Impossible feats, made possible, courtesy of Tippett Studio. ]

I would say, they were some of the folks hired for the digital special effects.

Looking again at the funeral videos, I would say that everything behind the small road where the SUVs arrived was digital.
At the time, we were discussing why there were so many trees and hills. Even taking into account that google maps are sometimes 5 years old and outdated, this does not explain why there were so many discrepencies with the trees, the bus etc., etc.
We were discussing that there was a "rehearsal of the funeral" the night before and at the time laughing about this. I believe this rehearsal was required to have some "backup" material.
wow, great find! Yes, this is very possible The Pepsi accident - Dave Dave and The Funeral, strange combination? Watch this! (On blog posted now) Icon_cheers
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:50 pm

I hope Mike enjoyed the "Scharfenberger Chocolate Factory" 4 blocks from tippett studios LOL still think that Nutella is sweeter...
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Great find!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down