Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED

+15
rowdyangel
lovelidae
MJJ Love
illusionist
juliet
MJFOREVER
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Harleyblonde
ballongiraf
Red Velvet
kdkennedy74
iMISSYOUMJ
See
4evermichael71
AugustMoon
19 posters

Go down

ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Empty ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED

Post by AugustMoon Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:46 am

[color=#000000]Michael Jackson doc Conrad Murray bailed on a very important date -- and now a Family Law court wants a bench warrant for his arrest and possibly the suspension of his medical license.

Murray failed to show up to a scheduled child support hearing yesterday -- he allegedly owes more than $13,000 to baby mama Nenita Malibiran, according to the [b][url=http://www.lvrj.com/news/arrest-warrant-urged-for-jacksons-doctor-
The bench warrant would have to be signed by district judge before it can be enforced.

The D.A.'s office says they'll also ask for Murray's medical license to be suspended -- as of now, he can still practice medicine.

As TMZ previously reported, the investigation into MJ's death should rap up next week-- and Murray is still the sole target.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Empty Re: ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED

Post by AugustMoon Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 am

the not showing up part can only mean hes bailed off to mexico or mj has him in hiding and 13g is not a drop in the ocean Question
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Empty Re: ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 am

OMG this scared me!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 am

He is in a big mess already, why not make it bigger!
LOL 'baby mama'....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:58 am

See wrote:He is in a big mess already, why not make it bigger!
LOL 'baby mama'....

Ditto! And LOL@ "baby mama"ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Lol .
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:00 am

So they can issue an arrest warrant for not showing up to court regarding child support. Isn't it funny how even with the development of MJ being completely healthy and no illegal drugs or other medical issues, they still can't issue an arrest warrant to charge him with murder.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then again, we all know MJ isn't dead so I guess he really can't be arrested for the murder of a living man.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:14 am

I think the legiitimate question here is why this man didn't have a mere 13gs What gives with that? Was he never paid by anybody?

I know money doens't change a person's character though so maybe that's it. Maybe its not that he doesn't have the money he's just ..

..got issues?
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:15 am

can you get arrested if you're already arrested?

I mean if they arrest him for this not paying child support nonscence, can they then arrest him on murder charges? At the same time, i mean.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:25 am

ballongiraf wrote:can you get arrested if you're already arrested?

I mean if they arrest him for this not paying child support nonscence, can they then arrest him on murder charges? At the same time, i mean.
people have multiple charges on them all the time.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:25 am

Well, they can always arrest his double, we have so many in the stock lately ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:28 am

Red Velvet wrote:

yes, i know that (as in multiple charges in the same case, like mj's 2005 case).
Can you get arrested on 2 completely different cases at the same time?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:33 am

The title of this thread made my heart miss a beat!! He wont be the first guy to not pay child maintenance and he wont be the last!! no big deal really. My friend had this trouble from her ex and he got away with it for ages then gave up his job and declared himself bankrupt and got away with it.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:47 am

I already have a weak heart from all of this hoax thing so I wanna thank you for pushing me over the edge with this one and causing a massive coronary!!!! ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Lol

Murray is outta here!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:49 am

it's awesomly good that Murray didnt show up. If he's apprehensive about showing up in court for something like $13,000, i really dont think he's all that hyped up about showing up in court for murder charges....

Smile

oh, and
AugustMoon wrote:
As TMZ previously reported, the investigation into MJ's death should rap up next week-- and Murray is still the sole target.

should? What happened to will?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:57 am

ballongiraf wrote:it's awesomly good that Murray didnt show up. If he's apprehensive about showing up in court for something like $13,000, i really dont think he's all that hyped up about showing up in court for murder charges....

ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Icon_smile

oh, and
AugustMoon wrote:

should? What happened to will?

Abra cadabra, what else? U know how it goes... ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Red Velvet wrote:

yes, i know that (as in multiple charges in the same case, like mj's 2005 case).
Can you get arrested on 2 completely different cases at the same time?
oh ok I understand your question better (duh sorry)

well, I've heard of people already being in custody and being charged with other unrelated things but that's a good question
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:54 am

My heart was in my trought when i saw the title on tmz but when i read the story i was all cool:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:57 am

The news in the beginning was that Murray was cooperating with the investigation and some people say that he killed Michael, some people say he didn't because he just followed what he was told to do, then they say Michael's supposed to be death's investigation will take a long time, now Murray has an arrest warrant.

I imagine what he is saying right now, "Gee, guys , I thought you're proud of me for telling the truth and for cooperating and now I have an arrest warrant. I just don't know what to do anymore, what more if I really killed Michael".
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:05 am

This is gonna get interesting... ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Icon_lol
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:05 am

Woah, My heart sank just a tad bit when I saw this title....
What a deadbeat dummy.
I can't stand when men do not take care of their children and pay support to them.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:00 am

Well, if you look at this subjectively, it really works out in favor of what we've been saying.

If Murray is arrested for child support, then he would already be in custody with the law. That means if a said arrest warrant were to be issued next week, we again would not see Murray because they would just say he is already in custody.

OR

They'll say Murray has fled the country never to be heard from again. They'll just say he's a forever fugitive, and make us think they are looking for him.

Either way, I don't plan on seeing this guy anytime soon.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:32 am

Harleyblonde wrote:The title of this thread made my heart miss a beat!! He wont be the first guy to not pay child maintenance and he wont be the last!! no big deal really. My friend had this trouble from her ex and he got away with it for ages then gave up his job and declared himself bankrupt and got away with it.

Same here. My daughter's father cut his hours at work at first then accidentally discovered mixing his anti-depressant and a smoking cessation medication induces seizures..he ran with it and now collects full disability and doesn't pay any child support for any of his kids...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:52 am

Doc Murray will go AWOL in next couple of days. I am certain of it! This is just way too convenient Wink
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

rowdyangel wrote:Doc Murray will go AWOL in next couple of days. I am certain of it! This is just way too convenient ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Icon_wink

Me too..then there can be no arrest for murder. Yes, it is way too convenient.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillalive Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:00 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I already have a weak heart from all of this hoax thing so I wanna thank you for pushing me over the edge with this one and causing a massive coronary!!!! ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Lol

Me too! I'm old you know... ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Icon_pale
Patrizia.
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:07 am

where is doctor conrad murray now????
ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Icon_question
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:14 am

flory24 wrote:where is doctor conrad murray now????
ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Icon_question

Giving me a feet massage... Pretty good at suff ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Yeesssss!! the doc either goes awol or he gets arrested for something and media prob tmz feeds us bs and says its for murder.... ARREST WARRANT FOR CONRAD MURRAY ISSUED Icon_cool
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Sure! he's being issued a warrant for non payment of child support. Poor man! his character just can't seem to catch a break in all of this hoopla. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down