Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK members please read!!

4 posters

Go down

UK members please read!! Empty UK members please read!!

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi, Am watching sky and have just seen an advertisement for a programme on E at 8pm on Sunday(sky 151) It is about Where is Michael Jacksons money? I do not think this should be discussed but nevertheless it will be on and it may give us clues. It did say that he was a millionare spending like a billionaire. Please dont think I am disrespectful as I am only the messenger!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

UK members please read!! Empty Re: UK members please read!!

Post by amber Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Ill watch ill sky plus it....i cant believe he's skint he aint that stupid.. i no its none of our buisness but we need every clue we can get...great observation.. UK members please read!! Icon_study
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Yes, I know it is none of our business but we may as well watch it if its on eh? UK members please read!! Lol
But his expendature was large and he did do an enormous amount for charity and there were all the hangers on and leeches that he was surrounded by. I know it maybe sounds awful as I dont want anyone to be skint but it would be to our advantage if he was then it would give more credance and reason for the hoax and if that was the case then bless his little cotton socks he will be ok now with sales hitting the roof and movie etc.

Last edited by Harleyblonde on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:34 pm

I don't believe he was 100% broke that is for sure. I believe he had private investments elsewhere as if he was going to advertise that everywhere. I know i wouldn't. It's called Asset Protection. Hiding your assets from the public.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:41 pm

And I dont mean to tittle tattle but there are a huge amount of people/creditors not paid and I think it was not down to MJ but his financial people/lawyers etc. Thats the trouble when you have investments and huge amounts coming in and out you cannot keep tabs on it all. I bet whoever could have swindled/got extra money etc would have. I think there is more to this than meets the eye as he was surrounded by those who saw him as a money making machine. Also many very rich people are only rich on paper and cannot actually get their hands on it.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:24 pm

OMG Im watching this now, they got him down as a skint spendaholic..they say he was encouraged to do concerts to sort his finances.....they ripped him for paying murray..they're saying 'whats left for his kids'....that toberelli [however you spell it] guy is speaking....
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:25 pm

For those who didnt watch it I will tell you what I managed to jot down. Please dont shoot me as I am only the messenger but some of it was substantuated with photographs such as a photo of the huge luxury jet he hired for tours all fully furnished in luxury, he would also think nothing of buying a watch etc for $2 million and he was an extreme spender. At the time of his death he was in debt of $400 million and it was growing due to the loans which the last couple of years there was $4.5 million a year just in interest on the loans and he remorgaged neverland so much he defaulted. In 1979 he hired John Branca and he made it so that from every sale of Thriller album he would receive $2.At the time of Thriller he earned $115 million just from sales of the album. In 1985 he was worth $170 million and in 1987 the Bad tour earned him $70 million, and in 1990 after buying neverland he was still worth $170 million. By 1995 he had $600 million but then they said in 1993 he was $24 million in debt? It cost $4 to $5 million a year to run neverland and he had a staff of 150. In 1997 his record sales had slumped and by the end of the 90s he was spending $25,000 a day.
They also said that when he agreed to the 02 shows( they did mention upping the number as they were sold out so fast) that AEG were sparing no expense to keep him happy and that prior to the concerts and to accompany him he requested Dr Murray and they agreed at $150,000 a month. The anticipated amount MJ was to earn from the concerts was $400 million. since his death his fortines has vastly improved and Sony said that only 20% of the songs he has recorded have been released . Uncle Sam will be the first to profit with his now improved finances and then his many creditors will be paid and 40% goes to Katherine, 40% to his children and 20% to charity.
They did mention the Beatles catalogue but I missed some of it but they said was worth from $1 to $2 billion now.
As I said I am only the messenger and I know it should be a personal thing but most of the world will know by now and am not saying he was in debt so please dont slam me as I do not know but if he was then it would give the hoax more reason.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:53 pm

I no it aint our buisness but, if his mom and kids have 40% each,and uncle sam has 20% [why does uncle sam get 20% for?] that means michael can still access his money without questions if im right!! UK members please read!! Icon_biggrin Also thats 80% songs for us to enjoy for years to came.... UK members please read!! Icon_basketball
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:53 pm

I didn't actually see the tv programme, so I hope that they will show it again. This is the media though and it is quite vulgar of them to discuss this but any information is greatly received! I don't believe for a second that he had 'serious' money problems but I do agree that there is more to this that we will never probably know about. Did he have offshore accounts and investments? I'm having a hard time accepting that he was soooo flamboyant. He was a savvy and shrewd businessman. Or maybe I'm wrong?!! UK members please read!! Icon_scratch
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Yes I do agree it is quite vulgar to discuss things of this nature but there are for a fact creditors not paid-I am not saying this was due to MJ, I think his financial advisers were lax when it came to paying people-bet they made sure they were paid though! They didn't mention any off shore accounts, swiss bank accounts etc but I think when we are broke we are down to our last few quid or dollars but with someone who has always had wealth in their adult life it will be when they are down to a last few million. I know MJ gave a huge amount to charities but his spending was extortionate, you only had to watch him in that dreadful Martin Bashir film but then- why not? he was talented and deserved it but I think his spending went too far, the programme tonight did suggest that he didnt listen to anyone who told him that. They didn't slam him or criticise him though-it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
What has really got my hopes up is the fact that Sony said there are 80% of unreleased of all his songs, I dont know really but I find it hard to believe. If he had a lot of songs in the can so to speak why wasn't an album released when he announced the tour? All tours are done with a new album. I think maybe they say there are a lot of unreleased songs as he will in the future do them. They will sell a lot more after his "death" and how do we know if he is to do some in the future and they can say they were done before. If in fact he does plan to be a recluse and not come back he will be bored and will want to carry on being creative and have a good steady income.
Just my opinion!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:53 pm

I wish I had seen it! It does sound intriguing! Nothing is straight forward in this case is it?!! Thinking back though I have seen articles on his spending so maybe he was slightly over the top sometimes, but I agree he worked hard so why not?! I'm glad that that they didn't drag him down though which makes a change!

As for the unreleased songs, I'm 50/50 about it. I don't understand why some of them haven't been released over the years if they exist....why just keep them stored away?! Maybe this is just Sony again making money off Michael. New material would be fantastic. I've said before that he would need a creative input somewhere and I can't imagine him hiding away forever!
I think I have a headache!!! UK members please read!! Lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:12 pm

I agree with you harley, i suspect someone like mj will have invested upto his neck so he'll be very comfy financially....i think those idiots he had taking care of his finances were crooks read conspiracy it sounds like they were doing him left right and centre...if he did return to normality he should employ us cos he would never have any worries about people screwing from all angles again! UK members please read!! Icon_cool
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:36 am

amber wrote:I agree with you harley, i suspect someone like mj will have invested upto his neck so he'll be very comfy financially....i think those idiots he had taking care of his finances were crooks read conspiracy it sounds like they were doing him left right and centre...if he did return to normality he should employ us cos he would never have any worries about people screwing from all angles again! UK members please read!! Icon_cool

Yes-you are so right, he should employ us. We would just buy lots of Ferrero Rocher and get him lots of new gold pants! Sorry-gone rather off topic here, must have that other thread/topic on my mind but then what female wouldn't have the gold pants on her mind?
UK members please read!! Lol UK members please read!! Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down