Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of MJs children??

+2
dunno_it
Harleyblonde
6 posters

Go down

Lots of MJs children?? Empty Lots of MJs children??

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Just came accross this on MJHD site, it is a Derek Clontz article which I think personally all his stuff is total BS and take it with a pinch of salt. I understood that you had to fill in many forms and have health checked etc to be a sperm donor but as some of you like to read Derek Clontz here you are;
Copyright (c) 2009 Derek Clontz/derekclontz . wordpress . com. All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson secretly donated semen to an astonishing 200 sperm banks on four continents between 1991 and 2009 in a sweeping and unprecedented bid to leave his genetic “mark” – and legacy of love – on every race and ethnicity on the planet, sources close to the superstar have told derekclontz . wordpress . com exclusively.Lots of MJs children?? Michael-jackson

Michael Jackson

And that means over a period of 18 years, the moonwalking super-singer, and, by many accounts, world-class dad, made, on average, a donation every 32.8 days, a task easily accomplished by any healthy male adult between the ages of 32 and 50.
For the record, Jackson was 32 in 1991 when the first donation was made and 50 in 2009 when the last donation was made earlier this year.
The fact that the King of Pop would have been a sperm donor doesn’t come as a shock.
His love of children – and inability to build a lasting romance with a woman of child-bearing age – would make in-vitro or mechanical fertilization a logical choice for fathering children.
The sheer number of donations – and the fact that he made them in North America, South America, Europe and the Far East – has, however, has raised some eyebrows, particularly among non-fans who believe Jackson ”seeded the gene pool far and wide because he was a megalomaniac” or, in the blunt assessment of one Hollywood reporter, “because he was a lunatic who thought nothing of the consequences of providing hundreds or maybe even thousands of women the opportunity to raise yet another fatherless child in an incomplete family unit in a world that already has too many of them.”
A Jackson insider bristled at the comment, explaining: “Look at the good that just one Michael Jackson did in this world – and think about what hundreds of his children, thousands of his grandchildren and tens of thousands of his great-grandchildren – all carrying his genes – will be able to accomplish,” said one insider.
“Michael was a visionary, and he understood that while he could get the ball rolling, it would take millions of fans and also many more ‘Michaels’ to change human history, not just in his lifetime, but once and for all … for all time – creating true and lasting peace on earth.”
Sources for this report declined to name the sperm banks Jackson used to make his donations, but confirmed all “drop-offs” were made anonymously.
Interestingly, say the sources, the “father’s description” that accompanied each batch of sperm referred to the donor as, “King, gentle, popular, good with children, musically talented, slender, tall, light-complected. I.S. 160.”
Jackson is said to have decided to donate sperm “after he had a dream in which God told him to spread his seed throughout mankind,” said a source.
“He took that as a sign that God had chosen him to be the vehicle – the genetic vehicle – through which He – God – would bring peace to earth. Michael was convinced that God had special plans for him far beyond those that made him the most popular singer and dancer in the world.
“When he talked of his love for children – and many people don’t realize this – Michael was answering what he believed in his heart to be a true calling from God, a calling that would spread pure, beautiful, unconditional love throughout the world on a scale unprecedented in modern times.”
It is unclear how many children worldwide, if any, have been fathered by Jackson’s donations.
A fertility expert familiar with the procedures involved and general medical statistics, however, told derekclontz.wordpress.com, “Based on the number of donations and the geographic reach, I would say 50 to 75 births would not be an unreasonable figure to date.”
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Lots of MJs children?? Empty Re: Lots of MJs children??

Post by dunno_it Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Lots of MJs children?? Lol Lots of MJs children?? Lol Lots of MJs children?? Lol Lots of MJs children?? Lol Lots of MJs children?? Lol Lots of MJs children?? Lol Lots of MJs children?? Lol Lots of MJs children?? Lol
biggest BS i've evere read!!!!!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:55 pm

now that SGS's true colour was shown, they now print this to seek attention,,,they really must be desperate to print such a thing Lots of MJs children?? Kopfschuettel

I agree with u - we sholud take this with a pinch of salt Lots of MJs children?? Icon_cry
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 pm

MJSmile4Us wrote:now that SGS's true colour was shown, they now print this to seek attention,,,they really must be desperate to print such a thing Lots of MJs children?? Kopfschuettel

I agree with u - we sholud take this with a pinch of salt Lots of MJs children?? Icon_cry
yeah, u r absolutely right! which is sad, I know the whole Derek thing is crap but i remember in july i was pretty excited about the idea of MJ's diary, thought for a second this might have been true, but then the cassandra and now the sperm, that's diguisting! attention=money, MJ is en excellent pretext again Lots of MJs children?? Icon_evil
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Derek Clontz is full of crap. Anything to keep MJ in the news. It's all about profiting. MJ is highly marketable and will be for sometime. Can anyone say money, money, mone'? That ole' tune by the O'Jays. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:56 pm

I never believed any of his stuff and always wondered why some even wrote to Cassandra but is things like this that makes us aware we should just disregard anything from sources like this, it is just laughable- i have had a little giggle to myself imagining if they had printed photo's with lots of cute little tots of all races and colours from all over the world with little gold or leather pants and one jewelled glove doing the moonwalk aaaawww bless would be nice though!
Lots of MJs children?? Lol Lots of MJs children?? Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Harleyblonde wrote: i have had a little giggle to myself imagining if they had printed photo's with lots of cute little tots of all races and colours from all over the world with little gold or leather pants and one jewelled glove doing the moonwalk aaaawww bless would be nice though!
Lots of MJs children?? Lol Lots of MJs children?? Lol

LOL! That is a funny thought! Lots of MJs children?? Lol
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Maaaan there is such a wild and wicked response swimming in my head but I dare not speak. Lots of MJs children?? Icon_twisted

I will impose a gag order on myself and leave this thread before I get myself in deep doo doo. Lots of MJs children?? Icon_lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum