UCLA pics! Weird

Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty UCLA pics! Weird

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:17 am

oK there's something we didn't pay attention at. At UCLA hosp. when Michael is brought, there are some pictures people took, we all saw. Fact is, in one picture, when i was looking at them i noticed something weird. If all those pics were sequences..taken one after another..all details had to be the same, well it isn't like this. Why Michael has two hairstyles in 2 sequences? O.o ..If so..it means that isn't him..

UCLA pics! Weird Ucla470x322

UCLA pics! Weird Michaeljacksondeadt


Anyways, i found another pictures from UCLA:

UCLA pics! Weird Article1195607057be2ec0

UCLA pics! Weird Eonlinemichaeljackson70
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by speechlessornot on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:20 am

Even the ambulance door is different in the first 2 pics : in the first one the door is white while in the second is red and yellow
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:25 am

speechlessornot wrote:Even the ambulance door is different in the first 2 pics : in the first one the door is white while in the second is red and yellow

It's because of the flash..
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by Sweet1 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:31 am

We can continue to rehash the ambulance photos all we want. It's like beating a dead horse with a stick. MJ is alive and this is a hoax period. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:39 am

hAZZELY wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:Even the ambulance door is different in the first 2 pics : in the first one the door is white while in the second is red and yellow

It's because of the flash..

I dont think it is the flash as it would make more than just the door white. Is it that the white door is the inside of one side and the other the outside of the other door but they are in exactly the same position and are there double doors on the ambulance? am not sure........
Is puzzling though.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by The Little White Bird on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:57 am

hAZZELY wrote:
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tr><td>speechlessornot wrote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Even
the ambulance door is different in the first 2 pics : in the first one
the door is white while in the second is red and yellow</td></tr></table>

It's because of the flash..

I
dont think it is the flash as it would make more than just the door
white. Is it that the white door is the inside of one side and the
other the outside of the other door but they are in exactly the same
position and are there double doors on the ambulance? am not
sure........
Is puzzling though.

It's not puzzling and it is the flash. The whole ambulance is over-exposed in the first pic. Thats why journalists take rapid fire pictures, with and without flash. Theres nothing strange in those pictures at all. Its one with flash, one without. Thats it. (unless of course you think the two men on the left changed out of their neon glowing shirts and re-posed in the same position with normal shirts on for the second pic)
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by dontmakeitfactual on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:18 am

I do think it's the flash too.

What do you mean? Sorry, I don't quite understand...?
hAZZELY wrote:Why Michael has two hairstyles in 2 sequences? O.o ..If so..it means that isn't him..
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:25 am

Look at the first picture.. and then at the second one...two hairstyles... 2 pictures taken that fast can't be that different (when i say this i only mean Michael).
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:30 am

+ Where's the bald guy in the second pic? Maybe that photo is different because "Michael's head" is confused with the black man confused (I'm not pretending to be mean) ..but could be a possibility
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by PepaBCN on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:57 am

hAZZELY wrote:Look at the first picture.. and then at the second one...two hairstyles... 2 pictures taken that fast can't be that different (when i say this i only mean Michael).

Which hairstyles are you talking about? Or is it just an English expression? UCLA pics! Weird Icon_eek
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Woonplaats : BARCELONA (Spain)

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by dancer1792 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:05 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:Even the ambulance door is different in the first 2 pics : in the first one the door is white while in the second is red and yellow

It's because of the flash..

I dont think it is the flash as it would make more than just the door white. Is it that the white door is the inside of one side and the other the outside of the other door but they are in exactly the same position and are there double doors on the ambulance? am not sure........
Is puzzling though.

I agree the red and yellow door is the door on the right if you were looking at the back of the ambulance and the white door is the inside of the left door. If you take a look at the footage of the ambulance backing out of his house you will see that it has double doors.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by amy on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:25 am

dancer1792 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:Even the ambulance door is different in the first 2 pics : in the first one the door is white while in the second is red and yellow

It's because of the flash..

I dont think it is the flash as it would make more than just the door white. Is it that the white door is the inside of one side and the other the outside of the other door but they are in exactly the same position and are there double doors on the ambulance? am not sure........
Is puzzling though.

I agree the red and yellow door is the door on the right if you were looking at the back of the ambulance and the white door is the inside of the left door. If you take a look at the footage of the ambulance backing out of his house you will see that it has double doors.


yes ur rite i agry with u
pics r same but just difrent view
amy
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 30

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:32 am

PepaBCN wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:Look at the first picture.. and then at the second one...two hairstyles... 2 pictures taken that fast can't be that different (when i say this i only mean Michael).

Which hairstyles are you talking about? Or is it just an English expression? UCLA pics! Weird Icon_eek

UCLA pics! Weird Ucla470x322

UCLA pics! Weird Michaeljacksondeadt


Since when does Michael have cue? :S

UCLA pics! Weird Eonlinemichaeljackson70


Last edited by hAZZELY on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:40 am

dancer1792 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:Even the ambulance door is different in the first 2 pics : in the first one the door is white while in the second is red and yellow

It's because of the flash..

I dont think it is the flash as it would make more than just the door white. Is it that the white door is the inside of one side and the other the outside of the other door but they are in exactly the same position and are there double doors on the ambulance? am not sure........
Is puzzling though.

I agree the red and yellow door is the door on the right if you were looking at the back of the ambulance and the white door is the inside of the left door. If you take a look at the footage of the ambulance backing out of his house you will see that it has double doors.
Yes, thats exactly what I thought-if a flash was bright enough to turn a bright door pure white it wouldn't be the only thing to be lightened so drastically.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:06 pm

everything is lightened... that's the same car, just that in one pic there is flash in other there isn't..that's not important anyways
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by ziffes on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:58 pm

UCLA pics! Weird Odd10

well looking at those pictures is saw a difference.. look at the sticker or what ever it is on the pictures.. it is missing on one of them..
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Denmark

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by LiberianGirl on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:03 pm

hAZZELY wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:Even the ambulance door is different in the first 2 pics : in the first one the door is white while in the second is red and yellow

It's because of the flash..

Totally agree! It's just the flash guys. You can see the color difference in people's clothes Smile
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by MJLive2010 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:21 pm

These Pictures are for real and you can see Michael for me he is ALIVE . But my question is who made this pictures and does anybodyknow if there is a Video from this Picture that will be the best .
MJLive2010
MJLive2010
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:35 pm

ziffes wrote:UCLA pics! Weird Odd10

well looking at those pictures is saw a difference.. look at the sticker or what ever it is on the pictures.. it is missing on one of them..

It isn't missing...you can see it right there is the circle you made..
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by ziffes on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:38 pm

hAZZELY wrote:
ziffes wrote:UCLA pics! Weird Odd10

well looking at those pictures is saw a difference.. look at the sticker or what ever it is on the pictures.. it is missing on one of them..

It isn't missing...you can see it right there is the circle you made..

it isent in the bottom picture.. only in the top pic...
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Denmark

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by Syringa on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:38 pm

hAZZELY wrote:
ziffes wrote:UCLA pics! Weird Odd10

well looking at those pictures is saw a difference.. look at the sticker or what ever it is on the pictures.. it is missing on one of them..

It isn't missing...you can see it right there is the circle you made..
Yea, you can see it there. It's the flash that made it yellow.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by ziffes on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:41 pm

i really dont see it Rolling Eyes

I must be really blind confused
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Denmark

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:05 pm

UCLA pics! Weird Nr1n2n11

This is just what I think! I think the tall guy is Doc Murray and I think MJ 1 is the real MJ...but I don't know who might be the other guy (possible MJ 2)....
I hope this helps...
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by MJFOREVER on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:25 pm

i dont think its mj the mj1 guy to be honest and i havent seen that picture(dummy thing)before. is that a screenshot??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:30 pm

I do think it is MJ sitting up on the stretcher. The dummy thing tho I don't know..a replication of the fake ambulance pic I guess
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by lou on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:35 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:UCLA pics! Weird Nr1n2n11

This is just what I think! I think the tall guy is Doc Murray and I think MJ 1 is the real MJ...but I don't know who might be the other guy (possible MJ 2)....
I hope this helps...

Very interesting work. I remember that this possible MJ 1 was discussed in a topic, because his legs don't appear below, that's why people started to wonder, if I remember well.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:36 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:UCLA pics! Weird Nr1n2n11

This is just what I think! I think the tall guy is Doc Murray and I think MJ 1 is the real MJ...but I don't know who might be the other guy (possible MJ 2)....
I hope this helps...


omg...that last pic...never saw it..:/ now i'm totally confused
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:39 pm

lou wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:

This is just what I think! I think the tall guy is Doc Murray and I think MJ 1 is the real MJ...but I don't know who might be the other guy (possible MJ 2)....
I hope this helps...

Very interesting work. I remember that this possible MJ 1 was discussed in a topic, because his legs don't appear below, that's why people started to wonder, if I remember well.


If so..there couldn't be 2 "MJ" on the stretcher..
hAZZELY
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:51 pm

I could be wrong but I did read from several sources and was lead to believe that Dr Murray fled from the house before the ambulance arrived at MJs house. If so why was he at the hospital?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by amber on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:04 pm

where and when did that last stretcher pic surface? i just want to add the reflecter on side of ambo is there its something to do with flash,it was in a hoax vid on youtube explaining it so they are the same pic...im confused guys so does this mean it wasn't michael on stretcher cos it sure looks like him
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:45 pm

amber wrote:where and when did that last stretcher pic surface? i just want to add the reflecter on side of ambo is there its something to do with flash,it was in a hoax vid on youtube explaining it so they are the same pic...im confused guys so does this mean it wasn't michael on stretcher cos it sure looks like him

Sorry cant help with the pic but is good idea, perhaps someone else can - my, we are clever and think of everything eh?
The stretcher photo didnt look real to me, the feet were flat and didn't stick up at all. Dont mean to be disrespectful but on corpses the feet are as if you are stood or laid in bed and stick up. They would have to as they hang labels on the toes dont they? If you lay flat on your back in bed your feet stick up quite a lot-even my little size 4s do!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:I could be wrong but I did read from several sources and was lead to believe that Dr Murray fled from the house before the ambulance arrived at MJs house. If so why was he at the hospital?

As I read, he was at the hospital that day...actually, he was in the ambulance with Michael and E'Casanova(or the dummy or...???)
I also read he disappeared an hour after...because he thought they didn't need him anymore... UCLA pics! Weird Suspect

---------
By the way, on the stratcher...I can't see a clear thing...so it can be nothing...I just supposed...
And the last photo is from a video discovered by Human_Nature, from her researches...So, it's a screenshot!
What I wonder, who is the guy who is jumping from the ambulance?
What do you guys think?
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by amber on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
The stretcher photo didnt look real to me, the feet were flat and didn't stick up at all. Dont mean to be disrespectful but on corpses the feet are as if you are stood or laid in bed and stick up. They would have to as they hang labels on the toes dont they? If you lay flat on your back in bed your feet stick up quite a lot-even my little size 4s do!
I never tought about feet your absolutely right UCLA pics! Weird Icon_biggrin
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by amber on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:53 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
What I wonder, who is the guy who is jumping from the ambulance?
What do you guys think?
Yep, whois that jumping out of ambo? any thoughts UCLA pics! Weird Icon_study
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:00 pm

amber wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
The stretcher photo didnt look real to me, the feet were flat and didn't stick up at all. Dont mean to be disrespectful but on corpses the feet are as if you are stood or laid in bed and stick up. They would have to as they hang labels on the toes dont they? If you lay flat on your back in bed your feet stick up quite a lot-even my little size 4s do!
I never tought about feet your absolutely right UCLA pics! Weird Icon_biggrin

Also he is wrapped in white and in that area of LA every body is in a bright blue bag-no-one on here has got to the bottom of that and solved it. Has anyone who lives in that area known of any deceased wrapped in white?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by amber on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Oh boy im confused are these pic supposed to be when he's already dead going to coroner? i thought these were him being rushed to hospital?
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:05 pm

UCLA pics! Weird UCLA_neu_gif

I'm not sure this has any relevance, if not I apologize in advance
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
amber wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
The stretcher photo didnt look real to me, the feet were flat and didn't stick up at all. Dont mean to be disrespectful but on corpses the feet are as if you are stood or laid in bed and stick up. They would have to as they hang labels on the toes dont they? If you lay flat on your back in bed your feet stick up quite a lot-even my little size 4s do!
I never tought about feet your absolutely right UCLA pics! Weird Icon_biggrin

Also he is wrapped in white and in that area of LA every body is in a bright blue bag-no-one on here has got to the bottom of that and solved it. Has anyone who lives in that area known of any deceased wrapped in white?

I spent some time out there a few years ago. Not to be morbid but there was a murder the next street over from where we lived. The body was out in the street (his wife shot him)..anyway the body bag was blue.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by amber on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:09 pm

OMG 4evermichael i aint seen it move before like that it cuts when that person jumps out of ambo,i wonder who it is? and that still looks like mj on bed to me UCLA pics! Weird Suspect
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:11 pm

amber wrote:OMG 4evermichael i aint seen it move before like that it cuts when that person jumps out of ambo,i wonder who it is? and that still looks like mj on bed to me UCLA pics! Weird Suspect
It looks like him to me too..
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:17 pm

amber wrote:Oh boy im confused are these pic supposed to be when he's already dead going to coroner? i thought these were him being rushed to hospital?

NO! This is when they took ¨him¨to the hospital! They are entering in the hospital!

And from what I've heard...he was still alive and they kept working on ¨him¨ until an hour later!
Besides, ¨he¨was taken to the coroners...first with an helicopter and after with the van!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by amber on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:27 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
amber wrote:Oh boy im confused are these pic supposed to be when he's already dead going to coroner? i thought these were him being rushed to hospital?

NO! This is when they took ¨him¨to the hospital! They are entering in the hospital!

And from what I've heard...he was still alive and they kept working on ¨him¨ until an hour later!
Besides, ¨he¨was taken to the coroners...first with an helicopter and after with the van!
thank you oh well looking at this i think his breathing was just fine UCLA pics! Weird Icon_king
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

UCLA pics! Weird Empty Re: UCLA pics! Weird

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum