Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BACK - screenshots

+42
shasta2001
Bicky
Jude
Kazumi
Smelly
marsheliamorgan
yaya
i-want-u-back
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Ilovemjstill
mjgirl86
ishealive
MJhunny
lonelynation
Stranger In Chi-town
Butterfly J
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFoReVeRandAlways
DreamsComeTrue
anotherpartofme
spider monkey
annieisnotokey
White_Orchid
looking4truth
MJ'sForever
lovelidae
mjthelegendlives
iMISSYOUMJ
MJSTAR
ILuvUMoreMJ
neverlandprincess
Human_nature
4evermichael71
mjssoulmate
Syringa
HeavyHearts
illusionist
Tenschi
applesaucers
MJFOREVER
See
Pammy
46 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Empty Re: BACK - screenshots

Post by White_Orchid Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 pm

What do you think of this??????????????? Are 'Back' and 'Jonell Star" related somehow??? He said/She said...

Back states"want the real Michael back!...he never left"

BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Js12

Jonellstates"She is back", you say, no I never left"

BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Untitl13

Last edited by White_Orchid on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Maybe Jonell is Back, Back is Jonell?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Who is the "She" Jonell is reffering to? Is she reffering to herself?
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Sorry double post.
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 pm

@annie...yes,..... Back is Jonell....?
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:57 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Who is the "She" Jonell is reffering to? Is she reffering to herself?

I think she is.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:57 pm

White_Orchid wrote:@annie...yes,..... Back is Jonell....?

Yeah, why not?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:58 pm

He said=Back

She said = Jonell
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:00 pm

White_Orchid wrote:He said=Back

She said = Jonell

Back talks about MJ, that's why uses "HE"
Jonell talks about herself, that's why uses "SHE"

Back & Jonell use the same expression and seem to know a lot about MJ. They could be the same person. BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Jonell has quotes around "She is back" ..which made me think it was a 'double' entendre!!!
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:01 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Maybe Jonell is Back, Back is Jonell?

Ditto! I think Jonell is reffering to herself, because she came back posting HOAX video again? BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_scratch
Gee! I don't know what myself is talking about! BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_mad
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:02 pm

@annie...E-X-A-C-T-L-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:04 pm

White_Orchid wrote:Jonell has quotes around "She is back" ..which made me think it was a 'double' entendre!!!

Might be. BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:13 pm

White_Orchid wrote:Jonell has quotes around "She is back" ..which made me think it was a 'double' entendre!!!

Ohhh, I can see now what you're saying! Like...¨She's Back¨
Than what do you think guys?
If she's Back, then she's an insider, and she's involved with the hoax long time ago...
Does anyone know if she's a member of the MJHD? Cuz she have to take from somewhere all that info...and MJHD forum is just perfect for that!
Do you think she might be JCC as well?

Do you even think she might be...a GUY?

Why do I have so many questions?... BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Suspect BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_scratch
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:16 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:

If she's Back, then she's an insider, and she's involved with the hoax long time ago...
Does anyone know if she's a member of the MJHD? Cuz she have to take from somewhere all that info...and MJHD forum is just perfect for that!

Why do I have so many questions?... BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Suspect BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_scratch

I know that Jonell is a member of this forum http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com which is MrsBenjamin's forum.
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:23 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:

I know that Jonell is a member of this forum http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com which is MrsBenjamin's forum.

Who is MrsBenjamin?
By the way, I was once on the chat and someone was acusing Rae that she opened the forum at MJ's request! I mean, MJ himself made her open the forum...and that person also acused her that she's the only one which talks to JCC in private...JCC being as well...MJ!!! And she gots information from those private messages between them!
I don't know what to think...there are many thing we don't know about this forums...lefora and MJHD!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:25 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:

Who is MrsBenjamin?
By the way, I was once on the chat and someone was acusing Rae that she opened the forum at MJ's request! I mean, MJ himself made her open the forum...and that person also acused her that she's the only one which talks to JCC in private...JCC being as well...MJ!!! And she gots information from those private messages between them!
I don't know what to think...there are many thing we don't know about this forums...lefora and MJHD!

MrsBenjamin is Rae.
I saw the post of her email with one anoymus. That guy who mail her, asked her to create her own forum and he believe that she have the ability to do it. And she asked that guy who is he, is he JCC. But she didn't get a reply. If I did remember clearly. BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:37 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:

Who is MrsBenjamin?

MrsBenjamin is Rae.
I saw the post of her email with one anoymus. That guy who mail her, asked her to create her own forum and he believe that she have the ability to do it. And she asked that guy who is he, is he JCC. But she didn't get a reply. If I did remember clearly. BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_smile

Hmmm...I never saw or hear about that! I have only posted what I saw on the chat on that day! They seem to believe very much in JCC...specially Rae!
But was Rae on MJHD at the begining? Or where did he contacted her?

By the way, I love your siggy! He's so sweet!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:40 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:

Who is MrsBenjamin?

MrsBenjamin is Rae.

Hmmm...I never saw or hear about that! I have only posted what I saw on the chat on that day! They seem to believe very much in JCC...specially Rae!

Yes, Rae is at both MJHD and also this forum at the begining. He contacted her by her email. BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_smile Aww thankyou! BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_cheers
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:00 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:

Who is MrsBenjamin?

MrsBenjamin is Rae.

Yes, Rae is at both MJHD and also this forum at the begining. He contacted her by her email. BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_smile Aww thankyou! BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Something is not right in here!
Jonell comes from Lefora and also HMAT Clan too! And they have the bests videos so far!!!
I should visit more often Lefora foum...I'm a bit suspicious about all the things are going on there! Hmmm...
What if Rae is Jonell, and Back and JCC? LOL I start to loose my mind!

I should start to study Back first! BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_study
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:08 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
Something is not right in here!
Jonell comes from Lefora and also HMAT Clan too! And they have the bests videos so far!!!
I should visit more often Lefora foum...I'm a bit suspicious about all the things are going on there! Hmmm...
What if Rae is Jonell, and Back and JCC? LOL I start to loose my mind!

I should start to study Back first! BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_study

Hmm what is HMAT Clan? LOLs? It could be possible that Jonell is Back and JCC. But Rae is not Jonell. BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_eek
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:06 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
Yeah, I know this page...I should have missed the article about ¨sign in date¨...I'll check it later! Thanks!
Who do you think Back is?
And what do you think about JonellStar?
I can't believe she's just a hoax believer and have nothing to do with MJ or someone close to him! I'm a hoax believer since July 10 and I read alot about the hoax...but excuse me...I don't know so much as she do...not even close...and I spend alot of time invastigating and reading...
She's not just a hoax believer...she's more than that...IMO

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

Hmm what is HMAT Clan? LOLs? It could be possible that Jonell is Back and JCC. But Rae is not Jonell. BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_eek

I dont know if she is only a Hoax Believer but imo she knows a lot more than the "usual hoax believer"

and

we thought that Back could be MJ so do u think Jonell is MJ ?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:11 am

Pammy wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
Yeah, I know this page...I should have missed the article about ¨sign in date¨...I'll check it later! Thanks!
Who do you think Back is?
And what do you think about JonellStar?
I can't believe she's just a hoax believer and have nothing to do with MJ or someone close to him! I'm a hoax believer since July 10 and I read alot about the hoax...but excuse me...I don't know so much as she do...not even close...and I spend alot of time invastigating and reading...
She's not just a hoax believer...she's more than that...IMO

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

I dont know if she is only a Hoax Believer but imo she knows a lot more than the "usual hoax believer"

and

we thought that Back could be MJ so do u think Jonell is MJ ?

Yes IMO Jonell is strange she seems to know more than any of the hoax believer. But I don't think that she could be MJ, maybe she was just an insider? I think that TRT is most likely to be MJ! BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_razz
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:19 am

Maybe she said it because it was a while ago she posted a video?
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 am

MJFOREVER wrote:Maybe she said it because it was a while ago she posted a video?

That was what exactly my thoughts! BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_cheers
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:28 am

Haven´t you guys seen part 13 from Jonell?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:51 am

/I talked to Jonell ALOT in the beginning of her hoax series. We were discussing alot of things and I told her about MJHD or this place, cant remember which, and she said she would check it out. I didnt get the impression, back then, that she knew anything but maybe she does!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Updates on Page 1
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Pammy wrote:Updates on Page 1

Thank you Pammy.... BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_flower
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Do u want me to post more screenshots ?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Yes, please, Pammy. Very crucial leads, imo!
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Pammy wrote:Do u want me to post more screenshots ?

Pammy, plz keep them coming...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Pammy wrote:Do u want me to post more screenshots ?

Of course BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_cyclops
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:32 pm

what do u think about them ?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:47 pm

I think Back is MJ 'alter ego' ...swearing. caustic statements, etc...AND Back posts are astute and give 'inside' insights so are fascinating and helpful to investigation.

Also, see top of page 5 on this thread, where screen prints show similiarities between Back and Jonell.

Jonell statement in 3rd person was tip off, "She is back", no she never left ...could be a 'double entrendre' ...and is also a eerily similiar to Back's words from your screenprints.

So, I wonder... is Back=Jonell?...is Jonell=Back?...or, do they know each other...becuase both of them have access to 'knowledge' before the rest of us,so...who is their source? Or, are they the same person? Is JCC connected?

Back=Jonell=JCC.?????

So, keep posting the Back posts, maybe we can find another clue!
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:57 pm

and what about that:

BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Kingisback
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:02 pm

these are really interesting, even if they are sometimes hard to understand, keep them coming pammy

thanks BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_wink
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:06 pm

hard to understand? In which way? I sorted them but my pc crashed and i lost a lot and so its a mess now...
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh no it´s not you, it´s how he writes, in riddles sometimes (or so it seems to me)
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:12 pm

BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Suspect
Pammy wrote:and what about that:

OMG......CONFIRMATION!

OMG....this is a 'thriller'...hahaha, sorry, I was just getting into the 'spirit' and couldn't help myself!
Yippeee! Keep them comming for sure!

So, what do you think about Jonell's sign-off remarks...weird, right?
Jonell is so 'smart'.... and so is MJ....makes me wonder!

We are getting closer! BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_cool BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Suspect BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_smile
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:15 pm

THE KING IS BACK...comprende...and Jonell, "She is back"....whadda think???
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Thaks for posting it - I will have a good dreams tonight and I certainly keep watching BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_rabbit
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Like I said on one of the pages before

KING = BACK = JONELL = JCC
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:42 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:these are really interesting, even if they are sometimes hard to understand, keep them coming pammy

thanks BACK - screenshots - Page 3 Icon_wink

I agree. It's also cool how this "Back" person had so much insight about what would happen in the future. Very Happy
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:45 pm

The post about it not being a comeback but a takeover, reminds me of the lyrics to Another Part of Me which are really interesting if you really read the lyrics.

We're Takin' Over
We Have The Truth
This Is The Mission
To See It Through

Don't Point Your Finger
Not Dangerous
This Is Our Planet
You're One Of Us

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
The Planets Are Linin' Up
We're Bringin' Brighter Days
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

A Rhythm Nation
Fulfill The Truth
The Final Message
We're Bring To You
There Is No Danger
Fulfill The Truth
So Come Together
We're Mean Is You

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
So Look The Truth

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me
Another Part Of Me . .

We're Takin' Over
This Is The Truth, Baby
Another Part Of Me
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 pm

looking4truth wrote:The post about it not being a comeback but a takeover, reminds me of the lyrics to Another Part of Me which are really interesting if you really read the lyrics.

We're Takin' Over
We Have The Truth
This Is The Mission
To See It Through

Don't Point Your Finger
Not Dangerous
This Is Our Planet
You're One Of Us

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?

A Rhythm Nation
Fulfill The Truth
The Final Message
We're Bring To You
There Is No Danger
Fulfill The Truth
So Come Together
We're Mean Is You

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
So Look The Truth

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me
Another Part Of Me . .

We're Takin' Over
This Is The Truth, Baby
Another Part Of Me

A Rhythm Nation
Fulfill The Truth
The Final Message
We're Bring To You
There Is No Danger
Fulfill The Truth
So Come Together
We're Mean Is You

And we can look at Janet's lyrics for Rhythm Nation as well..kind of...another part of the song, if that make sense....

With music by our side
To break the color lines
Lets work together
To improve our way of life
Join voices in protest
To social injustice

A generation full of courage
Come forth with me
People of the world today
Are we looking for a better way of life
We are a part of the rhythm nation
People of the world unite

Strength in numbers we can get it right
One time

This is the test
No struggle no progress
Lend a hand to help
Your brother do his best

Things are getting worse
We have to make them better
Its time to give a damn

Lets work together come on

People of the world today
Are we looking for a better way of life

People of the world unite
Strength in numbers we can get it right
One time
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Whoa...I think he just confirmed it.

The King is Back...Michael is "BACK"
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:37 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:

Err sorry maybe I'm abit dumb here. But I thought that he post this on 2006?
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Ok I just read through this entire topic and have a few things to say..

Not sure if this helps all that much, but on Oct. 11, Pam wrote..

MARtin

Martin Scorsese ----> BAD Album regie
Martin Bashir ----> Vendetta !!!!
Martin Luther King ------>Martin Luther King III was on memorial

Martin Luther King I Michael had a lot in common ....

and I just wanted to add that in MJ's song They Don't Care About Us, the lyrics go..

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be

I'm not sure if that ties into anything, but just the fact the he mentioned him .. I dont know.

Also,
I think it it safe to throw out the idea that it isn't MJ for a couple of reasons..
1. He's taking a huge risk getting caught. People can track down IP addresses, and I just think if his plan is to shock the world, he wouldn't want to give anyone the chance to figure it out.

2. I don't think MJ has much experience with a computer. I saw an interview with Janet who said that one Christmas she bought Prince a computer and Prince said to her how he's wanted one for years. That makes me think that they had nothing to do with computers... It'd be like him reading tabloids, in my opinion.

I definitely think it's plausible for MJ to swear. Like someone pointed out earlier, in Scream he swears, and I remember hearing this one interview when someone was talking about him and was going on about something MJ had said that he didn't like to, but was known to swear when pushed too far.

* I also remember reading somewhere that MJ was dyslexic.

And with the youtube video when Jonel says..
"Thanks for watching everyone. We are almost at the finish line."
I think she means of the series.. My initial interpretation was just that she can only make so many videos because no real news has come to light to examine, so she is wrapping it up.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:31 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:

Err sorry maybe I'm abit dumb here. But I thought that he post this on 2006?

Hehe this can be a little tricky. Literally....the KING is "BACK"... He's saying that the KING (Michael) is BACK (the person or user in this forum)...that's what I understood...maybe I'm wrong. I do have a hard time thinking it's Michael in some posts, though. Because of the language and well how the user sometimes refers to those who hurt him. Hey, I don't blame him, he's using "pretty" words compared to those I would use for them, lol
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next