Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something funny to lighten the mood.

3 posters

Go down

Something funny to lighten the mood. Empty Something funny to lighten the mood.

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Came across something on the internet that someone had written, they were remarking that after MJs death you can buy the MJ outfits anywhere and you couldn't before. He has a point-is true. I thought it was funny, I could just imagine someone in a really bad outfit trying to moonwalk! Here it is;

In days gone by if you wanted to look like Michael Jackson you tried to find a red leather jacket, learned how to semi-moonwalk and sported a sequinned glove. Failing that, you sported a red anorak, practiced your “hee-hee”s and took an old goalie’s glove which you covered in crushed glass, thereby lacerating the limb of anybody to whom you offered a handshake. No? Just me
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Something funny to lighten the mood. Empty Re: Something funny to lighten the mood.

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:13 pm

That is funny.

I heard this morning that the Michael Jackson mask will be the most popular this Halloween. I imagine that is probably true.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Something funny to lighten the mood. Empty Re: Something funny to lighten the mood.

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:21 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:That is funny.

I heard this morning that the Michael Jackson mask will be the most popular this Halloween. I imagine that is probably true.

Would be nice to see people in MJ outfits but I wouldn't like to see anyone in a mask, don't think that would be very respectful but you are probably right and there will be many in masks. Hope I never encounter one.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:

Would be nice to see people in MJ outfits but I wouldn't like to see anyone in a mask, don't think that would be very respectful but you are probably right and there will be many in masks. Hope I never encounter one.

True! But it would be the perfect time for Michael to get out and have some fun unnoticed. LOL
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:41 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

True! But it would be the perfect time for Michael to get out and have some fun unnoticed. LOL

Hey that is funny! people would tell him to take off the mask and he would think "what mask hee hee"?
Something funny to lighten the mood. Lol Something funny to lighten the mood. Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:53 am

- Wow, look at that one! Nice costume, dude!
¤ ...thanks, hee hee. >: ))
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down