Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY???

+4
ILuvUMoreMJ
4evermichael71
iMISSYOUMJ
heartbroken
8 posters

Go down

WHY??? Empty WHY???

Post by heartbroken Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:11 am

If Michael is alive and his casket was empty...why would Paris cry while the casket was being brought into the mausolium??? WHY??? Icon_cry
heartbroken
heartbroken

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

WHY??? Empty Re: WHY???

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 am

Can you please post the link to the video or picture of Paris crying?
Thankyou! WHY??? Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by heartbroken Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:59 am

It isnt on a video. I read it on here . it was an article by someone that attended the fueral and said that nobody stayed and witnessed the casket being put in the tomb. This person wanted to stay annonymous ( as usual ), but one comment he made was that paris was crying and was consoled by Latoya. I read it on here today not that long ago, but in cant find it now. Im new and just started on here and havent quite figured things out yet. How do I get to previous topics?
heartbroken
heartbroken

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:01 am

I see thankyou. I think you could click on history to get back to your previous thread. WHY??? Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:21 am

It was "reported" not shown. IMO People can say anything for dramatic effect to make this whole thing more plausible. I didn't see any footage of the family going into the mausoleum and until I do, I'm sorry, I can't believe what someone said.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:49 am

What 4everMichael71 said. WHY??? Thyes3
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:25 am

I always declared that I am almost convinced that MJ is alive. The remaining part refers to his children. I cannot believe that he would have been so cruel to his beloved kids to make them part of the hoax. I think it is too much for them and children will be children...it's almost impossible to keep their mouth shut for ever . That's my big question mark.
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 am

I agree with you that the children are the sketchy part for me. That's why I believe he had to do it to keep them safe. I'll never believe he'd involve them to this extent otherwise.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:37 am

I agree, and you know that little girl is savvy enough to do anything for her daddy, we can definitely believe that one no doubt.

...even if that person DID witness that, so what because it doesn't necessarily "mean" any more than it "meant" for the entire world to witness her 'crying' and being consoled by Janet at the memorial. Instead of sixty million people 'watching', so there were only 50.

Maybe there were others who were there who she was instructed to put on the 'show' for, knowing it would be "reported", like with that "observer" who wanted to remain "anonymous" (and yes they always do).

Marcia Clark was there. Is she "intimate friends and family"? I think NOT. If she had "witnessed" it and gotten on TV doing the "talking head" routine about it, she'd have reported the same thing. Why she didn't who knows, maybe she felt "honored" to be there to the point of actually deciding to respect Michael and the Jackson family by not getting on TV about any of it.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 am

I believe the kids are in on it and they (except for Blanket) are old enough to understand. Prince and Paris are on the cusp of their teen years. They are very bright children who love and would do anything in the world for their daddy. They know they are different. Blanket is so little, but I think he understands too. They are only ever out with the cousins, Grace, and security who IMO all know. These children are very sheltered and very protected. I don't see it as cruelty for them to know, I see it as cruelty for it to have been kept from them.
Someone mentioned he can't hide at Hayvenhurst forever. No, but he does have all he needs in Encino. The house is fully equipped with a recording studio, dance studio...and prior to buying Neverland, he lived in his own section of Hayvenhurst and the family sometimes didn't see him for weeks. I'm not saying he spens ALL his time there, but I don't see him leaving his children for anything.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:43 am

4evermichael71 wrote:I believe the kids are in on it and they (except for Blanket) are old enough to understand. Prince and Paris are on the cusp of their teen years. They are very bright children who love and would do anything in the world for their daddy. They know they are different. Blanket is so little, but I think he understands too. They are only ever out with the cousins, Grace, and security who IMO all know. These children are very sheltered and very protected. I don't see it as cruelty for them to know, I see it as cruelty for it to have been kept from them.
Someone mentioned he can't hide at Hayvenhurst forever. No, but he does have all he needs in Encino. The house is fully equipped with a recording studio, dance studio...and prior to buying Neverland, he lived in his own section of Hayvenhurst and the family sometimes didn't see him for weeks. I'm not saying he spens ALL his time there, but I don't see him leaving his children for anything.
Agree!!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:45 am

Red Velvet wrote:I agree, and you know that little girl is savvy enough to do anything for her daddy, we can definitely believe that one no doubt.

...even if that person DID witness that, so what because it doesn't necessarily "mean" any more than it "meant" for the entire world to witness her 'crying' and being consoled by Janet at the memorial. Instead of sixty million people 'watching', so there were only 50.

Maybe there were others who were there who she was instructed to put on the 'show' for, knowing it would be "reported", like with that "observer" who wanted to remain "anonymous" (and yes they always do).

Marcia Clark was there. Is she "intimate friends and family"? I think NOT. If she had "witnessed" it and gotten on TV doing the "talking head" routine about it, she'd have reported the same thing. Why she didn't who knows, maybe she felt "honored" to be there to the point of actually deciding to respect Michael and the Jackson family by not getting on TV about any of it.

My thoughts exactly! Some that were there are NOT in on it. There had to be an "act" for those that aren't. Paris is a talented young lady who knows her daddy is the best daddy in the world and would do anything she has to do. I think if she cried at the mausoleum, as you said, it's no different than at the memorial..same act, different place.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 am

Yes you're right...I forget just how big Hayvenhurst is. That would be wonderful to think it could be true. I've just heard that there are so many people living there, grandkids, cousins, nephews, etc. that it seems hard to think they would have to keep friends away, and that Michael could never go outside...well unless he was disguised. But I guess they could live quite happily in a wing of the house. I hope so much that is what is going on. Oh and I agree about the kids doing anything for their daddy too. I love you
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:06 am

I don't think friends are being kept away, but I do think Michael stays clear when friends are over. As for not being able to go outside, I'm sure he's found a way Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:33 am

4evermichael71 wrote:I don't think friends are being kept away, but I do think Michael stays clear when friends are over. As for not being able to go outside, I'm sure he's found a way WHY??? Icon_smile

Agree!! There's no way MJ has lived anywhere imho without finding
a way to get himself into some nature when he needs it. He may not
be crazy about living in a fishbowl, and it may be a pain in the you-know
what, but after 40 something years of dealing with it, I believe he
would have found a way by now and been using it a long time..
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:17 am

I have read in a lot of sources that the two older children have had acting lessons so it would be no hard thing for Paris to "act" crying. I also remember reading that Paris before the memorial was crying and upset that she didn't want to do the speech and she was urged to by the Jackson siblings. I think when she was "been comforted" by LaToya during her speech it may well have been more a case of giving morale support for her to do the speech. The siblings are definately pulling the strings.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:24 am

@Red Velvet-Yep, he's been dealing with it for a long time and knows his way around situations such as those he confronts since June 25.

@Harleyblonde-I totally agree with you. Being in front of all those people and the pressure of having to do that would make anyone nervous and I too believe the siblings are pulling the strings in this case.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:40 am

I agree with all of you guys, especiall with 4EVERMICHAEL.

For sure Michael had talked about his plans of getting away with his children first and see their reactions and hear their opinions. They are his life, and they are a family so they had to discuss things together, right?
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:45 am

juliet wrote:I agree with all of you guys, especiall with 4EVERMICHAEL.

For sure Michael had talked about his plans of getting away with his children first and see their reactions and hear their opinions. They are his life, and htey are a family so they had to discuss things together, right?

Thank you Juliet Smile
I firmly believe he discussed this with them even detailing what to expect, how to act in certain situations, etc. The siblings may be guiding the way in public, but Michael is guiding them.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content