Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH

+21
Tenschi
lovelidae
mjj29081958
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mjlmpicons
yitsy
juliet
Human_nature
Harleyblonde
dunno_it
MacyBlue
ILuvUMoreMJ
tyffanny
dancer1792
amber
Rach
4evermichael71
mo2kidzs
neverlandprincess
Truth_or_Dare
oscarbean
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Empty Re: OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:47 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Oh and to 4evermichael71, I still like you, even with your temper. Wanna know why? Got the same one OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_razz

LOL I'm glad you still like me. I like you too. Wow! we do have bad tempers LOL. I do apologize..everything that could go wrong today did. I come here to escape from RL and well, it didn't work. My heart probs are kicking up into high gear and my head is going to explode. Being 38 and disabled sucks LOL

Honey, I think you´ve appoligized enough, to everyone. There´s nothing for me to forgive you for. It´s all up to them now to accept it or leave it. I know you didn´t mean any harm. I´m sorry too that he posted all the sensitive info, he shouldn´t have posted those pictures and all the personal info, period. We all agree on that and we´re adults so let´s move on OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Thank you but I totally despise myself (nothing new, but moreso than usual) I should just disappear... OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_sad OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_sad OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_cry OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_cry OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_cry OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_cry

PM
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Empty Re: OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:49 pm

I can't do this anymore. So many things..like dangling carrots in front of a rabblit. I don't know what to believe. If he's gone, may he rest in peace. If he's not, I look forward to finding out the truth when he reveals it. I can't go on with this is the key or this one knows and that one doesn't...it's just a huge confusing mess. I know what I believe and what my gut and common sense tells me but I will no longer speak up as I know my voice (with the exception of the club) is quite unwelcome..I apologized so many times to so many people and no one apologized to me...that's ok LIFE SUCKS and that is the way of it.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 pm

We´ll get there, we have to. But remember the lesson I wrote about earlier. It´s good that some things are clearing up Wink
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:06 pm

oscarbean wrote:HEY I AM JUST SPREADING TRUTH. THAT IS WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT RIGHT?

Oscar, it's obvious that you don't BELIEVE that Mike is alive. If not, why are you here? Is it to harrass? Why would you want to do that? To smash dreams or hopes? Please, if you aren't a believer, post somewhere else. This is a place we can gather and put forth our dreams of a better tomorrow where Mike is alive and encouraging us to do our part and make this world a much better place. Please, please, if you are here to play the roll of an antagonist, stop please. However, if you are here to add to the forum you are welcome, put you may want to phrase your posts differently.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Yeah...I missed the show...I understand nothing...Well, it's better this way!

OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Suspect
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:16 pm

DE7 wrote:
Peterpanswendy wrote:you guys are the only sane ones here. I have a zillion messages right now. They egged on a hacker to post my messages, my private messages. okay guys, yes, DE7 is right, I talk to someone close to mj, but God, then they went and trashed my appearance and now supposedly I don't have class and I am having an affair with MJ!!?? My PRIVATE MESSAGES have been HACKED. and people loved every minute of it.

honey delete you twitter account, delete you email account,
delete any account you have on the net .
message from you know who.

Now, don't hesitate. If they have in fact hacked your account end their madness now.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:17 pm

could someone plz explain what's going on? OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_scratch
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
DE7 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:Is he alive? That's all I want to know.

hire a detective to find out yourself .
she don't owe you any explaination.

Oh, you're so right. I'm such a foolish person. However, I'm not entitled to anything and don't claim to be. I can't believe my search for the truth has made me blind to the idiocy of the internet and the scam artists and blatant liars out there. As for the detective, RL has caused me to need one, perhaps I'll call him in the morning. Thanks for the advice OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

This is what Mike faced day in and day out. Remember that when you (not you personally - you know whom I am speaking of here) think of spreading rumors. I feel Mike would suggest, unless someone is going to harm another, you take the road that would cause the less pain.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Tenschi wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
DE7 wrote:

Oh, you're so right. I'm such a foolish person. However, I'm not entitled to anything and don't claim to be. I can't believe my search for the truth has made me blind to the idiocy of the internet and the scam artists and blatant liars out there. As for the detective, RL has caused me to need one, perhaps I'll call him in the morning. Thanks for the advice OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

This is what Mike faced day in and day out. Remember that when you (not you personally - you know whom I am speaking of here) think of spreading rumors. I feel Mike would suggest, unless someone is going to harm another, you take the road that would cause the less pain.

You're right, he did face this every day. I screwed up tonight. I didn't start the rumors, but I did speak my mind (I know you didn't mean me).I think I'll just be quiet and save what's left of my sanity LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I don´t think we´re thrown off the path, we´ve just realized some things today or tonight, which ever it is OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_biggrin To me it´s been a good lesson, things arent always what they seem to be and we should be REALLY, I mean REALLY careful with what we say. Some know more, and some know less. And it was a big surprise to me, I gotta tell ya OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_biggrin So I´m joining your club Human_nature of those who just have woke up.

Let me join the club, also OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:50 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Tenschi wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
DE7 wrote:

You're right, he did face this every day. I screwed up tonight. I didn't start the rumors, but I did speak my mind (I know you didn't mean me).I think I'll just be quiet and save what's left of my sanity LOL

No, just pick your battles. I feel, this person is here to start trouble; to get us to say something that they can take back and
have fun with at our expense. Once you realized what they were up to (and I saw in your posts) the game should have been up for them. Get what I mean? I hope so, because I never want to discourage someone from sharing so long as it's for a common purpose.
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Well, I'm sure glad I missed this mess!
Don't even want to know.

OK YOU GUYS TOO MUCH IS TOO MUCH - Page 2 Icon_cool
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum