Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is...

+7
Loree
Alfaomega
ILuvUMoreMJ
annieisnotokey
jade jackson
mjlmpicons
looking4truth
11 posters

Go down

I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Empty I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is...

Post by looking4truth Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Anyone can act like they are MJ or know MJ or know someone who knows MJ. Anyone can write cryptic messages. Anyone can create many accounts. Anyone can create drama to distract us from finding the truth. ANYONE. It's the internet people.

We may be closer to the truth if we just decipher the facts and pick them apart instead of all this outside stuff that has no backing or proof whatsoever. We may just have to ignore it completely or once examined, leave it alone if it's obviously filled with BS. And be objective...don't always go with the storyline. It may just lead you to a dead end.

I know we can all be guilty of being led astray but I think it's time to get back and focus on what's tangible like the 911 call, Conrad Murray, the memorial, the funeral and the movie.

I am not trying to tell you guys what to do and I apologize if it comes off that way but I've just been noticing some of us being a little gullible with things; and I hope we have learned from MJ and this entire incident to not believe everything that you read, be critical of everything, even things that come from "official sources".

Obviously, something is not right about this whole ordeal whether he is alive or not. This doctor story is just not holding any water right now and the inconsistencies and strange occurrences further enhance this point. Let's just keep digging into that guys!
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Empty Re: I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is...

Post by mjlmpicons Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Hello lookingforthetruth, I also feel that focus is what is needed, I for one am here to do just that. I have said it before and I'll say it again, we are all intelligent people here and it will take a lot more than that to send us off the deep end. You have to wonder, that if these people are coming in to throw us off, then we are definitely filtering through the junk and getting to the truth. Why else would they do that ? Anyway, back to work.
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Empty Re: I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is...

Post by jade jackson Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:14 pm

[quote="looking4truth"] leave it alone if it's obviously filled with BS. And be objective...don't always go with the storyline. It may just lead you to a dead end.

it's time to get back and focus on what's tangible like the 911 call, Conrad Murray, the memorial, the funeral and the movie. [quote]

I agree with you 100%. It's important for us to keep our BS detectors with us, and operational at all times. I hope we can try hard not to get led on wild goose chases or believe people who come here saying or implying that they have inside knowledge, and saying strange, ridiculous things about long time members here. In other words, I think we may be experiencing an invasion of a troll or two. I think it is better for us if we keep the real inconsistencies and contradictions in our minds at all times. I love seeing newcomers get involved, but as soon as someone starts to reveal him or herself as a troll, that's when I switch to another thread. Shocked
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:21 pm

looking4truth wrote:Anyone can act like they are MJ or know MJ or know someone who knows MJ. Anyone can write cryptic messages. Anyone can create many accounts. Anyone can create drama to distract us from finding the truth. ANYONE. It's the internet people.

We may be closer to the truth if we just decipher the facts and pick them apart instead of all this outside stuff that has no backing or proof whatsoever. We may just have to ignore it completely or once examined, leave it alone if it's obviously filled with BS. And be objective...don't always go with the storyline. It may just lead you to a dead end.

I know we can all be guilty of being led astray but I think it's time to get back and focus on what's tangible like the 911 call, Conrad Murray, the memorial, the funeral and the movie.

I am not trying to tell you guys what to do and I apologize if it comes off that way but I've just been noticing some of us being a little gullible with things; and I hope we have learned from MJ and this entire incident to not believe everything that you read, be critical of everything, even things that come from "official sources".

Obviously, something is not right about this whole ordeal whether he is alive or not. This doctor story is just not holding any water right now and the inconsistencies and strange occurrences further enhance this point. Let's just keep digging into that guys!

I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Applause
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 pm

I couldn't have said it better!! LaughingI think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Eusa_clap
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfaomega Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Bingo!

The initial facts:911 call,Conrad Murray,Dr. Klein, the memorial, the funeral and the movie, the Place without no name song + lyrics release, the This is it song (+lyrics),
the Jackson´s family members interviews ...facts...those facts that just didn´t add up and were and are the core reason of the investigation about what we believe feel is a hoax.

I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Lol
Alfaomega
Alfaomega

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Thanks guys! I just want people to think before falling for it. It keeps happening and it's getting sad. I remember when I was lurking (lol) and seeing some amazing discoveries on here because people put thought before tabloid. It's incredible how much you guys have found out since starting this in only 3 1/2 months. And I don't just mean the stuff that directly relates to MJ either. I mean the connections you guys have made is truly amazing. You guys are intelligent and can be a mastermind when thinking together. I really mean that.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:49 pm

I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_cheers I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_cheers I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_cheers I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_cheers I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_cheers I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_cheers
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:04 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
looking4truth wrote:Anyone can act like they are MJ or know MJ or know someone who knows MJ. Anyone can write cryptic messages. Anyone can create many accounts. Anyone can create drama to distract us from finding the truth. ANYONE. It's the internet people.

I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Applause

Sorry Annie for quoting and in the process stealing your image but you said it better than anyone! Smile
I agree with you lookingfortruth that is exactly what we need to be doing instead of running around believing every single rumor we hear. Which by doing so...does it make us better than the media? Just a thought! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:11 pm

I have a question. How does one know if somebody is a troll or not? Another question is how does one know when info given will be helpful or not, to be dismissed or not?
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:20 pm

juliet wrote:I have a question. How does one know if somebody is a troll or not? Another question is how does one know when info given will be helpful or not, to be dismissed or not?

In my book, any new member whose first dozen posts are about making accusations on what other members might or might not know and exposing their private life, IS A TROLL.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Yes, ANNIE, that made my blood circulate better in my brain.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 pm

I just think of a troll as someone wanting to cause trouble for no other reason than they're a jerk. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:56 pm

All of your points have been well noted and taken. I agree...I am now back on track 100%.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:17 pm

I agree with the definitions of a troll. I also think a troll could be someone who has been here from the very beginning posting and just got tired of the hoax, gave up or came to believing what they want and are now wanting for others to give up as well. Just my opinion.

Behind a computer screen and on the internet...never believe what you are told. You just never know how far and how much dedication and patience someone can have in order to hurt others. Heck I've been here from the beginning and all of a sudden I could very easy switch gears and start claiming to know people just for the attention and to hurt others. My point we need to be extra careful with everyone and everything we are told. I think this will avoid so much hate and headaches! Mad I am looking for a picture to illustrate my point but I can't find it now..when and if I do I will post it so you all can see how deceiving people can be! Love ya all Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:24 pm

@Banesaa Very well said, and I couldn't agree with you more! I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_cheers
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Thank you BANESA .
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:52 pm

@ Juliet and iMISSYOUMJ YOU are welcome! Smile

Here is the example I was talking about and I really hope it doesn't offend anyone! Smile

I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Cartoonimage46

I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Dre1181l

Please lets all just be careful and not quick to believe everything we are told! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:53 pm

@Banessa I got what you mean by your post. I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:07 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:@Banessa I got what you mean by your post. I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_biggrin

Very Happy cool thanks! I some times tend to ramble a lot and I am not sure if I confuse people more! lol! Plus I wanted to add the images I thought they were funny! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:12 am

Banessa wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:@Banessa I got what you mean by your post. I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_biggrin

I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_biggrin cool thanks! I some times tend to ramble a lot and I am not sure if I confuse people more! I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Lol Plus I wanted to add the images I thought they were funny! I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Icon_wink

Your'e welcome and yes the picture is funny especially the first one! I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Lol I think this board needs a reality check...so here it is... Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum